Why Me? || p.jm

By JiminiePop

•• A 17 year old girl named Kim Eunji has moved in the past due to her dad's company. She is constantly movin... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of it all
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Worrying
Chapter 4: Scared
Chapter 5: Sad
Chapter 6: What's Happening!?
Chapter 7: Jimin's POV
Chapter 8: Confused
Chapter 9: Bad Feeling
Chapter 10: New Friend
Chapter 11: Eunji?!
Chapter 12: Thank You
Chapter 13: I Can't
Chapter 14: We're Over.
Chapter 15: Really.
Chapter 16: Speechless
Chapter 17: I Don't Care.
Chapter 18: Friends
Chapter 19: Happy
Chapter 20: Sad Day
Chapter 21: Living where?!
Tagged
Chapter 22: I'm Glad
Last Three Tag
Chapter 24: My Turn
!!! MUST READ !!!
Chapter 25: I Won't
Chapter 26: Settled
Chapter 27: Beginning Of A New Friendship
Chapter 28: Easier Than Expected
Chapter 29: Payback
Chapter 30: Sohyun's Afternoon
Chapter 31: Not Getting Better
Chapter 32: A Really Bad Idea
Chapter 33: Change Of Mind
Chapter 34: Two Messages And One True Friend
Tagged (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Chapter 35: The Process
Chapter 36: The Party

Chapter 23: Officially Together

2.5K 94 110
By JiminiePop

(Eunji's POV)

   I woke up from the best night's sleep and saw Jimin leaned up against my end table, peacefully sleeping with drool coming down the side of his face.

I chuckled.

'He's so cute.' I thought as I heard a soft snore come from him. 'He must have been so tired.'  I watched his chest rise and fall.

I looked over to the other side of my bed the  back to him. 'I almost wish he would have slept on my bed. Sleeping like that's going to hurt when he wakes up.'

// "I'm glad I love you, Eunji."//

I looked down. 'Why does he keep doing that! He keeps saying these things that are confusing me. I feel all happy and jumpy when he says those things, but then something else hits me. It makes me feel...guilty and I don't know why but I don't like it.'

I shook my thoughts and quietly got up hoping not to wake him. I tiptoed to the door.

"Eunji..where are you going..?" He said as he slowly opened his eyes to look at me.

'Damn it.'

I smiled at him as I walked back over and sat down next him. He positioned himself so he was turned over and facing me. "Good morning." I said softly. He smiled and rubbed his eyes. "Good morning." He said groggily.

"...Thank you...for last night." I said.

He stopped rubbing his eyes and looked at me, "Don't worry about it. Really. It's just another thing I do." He said. "And another thing I owe you." I said. "Eunji, you don't owe me anything. We're... bestfriends..that's what they do. They help each other out." He said.

'I can tell that was hard to say. I know he wants to be more than friends, but I...I just don't know. I want to be certain of my feelings before I say anything about it.'

"Jimin."

"I have an idea." I said as I stood up. "What is it?" He said. I reached out my arms to him. He looked at my arms then back to my face giving me a confused face. I chuckled. "Give me your hands."

"Why?" He asked hiding his hands behind his back.

"I'm not going to hurt you. C'mon hurry." I said motioning him to give me his hands. He slowly placed his hands in mine. I used all my body weight to then lift him up off the ground. He was surprised at my sudden strength.

He was now standing and not a second later "Ahh! Ow ow ow!" He yelled as he stretched his back. "Aish, why is your table so hard? And you said you wouldn't hurt me!" He whined as he continued to stretch and complain.

"Yah, it's a table, what do you expect? And I said I wouldn't hurt you. The one to blame is you." I said walking over and began massaging his back causing him to stop moving.

"Me? How is it my fault?" He asked glancing behind his shoulder.

"It's obviously your fault because you shouldn't have slept on the floor. You could have slept...with me." I said getting quieter as I continued with where I was going because what I said was clearly the best thing to say.

I mentally was hitting myself.

He glanced back again this time turning around to face me. He didn't say anything and continued to look at me. Looking into his eyes almost put me in a trance making me not want to leave.

He gently put his hand on my cheek and drew himself closer to me as if he wasn't close enough.

Feelings and emotions were just taking over me and I didn't know what to do. If I should lean in and have my long time wish come true or push him away because of the mixed emotions and cloudy thoughts I'm currently having.

I placed my hand on his hand making circles with my thumb as I looked from his eyes to his lips.

I felt him somehow getting closer and closer. I felt myself give in closing my eyes and leaning in.

My lips met his and I could feel what he was feeling. His emotions. His anger. His sadness. His jealousy. His love.

'This is it Eunji. Your wish is coming true. You should be happy and overwhelmed with joy. Be grateful that this opportunity was given to you and you took it because of all those sad years you longed for him most. You deserve this moment right here because you prayed everyday that someday you would get to see him again and get this opportunity.'

Jimin pushed away and turned around covering his face. "I'm sorry Eunji...I just...lost control. God, how stupid can I get! I shouldn't do such careless things! I don't know what happened. Aish! I'm such a fool." He said messing up his hair while pacing.

I stood there and watched him yell at himself. Calling himself names and saying how stupid he is.

I couldn't take it anymore as my heart was hurting watching him get so mad at himself for such a silly reason.

I walked up to him, turned him to face me with both my hands on his cheeks. I looked into his eyes to see tears ready to fall at any moment. I felt my heart squeeze. Seeing him ready to cry made me want to cry.

"Why are doing this to yourself? Why are you saying such things? Huh?" I said softly.

He closed his eyes and shook his head.

"I-I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong." I said to him. He pushed my hands away taking a step back, "Yes I did Eunji!"

I jumped at his sudden tone. "That's just it. I did a lot of things that were wrong, Eunji. When you moved I didn't try and stop you and I never saw you again. But when I did, I told myself that I wouldn't lose you again and what happens? I lose you again! And with the whole Sohyun thing? That's all my fault!" He yelled.

I was getting scared and didn't like where this was going.

"Sohyun? What Sohyun thing? She has nothing to do with this." I told him. He sighed. "But it does! The reason your mom is now dead? Yeah, that's because of Sohyun! And it's my fault!" He yelled as tears started falling down his face.

"What are you talking about? How could Sohyun have done that? And how does that make it your fault?"

"Aish!" He said as he messed up his hair while he was pacing. "When I broke up with her. I knew she'd try and get revenge! That's just what she does! She thought that you were the best way to get to me! If I never broke up with her, then none of this would have happened."

'So he's saying that if he was still going out with her, then my mom would still be alive?"

"If you knew she would get revenge, how come you didn't say something?" I asked starting to get a bit angry.

"BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT!" He yelled which shut me right up. He looked away and fell to the ground and started crying loudly letting it all out.

'I didn't realize how broken he was. He always hid his emotions behind one of those smiles he'd always give. Maybe all those years of being apart messed him up as much as it did me. Maybe he's going through the same feelings that I am. Maybe I'm actually not alone like I thought I was.'

I walked over and sat down next to him putting my head on his shoulder while rubbing his back. "Shhh, it's okay. Let it out. Just let it out." I whispered as he continued crying.

I was kind of out of it with the kiss and feelings we're going through. I want to say I felt a spark, but I don't know...the emotions were just too much.

.

.

Minutes passed and Jimin was still crying, but not as loudly as he was. My arms were laced around him holding him tight as we leaned on each other.

I wanted to help him and make him feel better but I didn't know how. 'Maybe if...'  I looked at his lips. I don't know if it's for me or for him. 'It's for him. To make him feel better and know that I'm here for him.'

"Jimin." I whispered.

His crying had stopped and turned into sniffles as he looked at me. I didn't care about his snot covered nose or tears that were rolling down onto his lips. "It's okay." Was the last thing I said before leaning in and crashing my lips with his.

He was shocked at first but then slowly kissed me back as he gently placed his hand on my arm.

The kiss was different this time. There was no confusion or weird feelings. It was clearly love.

I slowly moved back as we made eye contact.

He looked down and grabbed my hand. "Eunji. I can't...I can't hold it in anymore. I can't keep hiding what I feel." He said and sniffled.

I knew what was coming and I decided to listen to my heart instead of my head this time. And I knew..what was coming.

"Eunji. I...love you. I can't stay as a friend anymore. I want to be more than just that. I've waited so long to say this to you. I've always loved you. I just...don't know how you feel." He said as he was making circles on my hand.

He shook his head, "I...don't think I can stay if you just want to be friends. It'll be too hard for me to handle..."

He looked up into my eyes.

'You can do this Eunji. Follow your heart not your head. He needs you. You need him.'

I put my hand on his hand and smiled. "Well, then I'm glad I feel the same way." I said softly.

His sad lost face brightened up and a small smile slowly formed on his face. I smiled at him. "Eunji." Happy tears were forming in his eyes this time as he pulled me in for a hug. "I can't even begin to explain how happy I am right now!"

We both laughed together. I pulled away and looked at him as he looked at me with a permanent smile stuck on his face. I wiped his tears and padded his eyes with my sleeve. "Now, will you stop crying?" I said as I cupped his cheeks.

He nodded.

"Good. And stop calling yourself such terrible things. You're none of them. And don't worry about the past, what's in the past is in the past now. All that matters now is that we're finally together." I smiled.

"Okay." He nodded with big smile on his face. We hugged again and stayed that way for a while.

More minutes passed and we were still in each others arms. "I love you Eunji." He softly said into my ear. I smiled at his words. "I love you too Jimin."

I turned my head and looked at him and he did the same. I smiled at him and grabbed his hand intertwining my fingers with his. "I'll always be by your side, no matter what." I told him. He looked at our hands and then at me giving me a cute little smile, "Me too. Forever."

I patted him leg and then helped him up off the ground. "Can we get back to my idea?" I asked him. "Oh yeah, what is it?" He asked and my eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Do ya wanna make some brownies!" I jumped up with a wide smile. His eyes widened. "Oh no. Not again."

"Why not?" I whined, instantly becoming sad as I dropped both my arms down to my side.

He laughed.

"I'm just kidding. I wanted to see what your reaction would be. OF COURSE I WANT TO MAKE BROWNIES!" he cheered and ran out of my room and headed downstairs.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I yelled as I ran after him.

'I did it. I made my wish come true. I'm finally with him. Even though I'm going through alot right now, I'm able to look on the bright side of things. Thanks to Jimin. I helped him and myself be happy. I can't wait for the new memories we'll make together. Now that we're officially together.'

.

.

.

.

_______________________________

   Annyeonghaseyo! ^^ I was fangirling the whole time while making this chapter. THEY KISSED XD. Oh my lord I'm fangirling over my own story. I hope I'm not too weird for you guys.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this Chapter. Please vote and comment! ^^

사랑해요 💕

- JiminiePop 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 3.1K 49
Warning! This is 21+ years of age. Includes: bad language, abuse, sexual content, and death. A girl named y/n l/n was just a normal girl but the...
199K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...
1.2K 91 21
[C O M P L E T E D] A girl with a secret. Goes to school. One by one. She makes new friends. Jin. Namjoon. Yoongi. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Taehyung...
47.7K 1.6K 35
Where Jimin is an adorable teen who doesn't know much about the "adult" things whereas Yoongi is a mischievous not-so-innocent person. Yoongi acciden...