The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Apology
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Beauty Vs Beast

13.4K 640 2.9K
By tessyoc

"Done." Yuu sighed. "Three thousand words of apology to that asshole." Yuu thought back to the previous day, how he spilled juice all over his head. He smiled to himself. "That'll teach him, Yuichiro Hyakuya is not to be messed with." He said as he stood from his seat and left the room.

The elevator opened up and Yuu walked out, he was greeted by many people clapping and cheering him. He looked around shocked.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"You are our hero."

"Way to show him."

"I love you so much."

Everyone had something to say as he walked through the middle. He remembered, yesterday he had acted rudely to Mikaela in front of them. He felt a bit bad that they had to hold in the much anger they had for him. He was glad to be able to speak out for all of them. "Thank you, you're all welcome."

"What is going on here?"

Everyone turned to see Mikaela behind them. They all scattered, running into their offices, Mikaela looked at Yuichiro who was smiling at him.

"Good morning." Yuu said. "I have your apology letter." He waved the paper at him.

"Come with me." Mikaela said as he turned and walked away, Yuu followed. He led Yuu into his office and he took a seat, Yuu walked over to his table and was about dropping the paper. "Don't drop it there." Mikaela said.

"Where am I supposed to put it?" Yuu asked.

"Put?" Mikaela laughed. "Oh no, you are going you read it for me you little tramp."

"I'm sorry but I have school." Yuu said.

"It's Sunday."

"Sunday school."

"Just read the damn letter."

Yuu sighed and opened up the letter and began to read. "Dear Asshole." Mikaela gave him a cold stare, Yuu smiled. "Just kidding. Dear Mr. Shindo.........and I really do hope you forgive me, love Yuichiro Hyaku-"

"Love?" Mikaela laughed. "Please don't flatter yourself, anyway, now you're done you may proceed to rip the paper in pieces. The trash can is just outside."

"I spent a lot of time writing this." Yuu said. "Aren't you going to at least treasure it?"

"Why?" Mikaela asked. Yuu shook his head, this man was wrong on so many levels. "Anyway like I said, rip it." Yuu looked at the letter and back to Mikaela. He immediately began tearing it into pieces. "That's a good little tramp, now the trashcan is outside. You may get out."

Yuu stood there for a moment still staring at Mikaela who had turn to his laptop. He smirked and walked over to his side, Mikaela noticed him standing beside him. He ignored him at first but then it just got irritating, he turned to him, opening his mouth to say something, only to have the torn up pieces of papers thrown in his face.

"I kind if prefer this trash can." Yuu said.

"Tramp, what is your problem?"

"You are my problem." Yuu said. "You're rude and annoying and treat people like dirt. Well I guess it doesn't matter to you with all the cash you have."

"Right you are." Mikaela smiled. "Now go get a broom and clean up this mess." He referred to the torn up papers.

"And to think I was actually looking forward to meeting the man who saved us." Yuu said as he walked towards the door, before he walked out, two people blocked his way and poured something all over his body. Mikaela burst out laughing. "Eww..what is this?"

"I have no idea." Mikaela said. "But it's slimy and it's all over you so who cares?" Yuu smiled and turned back to Mikaela.

"Wow you got me." He said while stretching his arms apart. "How about a hug?"

"What? No no." Mikaela stood up in an attempt to escaped.

"Come on Mr. Shindo, just a friendly HUG!" Without warning Yuu jumped on Mikaels pushing them both to the ground.

"YOU TRAMP, GET OF ME!" Mikaela yelled.

"Oh come on, it's just a hug." Yuu began rocking his body up and down Mikaela's, making sure enough to get some on him as well.

"Your dirty child, get off me." Mikaela reached out to push him off but Yuu grabbed his hands and licked and sucked on it. "Ewwwwww!" Mikaela screamed as he grabbed his hands away, cleaning them on his shirt.

"What's wrong Mr. Shindo? You don't like hugs?" Yuu asked.

"What the hell?"

Yuu quickly jolted up from Mikaela, turning to see Krul, Ferid and Tomoe staring at them. "Oh no." He said as he stood up. "I'm so sorry, this isn't what it looks like."

"This is glorious." Ferid said as he walked closer to them. "Sex in an office while covered in lube, oh bless your souls for this creative idea."

"What?" Yuu asked.

"Son, what were you two doing?" Krul smirked.

"This tramp." Mikaela said as he got up. "Attacked me when I did nothing wrong."

"Did nothing?" Yuu frowned. "Look at me, you spilled slime all over me, so I returned the favor."

"You're a pest." Mikaela said.

"And you're an ass hole. Good day." Yuu said as he exited the room.

"Can you believe that kid?" Mikaela asked. "Urrgh just look at me, first it was the drink and now this, is that child possessed?"

"You two seem to be hitting it of right away." Ferid smiled.

"What?" Mikaela said. "Eww no, he's a child and he's a guy, how can you even say that?"

"You seem rather nice with him." Krul said. "Normally by now, you'd throw someone like that off the side walk, but here we have this boy treating you like trash and you aren't doing anything about it."

Mikaela smiled. "I've never met someone who had the guts to stand up to me that way, the tramp interests me. I'm willing to see just how much he can take from me."

"Kinky." Ferid smirked as Mikaela shot him a death glare.

"I like him." Krul said. "Finally someone with the balls to talk to my rude and stupid son. No, in fact, I love him."

"Well he shouldn't get too relaxed with that behavior." Mikaela said. "If he gets too cocky and annoys the hell out of me, I'll kick him and his family out of here."

"I will not let you throw those homeless, innocent children away." Krul said.

"I brought them in and I have the power to throw them out." He smiled. "Don't worry Krul, I'll get another orphanage to look after."

"You're a monster." Krul said, vexed, she walked out of the room.

"Oh dear." Ferid sighed. "Now I'll have to cheer her up tonight." He turned to Mikaela and smirked. "You're really hurting your mother son, you should try to be a little bit considerate about the kids." His smirks widened. "Especially your new toy." Mikaela snarled at him. "Take care of him." He waved and walked out of the room.

Mikaela watched him leave the office. He turned to look at Tomoe. "Why are you still here?"

"Oh um.." Tomoe cleared her throat. "The press, I've scheduled the appointment, they'll be around by one."

"Good." He said. "Get the brats ready, make sure they wear befitting clothing."

"Yes sir." She said as she turned to the door and headed out.

"Tomoe." Mikaela called as she looked back at him.

"Yes sir?"

"Do you really think I'm inconsiderate?" He asked.

Yes. Tell him Tomoe. Yes. Tomoe's mind said to her, oh god another chance to say yes and tell him how he truly was. "No sir. You're possibly the most considerate person I know." She smiled.

"Good." He said. "You may go now."

"Yes sir." She turned and left, she could already hear her conscious calling her a wuss and a coward. But what could she do? She had no choice, she couldn't take that risk, she would surely lose this heaven of a job. She just had to endure, no matter how much of a dick he was, she had to lie to him, for her sake.

"Damn that man." Yuu cursed as he laid in the comfort of his bath tub. He had to shower again of course, he couldn't walk around covered in that slime. "So childish, all I did was to tell him the truth." He smiled to himself thinking of how he got him back. He chuckled as the image of Mikaela under him played in his mind. Him on top of him, moving up and down his body and- "Huh?"

Yuu held his cheek, his eyes widened. He could feel it, he was growing hot no doubt that he was blushing. He sat up from the tub. "Why am I suddenly blushing? Damn it, me and my dirty mind." He smiled. "Well it can't be helped, he's an asshole but I have to admit that he is handsome." He pouted. "He'd be better if he was nicer to people."

Yuu relaxed back into the tub, he raised his leg up and hummed. He couldn't help but chuckle. He felt so lucky, just last week, he was struggling for food and support, not just for him but also for seven others. Now here he was, relaxing inside a bath tub, and after this, he was going to have a very big breakfast, filled with cuisines that he once only saw on television.

"He's a dick." He smiled. "An asshole, a cunt, prick, dumbass and I could go on forever, but still, he still saved us, so I guess I owe him that much."

"Interview?" Yuu asked.

"Yes." Tomoe nodded. They were seated on the dining table having their breakfast. "The press will be here in the afternoon, so after eating, I'll take you all to go get dressed up."

"I'm not surprised." Yuu frowned. "He only did it for the publicity, rich people are all the same."

"So wait are we going to be on like TV?" Akane asked as Tomoe nodded. "I'm in."

"This is all so very exciting." Haruna said.

"As long as you're staying here, your days are going to be much better and exciting." Tomoe said.

"I'm sorry but I think I'll pass." Yuu said.

"Whaaat?"

"I'm not interested to be shown on television." He said. "I'm sure you guys can do this without me."

"No they can't."

That voice. Yuu dreaded that voice so much and he dreaded even more, the face that came along with the voice.

"Good morning Mr. Shindo." Akane stood, already fangirling.

"Good morning Mr. Shindo." Haruna said. "Kids greet Mr. Shindo."

"Good morning Mr. Shindo." They all chorused.

"Good morning." Mikaela said, his eyes still focused on Yuu as he walked closer to him.

"I'm sure you don't need a tramp like me at your little praise ceremony." Yuu said.

"No I don't." Mikaela said. "But sadly, you are the oldest child here, fifteen right?"

"Seventeen." Yuu said.

"Ah! Even better." Mikaela said. "You will speak on behalf of you and your fellow orphans."

"And what if I refuse?" Yuu asked.

Mikaela smirked and leaned closer to Yuu, Yuu was getting uneasy. He could feel Mikaela's breath on his skin.

"Tell me." He whispered. Yuu strongly held back from shuddering from the exciting thrill that flowed through his body. "Do you not like this meal you are having? Do you not like where you are living now?"

"Are you threatening me again?" Yuu asked.

"I am." He said as he moved away from him. "Now do you have anything else to say?"

Yuu hesitated for a moment, he sighed. Defeated, once again. "I'll be there, Mr. Shindo."

"Good." Mikaela said. "I'll see you all later then." He turned around to leave but Yuu stopped him.

"Wait sir." He called.

"What is it?" Mika asked.

"I just want to thank you for all these kind things you're doing for us." Yuu said. "Oh and you are right, I love this meal, it's all so very delicious. You really have to try some." Yuu took a spoon full of the spaghetti.

"I really don't want t-" Mikaela was forced to shut up when the spoon was shoved into his mouth. He spat it out back immediately and began coughing. "ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED?"

"Haa!" Yuu gasped as he placed his hands over his mouth. "Mr. Shindo, you're not supposed to be using such language in front of the children. Shame on you." He smirked as the kids began to laugh.

"I swear you're driving me to the wall." Mikaela said. "You better hope I don't get there, for your sake."

"Oh and another thing." Yuu dipped his hands in the spaghetti, getting some sauce on his finger. He took it and rubbed across Mikaela's face like and made a line of mustache. The kids laughed again.

"You think you're so funny." Mikaela said.

"Oh I am." Yuu said as he sat back down. Mikaela shook his head and walked away.

"When will you rest Yuu? When you finally get us kicked out?" Haruna asked.

"I was just having a little fun with him." Yuu smiled innocently. "That's all."

"Mr. Shindo is getting too close to you." Akane said. "Just so you know, I called dibs first."

"You do not call dibs on a human being." Yuu said. "And more importantly, ewwww, he's an older person. He's grumpy, he's rude, like HELL NO. Not my type."

"Eh?" Haruna smirked. "Yuichiro, doesn't the fact that he is also another man bother you?"

"Huh?" Yuu blushed. "Oh yeah right, I must have missed that part." He scratched the back of his head and laughed nervously.

"Oh my." Tomoe covered her mouth. "Yuichiro-kun, have you found forbidden love in my boss?"

"WHAT? NO I HAVEN'T." Yuu yelled.

"Oh woe is me." Tomoe placed a hand on her head dramatically and raised the other to the sky. "To think my rival for Mr. Mikaela would be with a child, a male child."

"You got it all wrong, I don't-"

"You're all weak." Akane stood. "Mr Shindo and I are gonna fall in love and get married, so there's absolutely no point fighting."

"I don't think Mr. Mikaela settles for girls with small tities." Tomoe smirked. Akane blushed and covered her breasts.

"You perv." She said. "Sex isn't the only thing that matters in a relationship."

"Please, not in front of the children." Haruna said. "Besides, I don't think any of you stand a chance with Mr. Shindo, Akane, you're too young, Yuu, you're a guy and Tomoe, you're too old."

"Hey how do you know that?" Tomoe asked.

"Yoichi has told us many things." Haruna smiled.

"It's only three years." Tomoe blushed. "There could be a possibility of him falling on love with him and-"

"Don't tell me you're actually in love with that guy?" Yuu asked. "You deserve better and you know it."

"You're just saying that so when she stops chasing him, you'll swing right in and swoop him away." Akane said.

"What? That's not true, I'm not even gay." Yuu said.

"Your reaction towards Mr. Shindo when he came close to you claimed other wise." Akane said.

"The damn man has no respect for personal boundaries." Yuu said. "I would never fall for a guy like him, I would never fall for a guy at all."

They heard a giggle and turned around to see Krul. "Mrs. Tepes."

Krul frowned. "Tomoe, I've told you, I only answer that in the company, at home I am Krul Bathory and would like to be referred to as that."

"Yes Mrs Bathory." Tomoe said.

Krul walked up to them. "I see you're all here talking about my baby, he's really popular with the ladies." She turned to Yuu and smiled. "And the gentlemen too." Yuu blushed and looked away making her giggle. "It'd actually be nice seeing Mikaela fall in love with someone, he hasn't been in love since she left his life."

"She?" They all chorused.

"Oops." She covered her lips. "I've said too much." She giggled once again. "Anyway, back to my main reason for being here, I'll be dressing you guys up for your big interview."

"Really?" Akane asked as Krul nodded.
"So if you're all done, you can come this way." She beckoned on them to follow, which they did, as she led them out of the room.

Krul led them to her room, opening the large doors, they all gasped. The place was complete pink, the walls, the chair, the bed, the TV. There were lots of posters hanging on the walls, each one of her during a photo shoot. "I know it's childish, but pink has always been my favorite color." Krul said. "Tomoe, I want you to take them to my closet and give them something to wear. I'm sure you know where the children isle is also."

Tomoe nodded. "I know Mrs. Bathory." She turned to Yuu. "But I don't think anything you have can be befitting for Yuu, I mean he's a grown guy."

"That's right." Krul smiled. "What do you say Yuu? You wanna cross dress for the event? I'm sure Mikaela will be pleased."

"I don't want to please him." Yuu said. "And I'm not wearing girl's clothing's."
"I know, I know." She took his hands. "I was only joking, don't worry, I have it all planned out. Tomoe, take care of things here, we'll see you later." She waved and walked away with Yuu.

Mikaela was seated on a king sized bed holding a cup of coffee and reading the newspaper. A knock interrupted his reading, he looked up to the door. "Go away, I'm not interested." He said. But the person didn't listen, instead banged opened the door. "ARE YOU INSANE? HOW DARE YOUUU-" He trailed off when he saw an angry Krul. "Hello Krul." He smiled.

"You really should learn some manners boy." Krul said. "Anyway I came to borrow some clothes."

"Since when are you into men's cloths?" He asked.

"It's not for me." She smiled. Mikaela heard footsteps and turned to see Yuu walking in.

"Tramp?" He stood.

"Asshole?" Yuu said.

"You want to give this lower incompetence my cloths to put on his body?" Mikaela asked. "No thank you."

"Mikaela don't be rude." Krul said. "Besides, I'm going to take from your old piles, you know, the ones you aren't wearing anymore."

"I was going to burn those." Mikaela said.

"You're going to burn cloths?" Yuu asked. "Men, you are sick, you know there are people out there who have only one."

"And how is that any of my business?" Mikaela asked. "They're my cloths, and I can do whatever I want with them. And I say burn 'em all."

"Devil." Yuu said.

"Why thank you." Mikaela smiled as he sipped his coffee.

"Both of you hush." Krul said. "Mikaela, Yuu is right, you need to be more considerate of all those poor people out there." She walked over to a door and opened it, revealing a large closet filled with clothes. "I honestly can't believe that a human being would rather burn all this, than give it out."

"Those are the cloths he's going to burn?" Yuu asked. "You're a loon." He pointed at Mikaela.

"Anyway, come Yuu, I'm sure we'll find you something nice in here." She took his hands again and pulled him along.
"I hate you." Yuu said to Mikaela.

"I hate you more." Mikaela said.

"I am loving all of this." Krul giggled.

That afternoon, the mansion was filled up with the press, all of them in black suits. There were also cameras and television people. Akane peeped from the door, she looked away and turned to Haruna. "There's a lot of people out there." She said.

"Just relax." Haruna said.

"You all look beautiful." Tomoe said. "Especially you, Yuu."

"This suit is killing me." Yuu said. "How does he wear this?"

Tomoe laughed.

"Ah, you're all ready." Mikaela said as he walked towards them, a few people behind him. "Good." He turned to Yuu and smiled. "Not bad, for a tramp." Yuu frowned. "Anyway, I'll do all the talking but then later the tramp will be called up on stage to say a few words and no doubt that he's an idiot, so we already have the words written for you. All you have to do is read it through the screen, you do know how to read right?"

"Very funny." Yuu said.

"Alright then, let's go." Mikaela said, led by bodyguards, they walked out of the mansion and were greeted by flashing cameras. The press already going wild.

Yuu yawned, it really was boring, they had spent over two hours now talking about the orphans. He wasn't surprised of course that Mikaela was lying, he had claimed to treat them like a father, the only way he had treated them, especially him, was the way he would treat a dead squirrel on the side walk.

"Thank you." Mikaela said, finally it was over. Everyone clapped of course and cheered him on. "Now we'll have one of the orphans say a little something to us, Yuichiro."

Yuu stood and walked over to the front, he was close to Mikaela and whispered. "I thought it was tramp."

"Whatever, just don't blow this." Mikaela said.

"I'll try." Yuu said as she was now in front of everyone. "Hi." He waved, he looked above and could already see the screen writing. "I'm Yuichiro Hyakuya, one of the orphans at Hyakuya Orphanage." Yuu read from the screen, hesitating at some parts that made him seem desperate. He got to a part where he paused. He was to call Mikaela, nice, generous and caring. Yuu hated lying, he looked at Mikaela who smirked at him. He smirked back, this was it, it was pay back time. "I also wish to say that Mr. Shindo is the most wonderful, nice, generous and caring person I have ever met." He saw a satisfied grin on Mikaela's face, as if he had won a battle. Not for long.

"I mean, it's not everyday that a guy takes kids in and promises to take them to the cinemas every weekend."

"What? I never promised that." Mikaela said.

"Ooh Yuichiro Hyakuya, what are you up to?" Krul smirked.

"And he promised to get each one of us cute little puppies." Yuu said. The crowd let out an "aww" before clapping. "And he's even going to send each of the little ones to school and sponsor their fees until they graduate from college." The place went wild with hands clapping.

"What is this boy doing?" Miakela asked.

"Have I mentioned I love this child?" Ferid asked.

Yuu continued saying more surprising things that Mikaela would do. "Alright he needs to be stopped." He quickly walked up to the stage. "Haha, thank you Yuichiro, I think you should go now."

"Wait Mr. Shindo." A woman stood up. "We want to know, are you going to be true to your words? Are you going to fulfil all these promises for these children? Or will you let them all down?"

Mikaela was silent for a while, he looked through the crowd that waited for an answer. "Um.. Yes." He smiled. "Yes I will fulfil all their promises." Everyone cheered and clapped again. He turned to look at Yuu.

"Payback's a bitch, ain't it?" Yuu smirked.

That evening, everyone sat together eating and talking.

"Yuu, you are a dream come true." Krul said. "Good job showing him."

"Well he wanted me to lie." Yuu said. "I hate lying, but at least I decided to have some fun while doing it."

Suddenly, Mikaela marched into the room angrily. "Tramp, come with me."

"Now, Mikaela, try to remain calm." Krul said.

"It'll wait, can't you see I'm eating?" Mikaela didn't listen, he grabbed Yuu by the hand and dragged him out of the room.

"Hey that hurts." Yuu whined as Mikaela dragged him to God knows where. "Mr. Shindo, you're going to rip my arm off." Mikaela pushed Yuu into an empty room and closed the doors. "What is your problem?" Yuu saw him coming closer, he backed off until his back touched the wall. "Look I'm sorry about what happened today, but you deserv-" Yuu trailed off when Mikaela slammed both his hands to the wall, trapping him. Yuu's heart raced.

"Thats it tramp, no more games. " Mikaela said, from his tone, he really was angry. "You've driven me to the wall, that stunt you pulled was the last straw."

Yuu could see the anger in his eyes. He was really being serious, maybe he had taken it too far. "Look I'm sorry I-"

"An apology isn't going to save you this time."

Yuu sighed, he expected that. "Well, at least leave everyone else, if you want to send anyone away, send me alone."
Mikaela gave a cynical laugh, Yuu was scared now. "Send you away? what fun would that be?" Mikaela shifted closer to his body and placed his right leg in between Yuu's crotch. He leaned closer until they were inches apart from each other, one more move and their lips would meet. "I'm way passed that, I am going to get you back in ten folds, I swear, I will make your life so miserable that you will beg me to stop. You just blew the trumpets of war tramp, and I'm ready for it." They stared at each other for a while.

Yuu swallowed hard, his heart beat increasing. He was finding it hard to breathe, why was this man he hated so much having such an effect on him?

Mikaela finally pulled away from him. Without another word said, he left the room. Yuu collapsed and sat on the ground, his heart still beating rapidly. And it wasn't because of the threat. Having Mikaela so close, he could have sworn that he was going to kiss him, but he didn't.

He placed his head in his hand. "Good going Yuu, good going." He said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.8K 34
There is a planet filled with only guys who fuck each other almost all the time. The aliens of Venos have a custom where one must have sex monthly...
463 32 14
PROLOGUE Mikaela was a beautiful boy with blonde hair , blue eyes and white skin , he was a short in height through. His mother died and soon his not...
266K 14.9K 31
Yuichiro Ichinose thinks life isn't that significant. As the soon-to-be prince of Drelacia, his days consist of making the best possible grades in sc...
5.2K 177 20
The first time Yuuichirou met Mikaela is not the best thing he has ever wished to happen. It was far from normal. However, his crush on Mika doesn't...