Scömìche One Shots (*PG-R*)

By dababybabyyy

Scomiche one shots. Will range from cute and fluffy to hella smutty (more of the latter). I take/prefer requ... More

New Sweater
Third Time *R* (BDSM)
Can't Sleep Love
Pinky Promise *PG13*
Surfboard *R*
Surfboard (Part 2) *R*
Hawaii *R*
Suggestions?
Office Hours
Office Hours (Part 2) *PG-13*
Office Hours (Part 3) *R*
Be Alright
Be Alright (Part 2) *R*
Greedy *R*
Something Sweet
Something Sweet (part 2) *R*
Pool Toys
Pool Toys (part 2) *R*
Baby Talk
Baby Talk (Part 2)
Baby Talk (Part 3) *R*
Half-Baked
Half-Baked (Part 2) *PG13*
Half-Baked (Part 3) *R*
:)
Beautiful Boy
Fight *PG13*
Offline *PG13*
Offline (Part 2) *R*
Temporary High
Temporary High (Part 2)
Temporary High (Part 3)
Temporary High (Part 4)
He Calls Me Moonlight, Too
Aftercare *PG13* (BDSM)
Wrong Buttons
Wrong Buttons (part 2)
Butterflies *PG13*
Taste *R*
Update (Wy-Shots!)
Ryan's Jersey
Ryan's Jersey (Part 2) *R*
Ryan's Jersey (Part 3)
SHOUTOUT+ question
Playboy *R*
Luna
The Deal
The Deal (Part 2)
Love Letter
Love Letter (Part 2)
Update!
Listen
Listen (Part 2) *R*
Goodnight, Dad *Pg13*
Domme (BDSM) *R*
A/N
Gummy Bear Kisses *R*
I'm not dead!!!
Baby, I... (part 1)
I Kissed Your Pillow Before I Left, Do You Feel It?
Pillowtalk
A Promise
Help!!
Sleepy Treat (PG-13)
Slut (PG-13)
A/N apology
Caddy
New Love *R*
A/N book recs?
holy FUCK
Lip Gloss
A/N about Lip Gloss
Stellar
New One Shot Book
note

Kitten *PG13*

3.2K 124 23
By dababybabyyy

Mitch shut the door behind him and tossed the keys on the counter, relived to finally be home. He let out a sigh and tried to take in the familiarity and comfort of the apartment, strolling to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water. He had been rotting in the car dealership waiting room since 3pm trying to sort out some issues with his engine and had ended up staying for two hours later than he was supposed to due to some complications he didn't bother to try to understand. As long as his car was functioning- and it finally was now- he was fine. Grumpy, but fine.

He padded into his bedroom and couldn't suppress the soft smile that immediately rose to his face when he saw his shirtless boyfriend leaning back in his bed, eyes scrutinizing the screen of the MacBook on his lap. His hair was ruffled and he was surrounded by pillows, one of Scott's own fleece blankets pulled over the lower half of his body. They had yet to move into one bedroom together, and Mitch was glad they were staying in his tonight. He deserved to be in his element after hours and hours of hearing weird mechanical vernacular and just being confused and stressed out in general. Scott looked so comfortable and happy to see him that some of Mitch's own stress melted away at the sight.

"Hi, baby. Mommy's home!" he cooed, earning a warm smile from Scott. His blue eyes lingered for a few moments on Mitch's thin frame as the boy began to strip and search for a fresh pair of boxers to sleep in before he shifted his gaze back to the MacBook in his lap, focusing on the screen again.

"Wait... Scott, what are you doing on my laptop?" Mitch asked curiously, pulling on some briefs and a clean tshirt. "Your MacBook is right on your nightstand, silly. That's mine."

"I'm... I know. Nothing, babe" Scott responded, and Mitch just barely caught the mischievous glint in his eye as he shifted towards the bed where he was sitting.

"Scott, I swear to god if you're messing with my photobooth..." Mitch started, waiting to finish the sentence until after he got under the covers and cuddled up to him to actually see what he was doing. Once he did, however, he immediately registered the familiar navy blue on the screen and his eyes widened. He blushed as he looked to the right hand side of the screen to the scrollbar and much to his dismay Scott was very, very deep into his private tumblr account.

"Scott! Noooooo!" Mitch groaned, rolling over onto his stomach to bury his face into a pillow and hide under the covers in embarrassment. He was shocked and almost angry, but the humiliation overpowered everything else and he groaned, wanting to disappear. "No, no, no, no, no, no, no..." he continued, causing Scott to roll his eyes and give the boy a light slap on his blanket-covered butt.

"Get out of there, drama queen. It's not that big of a deal" he encouraged, although he couldn't blame the poor boy for feeling a bit embarrassed.

Mitch poked his head out from under the covers after a few excruciating minutes, cheeks still flushed and hair disheveled. "Scott, why would you go through my personal...stuff while I'm not home? I can't trust you with anything" he groaned, sneaking a glance at the screen. Some of the stuff on his blog was pretty tame, texts post and memes and what not. Some of the other stuff he was seeing on his screen that he had reblogged weeks ago...oh god. This was definitely not something he wanted to be confronted about, especially by Scott only three weeks into their relationship.

"Don't be silly, Mitch. You know you trust me with everything. Your laptop was open and you were logged in so I thought, why not? And man, I don't regret it. I've learned a lot about you in the past hour or so. I didn't know you practically ran a porn blog, who would have thought? You're a little freakier than you let on, aren't you, Mitchie?" He winked, trying to maintain his smile but burst into giggles at the look on Mitch's face.

"Scott, please" he begged, humiliated, "please just log me out and forget about it. Please, just unsee it. I don't wanna talk about this ever again."

Scott's giggles stopped and his smile faltered. He was a little confused at Mitch's response, having spent a solid forty five minutes going through weeks of the content Mitch had liked and reblogged while simultaneously researching on another tab. "Wait, why? I understand some of this stuff is kinda weird to most people, but if you like it then I should look into it, right?"

Mitch furrowed his brow and gathered enough courage to steal a glance of Scott's face. His anxiety softened when he was met with a genuine expression, and he rolled onto his side to face Scott again. He was a bit surprised at the lack of critical judgment but nearly cried from relief that Scott wasn't that weirded out by it judging by his expression.

"Can I at least ask you some questions about it?"

"Oh. Um...I guess?" he whispered tentatively. Mitch had barely gotten the words out before Scott immediately began pelting him with questions.

"So first of all, you're really into the cat stuff, right? 'Cause there was a lot of that. You know, the ears and tail and...stuff? Wait, like this..." he scrolled up, looking for one of the many pictures and videos he had seen of people engaging in this (what he considered) strange form of roleplay.

"Kinda" Mitch answered shyly. Scott motioned for Mitch to sit up and turned the laptop to the brunette when he found what he was looking for, and he saw Mitch's eyes widen when he was confronted by the all too familiar and thankfully muted video on the screen.

"What's it called? I researched a little and found some stuff about petplay. Is that what this is, or is it more specific just for cats?"

"It's, um..." He glanced away from the laptop for a second to look at Scott but felt himself blush and looked back at the screen again. "Yeah, it's a form of petplay. I don't think there's a specific name for it. Oh, but when you're like 'in the zone' it's called petspace or kittenspace. You've heard of littlespace, right? It's like that."

"Cool." He leaned back against the headboard and pulled Mitch with him, his eyes fixed on Mitch while Mitch's were fixed on the screen. "Do you like playing as other pets too, or just cats?"

"Just...just cats. Um, I never have before. I like the idea of it, though, and I'd like to try it eventually. If, you know, if you want to." He blushed a little. He never thought he'd be having this discussion with Scott, especially not anytime this early in their relationship.

"Cute. Of course I'll try it with you, baby. So, do you have any..." He watched as Mitch blushed furiously at whatever was happening on the screen. "Damn, okay. Clearly you really are into it. Can I ask why it's so hot to you though?" He was genuinely curious about why a naked man in a fake tail and cat ears caused the reaction in Mitch that it did.

Mitch letting kept his eyes follow what was going on in the video as he tried to conjure a solid answer to Scott's question. "Um, I just... I like the submissive aspect, I guess? It's like your daddy kink, but in a different form, you know? Well, that's not even...I mean you don't have a full blow kink, you just like it when I call you daddy, but this is a little more intense. It's kinda hard to explain..." he mumbled, fully aware that Scott was watching him and that he had probably noticed his change in breathing from his unexpected arousal. "Scott? You're making me watch silent, kinky porn" he reminded him after a moment of silence.

"Oh, right. Um..." he pulled the laptop closed but kept his eyes on Mitch. The boy's thin frame was moving gently from his labored breathing, and his blush had spread from his cheeks and was dusting his neck. Mitch was too embarrassed to meet Scott's gaze but didn't know where to look, so he just shut his eyes and tried to calm himself down. He tried to fix his breathing by taking slow, controlled breaths through his nose, causing Scott to smile and put the laptop aside, stacking it on top of his own on the night stand.

"Hey, come here" he motioned, lightly grabbing Mitch's waist to lead him onto his lap, pulling his chest against his own and rubbing Mitch's back with his hand. Mitch knew Scott could feel his slight tent through the thin fabric of his boxers and sighed in defeat, leaning his forehead on Scott's broad shoulder. "We don't have to talk about the other stuff on there right now, and I'm sorry I made you uncomfortable. I really didn't think you'd be so shy about it. I don't want you to feel embarrassed about the things you like, okay?"

Mitch nodded lightly against his shoulder, but his moment of hesitation bothered Scott. "Seriously, Mitchie. Since I'm the lucky guy who gets to sleep with you all the time now, I want to make it good for you, you know? I'm always down to try stuff that you're into so don't be shy, kitten" he joked, causing Mitch to smile and press a kiss to Scott's shoulder

"You always make it good for me, Scott. You're an amazing boyfriend in general. Thank you. I love you."

"Love you too. You're not really mad at me for looking through your stuff, are you?" He slowly rocked Mitch side to side in his lap like a kid, enjoying having him so close.

"No. We did exchange passwords for all our other social media, I just... I don't know. I'm embarrassed. I'm not hiding anything else, I promise."

"I didn't even think you were. Don't worry about that. I trust you, Mitchie, I don't need your passwords to know you won't do anything to hurt me. I mean it." He kissed the side of Mitch's head, smiling at the sight of him resting on his shoulder. "Oh, I ordered some stuff for you since I wasn't sure if you have anything. I got some kitty ears and a tail plug and a little collar with your initial on it. It looked like it might be big on you but that's probably a good thing, right?"

Scott could practically feel Mitch's face get warmer where it pressed against his shoulder. "You got me a collar? We've haven't even been together for a month, Scotty."

"So? Is it a big deal?"

"Um, yeah?! We... nevermind, we can talk about it some other time. The other stuff sounds fun, though."

"It does. I can't wait to see you in it. You'd make such a pretty kitty, way prettier than anything on your blog."

Mitch didn't think he could blush any harder. "Stop that, I-" He was interrupted when Scott moved underneath him and instinctively wrapped his arms around Scott's neck. Scott lowered him onto his back and hovered over him for a moment, resting his forearms on the mattress to support himself. He leaned down to peck Mitch's nose before kissing his lips, his stomach fluttering when Mitch kissed him back. They let the kiss linger and enjoyed each other until Scott pulled away, smiling down happily at a flustered Mitch.

Scott rolled his hips against Mitch's slight bulge, eliciting a soft gasp from him. "You're sweet, Mitchie. I love you lots and I'm weirdly jealous of that cat boy in the video that gave you this little problem. Aren't you gonna let me finish what he started? I can make you purr, kitten."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.2K 114
Der zweite Teil meiner Oneshot-Bücher:) Wünsche könnt ihr jeder Zeit per Privatnachricht an mich äußern und ich werde dann versuchen, sie umzusetzen...
646K 32.5K 101
Y/N war eine der besten europäischen Volleyballerinnen. Nach einem tragischen Ereignis beschließt sie den Sport, der bisher ihr Leben bestimmt hat, a...
301K 18K 81
Frischer Wind an der Shiratorizawa! Die 17-jährige Y/N besucht ab dem neuen Schuljahr die Eliteschule Miyagis. Ihr Plan sicherheitshalber Abstand zum...
43.7K 2.3K 79
Naruto wird für ein Verbrechen verurteilt was er nicht begannen hat. Am Rande seines Todes wird er von Akatsuki gerettet. Können sie es schaffen Naru...