It's not over (Taken 2)

By nikkihope82

It's not over (Taken 2) Let's set the mood. Jason and Lauren are on there way to Italy to go see Lauren's f... More

Chapter 1~ guilty greetings
Chapter 2~ nightmares can come true
Chapter 3~ brother hood
Chapter 4~ out of comfort zone
Chapter 5~ holidays take off
Chapter 6~ perfect as it is
Chapter 7~ Mr. Corleone
Chapter 8~ This is the story
Chapter 9~ dirty memories
Chapter 10~ let me tell you about Robby
Chapter 11~ strict
Chapter 12~ what a joke
Chapter 13~ to hurt to feel pain
Chapter 14~ more seek less hide
Chapter 15~ say it again I dare you
Chapter 16~ hit and run
Chapter 17~ meet kilo
Q&A TIME
Chapter 18~ don't mess with the ex
Chapter 19~ sticky situation
Chapter 20~ all open
Chapter 21~ secret messages
Chapter 22~message man
Chapter 23~ putting your head together
Chapter 24~ déjà vu
Chapter 25~ two in three
Chapter 26~ substances
Chapter 27~ for the best of you
Chapter 28~ 5 second rule situations
Chapter 29~ what i know
Chapter 30~ the pleasure of the ex
Chapter 31~ this is us now
Chapter 32~ miss me?
Chapter 33~ under-estimated?
Chapter 34~ role call
Chapter 35~ All grown
Chapter 36~ Federal Commitment
Chapter 37: in your arms
Chapter 38~ in your dreams
Chapter 39~ Reimagine
Chapter 40~ Nightmare Down
Chapter 42~ Let's Go
Chapter 43: It's You
Chapter 44~sweet nothing
Chapter 45~ just a start
Epilogue

Chapter 41~ Find Peace

988 22 0
By nikkihope82

Songs for this chapter:
Golden Age~ Lanks
Immortals~ Fall out Boy
Me and You~ Maejor

Laurens pov:

" so tell us about you guys. How old are you two?" I asked as we sat at a booth.
" well I'm 17." Malia said.
" I'm 14."

" really?" Jason asked.
" who?"
" Sasha, you look like you could pass for like 16 or something, I would've never guessed 14."

I looked at Jason and smiled.
" how about you two?"
" well I'm 18." I said smiling.
" how old do you think I am?" Jason asked raising his eyebrows.

" hmmm you look 19." Sasha said.
" no you're older; you're 21." Malia said.
" really? I still look young, I guess that's good." Jason laughed.
The girls looks confused.

" I'm 23."
" wow! We were way off." Sasha laughed.
" better then me, I thought he was like 26 or something."
" 28 you thought I was 28." Jason looked at me a grinned.

" I'm not good at guessing." I grinned back.

" ciao il mio nome è Toni, sarò il tuo stasera del server." Our server came up.
"umm non parlano italiano." She laughed.

" oh sorry, that's how I'm usually suppose to great guests, well hello my name is Toni and I'll be your server. What can I get you all started off with what to drink?" She asked.
" water."
"Water."
"Water."
" water." We all laughed.

" oo hard order don't know if I'll remember this one." The waitresses fooled, smiled then walked away.
" so I want to know more about your love story." Malia said intrigued.
" well should we start when I first met her or first kidnapped her?" Jason asked putting his elbows on the table.

" let's do met." Sasha said mimicking Jason.
" well at the time I was dating Jason's bestfriend, now dead ex bestfriend, who was on the same gang as Jason, I knew nothing about gangs at this point, but I went out to a party and my ex saw the picture and took it the wrong way and so when the next day came around I was laying down in my living room and he came and basically beat the shit out of me and when I was on the ground from him throwing me on the wall then to the ground, Jason came and got Jake and well I don't remember what happened after that because I passed out." I looked at Jason.

" Jake and I were already fighting and he wanted a ride to her house because we got in a fight and he went in and I was just on my phone and before I left I heard them fighting so I stayed for a bit and then I went in when I heard her scream and she was on the ground, I took him outside and beat the shit out of him and took him back to his house which was only like three blocks away, I went back and she was still passed out. I really didn't know her, I only knew her as Lauren Martinez jakes girlfriend, but I put her back on the couch and I got her water and gave her some of my ibuprofen I had in my car. Her mom was walking up the driveway when I was leaving and she just looked at me. It was sorta awkward and since I am over age I thought she would say something but she just gave me a note and told me to read it when I got home."

" what was on the note!" Sasha asked very drawn into the story, I can't say I wasn't either, I haven't heard this much.

" she had her name and number on it and told me that she knew who I was and she wanted me to help. After a while I decided to contact her and when Lauren would go to school I would go over and we planned out stuff. We had certain times though, because her husband Paul worked weird hours."

" so where is Paul now? Wouldn't he be like worried about you?" Malia asked me.
" well here's a plot twist, so my exboyfriend ran a rival gang against Jason's, and once my ex was dead, we found out that Paul my step father was another leader for that gang. So sooner he got killed. I found out though that he and my mother got a divorce or something without her telling me so it really meant nothing to me."

The girls looked so shocked.
" too much?" I asked.
" probably," Jason whispered and grinned.

" so now you're boyfriend and girlfriend?" Malia asked after a pause.
" yeah. Wasn't easy though." Jason looked at me.
"Wasn't easy but look at us now." I leaned my head on his shoulder.
" how wasn't it easy?" Sasha asked.

" well I couldn't just let her leave my sight, there were people after us, so I took her to my Miami mansion and when we were walking on the beach, I tricked her into thinking there were spies behind her to kiss me, she bought it and that's when she fell for me." Jason said winkin at me.

I slide over and look at him shocked.
" what?! I didn't know there wasn't spies!" I crossed my arms.
" yeah there wasn't any, but when they tried drowning you, I thought shit I spoke too soon."
" and that first kiss isn't when I fell for you."

" oo when did you then?" Malia asked.
" I fell for him the day after he saved me, he was just very pure. I remember, we were talking about my dad and how he never really talked to me anymore at the time and Jason said that he cared about me and that Part there sort of got me. And then the rest of the day we just watched movies on the couch together and it was just a very spontaneous and relaxing day and to see that side of him , I thought was a really good thing to see in the beginning of being in this life." I looked over at him.

" are you kidding me? You were such a flirt then." Jason said in shock.
" what do you mean?" I asked confused.
" because you kissed me and all that stuff."

" I can kiss someone and not feel anything for that person. It's called acting." I raised an eyebrow and winked at him.
" interesting." Sasha said, our waitress came as she spoke.
" what can I get you guys to eat tonight?"

We all ordered. The girls were shy to order since this was an expensive restaurant but Jason assured them that it was okay.

" so tell us about you two." I leaned on Jason again.
" well I'm the older sister, I graduate in a couple of months. I have a boyfriend, I usually stay at home, Sasha goes everywhere with our father. I like to take care of the garden and play with my dog. Basically that's it's."
" so you're 17?" I asked.
" yeah."

" we would be graduating the same year if Jason never got me, but I graduated early."
" how old is your boyfriend? Is he from Washington, D.C.? Tell me more information on him." Jason said oddly.
" he is 18, and he's from Virginia. Why do you want to know?"

" what's his name?"
" Andrew."
" Andre's what?" Jason asked quickly.
" McDanol." Malia looked at him confused.
" okay I don't know him you're good." Jason said.

She rolled her eyes.
I looked at Jason and gave him the what the fuck kind of look.
" I Just wanted to make sure he wasn't playing her or something."
" how about you sweetie." I said ignoring Jason and turning to Sasha.
" well my birth name is Natasha but I prefer Sasha. I'm 14. I play basketball and I like to travel." She smiled.

" so I have a question." Malia spoke up."
" yeah?"

Our server came before she could ask her question, and we all got our food.
" okay so your question?" Jason said as he started to eat.
" everyone in the gang is dating, why isn't Ryan and Jess dating?" Malia asked as she started to eat.

Jason and I stayed silent and ate our food.
" what happened?"
" they just recently broke up."
" oh..." Sasha said eating her food.
" why?" Malia asked nosily.
" that's a story for another time."
Jason continued to eat his food.

" come on just tell us!" Sasha said.
" let's just leave it to the side." I said to the girls.
" okay."

We all finished eating, laughing through conversations. The waitress came and gave our check but when she came back she asked the girls who they were because they looked familiar, luckily they got the memo and said they were from a different country and are visiting. Press is the last thing we need right now.

" the sunrise is so pretty." Sasha said as Jason drove towards my fathers house.
" yeah I love watching the sunrise." I smiled and looked at Jason.

" yeah me too." He gleared his eyes over at me and coughed/laughed.
" what?" Malia asked.

Damn they catch everything.
" nothing." I laughed.

We pulled up to my dads house and we all walked up the stairs.
We haven't seen Rylee in a while, I missed her a lot, and I'm sure Jason did too.
" this is your dads house?" Sasha asked.
" yeah." I knocked on the door hoping I wouldn't wake Rylee up.

His maid came and opened the door and invited us in.
" he's in the kitchen." She smiled.
" thank you." I said as we walked in.

As soon as we walked in Karma came running towards us.
" hi baby." I said as she jumped up and started licking my face.
" oh Ciao." My dad walked in with coffee, a robe, and slippers on.

Jason and I started laughing immediately, it took the girls a second.

" what? I didn't expect you guys to be here at 5:30 in the morning. Especially you Lauren." He said.
" alright dad this is Malia and Sasha, girls this is my father John."
" nice to meet you ladies, come on in everyone, make yourself at home." My dad said walking back over to the kitchen.
Jason played around with karma and the girls went to the kitchen. My dad made them coffee and started talking to them.

" godbless them, they'll be talking to him for hours." I said to Jason as he laid on the ground playing with karma.
" God bless." Jason said looking up at me.
" dude we've been up for a good 24 hours." I said tiredly.
" how bad would it be to take a lil nap?" Jason asked.

" no let's see if we can make it longer!" I said walking over by him.
" you're crazy." Jason said still laying on the ground.
" not as crazy as you." I said sticking my tongue out at him.

He pulled me down on the ground on him and wrapped me in his arms.
" what was that?" He asked inches from my face.
" you heard me." I said winking and raising my eyebrow.
" say it again."
" nope you're not getting it out of me." I said sassily.

Jason immediately started to tickle me, and I literally went crazy.
" JASON!" I said trying to get away.
" yes?" He asked stopping.
" I'm going to kill you." I smiled and laughed leaning on him.

He laid back down on the ground and I was on top of him lightly kissing him until we heard a throat being cleared.

I looked up and the maid was right there.
"il piccolo appena svegliato."
" okay." I said to her as I sat up on Jason's core.
" what did she say?" He asked.
" rylees up."
I said standing up.
Jason got up and saw Rylee in the hallway.
" Munchkin!" Jason said as he opened his arms and she came running to him.

The girls watched and were in awe.
" lauwren!" Rylee said while she was in Jason's arms.
" hey sweetie." She hugged me.
" alright girls are you ready?" Jason asked.
" yeah!" Sasha said getting up.

" sorry I should've told you he would talk your ear off." I said holding Rylee.
" alright honey I'll see you later, remember don't get-"
" dad there are children around." I said stopping him from finishing his little joke.
Jason was dying of laughter.

We got rylees stuff together and headed home.
" alright today is rest day. Then tomorrow we get on a flight to go back to Washington DC and you'll finally be home with your dad. " Jason said as we walked to the front door of our place.
" great!" Malia said.
" okay." Sasha said tiredly.

We all walked in and Rylee ran up to Ariana.
" she's so cute." I said as Jason put an arm around my waist.
" it runs in the family." He said looking over to see my reaction.
" ehh, I think it's just Rylee." I smirked at him.

" whatever you say Martinez." He raised his eyebrows and walked over to the living room couch.
" I went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and made popcorn.
" let's watch a movie." I said as I sat on the couch next to Jason and Rylee.

" what movie?" Rylee asked.
" how about big hero 6? It's a good one." I said asking Rylee.
"Yeah!" Rylee got excited.
" I've been dying to see that movie." Sasha came in and sat on a chair.
" alright big hero 6 it is." Jason pressed a button and the trailers started.

" what y'all watching?" Fredo asked.
" big hero 6." Jason said.
" oh shi- shoot I love this movie." He caught himself from swearing and then came and sat down next to me.
" fredo!" Rylee got up and moved over to him .

" what's up munchkin?" He asked.
Jason rolled his eyes and got up and went to the kitchen.
I followed him.
" oo popcorn is done." I said going to the microwave.
" great."

I got the popcorn out and I put it in a bowl nearly burning myself.
" ready." I said to Jason holding a piece of popcorn in my hand.
He turned around and I threw it and he caught it.
" nice! Again!" I three another and he caught it.
" I'm just that good." He said as I threw another.

" okay!" Jason said as I kept throwing them.
" Lauren." Jason said as he continued to catch them.
I threw a handful and he didn't catch a single one.
" HA!" I said widening my eyes.

" cheater." He said moving close to me locking arms around my waist.
" ur more like the loser." I said before he kissed me. We were interrupted by Rylee from the living room.

" BUBBA, LAWREN THE MOVIE IS STARTING!" She said.
" and that's our cue." Jason said grabbing the bowl.
" ugh." I followed him to the living room. He said in between Rylee and I.
" alright here's popcorn." He put it on the table.

" where did have of it go?" Fredo asked.
" umm, none of your business." Jason said hesitantly.
I cuddled into Jason's chest and put a blanket on all of us.

I think I was maybe 20 minutes into the movie, Jason and I fell asleep.

" you have a big responsibility on your hands smalls." Gale said walking to me.
" if you're going to bring all of them please just don't come near me.
" I'm not the one that brings them, it's you. What's your problem?"
" I'm tired of them. I need to find peace with them." I said sitting down at the kitchen table.

" find peace then."
" how do I do that?"
" I can't answer that for you. That's for you to figure out." Gale said sitting across from me.

" fine." I said focusing enough to get Gale to leave and just be on my own.
I walked around Jason's house.
" follow me." My mom said taking my hand.
" okay." We walked up the stairs.
She brought me towards my old room in the house.

" no don't bring me to kilo." I said trying to stop her.
" I'm not bringing you to kilo."
She continued and opened the door and walked me to the closet and opened it to reveal a closet full of clothes and boxes.
" it's-"

" Wakey, Wakey!" Rylee was pulling on Jason and I.

I opened my eyes and closed them again.
" You never had time to read-"

I reopened my eyes when Jason said something.
" is the movie over?" Jason asked yawning.
" no! But I like this song." Rylee said as immortals by fall out boy played on the movie.

I closed my eyes again.
" They will help you-" my mom finished.

I opened my eyes again.
" yea." Jason said as he snuggled with me more.

" guys, you can go sleep in your bed, Ana and I will watch her." Fredo said to us.
" godbless." I said getting up and pulling Jason up.
" I just want to sleep." He said barely being able to walk.
" make sure you get some sleep little one." Jason said to Sasha as she watched the movie precisely.
"okay."

Jason and I got to the room and literally collapsed on the bed.
"quietness." I said cuddling next to him.
"it's only 8 in the morning." Jason said pulling the covers over us.
"let's just sleep till 5 or until someone interrupts us." I said yawning and getting comfortable.
"deal. Night princess." Jason Whispered.
" night jay."

I still love the way Jason says princess. It's like so carelessly thought of because he says it so much which makes me feel good. He says it with a soft voice, and it's just soothing to me.

" stop playing around!" Jason said laughing as he was standing at the bottom of the cliff he just jumped off of into the water.
" okay ready." I said standing at the top.
" I've been ready."
" okay!" I jumped up and down nervously.
" 1,2,3"
" you promise you'll get me?" I said trying not to over think it.
" promise, okay go!" Jason yelled up to me.

" alright." I ran and jumped and felt my body drop down towards the water.
Once my body hit the water I immediately felt Jason's hands around my body.

I didn't feel anyone holding me down. I felt my loves arms around me this time.

" told you I would get you." Jason said turning me around.
" that's was so much fun!" I said smiling and Jason moving the hair out of my face.

" alright will you actually do it with me this time?" Jason asked as we swam to the shore.
" yes." I rolled my eyes and laughed.

" maybe I should join?" Jake said sitting on a rock.
" or me?" Zach said on another rock.
I ignored them.

I saw them big I don't think Jason could see them.

" why not me?" Cody said.

" come on!" I said to Jason as we ran up the cliff.

" hey I'll join." Darriss said.

" someone's excited." Jason laughed running up to catch up to me.

" come on pick me!" Paul said.
" no I'm way better than him." Michael said.
" obviously I'm a lot better then those two dirt bags." Robby said.

" let's be honest Lauren, you should pick me." Denote said.
" how about us?" The ranch boys appeared.

" okay ready?" Jason asked taking my hand.

" you're doing great honey!" My mom said to me.

I nodded my head.
" one two three!" Jason said as we both ran and did a back flip together.
" amazing." Jason said as soon as we both came up from the water.
" it really is." I said floating on top of the water and closing my eyes.

My eyes opened and a beautiful sunset crept through the curtains.
" hey babe." I said sitting up waking Jason up. That's a new one...
" hm?" He mumbled not opening an eye.

" it's 6:30" I said sitting up.
" that's okay." He said moving my body closer to his.
" guess what." I said putting my arms up by his shoulders.
" what's that?" He opened his eyes.

" I just had the best dream ever."
" whys that?"
" I think that I'm finding peace."
" tell me about it." He said smiling.
" well we need to go home first."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~*~*~*~*~**~*~
Only a couple more chapters left!!!! Any ideas what might happen coming up? And what is in Laurens closet?

Also if you're in the mood to watch some cool vids from my jb concert I went to the other day check them out on my insta:
@_its_nik

^^^^^^

Vote
Share
Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Taken By It's nik

Fanfiction

258K 5.5K 60
Lauren Martinez is 17 years old living with her step father, Paul, after her mother passed and Father moved away. Jason McCann has been spying on Lau...
377K 7.9K 21
-Very very very mature! -Sex scenes -Abusive Contact -Cussing Jason McCann isn't in a gang and doesn't kill people but when he gets his eyes on some...
923K 20.1K 100
Jason McCann is one of the most wanted criminals that everyone knew to stay away from. He's part of a gang that everyone knew of and knew to stay dis...
129K 2.7K 60
Alex is a eighteen year who lives a normal life. Jason is worldwide criminal whose looking for love. When Jason kidnaps Alex, what will happen? Will...