The Cold Hearted Beauty & The...

By tessyoc

Mikaela Shindo, the name on everyone's lips in the streets of Tokyo. Just twenty four, he is already a multi... More

Cold-Hearted Beauty
Little Beast
Beauty Meets the Beast
Beauty Vs Beast
Drive
The Beast Works for Beauty
Feelings?
Stalker
Beauty Cares
Beast Looks After Beauty
The Jealous Little Beast
Angel
Kiss
Beauty's Invite
Only Me
Beauty's Birthday
The Saotomes
TomoexKimizukixYoichi
Jealous Beauty
Couples Convention
Love
Not Just A Kid
I Love Y-
An Old Flare
Beauty Loves His Little Beast
Acceptance
Miyu & Michiro
Yoichi's Birthday
Men
Men 2
Father
Father 2
Family
Blow Jobs and Revenge
Summer
Becoming an Adult
Yumi
The Other Shindo
Reunited Siblings
Sex
Promises
Broken Pasts
Fright
Graduation
Holidays
Frenemy
Frenemy 2
Enemy
Hurt
Comfort
Kidnapped
Kidnapped II: Threat
Break up
Break Up: Scholarship
Tears
Fairy Tale
Happily Ever After
Shingu and Michiro
100K reads
Mika's Birthday
Mother's Day
CONTEST
Original
Popularity Contest

Apology

12.4K 683 2K
By tessyoc

"Where on earth did he go?" Akane asked as she frowned. "Honestly, this is just our first day here and Yuu is already wandering about. Miss Tomoe will be here any minute to give us a tour."

"I'm sure he'll be here soon." Haruna said. "He wouldn't miss the tour."

"Here it is." One of the kids handed a wrapped gift to Akane. It was poorly wrapped but it couldn't be helped, it was done by kids. "We all did our best to make it, do you think Mr. Shindo will like it?"

"He'll love it." Akane smiled. "I hope we get to meet him soon." Suddenly someone walked in, banging the door hard. They turned to see Yuu walking in. "What are you trying to do? Break the door down? We won't be able to pay for it you know."

"I just met-" Yuu started telling them about his encounter with Mikaela. "The most rudest, self centered, proud and pompous, immature, arrogant and stupid asshole who thinks he is a man."

"Yuu!" Haruna shouted. "Watch your mouth, there are kids are here."

"I'm sorry Mrs. Haruna, it's just, when I think about that guy, I just." Yuu threw his arms about. "I get so mad and I just wanna break something."

"Just keep in mind that these aren't our properties." Mrs. Haruna said. "And also, forget about the man, don't forget we don't have a say in the way rich people wish to live their lives."

"Mrs. Haruna." Yuu called. "He fired a struggling single mother, you needed to have seen the way she begged, I couldn't believe that someone on earth couldn't be touched by that."

"I feel sorry for her but there's nothing we can do about it." Mrs. Haruna said. "Let's just hope she is able to pick up from after this tragedy. Anyway, we have to get ready, Tomoe will be here any second." As if listening to them, Tomoe opened the door of the room.

"Good morning everyone." She greeted with a warm smile.

"Good morning." They responded back to her.

"I'm sorry but something came up." She said. "So I'll have to leave you in the hands of Kumiko." A young woman walked in, she was wearing a maid's outfit. They marveled, the house was so amazing that they also had maids. "Kumiko will show you around, while I go see Mr. Shindo."

"It's nice to meet you all." She smiled. "I'm Kumiko, I'll be your guide for this morning."

"Well Kumiko, I expect you take good care of them." Tomoe said. "Oh and Yoichi is downstairs Yuu, you'll meet him when you get there. Bye." She waved and turned to leave but someone caught her by the sleeves. She turned back to see Akane smiling at her. "What's wrong?." Akane held up the present. "What's that?"

"A gift." Akane handed it over to her. "From the kids to Mr. Shindo, could you please give it to him and tell him how much we appreciate what he has done for us. We'd be lost without him."

Tomoe looked at the gift and frowned, knowing Mikaela, he'd probably throw it away. She looked at the kids, each one of them smiling at her, she smiled back. "I'll make sure he gets it." She said as they all rejoiced. She knew Mikaela was cruel, but certainly he wouldn't be cruel to kids, maybe he would accept the gifts.

"Thank you Miss Tomoe." Akane said. "Oh and another thing." She blushed and fiddled with her fingers. "I..um..we'd really like to meet our savior, do you think you can get him to see us."

Tomoe thought about it for a while, Mikaela wouldn't mind. It would be just to say hello to them and go back to what he would be doing. "Sure I'll try and get him to see you."

"Yes." Akane jumped for joy and Tomoe giggled, waving a last time, she left the room. "It's a good thing I dressed up good today, I can't believe that I'm actually going to meet Mr. Mikaela."

"Try not to make a big fool of yourself around him." He said as she frowned at him.

"Well then, shall we get going." Kumilo said.

Tomoe walked through the halls looking down at the present in her hands. It didn't look appealing at all, her doubt's rose again, she didn't think Mikaela was going to accept it. As she walked by she could hear people whispering, she looked up to see three ladies in discussion. She frowned, no doubt they were gossiping about who wore the ugliest clothes. She wondered why women who only cared about their beauty and that of others even existed.

"I still can't believe he fired Mariko." One of the women said.

"Mariko?" Tomoe repeated. She knew a Mariko, they weren't the best of friends but they've exchanged a few chats. The Mariko she knew was a struggling mother who just went through a harsh divorce. The only thing helping was her job, surely she couldn't have lost it. She wanted to make sure. She walked over to the chatting women. "Um..escuse me."

"Yes." One of them responded.

"Forgive my intrusion but, I heard you say a Mariko was fired." She said.

"Yes Mariko Asahina."

"Asahina?" Tomoe wasn't really sure if she knew the woman's surname. "I'm sorry but is she that single woman with the little five year old daughter?"

"That's the one."

"Oh." Tomoe frowned sadly. "I see thank you." She smiled at the women and walked away. "Mikaela Shindo you are a demon." She whispered to herself. A single tear dropping down her cheek, she could remember how Mariko would always tell her that her job was a life saver, now she had been fired. And knowing Mikaela, it would have been for a stupid reason.

She wanted to walk straight into his office and give him a slap on both cheeks. This had gotten too far, Mariko was gone and Tomoe could only wonder how her life could be from then on.

Tomoe walked into Mikaela's office. She found him seated in his desk. "I'm here sir." She said but he didn't respond back to her. "Um..sir." He still didn't respond, it looked like he was deep in thought. She walked to his side and tapped him, finally getting his attention.

"What?" He asked.

"Um..you could sir." She said.

"Oh I'm sorry." Mikaela said as he sat up straight. "I was thinking, can you believe that this morning, a tramp had the guts to call me selfish and self centered."

"Nooo!" Tomoe's mouth dropped.

"I know right?" Mikaela said. "Me, self-centered." Tomoe was still shocked, she wondered who the wonderful human was that had told Mikaela Shindo the truth. "Anyway, I've been thinking about him all morning, wondering how that tramp even got into my building."

"Who knows?" Tomoe shrugged.

"Anyway." Mikaela said. "I just wanted to know how the orphans were doing."
"They're doing great." She said. "They're currently being given a tour." There was a few moments of silence, Mikaela averted his eyes to her hands.

"What is that hideous thing?" He asked.

Ouch! Tomoe sighed, well it wasn't going to be easy telling him but, she was going to to give it a shot. "A gift."

"Oh an admirer." He smiled. "What manner of man would give such a disgusting present to a beautiful woman of such high status."

Disgusting? No, no that did it. Tomoe lost it, that went too far. How could he belittle a sweet present, even if it was from a man. He had no right, no right at all. She was about to say something when it hit her. "Did you just call me beautiful?"

"Probably." He said.

"Oh!" She blushed. "Why thank you sir, but um..this isn't my gift. It's yours."

"Oh." He said. "Ok, the trash can is right outside."

"No sir um.." Tomoe sighed. "It's shabby looking because it's from the kids. They made it themselves, they wanted to thank you for what you've done for them." Mikaela stared at her with no expression. She felt like a complete idiot. "Shall we at least open it." He gave her a go ahead sign. She unwrapped it and smiled. "Oh my god." She walked over and gave it to him. It was a picture in a frame. Mikaela looked at it, it was a child painting of nine people under a smiling son, in front of a house.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Oh sir, it's a picture of you and them." She said. "See." She pointed to a drawing. "See you're the one they're surrounding. And look a note, it says, thank you for saving us, we hope you like us. Aww." She smiled. Mikaela squeezed his face at her, what was she getting so emotional about?

"Ok, I've seen it." He said. "Now, the trash can is outside."

"What?" She asked. "Y-y-you still want me to throw it away? But sir the kids-"

"Tomoe take it away from my sight." He said.

"Yes sir." She frowned and took the picture. "Oh and um..sir, the kids were wondering if they could get a chance to meet the man who rescued them."

"Give them a picture." He said. "I can't be bothered with brats right now."

"Oh um.. Ok." She said.

"Who's a brat?" Krul asked as she walked in hand in hand with Ferid. Behind them was Lacus, Renée, Crowley and two other women, one had short purple hair and the other was a blonde. Both had enormous breast and hour glass figures.

"Who are these people?" Mikaela asked.

"Oh." Ferid smiled. "Crowley came over for lunch and his assistants, Horn and Chess followed. We met Lacus and Renee on our way up here." Krul saw something in Tomoe's hands and took it.

"Why what's this?" Krul asked.

"It's a painting the orphans did for Mr. Mikaela." Tomoe said. "I was just on my way to throw it away."

"Throw it away?" Krul asked as she turned to Mikaela and frowned. "I'm sure my son was just joking. This painting will stay right here on his table." She placed it on the table.

"Can we go eat?" Crowley asked.

"Wait, what orphans?" Lacus asked.

"Oh I haven't announce it yet." Krul said. "Everyone, Mikaela here, took in an orphanage and is now looking after them." There was a brief moment of silence at first before Lacus, Renée and Ferid burst out laughing. "Unbelievable right?"

"Good one honey." Ferid said as he wiped the tears from his eyes. "You really know how to crack someone up."

"Mikaela can't even give a beggar one yen." Lacus said. "Now he's helping an entire orphanage?" He laughed.

"Actually it's true." Tomoe said. "The kids are here and-"

"They're here?" Krul asked. "Oh let's go see them." She smiled.

"You go, I have work to do." Mikaela said.

"No." Krul said. "You are coming with us, I'm sure they'd like to meet the man who has done all this for them." Krul turned to Tomoe who nodded. She turned back to Mikaela and smirked. "So get your ass off that chair and let's go."

He sighed. "Fine." He stood. "We'll say hello and we leave."

"Seriously when do we get to eat?" Crowley asked.

The Hyakuyas were currently eating, they had spent the morning on their tour and now they were being fed with food from the heavens above. "I've never eaten like this before." Yuu said.

Yoichi laughed. "Well I hope you like it, cause you'll be eating like this from now on." They heard voices and looked to see Tomoe walking in.

"Here they are." She said. "Kids, some people would like to meet you." Krul was the first to walk in before being joined by Lacus, Renee, Horn, Chess and Crowley.

"Oh how adorable." Krul smiled. "Hello kids I'm-"

"Krul Tepes." Akane gasped.

"Oh I see I'm familiar here." She said as she walked closer to them hugging each of them. "It's a pleasure having you all here, now I'd like to know each and everyone of you by heart."

"Look at them. Such cute little things." Ferid said.

"I hate kids." Crowley, Lucas and Renee chorused.

"Um..Pretty lady." One of the kids called.

"Yes sweet heart?" Krul responded.

"Which one of them-" He pointed towards the guys. "Is Mr. Shindo? We'd really like to meet and say hello to him."

"Where is Mikaela?" Krul looked around and right on time, Mikaela walked into the room. "Ah here he is." Yuu looked up from his plate to meet a familiar face.

"You." He stood.

"Tramp?" Mikaela called. "You're still here?"

"I am not a tramp." Yuu said.

"Did I miss something?" Krul asked. "Have you two met?"

"Yes unfortunately we have." Yuu said. "This self centered man." Yuu pointed at Mikaela as everyone gasped. "Fired a woman even after how much she begged."

"She was three minutes late for work." Mikaela said. "I won't tolerate that."

"Three minutes?" Yuu yelled. "Do you even hear yourself? You're so so so wicked."

"Hohoho." Ferid smirked. "I love where this is going."

"Tomoe who is this filth?" Mikaela asked.

"Filth?"

"Um..this is Yuichiro Hyakuya, one of the kids." Tomoe said.

"Well now." Mikaela smirked. "I don't think I've introduced myself, I am Mikaela Shindo aka the man who brought you here aka the same man who can kick you out if he wants to."

"Please sir." Haruna stood. "Please forgive him, Yuichiro can be a hand full at times, please forgive him, please don't throw us out, we don't have anywhere else to go and-"

"Please ma'am." Krul held her. "You won't be thrown out."

"Actually they will." Mikaela said.

"Mikaela!"

"I will throw them all out if this tramp doesn't apologize." He smirked at Yuu.
"I'm not apologizing." Yuu said. "I did nothing wrong."

"I like this kid." Ferid said.

"You're not?" Mikaela asked.

"No." Yuu said.

"Yuu please." Akane begged. "Are you trying to make us homeless? Just apologize."

"No." Yuu said. "It isn't fair, I did nothing, he's the one meant to apologize, he fired a woman for being three minutes late."

"Yuu please." Haruna cried. "He's the boss here, you can't do anything about that. Please just apologize." Yuu turned to look at Mikaela, Mikaela stared at him smirking. Yuu hated him. He hated him so much. And he wasn't going to let him get advantage of him.

"No." He said.

"Yuu!" Akane called.

"You little beast." Mikaela said. "Are you really going to let your pride ruin everything for everyone?" Mikaela smiled. "Maybe you need to think this through." He looked at his watch. "I will give your three hours, if I don't see you in my office by then to apologize." He chuckled. "Have fun living on the streets." He turned around and left.

Yoichi walked into the room, he was mad, mad as hell. He walked over to Yuu and grabbed a pillow hitting him. "Apologize."

"No." Yuu said. "Don't you see Yoichi, this is how rich people are, that asshole is trying to take advantage of me. But it won't work."

"You're being selfish." Yoichi said. "Yes I agree he's annoying, but still Yuu-kun, you have to apologize. If you don't, he's going to throw you and the others out of this place."

"We can still stay with you guys." Yuu said. "I'm sorry Yoichi but I can't apologize to that guy, he doesn't deserve it. He can rot in hell for all I care."

"I honestly cannot believe you right now." Yoichi said. "Mrs. Haruna is crying her eyes out Yuu, do you want to give the poor old lady a heart attack? Please Yuu, please think about it." He looked at his watch. "You have an hour now." He said as Yuu looked at him. "Please just apologize, do it for the kids. They really like it here and if you blow this up for them, they might not easily forgive you. So please, just think of it ok." He turned and left the room.

Yuu laid back in bed, he closed his eyes thinking. Apologizing meant letting that dick have his way, giving him the opportunity to make jest of him, but not apologizing meant losing an opportunity of a life time. It's not everyday that orphans were now going to be living in mansions.

He sighed. What was he really going to do? He carried a pillow and covered his face.

"Frustrating isn't it?" A voice asked.

"Tell me about it." He said. "What?" He looked up to see who has spoke, he was surprised seeing Krul smiling at him.

"Hiya." She waved.

"Um..hello." He sat up straight and watched as she sat beside him. "Are you here to yell at me for being rude to your son? Look ma'am I'm sorry, I really am but your son is-"

"Thank you." She said.

"What?" He was confused.

"For finally telling him." She said. "Aside from me, his mother, no one has ever said those things to Mikaela, and honestly you were right from word one. You don't deserve to apologize, he should be apologizing."

"But why is he like that?" Yuu asked.

"I don't know." She frowned. "And it's harder on me since I'm his mother. I want my old baby back."

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be." She smiled. "Anyway, I just wanted to tell you that no matter what you decide to do, apologize or not, Mikaela is an asshole like you said." She stood. "Well bye." She waved and left.

Mikaela sat in a room filled with people. Krul walked into the room, looking at everyone as she walked over to him. "Mikaela what are these people doing here?" She asked.

"They've come to watch that tramp apologize to me." He smiled. "I'm sure he'd feel so much more embarrassed doing it in front of all these people."

"Mikaela he's a kid." Krul said.

"No. He's a beast who needs to be tamed and I intend to do that." He smirked, he turned to look at his watch. "Two minutes left, and if he doesn't walk in through that door soon, we say bye bye to the Hyakuyas."

"You don't actually plan on kicking those kids out." Krul said as he smiled.
"3..2..1." He counted down and just on time, Yuu walked in. "Ah right on time, everyone meet the tramp who had the guts to insult me. Now he is going to apologize, aren't you tramp?"

Yuu maintained himself. He held back from throwing a punch, he finally made a decision to apologize. He was only doing this for the sake of the kids, so he wasn't losing to him. "Yes."

Mikaela smiled. "Good, now get on with it."

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Is that it?" Mikaela raised an eyebrow.

"What more do you want?" Yuu asked.

"Don't play with me boy." Mikaela said. "The future of you and your family rest in my hands." He threatened him with a cold stare, Yuu felt the hair at the back of his neck stand. But it wasn't because of the treat, it was because he was looking right into his beautiful blue eyes. "Apologize properly, shower with compliments."

Yuu went along with it. "I'm sorry sir, I was wrong, you are wonderful, kind and not selfish at all."

"Kneel." Mikaela ordered.

"I beg your pardon?" Yuu asked.

"I said kneel." Mikaela said. "Kneel and beg for my forgiveness."

"Ooh kneel and beg, kinky." Ferid said.

Yuu counted to ten in his head, trying to calm himself. He had to hold himself from doing anything rash. He had to think of the kids. He went on his knees.

"On second thought." Mikaela said. "Go on your hands also." Yuu hesitated for a moment before going on his hands also. " This is how things are done here tramp, you bow to me and if you treat me with disrespect you suffer the consequences, now beg."

"Please forgive me sir." Yuu said. "I was wrong and stupid and please forgive me." Yuu had to hold back a vomit that desperately wanted to escape his mouth. This man was treating him like nothing.

Mikaela smirked. "Get up." He said as Yuu did. "You are forgiven, I won't throw you out anymore. But still, I want you write a three thousand worded essay on how sorry you are and that you will never try this again."

"Is that a punishment?" Yuu asked.

"Yes it is." He said. "I want it in my office tomorrow asap, am I understood."

Yuu had reached the wall, he couldn't let this man get away with it. His eyes looked around the crowd, he began walking towards one. "Yes sir." He said as he took a bottle of coke from a man's hands. "I will write your essay." He walked back to Mikaela. "But first, a token of my apology."

"He wouldn't." Lacus said. Yuu raised the coke above Mikaela's head pouring it on him. Everyone gasped.

"He would." Krul smirked.

Mikaela felt the cold liquid drop from his head to his chothes. He couldn't believe what was happening, he opened his eyes to look at Yuu. He had a lot of nerve, Mikaela swore to ruin his life right there and then. As if pouring the coke on him wasn't enough, Yuu opened his suit and placed the empty bottle inside his breast pocket.

"Keep the change." Yuu said as he lightly tapped Mikaela's nose and walked out of the room.

"Scratch that, I love this kid." Ferid said.

"Um sir." Tomoe walked to him. "Are you alright?" Mikaela stopped her from touching him and walked away. The place was now in silence.

"Well, what are you all waiting for?" Ferid asked. "Get to the laughing, we know you all want to." They all looked at Krul who nodded, within seconds, the place was filled with laughter.

"Things just got interesting." Krul said with a smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.8K 1.7K 16
β™  Evangeline Tepes, heir of the 1st progenitor and the eldest daughter of the great vampire king, as well as the elder half-sister to Krul Tepes. E...
106K 4K 14
【 Yandere!SnKboysxMale!Reader 】 Finally! You have been given an opportunity to work at Reiss Mental Asylum- your job hunting hasn't been great, so to...
12.2K 377 18
(Also contains mikakrul and kimiyoi) TW⚠️ violence,graphic language, drug abuse, mental health.SAME SEX COUPLES ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
44.5K 1.5K 23
This takes place around the same time as the Durarara but after the main plot... I'm guessing it is an AU... Kaya Ryugamine, adopted sister of Mikad...