Why Me? || p.jm

By JiminiePop

•• A 17 year old girl named Kim Eunji has moved in the past due to her dad's company. She is constantly movin... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of it all
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Worrying
Chapter 4: Scared
Chapter 5: Sad
Chapter 6: What's Happening!?
Chapter 7: Jimin's POV
Chapter 8: Confused
Chapter 9: Bad Feeling
Chapter 10: New Friend
Chapter 11: Eunji?!
Chapter 12: Thank You
Chapter 13: I Can't
Chapter 14: We're Over.
Chapter 15: Really.
Chapter 16: Speechless
Chapter 17: I Don't Care.
Chapter 18: Friends
Chapter 19: Happy
Chapter 20: Sad Day
Tagged
Chapter 22: I'm Glad
Last Three Tag
Chapter 23: Officially Together
Chapter 24: My Turn
!!! MUST READ !!!
Chapter 25: I Won't
Chapter 26: Settled
Chapter 27: Beginning Of A New Friendship
Chapter 28: Easier Than Expected
Chapter 29: Payback
Chapter 30: Sohyun's Afternoon
Chapter 31: Not Getting Better
Chapter 32: A Really Bad Idea
Chapter 33: Change Of Mind
Chapter 34: Two Messages And One True Friend
Tagged (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Chapter 35: The Process
Chapter 36: The Party

Chapter 21: Living where?!

2.4K 90 25
By JiminiePop

(Hoseok's POV)

Ring ring~

I turned down the TV and answered my phone.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hyung..."

I moved my phone away from my ear and looked at the screen, then moved it back to my ear,

"V? Why are you calling me? You never call me I usually call you...?"

"...Hyung, can...can I come over?"

I was surprised yet curious.

"Uh..sure. But why? Did somet-"

He hung up.

'Well that just happened.'

"But why?" I sat there on the couch, pondering what could have possibly happened to cause such an unusual tone from him. And why he came to me of all people.

"Hoseok ah, I'm heading out okay? Watch the house, I'll be quick." Myunghee, my older sister said.

I nodded as I continued to watch TV. "Oh wait! Can you get me that one drink you had before? The one that you let me try? It was so good!" I said to her.

She smiled, "Yes, I will get you 'that one drink'. Bye!"

"Thank you!" And she left.

I went ahead and turned off the TV. 'I should clean the house. I shouldn't have company come over to a mess.' I thought as I got up and began cleaning the couches.

(Eunji's POV)

Jimin brought me to a small coffee shop that barely had any customers. He was currently ordering both of us a drink as I was sitting dabbing at my puffy eyes and sniffled.

'Hopefully nobody sees me and thinks I'm having a serious break down even though I am.'

Jimin came and sat down sliding a cup of coffee towards me and sipped his.

"Thanks." I said groggily. "You're welcome." He said as his lips turned into a thin line. I took a drink of the coffee.

"So...." he began.

I looked at him.

"Um..." he swirled his straw. "God, why is it so uncomfortable talking to you all of a sudden! I've never had this problem before..." He rubbed the back of his neck.

I looked away not knowing what to say either.

//"Let go of her! Let go! I'm her boyfriend!"//

It was silent as we quietly drank our drinks.

"Eunji." He said and moved his drink aside. I looked at him and slowly moved my drink aside as well. 'Oh no. I hope he doesn't bring it up. There's already enough pressure on my shoulders with what's happened. Especially because I don't know if I should feel happy he said that or if I should feel disappointed that he said that at a time like that.'

"I...I know you're going through quite a lot right now..." he said steadily. 'No. Please don't Jimin.'

"...I...I'd like to help. Any way possible..." He said slower as he leaned slightly forward like he wanted me to understand what he was going to say.

"What I'm trying to say is...Eunji, I will help you pack your things because starting today you will be living with me and my family!"

I sat there just staring at him searching for any sign that told me he hasn't lost his mind. 'What? Living where?! I am relieved though that he didn't say anything about that. But still!'

"Look. I know you think that it would be a burden on us to let you stay with us, but trust me we would love to help. My mom cleaned up the guest room, so everything is ready and waiting for you. Please Eunji. It's the least I could do." He said.

I looked down, "I don't know...because what about the bills...I don't even think I can do that...what about all the other things...and am I just going to leave my house and never go back? Jimin I don't think I could-"

"Eunji,"

I looked at him

"Please."

He was looking in my eyes begging me with his own.

I sighed and nodded, "...Okay."

He smiled at me, "Thank you." I smiled softly and took another drink of my coffee as he did too.

(Mijin's POV)

When I walked to the room I saw my mom sitting in a chair outside the room talking to Dr. Kang who was standing beside her.

But it was weird.

She wasn't crying.

"What's happened?" I asked Dr. Kang. He looked at me and looked down and shook his head with his eyes closed. "I'm sorry...but he passed today while you were at school."

My jaw dropped.

'Why am I surprised? I knew it was going to happen soon...I guess I just....didn't know that it would be...this soon.'

A tear fell down my cheek.

'Why didn't I get pulled from class? Why wasn't I excused from school to see dad one last time? This wouldn't have happened if mom just let me stay here! I would've been here! I would've been able to talk to him one last time before it happened if she didn't force me to go to school!!'

"I'll go ahead and let you guys be. Tell me if you needed anything." Dr. Kang said and left. My mom nodded and pulled out her phone. She dialed someone and started talking to who I'm guessing is Mrs. Young, her assistant manager who's just like her.

"Yoboseyo? Ah yeah, I know I apologize for the inconvenience, but I appreciate you doing the report for me." She said to Mrs. Young.

She got up from her seat and looked at me, "C'mon, let's go. We gotta go home. I have so much work to catch up on." She said to me with the phone away from her ear, but then put it right back and started walking.

"What!? We're just going to leave now?! What about Dad?" I yelled to her.

She ignored and continued walking to the elevator. I was getting so fed up with it.

"Eomma!"

She kept talking on her phone about to walk in the elevator.

"Stop talking on the stupid phone and listen to me!" She stopped walking and turned around to face me, "Sorry, I'll call you right back." She hung up and looked at me.

I swallowed.

"I wanted to see him too. I wanted to be here with you and him. But no, you forced me to go to school and now Dad is gone and I wasn't able to talk to him! For the past week, I have barely been able to see him because of you! And now he's dead!" I yelled at her as tears began to fall down my cheeks like a waterfall.

She rolled her eyes, "Oh stop. You're being pathetic. I had you go to school because work is important. You don't want to get behind. Not like I am. I helped you. You should be grateful."

"Pathetic? Grateful? Are you listening to yourself?! Am I supposed to be grateful for a dead father and a mom who neglects her daughter? Seriously, the only one pathetic here is you!"

She was taken back. "What did you say?"

"You heard me! I'm so fed up with it! You're the pathetic one! You're the one drowning yourself in work because you can't handle that fact that dad is sick and you don't know what to do about it, nor do you care! If you cared you would have tried helping in any way you could! But no, you decided to ignore it and not even try! Atleast I talked to him and got him his medicine whenever he needed it or when he was hungry I would make him food while you locked yourself in your office not wanting to come out! I tried to be there for him because you weren't. Yet you were the one that got a thank you from him even though you did nothing but ignore him."

She opened her mouth like she was about to say something but I said it first.

"You better call back before she gets mad." I said and took the stairs.

(Taehyung's POV)

I paid the taxi and walked up to Hoseok's front door and knocked.

I sighed.

'What am I doing? Why am I at a friends house when I really just want to disappear.'

I looked down.

'How could I not find out first before deciding that I love her. Ugh. This is so frustrating. I don't know what to do. Maybe that's why I'm here. I guess to get my mind off it like that was actually going to work though.'

The door opened and I saw Hoseok. He smiled at me, "V! Come in, come in!" He said and gestured me inside his house.

I walked in and he closed the door. "Do you want something to drink?" He asked. I shook my head, "No thank you."

He walked to the living room, but stopped once he noticed I wasn't following him. "What's wrong?" He asked.

I looked at him.

"Can we go somewhere?" I asked not knowing at all where we would go. He stood there for a moment but then shrugged, "Sure. But hang on while I change." He said.

I nodded. 'It'll give me time to think of a place we could go.'

(Hoseok's POV)

I went into my room to change out of my lounge clothes. 'I just cleaned the house for no reason. Never will I do that again.'

I took off my shirt and grabbed a different shirt and put it on. 'I wonder what he wants to say to me if he even has anything to say.' I looked around for a pair of pants. 'Maybe he just wanted to hang out with his best bud and I'm being suspicious.' I grabbed a pair of pants I found on the floor and changed into them, then I put on socks before walking back out to the living room.

When I walked out, Myunghee was here talking to V. "Oh. That was quick." I said to her.

She looked at me.

"I told you I would be. Here." She said and handed me my drink. My eyes lit up. "Oh yes! Thank you!" I said and hugged her.

"Ah, Hoseok you don't need to hug me. I promise you I don't need one. You're really welcome, now get off of me." She said and I let go.

I looked at V who looked entertained watching us.

"C'mon V." He looked at me and nodded "Ah yeah."

He looked over to Myunghee, "Thank you." He said to her. She smiled and nodded. "Anytime." She said. 'Now I'm even more suspicious.' I thought as I closed the door.

"So...." I said and looked over at V. He was looking down at the ground. "Where are we going?" I asked.

He looked straight ahead. "Can we go to a park or something?" He asked. I jumped up, "Oh! I know just the place!"

We took a taxi to our elementary school. 'So many memories!' I thought when we finally pulled up. "Oh wow." V said.

I smiled.

I paid the taxi and we got out of the car. "I call the swings!" I said and ran to the swing set. "What? You can't call all of them! That's not fair!" V yelled as he chased me to the swing set. "Mwahahaha!"

He caught up to me and was able to run faster and got to the swings before me. "Haha! Beat you to it! Now the swings are mine!" He said and sat down in the middle one and grabbed hold of both of the swings on the side of him and looked at me with a smile.

'That's the smile I was waiting for. That's the V I know nice and well.'

I smiled back at him.

"Fine! I'll just take the slide then!"

.

.

.

____________________________________

Annyeonghaseyo! ^^ I really enjoyed making this chapter. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I finally got over my stupid cold and am feeling brighter than the sun!

That video with Jessi and BTS was great! Oh my god I don't know why but I couldn't stop laughing! >u<

Anyways, thank you for reading and supporting me and my story. You don't know how much I appreciate it. I hope you have a great day!

사랑함니다 💕

- JiminiePop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 123 14
Y/N's best friend is moving away when her dad gets a new job. Jungkook is the new exchange student, but will Y/N hate him as much as she thinks?
4.5K 164 27
Sung Jikyo- just a girl who suffered first from being diagnosed with an unknown heart disease, then from falling in love with a boy who used to be ag...
111K 5K 29
Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook are on different paths in life. Though they have gone to the same university for a while they've never met. That is unti...
200K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...