Marcel; Sequel

By Sebraeya21

Sequel to Marcel~ More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Epilogue

30

2.3K 77 4
By Sebraeya21

Marcel's POV•

We stood around many crowds of people and I must say, Riley stands out the most. She is wearing her hair down and curly, a black long sleeved shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. The Williams haven't spotted me yet, and quite honestly I don't think I'm ready to witness their grieving. Riley had her arms crossed and was looking around while I stood silently with my hands in my pockets, also looking around at all of the people here. Kyle's casket is at the front of the room, and Riley and I decided that we were going to wait until towards the end of the viewing to go up to it.

"Ah, Marcel." Mrs.Williams walks towards me with open arms. "It's so great of you to join us this evening." She wrapped her small arms around me tightly as I hug back. Riley smiled at me sympathetically.

"Mrs.Williams, this is my.." I look at Riley, not necessarily sure as to what to call her since she gave her ring back to me.

"Hi, I'm Riley. Marcel's fiancé." Riley held her hand out, but Mrs.Williams pulled her into a hug.

"Hello, dear. Thank you, also for coming tonight." She smiled. "Your fiancé is such a great man. Kyle really loved him." She began to tear up and I could feel the lump forming in my throat. Riley rubbed her back reassuringly.

"I'm so sorry." Riley said softly.

"Oh honey, he's in a better place now. I'm sure he will be looking down on all of us." She was being really strong and I give her credit for that. "This has nothing to do with what we're talking about, but when are you due?"

"September." Riley smiles, looking down at her stomach while rubbing it.

"May I?" Mrs.Williams holds her hand over Riley's belly.

"Of course."

"Aw, Marcel. You didn't tell me that you had a fiancé and a baby on the way. This is amazing. Congratulations to the both of you."

"Thank you." I smile just as Riley looks up at me with a glow in her beautiful green eyes. I love her so much, it's not even explainable. I miss the way her lips feel against mine and the way her hand fits perfectly into mine like a puzzle piece. I know it has only been nearly a day, but it's also the longest we've went without kissing or holding hands and it's driving me insane.

"Marcel." Riley snaps her fingers in front of my face and I blink before my eyes adjust on her face.

"Huh?"

"When would you like to go up to the casket?" She asks, running her hand up and down my arm slowly. It gave me goosebumps, and I know she felt them under her soft touch. This is what I get for wearing a black button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up.

"Now. I don't want to stay much longer." I say honestly and she nods. As we're walking up to the casket, Riley quickly grabs ahold of my hand when she sees Kyle. I slightly squeeze her hand.

Riley's POV•

"Are you ok?" My voice is soft and I lean into his side. He nods his head and I could tell that he was about to break. Marcel can never keep his emotions in.

"I still feel like it's my fault. I'm his doctor and he was coming to me for everything that was going on, and this is what happens." Tears slowly stream down his cheeks and I rub his back.

"It's not your fault. Your plan was to save him. God had different plans. He needed one more angel, and he took one of the best from you guys." I wrap my arm around his waist and he sniffles. I pull away and stand in front of him, wiping his tears with my sleeves.

"Do you want me to leave you alone for a few minutes or-"

"No, please.. Just stay with me." His breathing is steady and he grips onto my hand, causing my breathing to become rapid as my heart flutters due to his touch.

"Do you want to stay home, or do you want to go back to Jessie's?" He asks as we pull into the driveway and I unbuckle.

"I'm gonna go back to Jessie's. Nothing is resolved and plus, all of my things are over there. But I'll come over tomorrow. I promise." I rub his hand which is rested on my knee. He stared straight ahead with a blank expression on his face. I know he doesn't want me to leave, and I don't want to. But I have to.

As I'm walking up the driveway towards the house, a car pulls up and out comes Katy. I stand there with my arms crossed as Marcel gets out of the car to see who it was.

"What do you want?" He asks her, obviously annoyed.

"We just needed to talk about what's going on." She smiles as she walks closer to him. I'm not quite sure if she seen me yet, but she's about to. I quickly walk over to them and stand beside Marcel, snaking my arm around his waist. "Oh great, we can all talk." She chirped.

"Yeah, lets talk about the fact that you waited SIX MONTHS TO TELL HIM THAT YOU WERE PREGNANT WITH HIS BABY!" I scream in her face but there's still a smile on her lips.

"I was trying to figure out who the dad was."

"For six months?" I scoff.

"Well you know, I hardly remember even being with Marcel. It was such a blur." She shrugs.

"And you're such a slut." I snap. "Tell the truth. I am a five month pregnant woman, and I will claw your fucking eyes out if you don't tell me the truth." I point at her as tears are threatening to fall but I don't allow them to.

"Riley, I'm telling the truth! It's his baby." She stares at me with a convincing expression on her face.

"That is not my baby! That is someone else's problem and it isn't mine!" Marcel yells, causing Katy and I to jump. I look back at Katy.

"You swear that it's his baby?" I croak.

"I swear."

I drop my arms to my sides and suddenly.. whoosh. Tears began to just pour out of my eyes. Marcel wrapped his arms around me and I'm too upset to push him away.

"You know, Katy," He begins. "You've really changed. You were supposed to be my best friend from years ago, but you've turned into some sort of psycho." He said loudly as I carelessly cried into his chest. "You're lying, and I know you are. We had sex four times. Maybe five at the most. But every single time I was sure to wear a condom because I knew who I wanted to have my kids and it wasn't you. I always knew it was going to be Riley."

"Whatever you say Marcel. Just watch. You've lost your fiancé and your baby, and guess what! You're losing me." She climbs in her car.

"I never had you and I never wanted you!!" He screams and squeezes me tighter. "Riley, please don't believe her-"

"She swore!" I shout but I quickly recover from my anger. "That's doesn't necessarily mean anything. I'm sorry." I mutter.

"Why don't we just get a DNA test?" He suggests.

"I guess we could."

"Yeah, we can. And she is so sure that it's my baby, so that means that if she rejects our request for the test then we know she's lying!" He says with an excited smile on his face.

"Yeah. Text her!" I say and he pulls his phone out and stares at it for a second before looking at me.

"I deleted her number." He frowns and I instantly pull my phone out.

"I have it." I begin to text her.

"How did you get it?" He chuckles slightly.

Oh you know. I just got her number from your phone and called her, threatening her life if she didn't stay away from you.

"We were friends for like, two days a while back and I still have her number." I shrug.

"Oh. Ok."

Gullible.

"Did you text her?" He asks just as my phone vibrates.

It was from Zayn.

"Hey, I heard about what happened. I'm really sorry and if you ever need to talk, I'm here."

Luckily, my phone vibrated again and it was Katy.

"That's a bit ridiculous, don't you think?" I show Marcel the text and a smile appears in his face.

"Her existence is a bit ridiculous." He rolled his eyes and I couldn't help but burst into laughter and clap my hands like an idiot. The sad thing is that it wasn't even funny. As I was in the middle of laughing, he forcefully grabbed my arms and pulled me into him before slamming his lips against mine. His grip on my arms loosen and he wraps them around my neck, my arms instantly wrapping around his waist. I love the fact that he is so much taller than me.

Our lips move in the perfect rhythm and my heart beats rapidly. We're kissing like it's the last time. And just the thought makes me cherish the moment even more than I did before. I can't explain how good his soft, plump, slippery lips moving against mine makes me feel and it causes me to smile into the kiss. As we are having this moment, Ashton begins to really kick. But he stops when Marcel pulls away. He holds onto my face with both hands while leaning his forehead against mine and staring into my eyes.

"I love you." He whispered.

"I love you, too." I close my eyes.

I sit on the couch next to Jessie and look at the message Zayn just sent me, smiling like a fool.

"A pretty girl like you shouldn't be sad."

"Who have you been texting all day?" Jessie asks while brushing Aiden's hair.

"Zayn." I smile, keeping my eyes on the screen.

"Well, a handsome guy like you shouldn't be single." I respond.

It has been almost three days since I last saw Marcel. We talk here and there, but he has been busy with work and going to classes in the evening. I understand completely though. I have to go back to work on Monday, and tomorrow is Sunday. Just my luck, right? But, in the past few days, Zayn and I have been texting and he has been keeping me occupied while Marcel is busy. I never actually realized how sweet Zayn was until now. Marcel doesn't know that I'm talking to him, and honestly I don't want him to. I don't know if Marcel and I are together anymore... It really doesn't feel like it although I wish we were.

"Do you want to go to the cafe later? They've got this new frappe that tastes like bubble gum and you've got to try it." His text read.

"Omg yes! I have been craving a frappe!"

Seconds later he replied.

"Great! So maybe say around, I don't know? 2?"

"Yes, perfect. I'll see you then!"

Authors Note: So I'm at work, and it's 9:23 am. I shouldn't be on my phone lol omg yolo. Sike but yeah... I'm at work and someone should kik me! my kik is Sebraeya_21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 528 42
The Boy Next Door - Marcel, has known Jodie Rogers his whole life, they went to the same school, and also same highschool, they have always been besi...
6.6K 82 10
I hope you will enjoy!
93.1K 3K 34
My name is Marcel Styles.I'm just an average kid. Well, not really. I'm a nerd. A loser. No one cares about me. Maybe just my mom... That is until th...
186K 5.6K 45
Marcel Styles is your typical nerd. He gets bullied, has no friends, is extremely smart and loves the most beautiful girl in his school. But he knows...