Zayn Malik's Little Sister

By demiwitchdirectioner

Zoe Alexis Malik is a thirteen year old orphan. She's never known her family or why she's in an orphanage, we... More

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18(OMG!! 18 is one of my fav 1D songs!!)
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Just read it please
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24
Authors Note/ Tagged
Chapter 25
Author's Note

Chapter 5

12.3K 261 14
By demiwitchdirectioner

Authors Note: The picture on the side is sort of like what I picture Zoe like except with darker hair and brown eyes. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

****Zayn's POV****
As soon as the orphanage owner asked how she could help us I knew I had to do it. "I'd like to adopt Zoe," I stated with confidence. The boys, Zoe and the owner of the orphanage all turned to look at me, but I didn't change my decision in the slightest bit.

"That's great, follow me to the office and we can figure everything out in my office." The owner of the orphanage addressed me.

I let her lead me inside with Liam hot on my tail.

"Zayn, what in the world do you think you're doing?" he questioned in a fast whisper.

"What's right," I said. "I'm not letting my little sister get away from me again." With that I headed into her office.

Once I had worked out all the details with Miss. Davis, I went looking for Zoe. Once I spotted her I approached her with a huge smile on my face. "Pack your bags Zoe you're coming home with me!" I exclaimed. Then Zoe did something that probably made my day better than I ever thought it could be, she hugged me.

After she got her things ready we drove back to the hotel. We had just stepped into the lobby when all six of us stopped in our tracks.

"Boys," he said "There you are, I've been looking for you...wait who is this girl and why does she have a suitcase with her?"

"She's my sister, and I just adopted her back into my family," I told Simon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 232 57
This story is about a girl called Passion that gets adopted by one direction
568K 12.6K 38
9 year old Zoe was abused all her life by her father. She has now been in a care home for a month but will all that change when one direction turn up...
47.1K 642 46
Zayn (30) and Liam (28) starting a family Harry and Niall are going to be adopted Louis is a badboy A lot of things are going to happen for good or b...
79K 1.7K 52
*One Direction is not Famous in this Story* Olivia is 14 well almost 15 and she gets adopted by Perrie and Zayn. Perrie is in Little Mix, she goes o...