SUMMER CAMP (MB BoyxBoy) (Com...

By Pettiful_Savage

Elijah Johnson, Mike River, and Jacob Perez aren't the brightest people. Especially in school. They don't ha... More

What If- You Had To Go To Camp? (Prologue)
1. What If- Your Mom Lied?
2. What If- You Had Separate Rooms From Your Best Friends?
3. What If- You Weren't The Only Misfit?
4. What If- You Were A Little Bit Jealous?
5. What If You Were The PeaceMaker?
6. What If You Met New Friends?
7. What If You Got Kissed?
8. What If- You Couldn't Decide??
9. What If You Got High?
Special: Mike's Inner Thoughts
10. What If You Were Split From Your Crew??
11. What If Your Love Was On The Line?
12. What If You Claimed Whats Yours?
13. What If Twelve Couldn't Stop You?
14. What If There Was A New Kid?
15. What If You Was Trade?
17. What If You Let These Niggas Know?
18. What If You Blocked Out The World?
19. What If The Worst Happened?
20. Throwbacks and Memories (Special)
Next Chapter Sneak Peek (The biggest part in this story)
21. "My Condolences" MY ASS!!
22. The Trio Is Back Part 1
23. Star Wars Issues
24. Jeremiah's Secret
A/N
25. Can I Kiss You In Public? Part 1
Woke Up Hearing....
26. Can I Kiss You In Public? Part 2
27. Playing Love Games
28. Night People
29. Finding Out The Secret
30. What If Camp Ended Early?
Epilogue
Sequel
Thank You!!!!!

16. What If Your Best Friend Did Your Hair?

1K 77 48
By Pettiful_Savage

*Elijah*

"Elijah, are you trying to get Mike mad or something?"

"Nope. Not at all."

We were at the mall walking around. Me, Jacob, Mike and Jeremiah were in a group with August and Nicki monitoring us.
I was holding Jacob's hand while we were walking. I could see Mike's temper going from 0 to 100 quick.

"He's a keeper." I laughed, letting Jacob's hand go. Mike pulled Jacob to his side so I couldn't reach him."

"I'm starting to think you trade."

"Who the hell even taught you that word?"

I swear Jacob be saying shit that come from other people's mouth but he don't even know what it means.

"Nicki told me what that meant."

"Okay what do it mean then?"

"Aren't you a teenager? Shouldn't you already know this stuff?"

"So the fact of the matter is he thinks you a confused ass nigga." Jeremiah interrupted.

"What u mean boy? I got my priorities straight."

"Or do you?" Mike joked.

We went into finish line and some other stores and got a couple of outfits and shoes. After all of that good stuff was done, we went to the food court to get something to eat.

"Where to go where to go?" I thought to myself, tapping my chin.

Mike went over to Subway with August and Jacob was at a table already with Ally and her friends.

"I guess I'll go with Chipotle."

I got in line and bought my food. when I was just picking it up, Mike and Nicki was talking to Jacob and some fly ass black woman.

"What y'all doing?"

"Well we made a bet just now." The lady said while brushing her fingers through Jacob's hair.

"Yup! I told her guys can do hair just as good as girls can. So I'm about to go do Jacob's hair." Mike announced.

"You really gonna let this nigga touch your hair?" I laughed. "He gonna fuck that shit right up."

"Bet you I won't." Mike retaliated as they walked out the food court with their lunch.

"We gonna see about that." Jacob laughed.

Hair Studio

~💆😂💇🔥~

*Jacob*

Mike and Mikayla (the hair dresser) was getting all of the products they were going to use on my hair. Mike walked by and stabbed my fro with a boy comb.

"Use that to pick the naps out." He joked.

"Bitch please! My hair is ten times more silky than yours will ever be."

"Why you lying to yourself?"

Mike disappeared, then came back with 2 packs of gum. I took the spearmint pack.

"Thanks." I stood up and pecked his lips."

"No problem babes."

Mikayla walked in the room with a pink bucket of hair supplies. There were also barrettes, hair pins, bows and other stuff. I sucked my teeth. I don't know what these niggas thought. None of that was going in my hair.

Mike came up behind me and brushed my hair harshly.

"Aye! Ayyyee!!! Don't be snatching my shit. It's not a wig." I nagged.

"Okay." Mike laughed and kissed my cheek. He put some grease in his hands and rubbed them together. Then he rubbed it all in my hair, making it go all over the place. I laid back in the chair as he massaged my temples.

"This feels good."

"I bet. I got some other techniques I could give you too." He whispered in my ear as Mikayla disappeared to get some scrunchies.

"Stop being nasty!" I swatted his hands away while he laughed.

He brushed it all up into a ponytail and got a scrunchie from Mikayla.

"I thought you were gonna like braid my hair or something?"

"Nope. I got lazy." He wrapped the scrunchie around my hair and let it go.

"All done!"

He put the mirror in front of me. I looked pretty good. No hair was sticking out and all of it was neatly brushed back.

"Thank you Mikey." I hugged him tight. "Can I do your hair now?"

Mike patted the fade of hair he had.

"What could you possibly do with this? I don't have all the hair like you do."

"I can put it into a bun." I suggested.

"Okay."

Mike sat in the chair I was once in and I stood behind him. I brushed his hair back to test how big his bun would be. I noticed his edges were all fucked up front to back. 😕🔥🙅

"Thumbs down!!!!"👎 I shouted.

"What's the problem?"

"What you mean what's the problem? Who the hell you let fuck up your edges like that?"

"Ole' dude at the barber shop did."

"Well he made you look like a hedgehog."

"Mane, that's the hairstyle itself. What does it matter? Its just a fade."

"Well not no more. This shit getting cut. Not your hair tho. Just them edges."

Mike sighed loudly as I began cutting his edges back with a razor.

"Mikey!!!! Baby Cakes!!!! I'm BAAACK!!!!" Nicki screamed, causing me to jump and accidently cut a zig zag in his edges.

"The hell you just did to my hair boy?" Mike yelled. Nicki sat down in a chair beside us

"Did I scare you?"

"Hell yeah!" I yelled. "You made me cut a big ass zig zag in his head!!"

"Oh hell Nah! You playing!!" Mike yelled.

Me and Nicki held him down and checked it out.

"Okay. It's not that bad. Either you're gonna have to cut all of this shit off, or you gonna have to wear a hat with a low bun."

Mike scoffed and shoved the brush in my hand.

"Just fix it."

I put a blue headband on his head and put his fade into a ponytail near the back of his head. After that was done, I put his favorite red hat back on him. His bun was sticking out of the back part of his hat.

"You look crazy." I laughed, giving him the mirror.

He stared into it and moved his head from side to side.

"Better than the last look I had. Thanks babes."

"No problemo!!"

Mike stood up and swept me off my feet, spinning me in circles. Nicki rolled her eyes and laid down exhausted.

"Y'all two need to just go out already." 😩💘💁

"We're too young for--" gco.

"Fuck age!!! Who cares! Just go out!"

"One day Nicki. One day." Mike smiled.

We got our things and left the salon area.

For the rest of the day, we didn't really do anything. There was no sign of Paris or Zoe. That was weird. We hung out with the remainder of the crew, then I went to bed.

"Jacob?" Mike called me as we both laid on our separate beds staring up at the ceiling."

"Yeah?"

"You are so beautiful. Do you know that?"

"Awe. Thank you!" I blushed. "And you're handsome."

Mike got up and laid in my bed with me. He pulled me under him as he planted kisses on me.

"I can't wait til the day we can be together. Just me and you. Nobody else."

"Love takes time, Mike. We will be together one day. Just wait on it."

"But I don't want to wait!" He whined.

"Well we got no other choice."

"Fine. Still love you."

"I know you do. Now go to sleep."

I pushed him off my bed and he went to his.

"Okay. Goodnight Jakey."

"Gn,"

*************************

Just had to get this done cuz I got a long bus ride to take.

Im making a sequel to this but idk. Should they be in 7th grade or 9th?

Vote, Comment, Follow me.

~Queen Yasmine💖😍👌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.1K 32
Watching him is my past time favourite thing to do, everything about him is fascinating from his hazel green eyes full of life to his infectious laug...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
302K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.1K 166 19
Two packs with different views and understandings. One made a mistake they're still paying for but have found a new way to survive and continue their...