SUMMER CAMP (MB BoyxBoy) (Com...

By Pettiful_Savage

Elijah Johnson, Mike River, and Jacob Perez aren't the brightest people. Especially in school. They don't ha... More

What If- You Had To Go To Camp? (Prologue)
1. What If- Your Mom Lied?
2. What If- You Had Separate Rooms From Your Best Friends?
3. What If- You Weren't The Only Misfit?
4. What If- You Were A Little Bit Jealous?
5. What If You Were The PeaceMaker?
6. What If You Met New Friends?
7. What If You Got Kissed?
8. What If- You Couldn't Decide??
9. What If You Got High?
Special: Mike's Inner Thoughts
10. What If You Were Split From Your Crew??
11. What If Your Love Was On The Line?
12. What If You Claimed Whats Yours?
13. What If Twelve Couldn't Stop You?
14. What If There Was A New Kid?
15. What If You Was Trade?
16. What If Your Best Friend Did Your Hair?
17. What If You Let These Niggas Know?
18. What If You Blocked Out The World?
19. What If The Worst Happened?
20. Throwbacks and Memories (Special)
Next Chapter Sneak Peek (The biggest part in this story)
21. "My Condolences" MY ASS!!
22. The Trio Is Back Part 1
23. Star Wars Issues
A/N
25. Can I Kiss You In Public? Part 1
Woke Up Hearing....
26. Can I Kiss You In Public? Part 2
27. Playing Love Games
28. Night People
29. Finding Out The Secret
30. What If Camp Ended Early?
Epilogue
Sequel
Thank You!!!!!

24. Jeremiah's Secret

816 66 74
By Pettiful_Savage

2 Days later.  (Day 11. July 4th)

7:18AM

*August* (ABOUT TIME!!!)

It's crazy how the week flew by so fast. It seemed like Camp started yesterday. We only have 2 weeks and a half left being here. Last week was tough. Glad we got through it. I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and opened it to the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

"Hey. Sorry if I woke you. My shower water is cold. Can I use yours?"

"Uhh......" I turned around and walked to the bathroom so he wouldn't notice me blushing.

"Yeah you can. I'm pretty sure my water is good enough."

I turned on the shower and turned it back off when I felt the water getting hot.

"Yeah it's good. You can use it."

"Okay thank you." Jeremiah smiled. "I'm gonna get my clothes."

He left the room and I shut the door, laying back on my bed.

Lord, what did I just do?

I know damn well I can't be doing this. Of all people, I can't be letting him take a shower in MY bathroom! I couldn't let anyone do that anyways. But for my own reasoning, I let It happen.

"Face it August. You only bending the rules for him because you like him." My conscience teased.

"Man whatever. Its not even like that." I rolled my eyes. "Besides, I can't have any relations with the teenagers here or else I'll get fired."

"Okay. It's not like you're a grown ass man. You only 17. And don't front about not tryna get in his pants."

"Ugh!!!! SHUT UP!!!!"

My mind is so fucking dirty.

Jeremiah peeked his head through my door and watched me go through my temper tantrum.

"Is everything okay?"

I relaxed myself on the bed and stared at him upside down.

"Yeah. Just somebody keeps private calling me and people know I hate that." I lied.

"Well I can cuss that person out for you."

"It's all good. I blocked the number anyways."

"Mhm." He walked past me into the bathroom and shut the door. I stayed on my bed for a minute due to the nasty thoughts in my head.

I went into the closet after a while and pulled out my 4th of July outfit. It was pretty dope. We were going to a party today in about a few hours.
I took off my clothes and put on my red and blue shorts. When I was about to put on my shirt, A loud thud came from the bathroom.

"Jay! You good?"

"Help meee!!!!" He cried.

I opened the bathroom door and seen him collapsed on the floor. The shower curtain was laying on top of him.

"Oh Lord."

I pulled the curtain up and put it on the side of the tub.

"You okay? I asked taking a glance at him. He had a towel wrapped over his waist.

"Yeah. I fell trying to get out. My leg still kinda hurts."

I put the rod up then hopped down.

"Do you want me to massage it for you?" I asked.

"Nah. It stings. And it's bleeding too."

"That's okay. I have peroxide and my first aid kit in here."

I went to go get It, but he grabbed my wrist.

"No! August, really I'm fine."

"Nah baby. You're not. I'm not about to let you walk around with a bruised leg. I could get in trouble."

"Bruh! I'm fine! I gotta go "

He got up and walked to the door.

"No you don't!"

I pulled him back by his towel, only to make it drop. His whole body was in a female shape and his thing thing was absent.

😶🍆🚫🔫

😮.....😱

"Yo, WTF?????????"

I was paralyzed where I was standing.

"I'm so sorry." Jeremiah pulled the towel back around his waist.

"So Uhhh.....when exactly were you gonna tell me this?"

He rolled his eyes. "Why the fuck would I tell anybody? I only see y'all a month of every year. Why does It even matter?"

"Because you up in here taking a shower in MY bathroom! If I knew you were actually a girl, I would've sent you to Nicki's room."

Jeremiah slammed my door shut so we both were alone.

"First of all, I was born a boy, okay? Second of all, It wasn't my choice to get my dick surgically removed and have myself transformed into a female."

I was confused.

"How wasn't that your choice? You wanted to be a girl, right?"

Jeremiah's eyes started watering.

"Not every transexual wanted to be this way. I swear y'all niggas stay ignorant."

He put on his clothes right in front of me as we spoke.

"My dad made me do it.."

"WHAT????"

"Yeah..." He nodded slowly. "When I was 13, I told my dad I was gay. Then he started to abuse and rape me. It was so bad, he requested surgery by force."

"So you're telling me.....your dad wanted you to be a girl?"

"I guess. I wasn't sure if he hated me because I was gay or not. He never mentioned It."

I shook my head. I had enough hearing this. When he finally put his pants on, I wrapped my arms around his waist. He hugged me back shaking a little. I knew He hated talking about this subject. His fresh tears dripped all over my shirt as I carried him to my bedroom. I laid him down and wiped them away with tissue.

"Stop crying. You're okay now. You 're safe with me.....with Us. Alright?"

Jeremiah rubbed his eyes and rested his head on my chest.

"I know. But I live with him, August. This didn't end. It happens every day and I'm so tired of it. And my mom doesn't live with me so there's nothing she can do about it."

I hushed him and held him in my arms.

"I want to help you."

"For what? You want something out of me?" He snapped.

"No. I just don't like seeing you go through stuff like this. I want you to be happy."

"You do?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I do. Just let me help you, baby. Please don't push me away. Okay?"

He studied my face, then smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Okay."

I stood him up and we got dressed and went downstairs.

From now on, I don't care what happens to me. I will protect him no matter what and nobody is gonna stop me.

*********************

This was supposed to be updated yesterday. Lol

Do you think August and Jeremiah should date or nah?

Should they be in the sequel also?

What should they do for the 4th of July event? (in the next chapter)

The new MB have too many notifications blowing up my phone from Twitter.

Keep a look out for the Summer Camp sequel.

Vote, Comment, & If you not following me you can if u want. I will follow you back.

🔥Yasmine🔥

#Stopputtingbodiestoyournoses2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 212 25
A sweet football player with a lot of friends is seen to always smile meet with a quiet "nerd" who is independent. How did these two meet? Well, that...
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
36.5K 2.1K 29
They had only one thing in common. Running. It was their passion, it was their game, it was their thing. Maybe it was his intense stare or the lonel...
6.3K 535 17
Jay is a freshman in college. She decides to break out of her shell and let loose after a long hard month of studying. So Jay decides to go to the cl...