Zayn Malik's Little Sister

By demiwitchdirectioner

Zoe Alexis Malik is a thirteen year old orphan. She's never known her family or why she's in an orphanage, we... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(OMG!! 18 is one of my fav 1D songs!!)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Just read it please
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24
Authors Note/ Tagged
Chapter 25
Author's Note

Chapter 6

11.4K 234 32
By demiwitchdirectioner

****Zayn's POV****
"Zayn what in the world are you going on about," Simon asked. "This better not be some kind of sick joke because as far as I know you only have three sisters and their back home with your parents."

I sighed heavily, I knew this would happen eventually I just wasn't prepared for it to happen right away. I launched into an explanation of the day's events with the help of Zoe and the boys here and there. "And so here we are," I finished.

"Well Zayn, I can absolutely see why you did it," Simon started. "Zayn, Zoe can stay with you and the boys. But this will be a bit complicated informing the press. I think it would be best if you and the boys did a Twitcam tonight so the paparazzi don't make up any extreme rumors tomorrow."

I nodded to show I understood what Simon meant. I then look at Zoe and smiled. She look at me and smiled too and for the second time today she came and hugged me.

**Later That Night**
I grabbed My laptop and got myself set on the couch. I then opened Twitter and told the fans I would be doing a Twitcam in five minutes and there was someone I wanted them to meet. "Zoe," I called. "Come over here we're doing a Twitcam." She walked over and I explained it all to her. Five minutes had passed and it was time to start the Twitcam.

"Hello everyone," I said. "I hope everyone's doing alright. I set up this Twitcam cause I want you all to meet someone. Say hello Zoe." She greeted them and the comments started exploding asking if she was my girlfriend. I laughed at that, Zoe even looked a lot younger than me. "Guys this is my little sister Zoe, I adopted her back into my family today, after things that complications of her living with us when she was born. But now I have my little sister back and I'm probably the happiest guy on the planet! I hope you all have a good night, signing off, Zayn and Zoe."

Authors Note
Hey I hope you all like this chapter, this is the first chapter I did completely in Zayn's point of view. Thank you for getting this story 60 read. I know that's not a lot but for a story that I think is horrible it give me new inspiration to write. I hoped you enjoyed it! Please vote and comment!
~H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 44.2K 53
Lily. An innocent, sweet, six year old little girl with a past that she doesn't deserve. Abused by her father, put into the most terrible orphanage...
272K 7.8K 38
Zoe Malik is now 13 and living with only one of her brothers. Her life is about to become a lot more complicated as she faces difficult decisions, mi...
32.9K 556 43
What if you've lived in a orphanage for 5 years? What if you finaly got the chance to get adopted? What if that person is Niall Horan? What if you do...