Till I Met You!

By NawaalTommo

Diana Evans has always been a shy girl despite the fact that her family was the richest family in the town. B... More

Introduction!
Chapter 1!
Chapter 2!
Chapter 3!
Chapter 4:-
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:-
Chapter 8:-
Chapter 9:-
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:-
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:-
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:-
Chapter 20-- #2
Chapter 21:-
Chapter 22:
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26:
Chapter 27:
Chapter 28
Chapter 29:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
Chapter 32
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 16:

106 10 2
By NawaalTommo

[Edited]
Diana's (P.O.V):

As me and Kelly arrived at Aiden's house, we found out that Dave was there as well. It was quite an awkward moment when they both saw each other.
I grabbed Kelly's hand and dragged her to the room which was mine for a while.

"What's he doing here?" Kelly asked.

"The same, what you are doing. Taking help from his friend for the date you both are nervous about!" I smirked.

"Hey! Its my first date!"

"Fine fine! So have you brought any clothes?"

"Yes, but does Aiden or you have a curling iron?"

"I have it but its in my house, I will ask Aiden though." I said and went downstairs. Aiden was in the kitchen making food I guess. "Aiden, do you have a curling iron?"

"Oh yea, I curl my hair everyday. How are they looking today?" He replied sarcastically.

"You dont have to be sarcastic." I rolled my eyes. "Maybe check if your mum has it."

"Oh yea.. actually she does." He walked out of the kitchen and into his mum's room. He opened a drawer and handed me the curler.

"Thanks!" I said and ran upstairs. I opened the door to find Kelly lying on the bed with her eyes closed. I let her sleep and meanwhile toom out her dress from her bag and hung it in the washroom. I then again went in the kitchen to eat something.

"What are you even making?" I asked Aiden.

"I actually dont know. I have done a very big mistake!" He replied.

"What?"

"I was copying mum's recipe for pasta, I was half way through it but then I guess the pages flipped and the recipe for Meatballs came up, I didn't notice it and well, I guess i have messed up."

"Wait ... lemme get this straight. This pasta is actually pasta plus the meatballs."

"Yea I added meatballs in it!" He shrugged.

"Thats not a problem. My mum usually makes meatballs with spaghetti. I dont think it will taste any different with pasta!"

"Really?" His eyes lit up. I shrugged. "Yes!" He started jumping around like a kid. I started laughing.

"You are such a kid!" I smirked. He just showed his tongue in return. "Dog."

"Hey! Is Kelly ready?" Aiden suddenly asked.

"No she is asleep. When they do actually have to leave?"

"In an hour."

"What?" I rushed upsatirs to wake Kelly up.

She took no time to get ready and was dolled up before Dave showed up. After the couple left, I got ready for Dave's house. I was really nervous. I am afraid I will start stuttering in front of the kid and she'll make fun of me.

I sighed. I have to change myself, for dad atleast. As I was ready, I went down.

"Ready?" Aiden asked. I nodded. "Dont be nervous. She is a really sweet girl."

"Thanks Aiden." I smiled at him.

PLEASE READ THE OTHER UPDATE NAMED IMPORTANT.
THANK YOU
LOVE
NNK

IG>> Nawaal_nasir99
Bestfriends.read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 232 42
Mora has only ever focused on one thing. Her brother and their two best friends. Not a care in the world, except what kind of toppings they would eat...
93K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
314K 4.2K 35
I pressed my chest onto her now exposed skin. She moaned from both the feeling of my boner digging into her lower region and from the feeling of her...
263K 8.7K 34
Book 2 in the Bad Boy series. This book can be read separately from the first book; The Bad Boys' Cinderella. * Roses are red, Violets are blue, Go...