Carl Grimes & Chandler Riggs...

By Charming__Fanfics

This will be a mash up of many short one shots/ imagines, if you want one just ask! My Instagram is @charming... More

Hey Guys!!
You take care of a drunk Carl. (Bree)
Chandler causes you detention (Emily)
Chandler pranks you on X-Mas (Samantha)
Carl saves you. (Autumn)
Merry Christmas Chandler (Beth)
Youtube video with Chandler (Kamryn)
Goodbye My Love (Callie)
Photograph (Riley)
Caught Cheating (Ilah)
Caught Cheating Part 2
He Surprises You On Set (Emma)
Pregnant In The Apocalypse (Heather)
Happy Valentine's Day! (Emily)
When Bullets Fly (This one is for Natalie)
When Bullets Fly Part 2
Ron's A Little Bitch (Requested By Nataley)
What I Like About You (Requested By Natalia)
1,000 Reads?!
I Hate That Kid.
Daryls Daughter and Carl (For Kristina)
Yeah, we're a cheesy gaming couple.
Lately you've been a dick.
Lately you've been a dick Part 2
Jealous of you? HA
What Just Happened?! (Request)
What Just Happened?! Part 2
Interviews || Chandler
Now He's Gone || Carl
Now He's Gone Part 2 || Carl
Preference Book?!
Its been a while!!
Update Schedule!
hello!
So I got Some Requests
Busted|| Chandler
A puppy?! || Chandler
GO FOLLOW HER!!!
Live Stream Confessions || Chandler
My new neighbor || Chandler.
Don't leave me here. || Carl
10k reads?!
Wait, you love her? || Carl
Don't leave, I love you.||Chandler
Teach me? || Carl
Will It Ever Be The Same? || Chandler
Will It Ever Be The Same? Part 2|| Chandler
Wait, You Love Her? Part 2 || Carl
Hey dudes
It's My Life || Carl
He said. She said. "I love you."|| Chandler
"I can't."||Carl
Meeting You|| Chandler
You Were The Death Of Me|| Carl
I'm here|| Chandler
:)
A/N

Cheating Douchebag || Chandler

1K 30 6
By Charming__Fanfics

I grab my phone as it buzzed and looked at the text Chandler has sent me.

From Chandler:
~~ Babe, I'm so sorry but I have to cancel our date. I think I'm getting sick and I want you to stay healthy.

To Chandler:
~~ Okay, next weekend?

From Chandler:
~~ Perfect ;)

I decided to surprise him since that's what he always does to me when I'm sick.

I quickly grab my laptop and shove it into my bag, along with a phone charger and some clothes.

After telling my mom where I'm going I walk outside and begin the journey to Chan's house.
He lives about four blocks away so it doesn't take long to get there.

I knock on the door and Grayson answered.

"I'm guessing your brother is in his room?" I asked and pushed my bangs behind my ear.

"I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go up there." He warns and I give him a funny look.

"I don't care if I get sick if that's what you're implying." I respond and start tapping my foot in annoyance.

"Oh trust me, that's not what I mean." He swings the door all the way open and I walk inside.
I set my stuff down on the rocking chair that I've fallen asleep in so many times and walk up the staircase.

Once I reach Chandlers door I twist the knob and without looking I turn the light on.

"Hey babe, how-" I stop dead in my tracks as I look at Chandler in bed
with another girl.

"Are you fucking serious?! You pathetic, cheating douchebag!" I yell at him and he quickly jumps out of his bed and throws on a pair of shorts.
Without thinking I walk towards the girl and hold out my hand.

"Hi, I'm Chandlers girlfriend of four fucking years." I tell her and give her a bitchy smile.

"Oh no, don't let me intervene, I'll let you and your little whore finish the fun you were having." I say and push Chandler out of my way and run down the stairs. I grab my bag and storm out of the house.

I hear footsteps behind me and then two hands on my hips.

"Leave me alone." I tell him and pull my arm from his grip.

"I can explain." He says seriously and I turn towards him.

"I don't want an explanation, I don't want to hear your voice. What I want is for you to turn around and never speak to me again." I tell him and then turn around.

I run home and open the door to reveal my best friend.

"Why are you crying?!" She asked worriedly and I sat down on the couch.

"Chandler cheated on me!" I pouted and slouched into the pillows.

"Well ya know what? Screw him! If he seriously thinks its okay to cheat on a beautiful girl like you then he has major issues." She tells me and gives me a hug.

My phone began buzzing and I pulled it out of my pocket to see that Chandler is calling.

"What do you want?" I ask him seriously.

"You." He says and then hangs up.

That was the last time I heard from Chandler Riggs.

After him I moved on, grew up and found myself a well paying job and a few acting gigs.

Eventually I got married to a man who always treats me right and never puts me down.

Years after that I welcomed my beautiful baby girl into the world.

Then later on in life I watched as she threw her graduation cap into the air.
She then left for college and I couldn't be any happier.

As the years grew I became older.

My husband soon passed away.
That same year I watched my baby girl walk down the aisle with an amazing man.

Five years after that, I met my grandson.

And you'll never guess his name.

"Mom, meet Chandler."
______________________________

I absolutely love this one, especially the ending!!

Comment!
Vote!
Follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.5K 1.1K 26
Finally I'm back and going to write some more! Hey guys, awesome that you found the way to my collection of Carl Grimes and Chandler Riggs Imagines...
1.2M 18.8K 136
Carl Grimes Imagines from The Walking Dead. Requests are open!
370K 6.1K 89
❛ 𝘸𝘦 𝘒𝘳𝘦 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘒𝘭𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘦𝘒π˜₯. ❜ ─── β€’ Β° *q✧ ─── π˜™π˜Œπ˜˜π˜œπ˜Œπ˜šπ˜›π˜š: [ ] 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 ...
68.6K 1.1K 16
Carl Grimes Imagines! Whoo~! Not all will be directed at the character Carl Grimes, but also the brilliant actor who portrays him!(Chandler Riggs) (F...