My Baby - Vanoss Crew & More...

By tinyboxvanoss

When Delirious and his girlfriend adopt a baby girl, (Y/N), chaos erupts in the Vanoss Crew, nobody really su... More

1: Adopted
2: Meeting the Crew
3: A Day with Nogla and Emma
4: Rainy Day with Daddy Delirious
5: Disney Store with Craig and Kourtney
6: Mommy and Daddy
7: Evwan
8: Fourth of July
9: Flower Girl and Nice Dresses
10: A Big Wedding
11: Afterparty
12: Farm Day with Moo
13: Cupcakes
14: Vacation!
15: A Big Surprise
16: Video Games with Marcel + Lui
17: Daddy Day
18: (Y/N)'s 3rd Birthday
19: The Newest Baby
20: Babysitting Little Lottie
21: Beach Day with Everyone
22: Summertime Party
Please Read <3
23: Flowers from Daddy
GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS OMG
24: This is Halloween
25: Candy Galore
26: Oh, (Y/N)!
Cutesy Little Contest
Wonderland & Warfstaches: Contest Results!
I'm Sorry
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
Five Nights in Youtube
Homecoming 2015
27: Wedding Galore
28 : Thanksgiving
29 : Movie Theatre
30 : Play Dates and More
31 : Busy Little Bee
32 : A New Baby
"YouTube Academy"
33 : Y/N turns four!
New Book Announcement!
YOUTUBE REWIND 2015
34 : Fall Out Boy
Q & A
All About Me
35 : Make-Up
36 : Undertale
37 : A Day with Baby Toby
38 : Christmas Eve
39 : Christmas!
40 ; New Years Eve + 6 Sentences I Say Often
41 ; Welcome, 2016 + My Story, 2015 Edition
《Tagged》
42 ; Markimoo and Not-So-Grump
43 ; Septiplier is goals tbh
44 ; A Big Surprise + Cookie Pies
45 ; Preparing for another
46 ; Baby Brother or Sister?
47 ; Fire Emblem : Awakening
48 ; Baby Names
49 ; Anime
50 ; Welcome, Garrett!
talk to me :)
51 ; Bringing the baby Home
52 ; Engaged!
53 ; Can't Sleep
54 ; Valentine's Day
55 ; Oliver
56 ; One Big, Colored Wedding
my apologies
57 ; School Supplies
58 ; Winterbrooke
59 ; Rosella Myrkle
60 ; The Last Warm Night
61 ; Playground Fun
Poll Time! Please Answer
taking a break
62 ; Singing
63 ; End of Kindergarten
64 ; Happy Birthday, Garrett
65 ; Growing Up
66 ; The Start of Something New
67 ; The Truth
68 ; Talents
70 ; Scarlet Dawn Rieslow
Sequel Is Out
a d v e n t u r e
n e w s + f o r m
Trin's back - for good.
status update
I AM THE WORST

69 ; Mr., Mrs., and a little Rieslow on the way

1.1K 43 8
By tinyboxvanoss

TIME SKIP - WEDDING DAY

There you stood, staring into Oliver's eyes with all the love you could ever muster; your beautiful white gown billowed out like a princess' ball gown. You felt like a princess, in all honesty.

Oliver smiled at you as the both of you listened to the monotonous voice of the priest as he went on to certify your marriage.

"And, by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you man and wife."

As soon as the last word was spoken, you grabbed Oliver and kissed him giddily on the lips, content with being met by a chuckle at first.

The room bursted into applause, and you smiled happily, afterwards inviting everyone to your and Oli's house for a party to celebrate.

ANOTHER TIME SKIP IM SORRY

Today, you and Oli came back from your honeymoon in (dream destination) with a little more baggage than you went with.

Jon, Kitty, and Garrett picked the two of you up, and your heart pounded in your chest as you had wonderful news to share with them and everyone else dear to you.

The car pulled in the driveway, and you almost bursted from anticipation as Oliver invited your parents and brother inside for dinner, saying he was going to invite Henry over as well.

Your parents and Garrett sat down on the couch, and Garrett noticed you were acting a bit. . .different. He joined you in the kitchen as you grabbed the menu for the nearby pizzeria.

"Yo, (Name), are you alright?" Garrett asked, and you nodded, dialing the number and quickly placing the order, Garrett impatiently wandering as he waited for you to finish. "You seem off, (Name)."

"I'm fine, Garbear," you replied, ruffling his hair. You kissed his forehead, and he rolled his eyes. "Thanks for worrying."

Henry came shortly after, as did the pizza. You all talked about your honeymoon over pizza, and, after a little bit, you and Oliver shared a look, silently declaring now was the time.

"We. . .have some news--" Oliver started and Kitty squealed.

"Mom?" You questioned, and she smiled widely.

"I know what you two are getting on about; I can tell--I'm gonna be a grandma!" Kitty exclaimed happily, dancing in her seat as jaws dropped.

"A little Rieslow is on the way," you managed meekly, a smile inevitable.

" X R E A D E R " #2 ; CRUSH X READER

You wandered around the halls of your school, bored out of your mind. You had picked a fight with someone at your table and, after a little bit, you got sick of their shit and left to wander.

You took a swig of your drink when someone appeared at your side, scaring you. You choked on the liquid and coughed as some of it dribbled down your chin.

"Jeez, (Name)," (crush) teased, and you blushed, regaining a presentable posture and expression. "Did I scare ya that bad?"

"Clearly," you replied, and they laughed. "Where are you heading?"

"The Gardens," they replied. "Care to join?"

You'd never turn down a trip to the school's garden, but with your crush? Hell yeah, today seemed to be your lucky day. You followed them to the gardens, setting your bag down on a bench.

"Hey, (Name)." You turned towards them, and were surprised when they were way too close. "I. . .ah."

They stepped back, smiling goofily and blushing.

"What would you say if I told you I liked you?" They asked, and your eyes widened in shock. "I. . .I'm sorry."

"No, no, don't be! I mean, I like you, too," you replied, and your heart skipped a beat as they smiled at you.

Kinda inspired by my dork - his name is Noah, but he's a super big dork - but also kinda not cuz I don't wanna give him that satisfaction💕❤️💕❤️

~Trinny

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.5K 31
(Y/n) works as a nurse. She was just going on about her day until strange things were happening around her. Next thing she knew, her world was turned...
32.4K 1.2K 21
Delirious is depressed. The crew doesn't know about it. Only CaRtOoNz knows. But what happens when Lui invites everyone camping? Will Vanoss be abl...
139K 9.4K 59
***COMPLETED*** It wasn't their choice. In fact, nobody had a choice. Someone else chose and the rest just passed it on. Who actually makes these...
7.6K 227 31
A homeless girl was kidnapped by the Vanoss crew but shit hits the fan. ------ Some ideas from a book called Saved By the Mask STORY UNEDITED WILL ED...