The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

The Beast Works for Beauty

11.4K 597 1.2K
By tessyoc

"TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMP!" A loud voice echoed throughout the mansion.

"Huh?" Krul looked up from what she was doing. "Son?" She smiled. "I wonder what games he and his little pet are playing this time around."

"WHAT EXACTLY WERE YOU THINKING?" Mikaela yelled as he pointed to all the cars at the car park, they were all now pink in color.

"You're supposed to thank me." Yuu smirked. "Pink will really suit you, Mikaela."

"HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO TURN THIRTY SIX CARS PINK IN JUST ONE NIGHT?"

"I know a guy." Yuu said as Mikaela growled at him. "Don't get mad, you brought this on yourself, after that unwanted wash you gave me a week ago, I vowed to play along in your little game."

"Kids like you shouldn't be playing with the big boys." Mikaela said.

"I like playing with big boys." Yuu smirked.

"Ok then fine." Mikaela said. "We'll play, I see you're already dressed for school right?"

"Yup." Yuu nodded. "And this time, I'm not accepting any ride from you." He laughed. "Although, I'm sure even you wouldn't want to enter in those disgrace." He pointed at the cars, still laughing. Mikaela smirked, Yuu felt a shudder. "Why are you smirking?"

Yuu his his face as everyone in school stared at the pink car that had just parked in. Students were already murmuring to themselves, wondering who on earth would drive a pink car.

"You can't do this to me." Yuu said. "You can't drop me off here Mikaela, please have mercy, please."

"You should have thought twice before spray painting it." Mikaela said. "Now get out, I have an important meeting to go to."

"Please Mikaela, this is embarrassing please." Yuu said. "I'll do whatever you want, but please, please, just get me out of here, don't make me come down in this car, I'll be a laughing stalk, please, I promise, I'll do anything."

"Anything?" Mikaela asked.

Maybe Yuu should think his through, does he really want to do something for this creatures from the depths. He looked out the windows, the students were still staring. His answer was yes, yes, he'd do anything for him, as long as he doesn't come down from the car.

"Yes anything." Yuu said.

Mikaela smiled. "I'll get back to you on what you have to do for me." He started the car and drove off. "I'll drop you somewhere there aren't much people, I'm sure you can walk back here."

"Thank you." Yuu said.

"Oh don't mention it." Mikaela shot him an evil grin, Yuu could feel his heart beat increase. This man was scary, dead scary.

"Yuu-kun." Yoichi waved as he saw Yuu walking into the large gates of the school, he ran over to him. "Good morning, Yuu-kun."

"Morning." Yuu said with a smile.

"Did you see it?"

"See what?"

"That pink car." Yoichi giggled. "Everyone was talking about it, no doubt it was a stuck up daddy's little princess inside that kind of car."

Yuu laughed along, he was really glad that he didn't come down from that embarrassment.

"Anyway, I've been meaning to ask." Yoichi talked as they walked further into the school. "How's it been in the mansion? It's been almost two weeks since you guys moved in."

Yes, two weeks. Yuu had endured two whole weeks with that devil, receiving all those cruel torturing and he had no doubt that things were going to get a whole lot worse starting from the moment he saw that man again.

"It's been great." Yuu said.

"I hope you're no longer causing trouble with Mr. Shindo." Yoichi said as Yuu frowned. Him causing trouble? It was Mikaela that was the problem here. But he just had to go along with it.

"No problem." Yuu smiled. "Mr. Shindo and I are good friends now." Yuu almost barfed, just the thought of being friends with that man was revolting. There was no way they could be friends, never ever. "Enough about that, let's just go to school."

"Hey don't forget." Yoichi began. "We're going shopping, Tomoe wants me to pick up some things for her. She's too busy at work lately."

"No problem Yoichi." Yuu said.

Tomoe quickly barged into her office, closing the doors behind her. "I cannot believe I wore my clothes wrong." She said as she unbuttoned her suit jacket. "Aaah!" She screamed. "I didn't wear a camisole, oh dear, I'm getting really tired." She couldn't be blamed though, she'd been working her ass off these few days, she only slept for about two hours each day and that was it. She was just lucky that she could still tell left from right.

"Tomoe." Mikaela barged in, seeing her half naked. Tomoe froze, her cheeks turning red. "Tomoe, why are you flashing your breasts at me?"

"What?" She jumped and covered up. "No, no, it's not like that sir, you see I wore my clothes all wrong and was trying to change it until you walked in and-"

"I want you to go home." He said.

Tomoe felt something inside her break, was he finally firing her? Had she finally pushed him to the wall. "No, no, no, no." She walked over to him, not caring if she were half naked. "Please sir, don't do this." She fell on her knees in tears, grabbing unto his legs. "Don't fire me, I know, I'm a clutz, I'm dumb, I'm not perfect but I try really hard, I try because of you, you're what that keeps me going because I've always wanted to crack a long time ago but sir I-"

Mikaela shushed her with a finger to her mouth. "I'm not going to fire you you idiot."

"You're not?" She asked.

"Of course not." Mikaela said. "They don't find good quality people like you everyday." She smiled and blushed at the compliment.

"Thank you sir." She said. "But wait, what did you mean when you said, go home?"

"I meant." He stated. "Go home and relax, I'm giving you a three weeks break and you needn't worry, I've already ordered a substitute in your place."

"Really?" She smiled. "A break?" She stood up and held his hand. "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much sir, I really needed this, I've haven't had much sleep and-"

"Shut up and get out."

"Yes sir." She said as she quickly dressed and walked away. She stopped and turned back to him. "Um..sir."

"What?"

"I'm curious." She said. "I have the most gruesome job here in this office, how exactly did you get someone to take my place? I mean-" she laughed. "Forgetting the money, only a complete idiot would take my job."

"That's because he is an idiot." Mikaela said.

"Work?" Yuu asked as he and Yoichi walked through the streets, their school had just closed.

"Yes." Yoichi nodded. "Just think of it Yuu-kun, you work part time with Mr. Shindo, and I have no idea that the money you get from it, you can use to pay for college. He pays really really well."

"That is a good idea." Yuu said. A good idea indeed. Yuu smiled, if it were possible, he would ask to start working part time with that devil, the money could really help him. "I'll ask him when I get back."

Yoichi's phone began to ring, he took it and answered the call. "Hello? Big sister? Really? That's great, oh, oh..ok..I won't bye." He hung up and placed the phone back in his pocket. "Well that sucks."

"What happened?" Yuu asked.

"Tomoe just got a three weeks break from work." Yoichi said.

"And that sucks?" Yuu frowned at him. "Gee Yoichi, you gotta learn to be more supportive, I for one feels she deserves that break, she works really hard."

"I know." Yoichi said. "I'm happy for her honestly."

"You don't seem happy." Yuu said.

"She called to tell me that we don't nerd to go shopping anymore." Yoichi said. "She's on her way there to do it herself."

"And that's good." Yuu smiled. "Now we won't be worried about carrying those heavy bags."

"Yes but it also means I won't be able to see-" Yoichi immediately shut up, covering his mouth with both his hands.

"See?" Yuu stopped walking as did Yoichi. "Yoichi?" Yuu smirked. "Is there someone in that place you like."

"No, no." Yoichi blushed. "It's not like that, I swear, I just want to see the person, not that I like the person."

"Ok ok." Yuu chuckled. "So what's her name."

"Her?" Yoichi asked.

"It's a guy?" Yuu asked as Yoichi blushed and looked the other way. Yuu was shocked. "YOU LIKE MEN?" He screamed, Yoichi quickly dragged him and pulled him into a lonely place.

"No, you got it all wrong." Yoichi said. "I don't like men, I just so happen to be interested in this one."

"Interested?" Yuu asked.

"Not interested in a love kind of way, I mean interested in a curious kind of way." Yoichi said.

"Ok if you say so, so what's he's name?" Yuu asked.

Yoichi scratched the bag of his head. "I have no idea."

"What?"

"I haven't really met him yet but I know a lot about him." Yoichi said. "His favorite food is fish, his dream was to one day become a race car driver, he hated carrots, he loves meat, he-" Yuu held up a finger, stopping him from continuing.

"You mean to tell me." He began. "That this man, has giving you so many details about himself but hasn't even told you his name."

"Well.." Yoichi blushed. "He didn't tell
me any of these things."

"What?"

"I found them out myself."

"Huh?"

"To be honest." Yoichi smiled. "I've never actually met him face to face, he probably doesn't even know I exist."

"So, you haven't talked to him?" Yuu asked.

"No." Yoichi shook his head.

"YOICHI YOU'RE STALKING THIS MAN." Yuu said.

"I KNOOWW!" Yoichi cried out. "I don't know when and how I started doing it, but I just did, I've been following a stranger's life for over six months now."

"SIX MONTHS?" Yuu screamed. "And you're only telling me this now?"

"I'm sorry Yuu." Yoichi said.

"Alright Yoichi come clean." Yuu said as he took Yoichi's hands. "You're my best friend and I'm yours too and we love each other very much and we know that we trust each other right?"

"Right." Yoichi nodded.

"So I want you to tell me the whole truth ok?"

"Ok."

"Do you like this guy, romantically?" Yuu asked.

"No."

"You lie."

"Yuu?"

"Yoichi, you're stalking a guy who you don't know, of course you like him." Yuu said.

"No I swear, I don't like him, I just." Yoichi sighed. "I just pity him ok."

"Pity?"

"Yes." He said. "I think he's homeless."

"Homeless?" Yuu asked. "But he has a job doesn't he?"

"He's just the cleaner." Yoichi said. "The money he gets, he probably uses it for food, I'm not really sure though. When I found out about that, I felt so bad for him and I never even realized when I started following him around to know more."

"That's pretty sad." Yuu said. "But I still don't get why you haven't befriended him yet."

"He's not an easy person to talk to." Yoichi said. "He's awfully rude and kinda grumpy, and he likes being alone so, it's kind of hard to approach him."

"I see." Yuu said as he smiled. "Don't worry Yoichi, I'm sure someday you'll be able to talk to him."

"I hope I get a chance." Yoichi said.

Yuu's phone began to ring, he answered it and placed close to his ears. "Hello?"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU." Came the loud scream from the other side of the phone. Yuu was so startled that his phone dropped from his hands, he held his ears and picked it back up.

"ASSHOLE." He yelled back. "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO ME? MAKE ME DEAF OR SOMETHING? ARE YOU CRAZY? DON'T YELL LIKE THAT!"

"LISTEN HERE YOU TRAMP, YOU HAVE THREE MINUTES TO GET THAT ASS OF YOURS RIGHT BACK HERE OR I SWEAR I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE MORE MISERABLE THAN I ALREADY AM." Mikaela hung up.

"Yuu-kun, was that Mr. Shindo?" Yoichi asked.

"I gotta go." Yuu said. "See you at school tomorrow Yoichi." He waved and walked away, praying along the way for that devil who called himself Mikaela Shindo to drop dead wherever he was at that moment.

"You're late." Mikaela said as he furiously walked up to Yuu. "I told you to come back in the next three minutes, it took you nine minutes and twenty-seven seconds to get here."

"I don't know which I find more stupid." Yuu said. "The fact that you actually believed it would take me three minutes to get back here or the fact that you counted."

"Don't sass me." Mikaela said. "What even kept you so long?"

"I went out with someone." Yuu said.

"Out?" Mikaela asked. "Goodness, you are only a child, you're eyes are supposed to be fixed inside a book, not on a girl."

Yuu blushed. "You perverted animal, my eyes aren't fixed on girls."

"Yes they aren't." He smirked. "They're too busy being fixed on me instead."

"WHAT?" Yuu jumped. "Don't be ridiculous, you are the last person on earth I would fall for, I mean look at you, you're revolting."

"I'm sorry but when did the word, revolting mean, rich, handsome, powerful, famous and a lady's man?" He asked.

"Don't flatter yourself." Yuu said. "The only place I can ever fall for you, is in your dreams."

"Actually, I believe you mean in my nightmares." Mikaela said. "I'd be terrified to live in a world where you and I will be lovers, just the thought of it alone makes me shudder." He shuddered. "You see that, I shuddered because I thought about it."

"I hate you." Yuu said.

"Thank God for that." Mikaela said. "Anyway, back to my reason for wanting to even look at your horrid face right now, I just sent Tomoe home t-"

"Before you continue." Yuu interrupted. "The person I was with was my best friend Yoichi, he is also Tomoe's younger brother, he told me about Tomoe, you gave her three weeks vacation, thats probably the most decent thing you've done since I first laid eyes on you."

"Tomoe has a younger brother?" Mikaela asked.

Yuu shook his head at him, from what Yoichi had told him, Tomoe had been working for Mikaela for years now and the man didn't even know that she had a brother. Calling him a devil would seriously be an offence to the devil himself, this man was lower than the devil.

"Do you know anything related to the personal life of your employees?" Yuu asked

"Their common lives doesn't matter to me." Mikaela said. "They could have a loved one dying in a hospital bed and I will not care."

"You know, with your attitude, you are going to die all alone." Yuu said

"I came into the world alone, so I'm going to go away from this world alone." Mikaela said. "Besides, I like being alone."

"You're horrible." Yuu said.

"Whatever." Mikaela said. "Anyway, I've already thought of someone to cover for her, you might not know this but Tomoe has the most tiring work here, and not many would want to work like that, no matter the amount being paid to them. But, I chose one person to suffer it, someone I hate, someone that truly annoys and disgusts me beyond all reasoning, someone like you."

"You want me to work for you?" Yuu asked.

"You said you'd do anything." Mikaela said.

"Wait, so this is my punishment?" Yuu asked as Mikaela nodded. "Do I get paid?"

"Yes."

"That doesn't seem like punishment." Yuu laughed. "Ok I'll do it, when do I begin boss?"

"Tomorrow after school." He smirked. "It might not seem like much of a punishment but wait till you see what I have planned out for you. Goodnight." Yuu rolled his eyes at him and walked away climbing the stairs. He looked at his wrist watch and counted down. "3..2..1." Suddenly something popped.

"MIKAEEEEEEELAAAAAA!" Yuu screamed as Mikaela smiled to himself and walked away.

The next day, Yoichi was already prepared for school, he walked down the stairs of his home and into the kitchen only to find Tomoe already dressed up as if going out.

"Good morning." She smiled.

"Good morning." He said. "I thought you're on a break?"

"I am." She said. "I'm not going to work, I'm going to see a friend."

"Oh ok." He said as he took out some cereals and milk from the fridge.

"I should get going." Tomoe gulped down the rest of her orange juice. "See you after school, make sure to lock up." She waved to him and walked out of the kitchen.

Tomoe stood in front of the house, she was hesitating if to enter or not. It had been two weeks since Mariko had been fired, she had always wanted to go check up on her but couldn't due to her job, now she was free, seeing her was the first she she planned on doing, but right now it looked as though she was planning on chickening out.

"No. I must see her." She said to herself, shaking off the thoughts of leaving. She walked over to the house and rang the doorbell.

"I'm coming." She heard someone call. In about a minutes, the door opened up. "Yes?"

"Mariko?" Tomoe called.

"Yes that's me." She said. "Do I know you?"

"We weren't that close so I'm sure you don't remember." Tomoe said. "I'm Tomoe Saotome, I work for um..Mr. Shindo."

"That monster?" Mariko frowned. "Please just leave, I don't want anything to remind me of the evil man."

"Please don't send me away Mariko." Tomoe begged. "What he did was wrong and heartless of him but there's nothing any of course can do, I wish I could help you get your job back and-"

"I begged." Mariko began to cry. "I begged him, I could be a mother to him, why would he do this?" She cried out. "And now here I am working for ends meet just to support myself and my little girl."

Tomoe held her. "It's ok." She said. "Come on, let's go in and have a talk ok?" Mariko nodded as they both walked in, closing the doors behind them.

Yuu arrived home from school, opening the door he was greeted by three men in black suits.

"Welcome home, Yuichiro-san." One greeted.

"What's this?" He asked. "Men in black? I've already seen all the movies, I don't need a stage play thank you." He tried to walk passed them but they blocked his path.

"Orders from Mr. Shindo." One said as the other two held out a large stack of papers. "You are to read all these and sign it all, these are all contracts."

"You're kidding right?" Yuu said. "There's bound to be at least three hundred papers there."

"It's seven hundred actually."

"Tell Mr. Shindo that I am also a student." Yuu said. "I can't do all these in one night, I won't be able to get any sleep."

"He knew you'd say that, so he told us to tell you that he does not give a flying fuck."

"He said that?" Yuu frowned. "Well then, I guess I have to go give him a piece of my mind." He walked passed them and headed up the stairs.

"MIKAELA!" Yuu barged into Mikaela's office, it was filled with some people, they looked like they were in a meeting.

"What do you want tramp?" Mikaela asked. "Can't you see I'm in a meeting?"

"Screw your meeting." Yuu walked in. "Just how on earth do you think I can do that work today."

"It's easy." Mikaela said. "You don't sleep."

"I have school tomorrow."

"Not my problem."

"Well it should be." Yuu said. "I promised I'll do anything but this is just crazy, you better forget me signing those papers, sign them yourself."

"Don't try anything rash tramp." Mikaela stood from where he was sitting. "You don't want to make me angry." He walked closer to Yuu, giving him an intimidating look.

"I'm not afraid of you." Yuu said. "I won't let you use me like some toy you pest, I am not doing your dirty work and that's final."

"Are you sure of this?" Mikaela asked.

"I've never been so sure of anything before in my entire life." Yuu said.

"Fine then." Mikaela smirked. "You there." He pointed to a woman.

"Y-yes sir." She stood.

"You're fired." He said.

"What?" She jumped.

"W-what are you doing?" Yuu asked.

"If you resist tramp, I'll fire one person each." Mikaela said.

"Even you won't stoop that low." Yuu said.

"Watch me." Mikaela said, he turned to the woman who was still there. "I thought I fired you, why are you still here?"

"But sir I-"

"Do you want me to call security?' He asked, the woman cried and ran out of the room. "You." He pointed to a man. "Join her."

"Mikaela stop it." Yuu said.

"You two." Mikaela pointed at two others. "Get out."

"You're crazy, you can't fire them all." Yuu said.

"Fire them all?" Mikaela smirked. "Great idea, all of you in this room besides the little tramp are fired."

"What? No." Yuu watched everyone leave the room, many were in tears. He too was also about to cry. "B-but why?"

"When someone works for me, I expect nothing but obedience." Mikaela said. "Even if it's from scums like you, now you know you little tramp, never anger me like that again or innocent people might get- huh?" Mikaela's eyes widened at what he saw. It was Yuu, and he was crying.

"Why?" Yuu dropped to his knees in tears. "You fired all those people all because of- what did I do? Why do you hate me so much?" He began to cry repeatedly asking why.

If Mikaela were to say he didn't care, he'd be lying. Watching the boy on his knees crying his heart out, for people he didn't know, something inside him was hurting. He wanted to reach out, comfort him, but he couldn't, he wouldn't let tears and innocence get to him. But still watching him cry was killing him inside, he had to get away. He walked passed him and left the room, closing the doors, he could still gear Yuu's loud cries, he didn't know if it was because he was crying really loud or it was all in his head.

"This...child...what is this child...doing to me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 1.2K 21
[YUUYOI & YUUMIKA AU FANFICTION] Completed! *fairly edited* [40, 034 Words] "I have found you, my beautiful, broken flower. I will forever nurture y...
266K 14.9K 31
Yuichiro Ichinose thinks life isn't that significant. As the soon-to-be prince of Drelacia, his days consist of making the best possible grades in sc...
70.3K 1.9K 32
﹙⭔.🐳 "uhm, so carla asked me to take uh..."⟆ ( 〃"let me guess." you started, "brunette bastard?" .) ★☆﹔ "i heard that, jerk!"﹆ ◃. y/n is a intro...
24.9K 546 24
What will happen if you wake up you found yourself in the Kamisama kiss and Mikage (the land god) chooses you to be the god. And you can't go back to...