The Imprinted Maiden (18+)

By Nimo-Neko

All Lyra wanted was to see a werewolf up close despite the warnings of her village. She gets what she bargain... More

Content Warning!
Characters
Characters Pt. 2
Chapter One (Revised)
Chapter Two (Revised)
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Coming back? - Not a Chapter
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty

Chapter Twelve

1.6K 64 5
By Nimo-Neko

I knelt before Ezekiel, trembling slightly. I really didn't want to touch, kiss, or lick anything this man had to offer. But I didn't see any other choice.

He grinned and unzipped his pants.

It swung out, pale and unattractive. I gulped, staring it down in partial disgust. He moved his hips, causing his member to lightly smack against my cheek.

"Lyra, get back now!!" Connor snarled.

I kept my eyes to the ground, unable to look at him. The more he demanded that I back away, the guiltier I felt. But I didn't know what else to do.

I took a deep breath and looked at Ezekiel's penis and prepared to start licking when-

"What the hell?!!"

Something slammed its way inside the barn, causing a loud crash. Ezekiel slammed me aside, aiming his gun at a figure quickly making its way towards us. He aimed and fired too late. I hear skin being ripped, and I get covered in blood not long after; the blood coating my nightgown, face, and parts of my body.

I looked up in terror as a werewolf, not Xain or Connor, but a smaller, blacker one, hovered above me menacingly. It raised its claws, but stopped when Connor snapped, "She's with us!! Leave her be!"

It lowered its paw, picking me up by my nightgown and swinging me over its back. I look at Xain and Connor to find that they were set free by yet another werewolf. The brothers had shifted, and were both being carried by a large, golden werewolf.

It seemed that both of them had passed out the moment they shifted into humans. I tried to call out to them, but my voice was drowned out by a sound of gunshots. The werewolf took off moments later, not giving me a chance to see who even shot.

I then heard Josh's voice, but I couldn't respond. I couldn't even react.

I wasn't expecting werewolves to come out of nowhere and save the brothers and I.

I was simply glad that we were truly safe for the moment, and that my mouth did not have to touch Ezekiel's penis.

Closing my eyes, I held onto the werewolf tightly, expressing my gratitude through my hands and pressure.

The werewolf growled. "Do not think I am saving you because you are a woman," he said lowly. "But I do not leave a fellow werewolf in harm's way. Be lucky."

I smiled slightly. "I care little for myself, werewolf. Thank you, thank you for saving them." Despite being happy, tears started to appear in my eyes. I wasn't sure that Ezekiel would truly let us go after he finished with me. He might've wanted more.

"...You understand me. That means you've been imprinted. By whom?"

"By both," I replied, crying silently. I almost felt useless.

"That's impossible," The werewolf growled, "But I will not deny that what you say is the truth."

I nodded softly, sniffing a bit. The werewolf said, "Rest, human. Today has been a long day for you, I assume. A new day will arrive. Prepare yourself."

I only half-listened to his words as my vision faded in and out. I tried to sleep, but I ended up worrying about Connor and Xain a lot. When I opened my eyes again, I saw the brothers laying down on the ground. I tried to reach out for them, but couldn't.

I then went limp again only to wake up and find myself resting next to them. They were still out of it, but we were somewhere different. When I lost unconsciousness again and woke up, Connor was gone from his spot, while Xain was spooning me. I saw two figures above me, but didn't bother to see who it was.

I lost consciousness soon after.

~

"Hey. Open your eyes, small one. It's okay."

A voice entered my mind, pulling me from a silent bliss and back into the aches and pains of reality.

I winced slightly as pain soared up and down my body, as if I had been tossed around. With a groan, I slowly tried to get my sight back. As my vision cleared up, I noticed a figure standing before me.

Tall.

Muscular.

But not one of my own.

I whimpered a little in fear, gasping as the figure gently placed a hand on my shoulder. "Easy.. I won't hurt you, Little Sister."

Had I not seen him, I would've thought him to be Mathew. "Where... Where is Xain.. Connor..?" "They are out right now. Don't worry, they will return soon."

A gentle hand suddenly touched my back, lifting me up.

"Here, you must drink something. It isn't a well thought idea to go as long as you have without water."

I nodded, feeling weak as the water trickled down my throat from something smooth. When I stopped drinking, he set what looked like a cup down on the ground. My stomach growled shortly after.

The male smiled at me.

"Needy human you are."

I blushed softly and said, "I'm sorry." "Do not be," he replied, allowing me to lean on him as he gave me a piece of something fluffy. I sniffed it and found the piece of food to be bread. "Go on. It's okay; eat it."

I nodded weakly and ate a little, wondering why I was so tired. All I did was pass out from exhaustion. After a minute, I asked, "Um... What is your name? And what happened while I was asleep?"

The male grinned down at me, causing me to blush again. "You may call me Bruce if you wish, Little Sister," he replied. "And.. After we rescued you both, we ran. But they followed our trail, and we ended up falling from a high place.."

My eyes widened. "What?"

Bruce gently squeezed my arms. "Kei held you tight, as did I with your mates, but there was nothing more we could do. The fall was hard, and you ended up rolling around quite a bit. We were lucky you didn't suffer a concussion. I am sorry."

I smiled softly at him. "It's okay. I'm just glad we all made it out safely."

He nodded before carefully letting me go. As he did, I looked around a little more. We were surrounded by fresh, green vines, with the middle being open from the sky down. There was a little tent nearby that was empty, seemingly enough for at least four people or so.

The grass was cool around me, but warm under me. When I looked back at Bruce, I noticed his handsome features. He had plenty of muscle, taut and scarred in many areas. He was smiling, but he was tense. It was like he expected someone to attack him.

His hair was partially damp with sweat; strands sticking to the back and sides of his neck. All in all, the gold-eyed werewolf looked beautiful.

He noticed me staring at him and smiled. "Is everything alright?" I nodded, looking away out of partial embarrassment before continuing to eat the bread. It was gone faster than I would've liked.

My stomach growled again in irritation.

Bruce chuckled. "Do not worry, Kei and Xain were out hunting fish. Connor left to try and catch a deer, although I told him his chances were slim."

I nodded softly. "I see..." He nodded and went back to prodding the fire, keeping it light and warm in the small surrounding area.

I sat up a little more, curling up some as I thought of Josh. I thought he was an okay guy, but I knew the odds were slim of talking to him again. If we did see each other again, he'd probably be out for blood. I sighed softly, feeling bad that I almost put my mouth where it didn't belong. I could only hope that Connor wasn't too angry.

I was doing it for him.

Bruce suddenly said, "If you're thinking about that young man... Kei does not regret his actions. He really loathes humans, so I'm surprised he chose to carry you."

I nodded some. "I don't blame him for hating humans. We really are terrible."

"Yes, but not all," he replied, ruffling my hair some. I smiled shyly as he chuckled.

"You're very shy, Little Sister," he teased innocently, standing up and walking to grab a few logs. Once they were tossed into the fire, he sat back down next to me.

For a moment, the peace felt nice. Then he spoke up again. "If you wish to rest more, you can."

I shook my head, worrying about Xain and Connor more than anything else. Bruce said, "As you wish." He went quiet again. I sighed and reached for my cup, my hand quivering some. Bruce's hand touched mine, assisting me in picking it up.

He then helped me drink the water inside.

It flowed easier than before, and to my disappointment the cup soon emptied. He noticed my frown and chuckled, wiping the water off my jaw. "Thank you," I said, giggling. He nudged me and said, "Not a problem, Lyra." I opened my mouth to say something else, but a noise stopped me.

Someone roughly cleared their throat.

I turned in surprise to find Connor standing there; a dead young deer in his claw-like hands.

And he looked angry.

~

Right. So. I maaaaaay know what I'm doing now. No promises, don't hold me for anything, leave your hopes and wishes with each chapter, not for the chapter yet to be made. All I can say.

Until the next Update

~ Nimo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.5K 704 12
Suddenly, I feel a hand that intertwines mine. The touch is warm but still not enough to comfort me after the news I've just got. I feel someone is...
40.7K 978 27
"What do you mean we are mates!" As I look into his bright grey eyes they are holding an emotion I have not seen before. Amara has had a toug...
62 0 7
**FIRST DRAFT** With the death of the Wolf-Witch, the residents of the forest village thought they were finally freed from the beast's wrath. By the...
246K 11.2K 38
"I know I'm a monster, but even I have my limits!" I shout at him. He shouldn't have done that. "Wait, please, I- , let me explain. I'm sorry-" "I sh...