Our Darkest Secrets (A Harry...

By kelseyrae21

Kaydence Taylor has a dark and unforgettable past, which has led her to be withdrawn from her peers and the r... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73

CHAPTER 27

7K 222 21
By kelseyrae21

Sorry if there are any mistakes! I posted really fast cause I'm suppose to be asleep.

Hope you like it, and please don't forget to VOTE!! (:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

KAYDENCE

Harry held onto my hand as he led me to where the camera people were waiting. They were lined up against a fence, holding up their cameras, ready to take pictures of the celebrities that were posing on the black carpet.

Louis and Eleanor walked in front us, and onto the black carpet. Louis had his arm around Eleanor's waist, and they smiled for the cameras that were flashing at them. Perrie and Zayn walked ahead of us too, doing the same and Harry followed behind them.

He pulled me on the black carpet, and slipped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to the side of his body. He leaned down, whispering in my ear, camera's were flashing as he did so. "Just do what El and Perrie were doing, and smile."

I nodded once, and slid my arm around Harry's waist, turning to the camera's and giving them my best smile.

They flashed nonstop, and the flashes started to hurt my eyes. How did celebrities handle this all the time?

We took a few more, and I was relieved when Harry grabbed my hand again and led me down the black carpet. We were away from the flashing cameras, and instead were now in front of interviewers. There was people standing around talking to each other, and they all looked relax compared to how I was feeling. I looked around and recognized Sandra Bullock, Miley Cyrus, Ian Harding, and various other celebrities standing around talking to interviewers. Harry and the boys stopped to talk to one, and I let go of Harry's hand, stepping aside so I wouldn't be in the camera. As I stepped back though, I bumped into someone. I spun around, ready to apologize.

"Sorry," the man standing in front of me said in a british accent before I could. He had a rugged look, a buzz cut, broad shoulders, and green eyes, just like Harry. In all honesty though, they weren't nearly as beautiful as his.

"No, I'm sorry. I bumped into you."

He smiled, revealing a perfect set of white teeth. "I suppose you did."

"Yeah...sorry." I said, grinning shyly.

"It's okay, maybe you can repay me by giving me your name?"

"Kaydence Taylor."

He held his hand out to me, and I took it, only to be surprised when he bent his head and kissed the top of my hand. "Max George."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him, tilting my head. "I've heard that name before...Hey, wait. Aren't you in some band?"

He chuckled, and nodded. "Yeah, The Wanted."

"Ahh, yes. I've heard of you guys."

"Have you ever heard our music?"

I shook my head. "No, sorry."

He smirked. "Well, maybe sometime you can, at our concert?"

"Yeah...um maybe." I answered hesitantly.

"Kaydence?"

I turned around, noticing Harry standing behind me, his eyebrows raised in question. He glanced between me and Max, stepping closer to me.

"Sorry, I was uh, just talking to Max." I said, gesturing to him.

Harry's eyebrow rose higher. "You two know each other?"

"No, we just met."

Harry gave me a blank stare, then turned his attention to Max. He nodded once to him in acknowledgement. "I'm Harry by the way."

Max stuffed his hands in his pockets, and gave Harry an even look. "I know who you are, one of those one direction lads." He spat.

Harry clenched his teeth, and I looked between them, feeling the obvious tension.

"Um...Harry maybe we should go inside?" I asked, my voice high pitched.

He looked down at me, then nodded reluctantly. "Yeah, let's go." He started to pull me away, when Max's hand held my arm, stopping me.

"It was nice meeting you, and let me know about coming to our concert." He said, smiling genuinely.

"Uh, yeah sure." I said, then let Harry drag me inside.

I followed behind him hastily, I could tell he was pist. His eyes were filled with anger, and his jaw was clenched, making his jawline more defiant.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked, breathlessly. It wasn't easy hauling ass in heels.

"I'm just trying to get us to our seats."

"Well can you slow down before I fall flat on my face?"

His pace slowed, but he still wouldn't look at me. We walked into the ampitheater, and down several stairs before we reached our seats. The boys were already there, and I sat next to Niall, Harry sitting on the other side of me. He let go of my hand as soon as we were seated, and I frowned. For some reason I actually missed him holding my hand, even if it had only been five seconds since he last held it.

He was leaning away from me, his arm resting on the arm rest. He stared straight ahead, not bothering to look at me.

"Can you please tell me what your problem is?" I muttered.

He didn't look at me as he spoke. "I hate that guy."

"Why? He seemed nice."

He turned to me, scoweling. "Why the hell were you even talking to him?"

"I didn't realize I wasn't allowed to talk to other guys."

"I never said you weren't, but you guys were all flirting and shit." He said, lifting his hand to brush his hair back.

He must be really pist, he never cusses.

"I was not flirting. But even if I was, why would it matter."

He laughed sarcastically. "You are so oblivious."

"I'm not, I just don't get why the hell it matters who I talk to." I turned in my seat, staring straight ahead at the other people being seated. I glanced to my right a few rows down, and noticed Max sitting there. He had his back turned to me, but as if he felt me staring, he glanced over his shoulder and our eyes met.

His eyes lit up as he smiled at me. I felt my lips turning up into a smile, and he waved to me. I waved back, then dropped my hand suddenly remembering Harry was next to me.

I turned to look at him, but he had already seen. He was glaring at Max, his eyes fuming. His eyes slid from Max to me, and I shrunk back from the hostility in them.

He let out a sigh and shook his head, then leaned over, our faces only an inch apart.

"It matters, because you talk to him for two minutes and you're all shits and giggles, I spend the whole week trying to make you understand how much I like you, and you shut me out. That's why it fucking matters."

I sit there in shock, staring at him. He stares into my eyes, then leans away from me, shaking his head. He turns his attention back to the stage, and doesn't bother speaking to me for the rest of the award show.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Teen Choice Awards had gone okay, the boys won several awards and they were happy. Harry didn't pay much attention to me during the show, until he won the awards. He would stand up, hug me quickly, and walk off with the rest of them, then ignore me again once he came back to his seat. They performed, and I had to admit they did amazing, and Harry was full of energy when he was on stage, but once again was back to not speaking to me when he came back. It was irritating.

We were walking down the hallway to our hotel room, neither one of us speaking. I hated when he gave me the silent treatment, but I didn't know what else to say to him.

He opened the door, and I walked in behind him and shut the door. He sauntered towards the edge of the bed, unbuttoning his long sleeved black shirt, and tossing it on the floor.

"Can we talk?" I asked to his back.

He didn't turn around as he unbuckled his black jeans and pulled them down. I blushed, but was too annoyed to even look away.

"There's nothing to talk about." He said.

"Obviously there is. If there wasn't you wouldn't be giving me the silent treatment."

"Well then, I don't want to talk."

I stomped my foot, groaning in annoyance. "You are so childish! You expect me to know what's wrong, but HELLO I can't read your mind!"

He spun around, his face contorted with anger. "I'M childish?! Says the girl who stomps her foot like a five year old when she's pist."

I narrowed my eyes at him, feeling the anger boiling. "Really? You're the one who's giving me the silent treatment!"

"I'm not! I just don't want to talk to you!"

"Why not?! Because I smiled at Max?"

"Yes! Because you barely met the guy and you're being all nice to him, but with me you're just a bitch all the time!"

"You're a dick."

"Like I said you're a bitch."

"Really? That's all you got?"

"Yes it is! You wanna know why?! Because I happen to think you're amazing, and yeah, you can be stubborn as hell but I don't have anything bad to say about you!"

"I have tons to say about you."

"And none about Max?" He spat.

I stopped, staring at him. "Are you jealous?"

"What? No." He said quickly.

"I can't believe it." I laughed. "You're jealous."

"You know what? Fine! I am jealous, because that guy made you smile in the first few minutes you met him and I can't even do that for you! He made you like him just like that and you can't even stand me! Just FUCK! I hate this! I hate that I like you so much when none of it even matters!" He yelled.

I stood there staring at him in amazement. He thought I liked Max. He really thought Max could out do him.

But the thing was, he couldn't. I barely even knew Max to begin with, yeah, he seemed like a nice guy but his laugh hadn't send chills down my body the way Harry's did. His eyes weren't the most beautiful green I had ever seen, not like Harry's were. And I didn't feel sparks when he smiled at me. Not like I did with Harry.

I took a step towards him, suddenly feeling confidence overpower my fear of being close to him.

"You have no reason to be jealous." I said calmly.

He wasn't looking at me. "Yeah I know, because I have no right to be. Because I don't own you, because you don't belong to me, because-"

I cut him off, feeling the confidence burst through me as I grabbed the back of Harry's neck, pulling his head down and bringing his lips to mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5.4K 28
Their fates were like the collision of the northern lights; enthralling, experimental, and inevitable. Harry Styles au | Mature
276K 8.2K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.4M 49.1K 72
Baby I'm perfect for you. • • • Harry Styles love affair story. Mature content. All ideas are my own blah, blah, blah. Don't steal anything.
254K 6K 38
𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 | "Even salt looks like sugar Olivia is not all she seems." **** Harry Styles moves to LA to get away from the busy...