SUMMER CAMP (MB BoyxBoy) (Com...

By Pettiful_Savage

Elijah Johnson, Mike River, and Jacob Perez aren't the brightest people. Especially in school. They don't ha... More

What If- You Had To Go To Camp? (Prologue)
1. What If- Your Mom Lied?
2. What If- You Had Separate Rooms From Your Best Friends?
3. What If- You Weren't The Only Misfit?
4. What If- You Were A Little Bit Jealous?
5. What If You Were The PeaceMaker?
6. What If You Met New Friends?
7. What If You Got Kissed?
8. What If- You Couldn't Decide??
9. What If You Got High?
Special: Mike's Inner Thoughts
10. What If You Were Split From Your Crew??
11. What If Your Love Was On The Line?
12. What If You Claimed Whats Yours?
13. What If Twelve Couldn't Stop You?
14. What If There Was A New Kid?
15. What If You Was Trade?
16. What If Your Best Friend Did Your Hair?
18. What If You Blocked Out The World?
19. What If The Worst Happened?
20. Throwbacks and Memories (Special)
Next Chapter Sneak Peek (The biggest part in this story)
21. "My Condolences" MY ASS!!
22. The Trio Is Back Part 1
23. Star Wars Issues
24. Jeremiah's Secret
A/N
25. Can I Kiss You In Public? Part 1
Woke Up Hearing....
26. Can I Kiss You In Public? Part 2
27. Playing Love Games
28. Night People
29. Finding Out The Secret
30. What If Camp Ended Early?
Epilogue
Sequel
Thank You!!!!!

17. What If You Let These Niggas Know?

1K 80 60
By Pettiful_Savage

A/N: If you see any spelling errors or anything, don't mind it because I'm always looking over and updating them.

***********************

*Mike*

Day 6 (June 29th)

"Yo! That's crazy! I thought it would last the whole summer!"

To my understanding, Jacob just explained to me and Elijah that we're only here for a month. Tabitha told him on his way to the bathroom at like 3 in the morning. So far, we been here for 6 days. So much has gone on for just 6 days. It felt like we been here for a whole 2 weeks.

"I guess not." I shook my head and put on Elijah's glasses.

"Ooh, you gonna be in troubleeee!" Jacob warned.

"Not if yo little ass snitch."

We were in Elijah's room and it was like 4 in the morning. He was in the shower so me and Jacob took selfies with me wearing his glasses.

"I'm still kinda mad at you."

"Why?"

"Because you fucked my hair up."

"Oh be quiet. It was only your edge up."

"That makes it WORSE!" I yelled. Jacob laughed and fell off the bed.

"That's what yo ass get." I teased, scrolling through twitter. I added some of our friends here.

Jacob sat next to me and lurked through my other phone.

"For you to have a crush on me, you sure are mean as fuck."

"Well that's how I am." I laughed. "You're the only guy I ever liked. Other than that, I'm all to the ladies."

"That 98% straight shit." Jacob leaned on my shoulder.

"Hell yeah. Can't lie. I know you like girls too."

"Like them? I love Them!"

Elijah walked out his bathroom with no shirt, some boxers and a towel over his shoulders.

"What y'all talking about?"

"Shit. Females. And how camp only lasts a month."

"That's really fucked up. I wish we were here longer to be honest. I don't want to go home." Elijah admitted.

"Me neither." I plugged Jacob's ears. "But I know one thing. Paris won't be going home if he try to touch bae."

"He not gonna let anybody mess with him." Elijah rolled his eyes.

"Well okay. Still I'm gonna protect him no matter what."

I unplugged Jacob's ears as the intercom in our room turned on. We all knew what that meant.

"Good morning everyone. August here. I just want to let you guys know that Trey will not be in today. He had some baby mama problems that I don't really like to discuss over the intercom. Anyways, Breakfast starts at 9. I will meet you all in the cafeteria so we can start our day. Peace."

"He stay saying he ain't gonna tell nobody's business. But he always does that anyways." Jacob complained.

"Right."

I sighed, laying back in my bed. I really didn't feel like getting up at all. Eventually, Elijah pulled me up and made me get dressed.

When we went to the cafeteria, I was expecting Paris to be non-existent and run when he saw me, but instead he stared right at me. And not one of those mean glares. Like an "I'm sorry" look.

I shook my head at him and held Jacob's hand as we went in the line.

He looked back at the table then at me.

"Are y'all still into it?"

"Yup." I popped the P and got our breakfast. Paris was still staring at me when I got out of line.

"Go to Ally at her table. I will come get you later."

"Okay."

As soon as Jacob was at Ally's table, I went to our usual table where Paris was at and sat right in front of him. I folded my arms in front of me and stared dead into his soul, making sure he know who he messing with.

"I'm sorry, Mike."

"Why the fuck you lying?"

"No really, I am. Im sorry I threatened to rape your best friend. I didn't mean it. I was just jealous because Jacob was closer to you and not me. I wanted him to myself. I was being selfish and I was wrong."

"Hell yeah you was wrong!!" I snapped, slamming the table. I saw him shake a little.

Good.

"Do you know how much Jacob means to me? He has a piece of my heart that would KILL ME inside if something happens to him." I pointed Jacob's direction.

"That boy right there, is my first priority. He was a God given gift for ME!! That's my best friend, my other half, my soul mate, my mothafucking EVERYTHING!"

I shook my head to keep the tears from rolling down my face. I wanted to let Paris know what's good, but at the same time, my feelings for Jacob overwhelms me.

"I forgive you, but I'm damn sho ain't forgetting it. I'm watching you real close. Yo ass still on my bad side. You gotta earn that trust back."

"I can make up for my mistake you know." Paris said in a calm voice as I stood up, furious as hell.

"Oh, that I know. But when a nigga threatens my best friends, Especially Jacob like you did, Im'ma watch them real fucking close. If anyone gets close to my baby, I'll KILL THEM!! Do you understand me??"

"I unders--" gco.

"GOOD!"

I walked away from the table and went to Ally's. Jacob was in a deep conversation to notice my arms wrap around his waist.

"Who is this?" He asked, not turning around.

"Who else would be touching you like this other than me?"

"Mikey. Did you and Paris make up."

"More like I let him know not to fuck up. Ally can I borrow him?"

Ally nodded and I brought Jacob into the hallway and trapped him against the wall.

"Do you remember what I said about Paris?"

"Yeah. To stay away from him?"

"Yeah. Uh, continue doing that."

"Okay?" Jacob raised an eyebrow. I grabbed his hands and intertwined my fingers with his.

"I'm just tryna keep you safe. I don't want anyone hurting you."

"But why would I be--" gco.

I leaned down and kissed his lips so he can stop talking. He immediately kissed back, wrapping his arms over my shoulders. I put all of my feelings into it, kissing him slow and lovingly. I sucked on his bottom lip until he gave me an entrance and I let my tongue wrap itself around his. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. At this point, I didn't care who was watching.

"You have no Idea how much I love you." I said before carrying him over to our bedroom.

**********************

These niggas and their young love...😍👌💖

Would you react the same way Mike did if someone was messing with the person you love most?

What do you think they will do in the next chapter?

I'm already planning the sequel.

But tell me how you feel.

~Yasmine

💎From Misfit to Queen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 5.8K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
86.2K 3.9K 23
White Privilege; the societal privilege that benefits white people over non-white people ...................... Callum was the definition of the upp...
2.1K 166 19
Two packs with different views and understandings. One made a mistake they're still paying for but have found a new way to survive and continue their...
665K 33.1K 24
โ†ณ โ [ ILLUSION ] โž โ” yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader โ” yandere helluva boss x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, a powerful d...