The Imprinted Maiden (18+)

By Nimo-Neko

All Lyra wanted was to see a werewolf up close despite the warnings of her village. She gets what she bargain... More

Content Warning!
Characters
Characters Pt. 2
Chapter One (Revised)
Chapter Two (Revised)
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Coming back? - Not a Chapter
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifteen

1.5K 49 25
By Nimo-Neko

Connor, or at least I thought it was him, held up his hands. "Please, let me explain."

I held my tongue, feeling nervous and a bit on edge.

The werewolf sighed. "I am not Connor's wolf. I am Xain's."

My eyes widened in surprised. "How is that possible? Aren't you and Connor supposed to be one?"

He shook his furry head. "No, Lyra. For you to understand, I'd have to go all the way back to when Xain and I first met. Are you willing to hear, or are you uncomfortable? I am aware of.."

I blushed softly and said, "I-If you could take me somewhere to clean myself, I'll listen."

He nodded and suddenly stood, picking me up and holding me to him as he ran. Connor, er, the wolf, was decently fast, and we made it to an area in no time.

As he let me down, I walked towards the sound of water. It was a river; small but large enough for me to do what I needed to. I turned to him and said, "You can tell me now if you'd like; I'm able to listen and clean."

The wolf nodded, sitting down in a squat-like position, watching me for a moment as I washed my thighs and between them. I blushed a little, a little embarrassed that he was watching me.

"Xain and Connor were no more than common enemies in different packs. Usually packs of werewolves were diversified. You had those with all kinds of cultures and backgrounds were allowed into a pack. All but two, of course."

I sat in the water, finding that it cooled my rear end, and listened carefully.

"Xain was a part of a tribal pack known as the Spirit Pack. As cliché as it is, they were Aborigines of the North and South American lands, as well as Mexico and Canada. There were many of us, and although our race varied, we were all similar in many ways. Of course, the only other pack that lived like us was the Blue Water Pack. They too, stuck to their kind of pale, light and sometimes dark haired werewolves. We were a rival pack, two of the strongest out there."

I stood up a little, feeling relaxed somewhat as I approached him. Clearly the way I looked turned him on, because he blocked where his manhood would be from my sight. I giggled a little and asked, "May I get near?"

Connor looked like he was shaking from laughter. "Of course, Lyra! We've calmed down enough." His voice then softened in my head. "I'm not going to take you. Now come, let me continue."

I nodded softly, sitting beside him. He nuzzled my neck as he continued.

"We tended to avoid each other. And as young boys, Xain and Connor naturally didn't care for one another. However, during another dispute at a council meeting that different packs used to have, Xain slipped away, clearly tired of all the fuss over territory and females. As he did, he noticed Connor had done the same.
They were about ready to rip each other's throats out, but I and the other wolf knew better. We were as young as they, but it didn't make any sense just to attack. We talked to them for a moment before both boys were calm enough to talk. Take note that they were only ten or so at this time."

I giggled a little and shook my head.

"Even that gesture says everything. Yes, they were quite stupid, but they were only boys mimicking what they have seen all their young lives. At first all they did was criticize each other, but eventually they started talking a little calmer. They might've become friends then and there had they not been caught by their fathers. Xain's was the very father who ran the large pack, while Connor's was more of an advisor to the leader of their pack. They didn't see each other again until they were fourteen.
Their meeting had changed them in a sense. They started seeing everything differently, and that changed things for them. They dared to invite the other to their pack, must to their packs' dismay. Xain and Connor learned of each other's culture and ways, and eventually, the two became like brothers. This worried their fathers but they put it aside them, seeing that no real damage was being caused."

He stopped and sighed, which was more like a growl, causing me to look at him. "... What's wrong?"

He shook his head. "I'm not particularly fond of this part of the story at all. It causes great heartache just to even think about it."

I rubbed his fur-covered chest gently and said, "We don't have to."

He shook his head. "No, you must know enable to get a better understanding of us."

I nodded and sighed. "Okay. Continue, please."

"As time passed, the brothers grew. And the more they grew, the more they hated how things were run. Xain and Connor had the similar belief that if the packs banded together, the winters would passed by easier, and the need for a mate would lower. Such an idea caused both sides to laugh. Then, it happened. A few wolves were killed from the Spirit Pack by a Blue Water member, causing uproar. Xain and Connor ended up in the middle of all this, as it was Xain's father who was one of the few who died. The Blue Water member was Connor's father, who in all honesty, didn't mean to kill him.
Words were passed, but it was Xain's father who struck first. Connor's father did what he had to enable to protect himself. The two packs then went to war with one another."

He sighed.

"Too much blood was shed from both sides. Quite a few members from both sides fled, while the others battled it out, day after day. Xain and Connor were one of the few who stayed, but avoided such bloodshed. When Connor's father was ambushed, Xain came to their rescue. Connor assisted but refused to kill anyone on either side, even as weapons and claws were aimed at him and Xain. A specific werewolf, one that was a mage, cursed Xain and Connor for 'betraying' their packs. He switched their wolves."

My mouth gaped open. It was bad enough their homes and families were being destroyed, but it was even worse that the packs hated them for trying to keep from killing.

"Xain and Connor felt unbelievable pain, both from the conflicting memories of the other, and the extreme pain. With what strength they had, they saved Connor's father before passing out. They were seventeen and sixteen at the time."

"So who was older?"

"Connor."

"Oh," I replied, frowning a little. "So what happened then?"

"Connor's father took it upon himself to help them while they were getting used to the other wolf. Different personalities and emotions clashed, causing them to lose their way and be unstable for a time. I and the other, or for your remembrance, Cliff and myself, Xau, couldn't do much, as we were lost as well."

I frowned for a moment. "Why is it you have two separate personalities?"

"Because when a werewolf is born, his or her soul is basically two parts of the same person. The wolf, who strives to do what it naturally feels it needs to, and the human bit of the spirit, that feels it should make an emotional or logical move, are kept together, and must either try and become one, or get along enough to make most decisions together."

I sighed softly. "That sounds like a difficult task to accomplish."

Connor, er, Xau, licked my cheek. "Only if someone makes it a difficult task. You must earn the wolf's trust, Lyra. Earn it and keep it. Understand your wolf's view and he will begin to understand yours. Remember this."

I nodded softly and hesitated. "So... You all never healed from such a switch?"

He growled a little. "No. Our personalities just haven't matched. And what was worse, we had already bonded with the others' soul. A man should never be separated from his wolf." He nuzzled Lyra gently. "But... I do have to admit. You being around keeps us somewhat whole. For once, Cliff and I have actually felt like we've belonged to the souls that we have been trapped with for a good while. It's almost as if the curse doesn't matter."

I blushed softly, reaching out and caressing his whiskers, causing Xau to whine softly. "Lyra... I cannot hold Connor back. He and I are unlike, and some actions he takes aren't what I accept. I was able to hold his conscious down so he wouldn't do anything harsh. But once he is back, we will become one again."

"Wait," I said, "I still don't understand. If you two become one, doesn't that mean he'll think twice before doing anything stupid?"

He shook his head. "I wish it were that simple. Because Cliff and I have been placed in different bodies, the man easily overpowers the beast. And you have not seen it yet, but my kind soul was once a part of Xain's. He is, what you said, an asshole. They both are. Their personalities have almost become one in the same, and it makes us soul brothers in a sense. Do you understand?"

I nodded softly, having the urge to cry. "And... And if we could somehow make your souls right again? Would you be in less pain? Would Connor and Xain be who they once were?"

Xau licked my fingers. "I would love to believe so. But the one who cursed us is long gone... I am sorry. He is arisen."

I placed both of my hands on his hairy face as he trembled; knowing very well what might happen to me.

Connor was sick, he and Xain; this I knew now. He needed his other soul back. And at that moment, I wanted to give my life to see it happen.

He suddenly stilled, causing me to look down at him worried. "Xau?"

He didn't reply to me, causing me to try and lift his head in a gentle manner.

I screamed out when he suddenly grabbed my wrists, slamming me up against the ground on my back. He lifted his red, his silver eyes flashing in what looked like a mix of rage and lust.

"Xau held me down, but no longer. We've put this off long enough, don't you think?" His tongue ran across his teeth and lips as he stared my naked body down.

I looked up at him and smiled softly. "Yes. Yes we have. Take me, Connor. Take me and be whole again."

~

Damn son, that's messed up. I know I'd go crazy and twisted if a part of my soul was replaced with another.

Until the next Update!

~ Nimo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 18.2K 52
Book 1: The Blue Wolf Blood, rain and mud filled my nose, whilst ripping, growling and snapping rang in my ears. My wolf was terrified. I was terrifi...
65.7K 638 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
52.8K 1.7K 29
This story is not about rejection or my pack beause I would have had to know about werewolves before I fell in love with one. With a family cabin al...
735 5 21
Everyone talks about how precious is the mate bond, how it is the most important thing in the life of a werewolf, and how it should lead us, shape...