The Wolf (Book 1)

By Francois2096

Tilyer is just an ordinary teenage guy, a loser at his school who many don't like. All it took was one fight... More

Sixteen
Trigger
From Foe to Friend
Home...
A Promise Kept
First Shift.
Answers.
Jerry...
The Moon, The Dark, and a Man.
The Hunt.
The Man on the Hill
Harsh Reality.
Can't Sleep
Friends
Change of Plans
Training.
The Last Saturday.
Revenge.
My Goodbye
Company
Morning Fight
The Bear
Nice to Know
Ticket to Freedom
New Home
Territory
Hunters
Visitors
The Tour
History
Family
Alpha.
Dinner for Four
Questions
Distraction
Joe...
Healing
Plan In Motion
The Omega
Territorial
Alert
Frustrated
Communication
Spell Shifter
Moving In
Rude Awakening
Tactics
The Night Before
Family Effort
My Fight
Victory
Information
Reunion
Vampires
Finally Free
Epilogue
Acknowledgements

Prologue

8.4K 85 22
By Francois2096

Well what can I say, I am me I guess.

Born and raised in the east of France, and then at the age of 6 and a half after a confusing divorce, I went to live in the UK with my mother and sister.

I guess I was what you would call an outsider, a loser, a nerd.

I never talked much, not as a child not as an adult. My school life was boring, until my life took a twist.

Some people say I'm cursed, some say I have a gift, others a mutation.

I'm loved, hated and feared for what I am, I was never popular, nor had a lot of friends and I always thought maybe I was just too un-cool or too much of a nerd and a loser, but now I see, that it wasn’t because I was un-cool, because I was a nerd, it was because I was different.

Something in my blood sets me aside from them; it set me aside from normal life, and set me closer the nature, closer to my instincts and who I really was.

My story begins far back to my 16th birthday party, a time I’d longed to get over and done with.

*Please also bear in mind this is a work in progress and i may edit this later on, also i rated it PG 13 cos it has some swearing and stuff so yeah.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 26.5K 32
[Jasper Falls Saga: Book 1] {Currently being rewritten; to be removed.} This book is part of a series and must be read in a specific labeled order. P...
544K 22.2K 37
[Book 1] "I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn't something about you at all. It was just you."...
27.6K 2K 27
Riley doesn't know why he's suddenly in danger and in need of protection. He doesn't know that the world is filled with mythical creatures who have e...
112K 3.9K 38
Liam's life has changed not for the better....but for the worst. He's a werewolf. A freaking werewolf. He never thought his life could change so dras...