The Imprinted Maiden (18+)

By Nimo-Neko

All Lyra wanted was to see a werewolf up close despite the warnings of her village. She gets what she bargain... More

Content Warning!
Characters
Characters Pt. 2
Chapter One (Revised)
Chapter Two (Revised)
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Coming back? - Not a Chapter
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Thirteen

1.6K 53 18
By Nimo-Neko

"Welcome back," Bruce said, standing up. It seemed as if he was ignoring the death looks Connor was giving to him.

I looked nervously at Connor. "Hey.."

He ignored me, and instead thrust the deer into Bruce's hands. "Here's your dinner. I expect you know how to skin it?"

Bruce grinned playfully. "I wouldn't be much of a cook if I didn't."

Connor ignored his enthusiasm. The brother then looked at me, staring me down for a moment before swiftly leaving the area, disappearing behind the vines. Bruce's smile faded as he sighed. "Xain told me what you almost did to save them. I understand why. What I don't understand is why your mate doesn't."

I sighed softly and stood up. "I'll go talk to him." I then walked towards where he disappeared.

Bruce suddenly grabbed my arm. "Hey, be careful. I know you trust him, but when a werewolf's mad, it's always best to let them cool down. Try to apologize and walk away. Oh, and one more thing." He handed me a compass. "Don't get lost, Little Sister."

I nodded and smiled as he let go of my arm, walking into the vines.

~

I walked for a decently long amount of time. I would've figured Connor was close by, but Bruce was probably right about him being angry.

Connor probably wanted to leave; to get away. Possibly from me.

I swallowed back guilt. I had nothing to be guilty of. I wanted to save them and I thought that was the way.

How was I supposed to know Connor was going to hate me for it? Tears started to form in my eyes as I clumsily made my way through the forest, lantern in hand.

Eventually I made way to a rocky, watery clearing. There were small streams here and there, and the rocks were everywhere, both large and small. I moved my lantern about; trying to see if he was anywhere near, but I saw nothing.

I glanced down at Bruce's compass and sighed. Doubts started to fill my head, including doubt that I was even going the right way.

As I turned to start heading west, a harsh voice growled out, "What the hell are you doing out here?"

I flinched and gasped as Connor stalked to me; his shoulders tense as well as his nostrils close to flaring.

I stammered, taking a step back before standing my ground and blurting out, "I came to find you." That answer seemed to calm him down, but not completely.

"Alone?"

I nodded meekly.

"Of course you would. You didn't even bother to ask your new mate for help."

I winced before frowning. "Bruce is not my new mate. You know that's not how it works."

"I think I'd know more than you about how things work around here!" He snapped. I groaned and snapped back, "Well excuse me for trying to save you and Xain! I'm sorry if you didn't want to see my lips on that boy's penis, but I did it to protect you!"

"Oh, I'm sure. Maybe you are what your villagers said. I wouldn't be surprised if you and your brother have made love once or twice."

My jaw dropped before I clamped it shut again. The tears that were already threatening to spill out splashed to the ground and slid down my face.

He faltered in seeing me distraught, but when he tried to reach out and touch me, I flinched away.

"Don't touch me."

"Lyra, please-"

"Don't touch me!" I screeched. Then I cried softly. "I was scared of losing you. I didn't want to, Connor. I didn't want to see him shoot either of you. I knew what he might've tried after killing you, and I was scared all the screams in the world wouldn't save me..."

I wiped my eyes, gripping the compass. I wanted to leave, but the moment I turned, Connor gripped my wrist.

"Don't. Please."

I trembled in partial anger. "Why? I wouldn't want to get my whore germs all over you."

"Lyra, I didn't mean that. You know as well as I do that people say angry things when they're up."

"I think I'd know more about that than you, Connor!!" I spat, knocking his hand away. "Shouldn't I be the one to get angry at you? You've had sex with women before me! You've insulted me here and there, and yet it's natural to forgive and want to love you!"

I turned to him, only to find I had angered him again, but I didn't care.

"I hate how you think you're in charge. The only reason we're in this mess is because you and your brother decided to rape me in the forest! Deep down, I am still not okay with that! But because you and he are bonded to me, I have no choice but to accept it!!"

He snarled, knocking the lantern aside and gripped my wrist.

I glared up at him but shrunk when his canines grew some.

"Let me go," I demanded in a frantic manner. But he didn't listen. He snarled and prepared to grab my other wrist, but someone suddenly tackled him. The figure and Conner suddenly shifted and I realized the stranger to be Xain.

"No! Stop!!"

"You dare try to hurt her?!" He snarled. Conner kicked him off, charging moments later. All I could do was watch in helplessness as they fought. Eventually, after growing tired of watching them fight, I grabbed the lantern and quickly ran before either could notice.

I ran, my feet barely wobbling in the process. I didn't understand why Connor was so mad, but with both brothers ticked, I didn't feel like taking a chance.

My breath was short, causing me to feel dizzy as I ran, but the sheer need to get close to someone I didn't fell wary around was strong.

My bond with them was strong, but I was too terrified to try and get them to stop.

The light of the campsite was in my eyesight, and I slowed my pace. From what I could hear, no one was following me. Once I started to slip into the vines, someone suddenly grabbed my arm and slammed me down, covering my mouth in the process.

To my surprise, it was an Asian-looking guy. And he looked steamed.

"I figured I should tell you this now, knowing those men will come back," he murmured quietly into my ear. "I despise humans. But I love your smell. And I haven't been with a female in a long time. If I didn't hate you so much - if those brothers weren't with you - then it wouldn't be a matter of if I ravaged you, but when. Are we clear?"

His confession rattled me a little, causing me to tremble somewhat.

After a moment, he let me go and helped me up. "Those brothers are on their way," the man stated. "And one of them still seems angry."

I shivered somewhat. The man smiled. "You have right to afraid. His scent is strong. You do realize it's because he wants to take you, right?"

I looked at him, confused.

He rolled his eyes. "You clearly haven't been their mate for long. If they go without connecting with you in that way, they will get desperate. And then they will get irritable. Before you know it, they will be angry at you, ignore you, or take you by force."

My eyes widened. "I didn't know that."

"Of course you wouldn't," He replied, scoffing. "It's Kai, by the way."

I nodded a little. "Lyra."

"I know," he replied flatly. I smiled a bit before going quiet.

We entered the campsite, Where Bruce was cooking the deer and fish. He glanced at me and smiled softly. "Welcome back." He noticed the tired look I had and said, "I apologize, Little Sister, for our actions. We only act by our natural instincts."

I nodded and smiled weakly. "It's just... Difficult to understand. But I'll be alright."

Bruce nodded, handing me a stick with the fish in the middle. I smiled and said, "Thank you." "No problem," he replied. I started nibbling on it, sighing and giving what Kai told me.

It did make sense. Connor wasn't as angry with me before and maybe he did feel threatened by other males. And after a moment, I realized that I still wanted him badly. I was sated with Xain, having felt him inside me after almost a month.

But Connor was a different story.

I never got around to making love to him.

And because of it, he was angry. Really angry. I gnawed on my fish. I had made up my mind to approach him tonight.

To give myself to him, whether it be gentle or not.

I was still angry with him, but he was actually suffering, having emotions he usually didn't have all because of me. I wanted to make sure that before the night was over, Connor was back to his usual self.

As I ate slowly, the boys returned, Connor still tense but quiet. Xain looked over at me and smiled softly before sitting down next to me. "May I try a bite?"

I nodded softly, holding out my fish to him. Xain tried a bite and chuckled, nodding his thanks when Bruce gave him his own fish before attending back to the almost finished deer. After a moment of glancing at Connor, who almost looked like he was miserable, I stood up and carefully approached him.

He noticed but didn't look at me.

When I sat down next to him, he didn't acknowledge me, but I was okay with it.

I wouldn't touch him, not yet. Not until he will let me.

I smiled to myself. "What are you smiling about?" Connor snapped. Despite his tone, I simply giggled and said, "Just thinking." He scoffed before turning away. I merely smiled back at him before continuing to eat.

Xain rolled his eyes and said, "Eat up, the both of you. We need as much rest as possible."

I nodded, munching on the fish. Eventually, the deer was done, and pieces were being passed around in what looked like woven plates. I nodded my thanks and dug in happily.

Everyone ate quietly, but it seemed like Xain, Bruce, and I were the only ones content.

Connor still looked tense, and Kai didn't look like he wanted to breathe the same air, but I didn't mind.

After a minute, Connor stood, and so did Kai. It looked like he was about to say something, but stopped when he saw me looking at him.

Without another word, he and Connor left.

My eyebrows creased together in confusion, to which Bruce smiled and said, "Worry not. They're probably off to spar a little. Are you finished eating?"

I nodded. "Yes. Thank you for cooking."

"No problem," replied Bruce. He took away my plate and I leaned up against Xain, who had already quickly finished his meal. He wrapped his arms around me, holding me close. I looked up at him, only to be greeted with a kiss to the jaw, and then my cheeks, before he lovingly kissed my lips. I kissed back and smiled wide.

"So affectionate all of a sudden," I teased. He smiled at me before sighing and rubbing my cheek. "We really haven't talked much since we ran, aside from little chats here and there."

I smiled softly and said, "That's alright. There hasn't been much need to."

"No," he replied firmly. "There has. I've been meaning to talk to you, to get to know more about you. Yes, you feel great and you care about us, but there's much more to be discovered. From all of us. Like, how I enjoy fried fish, but I don't like it baked. I'll take deer any day. And... Well..."

He leaned down, caressing my cheeks gently as he gave me another soft, loving kiss. "Take away the fact that I'm supposed to feel this way, I'm glad to have met you, Lyra."

I smiled wide, gently gripping his wrists as I scooted even closer to him. From the corner of my eye I could see Bruce grinning from ear to ear, causing me to blush from ear to ear.

"And as much as you are an asshole, you are a charmer," I replied, giggling.

Xain grinned crookedly. "I don't think I did too bad. First impressions aren't my best feat though."

I giggled more and snuggled up against him, feeling somewhat tired. I had gone to sleep for so long, but I was especially tired at that moment.

"Sleep well," Xain said, holding me close. "Have sweet dreams for me."

I yawned softly, closing my eyes and curling up to him, feeling blissful as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

That night, I dreamed of my brother. I dreamed of us being together again, happy as siblings could be.

~

Update! Hope you're enjoying this so far. Warning, next chapter might be a little sensitive to some. Just saying.

Bruce is actually a model and actor named Travis Fimmel
And the hottie Kai is Rain, or Jung Ji-hoon, a sexy as fuck artist and actor.

Until the next Update!

~ Nimo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 300 14
In this world of supernatural beings, power, and greed act as a catalyst for violence and war. Humans are subordinate in every sense and reside at th...
33.3K 1.4K 49
He came into my world like a hurricane, unpredictable, dangerous and out of control, destroying everything I had built in his wake. There would be no...
581 17 17
Lyra has been held hostage by the man who killed her father for 14 years now. She has been treated as a slave by her captors enduring torture and ha...
34.7K 1.1K 46
The caged bird sings with a fearful trill, of things unknown, but longed for still. And her tune is heard on the distant hill, for the caged bird sin...