Fates Intertwined

By AnnaBella201

Ranked #1 in Werewolf Genre on December 2017 16-year-old Celestine Lucas was a happy-go-lucky girl. She had... More

Fates Intertwined
Chapter 1: Life As I Know It
Chapter 2: A Spark of Change
Chapter 3: Happily Ever After
Chapter 4: Best Birthday Ever
Chapter 5: Taken
Chapter 6: My Little sister
Chapter 7: One Who Lived
Chapter 8: She is back
Chapter 9: Rise of a Warrior
Chapter 10 : Like a Clown at the Circus
Chapter 11: The visit
Chapter 12: Meeting The New Family
Chapter 13 : The Emerald Eyes
Chapter 14: Her Cure
Chapter 15: Not Because Of Me
Chapter 16: Invisible Thread Of Fate
Chapter 17: Until Death Do Us Part
Chapter 18: I Promise
Chapter 19: New Luna
Chapter 20: Silver Lining
Chapter 21 : Birthday Gift
Chapter 22: A Second Chance
Chapter 23: Today? or Tomorrow?
Chapter 24: For you Daddy!!
A/N: New Book "Love You Forever & Always"
Chapter 25: My Daughter
Chapter 26: The Clues
Chapter 27:A Faint Beat
Chapter 28 : Impact Of Angry Words
Sneak Peek ;)
Chapter : 30 Finally, The Truth!!!
Chapter 31: Dream?! or Reality?!
A/N: Short Story "Her World Through Her Diary"
Chapter 32:The Heat
Chapter 33:Her Birthday Wish
Chapter 34 : Nightmare
Chapter 35 : Guilt
Chapter 36 : Where The Paths Cross
Chapter 37: A Maniac's Brain Work
Chapter 38 : A Mother's Heart
Epilogue

Chapter 29: Home In Your Arms

39.9K 1.5K 166
By AnnaBella201

"She realized home wasn't a place. It was here, safe in his arms"

#########################################################################

Celestina's P.O.V :

I woke up to the feeling of someone running their fingers through my hair, I took a deep breath filling my lungs with the sweet-scented fresh air, my heart danced at the beautiful song the birds sang. The fingers on my hair are working magic on me, it is relaxing my tense muscles and I found myself melting at its touch, it is sending sparks to my very being...

'Sparks??? No, it can't be.!'

I opened my eyes to be attacked by the bright light on the outside world.

'Slowly Tiny, open them slowly', I hear a voice whisper to me and I obliged. I opened my eyes again to find a pair of ocean blue eyes staring at me with so much love... a pair of eyes I have been in love with since the day I was born...

"Mike !! ", I exclaimed, he smiled tugging a loose strand of my hair behind my ear, I had my head resting on his lap and he is running his fingers through my hair.

"But how? Is this a dream? Or was all that a dream?",  I asked sitting up and slowly raising my hands and touching his cheeks," Oh my God, this is real.. you are real."

"Oh Mikey, you don't believe what happened, I just had the worst nightmare ever... there... there was an accident.. a horrible accident and worst of all I lost you... you died, it all felt so real Mikey I was scared and frightened and lost... I.. I...."

"It was not a dream Tiny", Mike cut me off with a pained expression, "I am so sorry I had to leave you like that, I promised you that I will never hurt you but I put you through the worst pain possible. Am so sorry my love"

"But how can.. how can that be? Then how can you be here now? I mean you are really here, I can even touch you, Mike... I don't understand..", I cried by cupping his face with my hands, lightly running my fingers on his cheeks.

"What is the last  thing you remember sweetie?", Mike asked me ignoring my cries, without taking his eyes off me.

"I.. I remember running back home from the grave... Home?? Oh my God!! Rose?!! Mike, Am I dead too? Is that why I could see you? Where are we Mike, what is this place?", I asked him feeling the paranoia setting in, if this has been a year ago I would have been happy to join him here but now I am a mother and I have a sweet little girl to worry about and a whole pack that looks upon me to think about.

"This is a place between your dream and consciousness Tina we call is no-land,  I am sent here by the moon goddess to guide you, and as her way of apologizing for putting us through all those days. On your way back home you had an encounter with a group of rogues who were attacking your pack's patrol team you managed to steer them away from the wounded wolves and take them down but after the fight due to stress and exhaustion you collapsed, from that day your body is in a coma and your mind is lost in this no-land. River refused to heal you and wake you up since she thinks the real world is so cruel to you and she wants to keep you safe in this dreamland, Samuel is currently pursuing her to come back and join with your human soul so you can go back to your daughter and your family.", Mike explained to me tenderly wiping away the tears.

"Do I have a choice to stay here with you forever?", I asked him, feeling hopeful but again my heart ached for my little angel.

Mike hesitated little before answering, "If you choose to not go back then your human body will die, and your soul has to cross the bridge of souls to reach the light... but I don't want that for you now Tiny I have been watching you all these years, I have seen your pain, your fake smiles, your hidden tears sometimes I moved with the wind to hug you like a breeze... On that first night, you met Rosalyn and her father I know they are going to change your life, they are your escape from the hell I created for you. I am happy for you dear and I was the happiest when you decided to move on and agreed to marry the Alpha, I have seen how much happy they make you and how important you are to them and the pack, you are an amazing mother and Luna. I want you to go back to them and carry on your duty to them and be a good loving wife to the Alpha, and when the time right comes for you to cross the soul bridge I will be waiting for you on the other side with open arms and a heart filled with love."

I have been a sobbing mess by the time he finished his little speech remembering all those moments at the cemetery and nights where the tears soaked my pillows, even without me knowing he has been with me caring me and supporting me, and I know I couldn't have asked for a better mate to the goddess, then smiling face of Dimitrius flashed through my mind the one who is destined for me not by the moon goddess but by the fate. Mike hugged me tight as I sobbed letting out the pain of all those years, I know when I leave this no-land I will be leaving my past behind I have to go back to my family as a new person, someone who is not haunted by the past.

A slight movement caught my attention, looking up from Mike's chest I saw River and Samuel walking towards us, River came to me and nudged me with her muzzles and rubbed her forehead on my cheeks I moved towards her and hugged her, "Thank you, girl. Thanks for watching out for me, I could not have asked for a better wolf. I think it's time for us to go back... to our daughter." She pulled away from me and nodded.

I felt a light nudge to my side and a little whine, I looked away from River to see Samuel looking at me with hopeful eyes, I released my hold on River and opened my arms to Samuel who came in and hugged me without hesitation. I held him close to me while running my fingers through his soft fur, loving how soft it felt.

Standing up I went to hug Mike, who engulfed me in a tight embrace and kissed me on the forehead, I hide my face on his neck taking in his chocolaty scent one last time and whispered to him, "Why?  Why did you do that the other night? Why you took my place in death?"

He lightly pulled away and looked into my eyes without releasing me from his arms he answered me the question I have been asking myself all these years,

"Because I was coward, weak and selfish. I was not strong enough to live the life without you, I was selfish to steal your death away from you rather than dying the slow death in the pain of losing you, I was too weak to move on in life and fight the battles alone."

With those words, he started to fade away and I felt myself getting pulled into darkness before the darkness consumes me completely I heard him say,

"Give him a chance Tiny, he deserves happiness so do you, he has been through a lot, like you and me."

                                                        ***************

Coming back to life from a long coma felt different this time, last time what greeted me was pain and despair this time I was welcomed by a pair a cheery emerald green eyes of a squealing toddler. Rose is the first one to find me awake as she was sitting on the bed near me and playing me my fingers, she squealed  and threw herself on me when she saw my eyes open and I returned her hug my arms felt less stiff than the last time, then came Bella scolding Rose for disturbing her momma, then upon her shouting came my whole family. My heart overwhelmed with happiness when I saw them they are all talking at the same time, with love, concern and worry evident in their eyes.

'Don't you ever do that again.'

'Don't give me heart attacks like this again.'

'We did not train you to jump into dangerous fights all by yourself. '

'You are not the moon goddess to save everyone.'

'It's good to have you back little one.'

I listen to their scolding understanding the pain and fear I put them through, then Dr.Stephen walked in with his assistants and forced everyone to wait outside so that he can check me. Once I was certified to be in good health and recovering he let everyone back in, surprisingly my body was in a much better condition than in the past case of my comatose stage he was sure that I will be up by less than a week of physiotherapy.

Everyone gathered in the room, Rose took a seat on my lap which she refused to leave no matter how much others tried to persuade her. Everyone was talking taking turns filling me in on the events of the days I have been out, I am glad to know that at least few of the patrol team was saved and I made a mental note to thank my pack for decorating the room with my favorite flowers.

Even though I looked involved conversations I missed one face I longed to see, I felt a little sad that he is not here when I wake up but I know he has his duties to attend to, and mom told me that he spends every night in this room with me, sitting on an uncomfortable hospital chair. All the conversations died down and heavy tension blanketed the room as I felt a presence by the door and warm scent of chocolate and cinnamon filled my senses, my eyes shoot up from the dolly Rose was showing me to a pair of piercing emerald green eyes identical to my daughter's but this one held the wisdom of age and pain of love and sadness of loneliness, he hesitated at the door unsure of whether to come in or to give me my space  I saw him clenching and unclenching his fist having a mental argument with himself or his wolf. I offered him a small smile and held out my arms open for him to come in to, and that was all he needed to cover the distance between the door and bed in four long strides and take me in his arms. As I lost myself in the warm hug of my husband I saw my friends, parents, and siblings leaving the room to give us space, mom closed the door behind them after offering me a warm smile.

We stayed like that till Rose started to get fussy on being trapped in her parent's hugs, pulling out of the hug Dimitri manured us to that he is now sitting on the bed with me sitting on his lap cuddling close to his chest and Rose on top of me,

'Dimitri..', I called him rubbing the tension of his tense arms.

'Yes, sweetheart.'

'I'm home in your arms.'

He hugged me  closer if that is even possible and kissed my hair and Rose's hair, before whispering,

'I have my whole world wrapped in my arms now'

########################################################################

Hi guys...

Here is another update... 😊 after so many chapters of worries and tension, at last, a happy chapter.
I know I skipped last week's update... I am in the process of trying to fix my sleeping pattern.. apparently I am a night owl and my fiance is an early bird, so now my task is to get myself to sleep during some decent hours and that is costing me my time to write...
Thank you so much for supporting the previous chapters, hope you will keep on supporting us...

Am so happy to inform you that during the past few months there is a tremendous increase in the number of readers for our book... for everyone who is reading Fates i
Intertwined... Thank you so much... Pls, feel free to leave comments on your opinion of the books...

Another happy news is one of our readers Lesley Collis offered to help me edit the book, we have already worked on the first chapter and prologue and updated the changes... a million thanks to her for her generous offer. :)

Please vote and comment.

Love
Niranjana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 10.4K 61
Shy bookworm Sophie liked her nice, quiet life - but her world is about to be rocked when her incredibly attractive Alpha, Malcolm drunkenly confesse...
450K 13K 56
Every pack needs its Alpha and Luna to feel complete, but what if one stubborn Alpha decides he doesn't need a Luna? He is determined never to go out...
2.4M 54.3K 32
Sam was the lonely wallflower of her pack. She was the goodie two shoes that was as innocent as an angel; she never drank or smoked. But when she rea...
2.7M 123K 99
Nova thought once she settled into her new role as Luna that all would be well, but with disappearances and a threat of vampires on her pack's border...