Yalannah's August |August Als...

By Dee6ixGoddess

Two broken hearts coming together to heal, find love, and be happy, no matter what happens. More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
6ix
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
E11even
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
6ixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty 6ix
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty 6ix
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Guyssss, Pls Read
NEW BOOK!
Forty
It's my birthday
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty 6ix
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Fifty Five
Fifty 6ix
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
Sixty Seven
Sixty Eight
Epilogue
NEW BOOK Opulent !

Fifteen

9.1K 373 61
By Dee6ixGoddess

August

"Please." Amaiya pleaded.

"No."

"Pretty please?" Kayden asked.

"No, Kaykay." I said sternly.

"Uncle Aug, we really, really want ta' go see him." Chay begged with me.

"Y'all not gonna stop botherin' me about dis huh?" I sighed about to give in like always.

I spoil my three nieces, they're all I have left of my older brother Mel. 😔

"Nope!" They said simultaneously.

"How we get these tickets?" I questioned.

"Oh Uncle Aug. You so old." Kayden giggled.

"All you gotta' do is go ta' ticket masta' and get front row tickets and backstage passes fa' all us." Chaylin schooled me.

"So yal wanna see Bieber hea' or wait till yal go back to Nola and go see it witcha' mama?"

"We cant." kaykay shrugged.

"And why not?"

"He already did a show thea'."

"Oh I get it. So yal think yal slick right? Yal ain't even miss ya' unc. Yal just using me to see Justin Bieber."

"That's not true uncle, we luh' you." Kaykay reassured me.

"Yeah aight." I rolled my eyes pretending to be mad at the girls.

My phone started to ring so I left the girls to talk amongst themselves while I went into the kitchen to take the call.

"Helluh?"

"Hi, Aug."

"Was good, Yaya?"

Yalannah and I got closer by just talking on the phone all the time and hanging out every now and again. I would tell her about my nieces, all four of them. She hasn't met any of them yet.

"I'm just watching my nieces." She stated.

"Me too."

"Tell Callie I said hey mama, can't wait to meet you." She said in a baby voice.

"I'an watchin' Callie." I chuckled. "But next time trav drop ha' off, I will give ha' yo message."

"So that means you watching Kay, Chay and Mya? I thought they lived in New Orleans."

"Dey do. Dey mama sent 'em ina' plane and I picked 'em up at tha' airport a few hours ago. Dey don't luh' me, they just using me for concert tickets." I pretended to be sad making Yalannah burst into laughter.

"Well Jordyn and Rolanda are asleep and I was originally calling for some company but now I want to meet the girls so either way you're coming over."

I laughed. "I guess I am. See ya in a minute."

I walked backed over the girls.

"Let's go yal. We going ta' my friend house."

"What friend? Uncle Chris?" Noonie (Amaiya) asked.

Since Christopher is my bestfriend and is like a brother to me, they see him as a uncle. They also really fuck with Royalty.

"Nah, yal don't know' dem." I stated

"Is yo friend a boy or a girl?" Chay raised her eyebrow knowingly.

"A girl." I answered.

"Then why you can't just say yo' girlfriend, uncle Aug? We not baybeh's, we kno'." Kayden muttered making us all laugh.

"Well excuse me."

***

Before I could knock the door swung open.

"Gahdamn." I referred to her opening the door so quickly.

"I'm just excited to see you." Yalannah pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her squeezing a lil' bit.

Chaylin cleared her throat causing Yalannah to pull away from me.

"I mean you all." Yalannah smiled noticing my nieces.

She opened the door and we all walked inside.

I walked to the couch sitting next to Jordyn. She smiled giggling at me climbing onto my lap pulling at my curly hair making me cringe.

Amaiya noticed Jordyn and she skipped over to us.

"Hi lil' baybeh." Amaiya waved at Jordyn.

"I not a baby." Jordyn pouted causing me to erupt in laughter.

On the other hand, Chaylin and Kayden were grilling yaya. That's just how they are. They did the same thing to Raylene.

***

A few hours later, all the girls were watching tv while Yalannah was heating up a bottle for her baby niece Rolanda.

"So how's my other shop coming along?"

"Real good. I can't wait fa' you ta' see it. I kno' you'll luh' it."

"Oh really?" She said adjusting Ro in her arms.

"Yep."

"We'll see."

"We will."

Before Yalannah could change the subject Kaykay walked in.

"Okay uncle Aug. Can we go home now?"

"Why tha' rush?"

"I want you ta' hurry up and order tha' tickets befo' dey sell out." Kaykay whined.

"What tickets?" Yalannah asked.

"Justin Bieber's Purpose tour." Kayden smiled from ear to ear.

"Oouu, I love him!" Yaya squealed.

"You do?" I asked surprised.

"Yes. I mean we're almost the same age. I've been a fan of his since he came out."

I nodded, rubbing my chin. "You wanna come with us to his Miami show?"

She started shaking her head no.

"Why not?" Kay looked at her.

"I don't want to be a bother."

"You not. Plus ima' need some company." I smiled at her.

I had to keep insisting but eventually she gave in. I bought the tickets for all five of us off Yaya's Apple laptop with backstage passes so we can meet JB.

***

A few days later, Yalannah came over to my house a little early to do my hair. I wanted to do something different so she suggested that I get twist with extensions not much longer than my natural hair and I agreed.

She sat on the couch and I sat on the floor in between her legs while she did my hair. Chay, Kay and Mya were already dressed and waiting patiently. I went upstairs to shower and get ready for this Bieber concert. Yalannah did the same, in a different bathroom of course.

While driving to tell American Airlines Arena where the concert was being held Yalannah could not stop smiling. While waiting for a red light to turn green, I got ready to snap a picture of her. I called her name and captured the smile.

I smiled at the picture, instantly making it my lockscreen.

We parked and went into the arena headed to our third row seats. All four of the beautiful ladies with me were hyped as hell.

Post Malone was Justin's opening act.

He performed White Iverson, Ten toes down and a couple other songs before Justin came out.

I'm not even gonna' lie this guy is talented. He put his all into every song he performed. He was dancing all around the stage for songs like Wdym and Sorry. Then he slowed down for love yourself and I'll show you. He played the guitar when he sang a song called "fall" and "Be alright" and he even played the piano for a touching song titled "Nothing like us".

I honestly enjoyed myself and had a lot of fun with Yalannah. She sang along to every fucking song bruh. So did my nieces. All of them starting to lose their voices.

It was time to go back stage to meet Justin. He had changed and was chilling in a room with a bunch of fans. After he met and talked to all of them it was our turn to see him.

"My man, you killed it out thea'. I consider myself a fan of yours from now on. I didn't realize you had so much talent bro."

"Thank you. That means a lot. I'm all about changing people's perspective of me and showing them I ain't all bad ya know?"

"I know." We shared a few more words then I took a quick selfie with him. I payed a lot for this, ima' at least get a picture with my new woe.

Then the girls were surprisingly calm and had me take a picture with them and Justin.

They talked to him asking him things like why he dreaded his hair etc. He gave them hugs and last but not least it was Yaya's turn. I could tell she was about to lose her cool. She took asking picture with him but said nothing.

"You'an gonna say nun' to him? I thought you said you loved him since he came out."

"I do!" She got defensive.

"Then tell him that. I'll be outside."

"Okay." She turned to face Justin.

We were on our way back home not long after.

"Thank you Uncle Aug."

"Yes, thank you August."

"No problem, yal. I luh' yal to death."

_______

Vote fa' da girl 🌟

Anybody reading this love JB? 👀

Have you met him, got a pic, seen a concert? Lmk.

Btw, Aug still doesn't like concerts in this story, Yaya and the girls were the reason he went.

- Dee 👑🎤🎼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 28 16
ΰΌ»SWEETHEARTΰΌΊ π–΅π—‚π–Όπ—π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π–Ί π–Ώπ—‹π–Ίπ—‡π–Όπ—‚π—Œ π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖺 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 π—ˆπ–Ώ 𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒 π—π–Ίπ—…π–Ύπ—‡π—π—Œ 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π—Œπ—„π—‚π—…π—…π—Œ 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗄𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗁𝖾...
3.3M 121K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
72.3K 2.1K 117
Darkest times expresses real feelings.