SUMMER CAMP (MB BoyxBoy) (Com...

By Pettiful_Savage

Elijah Johnson, Mike River, and Jacob Perez aren't the brightest people. Especially in school. They don't ha... More

What If- You Had To Go To Camp? (Prologue)
1. What If- Your Mom Lied?
2. What If- You Had Separate Rooms From Your Best Friends?
3. What If- You Weren't The Only Misfit?
4. What If- You Were A Little Bit Jealous?
5. What If You Were The PeaceMaker?
6. What If You Met New Friends?
7. What If You Got Kissed?
8. What If- You Couldn't Decide??
9. What If You Got High?
Special: Mike's Inner Thoughts
10. What If You Were Split From Your Crew??
11. What If Your Love Was On The Line?
13. What If Twelve Couldn't Stop You?
14. What If There Was A New Kid?
15. What If You Was Trade?
16. What If Your Best Friend Did Your Hair?
17. What If You Let These Niggas Know?
18. What If You Blocked Out The World?
19. What If The Worst Happened?
20. Throwbacks and Memories (Special)
Next Chapter Sneak Peek (The biggest part in this story)
21. "My Condolences" MY ASS!!
22. The Trio Is Back Part 1
23. Star Wars Issues
24. Jeremiah's Secret
A/N
25. Can I Kiss You In Public? Part 1
Woke Up Hearing....
26. Can I Kiss You In Public? Part 2
27. Playing Love Games
28. Night People
29. Finding Out The Secret
30. What If Camp Ended Early?
Epilogue
Sequel
Thank You!!!!!

12. What If You Claimed Whats Yours?

1K 93 81
By Pettiful_Savage

*Jacob*

I had no idea what happened during dinner time, but Mike has been holding me in his bed for the longest. He hasn't said a word since he saw me.

We were watching Minions while eating some leftover snacks from the trip. Every once in a while, I'd hear him sniffle from behind me. I leaned my head back so I could see His face. He looked down at me and I noticed tears were running down his cheeks. I took a napkin and wiped them away.

"I tried not to." His voice shook as he spoke. "I tried not to let you see me like this."

He sighed deeply and held me in his arms.

"I tried to keep my emotions inside but I just can't."

"What happened? Why are you crying?"

"Because I found out you might be taken from me. You might not be mine anymore."

"What are you talking about?"

"During dinner I found out something that can possibly take you away from me forever."

I shook my head. I don't know what he been hearing, but nothing could split me from him.

"Mikey. You're my best friend. I'm crazy about you. You're the main person I think about every day. None of these camp folks will have a chance in my heart like you do."

The sad expression Mike once had turned into a smile.

"Thank you." He rocked me back and forth in his arms.

"Can I tell you something though? Its been on my mind for a while."

He held my hands tightly.

"Yeah. You can tell me."

Mike sat there and stared at me.

"Tell me!!" I whined."

"You know what, I'm not ready to tell you yet."

He shook his head and let my hands go. I grabbed his instead and leaned in face to face with him.

"Please?" I asked in a sweet voice. Mike blushed and tried to back up from me. I held his hands down and leaned in more until he was actually laying under me on the bed.

"Are you gonna tell me now?"

"Nope." Mike turned his head away from me.

I bent down and kissed his neck a few times.

"Jacob Stop!" Mike groaned.

"Are you gonna tell me then?" I asked as I kept kissing on him.

"If you get off I will."

I got off of him and sat at the other side. Mike jumped up and ran over to my bed.

"Psyche!! I ain't telling you shit!"

"Ooh, I'm telling yo momma you cursed!" I threatened.

"Okay then I'll Just tell yours that you smoked weed."

"I'll just say you convinced me."

Mike bit his lip and jumped over my bed walking up to me.

"I wish you would."

"I will." I smiled.

I ran to the center of the room and he pushed me on the ground. I sat back up and pulled him down with me.

"You thought I was alone on this floor!" I laughed.

"Shhhh!!!" He put a finger to my lips.

"Yo ass stay hushing me." I said with attitude.

"And you stay in my head."

His arms were placed at either sides of my shoulders and He was laying over me. I cupped his face with my hands and I leaned in to kiss him just when Elijah busts in our door.

"Hey are you guys alri-"

He stopped talking when he saw the position we was in.

"Should I ask?"

"We were play fighting." Mike lied.

Elijah gave us that look he makes when he thinks we're lying. He gave in and shrugged it off.

"I thought y'all was really fighting or something. Both of y'all would've got your asses whooped."

I swear. His overprotective ass..

"We're fine." Mike says with a hint of annoyance.

"Don't be mad at me y'all. I care about you both. Y'all know that."

"We know that but you kinda interrupted us with that fake dramatic entrance." I explained.

"My bad. Mike, Paris wants to talk to you. And y'all don't need to be fighting either."

Mike glared when he heard his name and stormed out the room. Him and Paris must've had an argument or something. But then what would that have to do with him being scared to lose me?"

Elijah shut the door and sat by me.

"What's wrong with Mike? He's been crying since dinner."

"Paris said something to him and he got pissed off. And I found him crying in the bathroom."

"So Paris hurt his feelings." I balled up my fists and stood up. Elijah pulled me back down.

"You ain't about that life. Remember you spread the peace."

"And I can also spread my hand on his face."

"You do too much." Elijah laughed. "But for real. Can I ask you something?"

"Ok sure."

"Is there something going on with you and Mike that I should know about?"

"Uhh....What makes you ask that?"

"Because you both have been getting closer nowadays and his attitude has been changing."

I didn't say anything because I didn't want him to find out about us.

"Did someone die in his family or something? Is he crushing on somebody?"

"Yeah. Actually, earlier he told me he is in love with someone. He didn't tell me who."

Elijah raised His eyebrows and kept looking from me to the door. He stood up seconds later and walked out.

What was that all about?

~★😮★~

*Elijah*

I walked down the hall and took the elevator to the 2nd floor where Mike and Paris were at. I honestly don't want to jump to conclusions but I think Mike has a problem with Paris only because of Jacob. I believe Jacob doesn't have a clue on what's going on. I stood in the elevator and let my mind put the puzzle pieces together.

Paris likes Jacob

Paris told Mike he likes Jacob

Mike cried saying he'd lose Jacob and that's when he told me Paris likes Jacob.

Then I see Mike over Jacob in their room. They concluded they were play fighting. Probably because Mike was trying to keep his mood right.

But at the end of the day, Mike is going crazy because of this. Now all that I have to figure out is why is Mike so mad that Paris is crushing on our best friend.

When I got to the second floor, all I heard was screaming. There was a crowd full of people in the hallway. I pushed through them and found Mike punching Paris repeatedly while yelling. None of these dumb asses wanted to break it up. They were just recording the shit. I went in and pulled Mike off of Paris.

"Yo Mike, Stop! What's wrong with you?"

Paris stood up and wiped blood from his face. He had a black eye and his lip was busted open.

"Right! I don't know what's your problem!" Paris said directly to Mike.

"You know damn well what my problem is!" Mike retorted.

Trey, August and some security guards broke the crowd up and they all went away.

Now all that was left was me, Paris and Mike.

"What exactly happened Paris?"

Paris shrugged.

"I don't know what he is talking about. He just came up and punched me dead in my face."

I gave Mike that crazy look.

"Nigga is you insane???"

"Don't listen to him! He's lying! He know exactly what he said!"

"My apologies, Paris. He's just really upset right now."

"Okay. Well I gotta get cleaned up."

Paris disappeared down the hallway. Mike shook his head at me.

"Why would you do that, Elijah?"

"Do what?"

"WHY WOULD YOU LET HIM GET AWAY WITH WHAT HE SAID MAN??"

"I don't understand what you're talking about. What did he say?"

"I told him he would never get to Jacob..." Mike sat on the floor and let new tears run down his face. Wasn't this nigga just yelling and punching Paris a second ago? Bipolar ass.

"I told him Jacob was mines. And he said he would take him from me anyways. Then he said-"

Mike sniffed and had a hiccup fit. I pulled out a bottle of water and gave it to him.

"What did he say?" I asked.

"He said if he denied him he'd rape him."

"He said that?? Oh HELL NAW!!!"

I pulled Mike in my arms as he started crying a waterfall.

"He's not gonna touch my baby!!" He yelled. "Elijah please!! I love him so much!"

I lifted Mike's head and looked dead into his eyes.

"You love him? Like you're in love with him?"

"Yeah. Please don't let Paris take him from me!!"

He buried himself in my arms as he kept crying. I sighed and tried not to let this anger get to me now.

I swear, when I see Paris he is DEAD!!

"I'm gonna fuck him up, Mike. And I won't stop until I see blood. And that's a promise." I whispered to him as I walked him into my room to calm him down.

****************************

How do you think Elijah feels about Mike's feelings for Jacob?

Do you think Mike went overboard when he beat Paris's ass?

Would you be okay if your love cried sometimes?

Vote, Comment, Hit that follow button.

I'm accepting requests for new characters. If you want to be in it, hit me up and give me a name and a description on what part you want your character to play. And you have a choice when you want them to show up. They can either be in this book or the 7th grade sequel.

~Yasmine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
816K 37.8K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1.1M 47.8K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC