Karma Akabane x Reader onesho...

Galing kay ElenaTheOtaku

Karma x Reader oneshots this book is for all of Karma fangirls, if you don't like Karma then this book is not... Higit pa

Karma x Reader: Karma is a Bit@h
Karma x Reader lemon!!
Karma x Reader Lazy day
Karma x Reader Game
Karma x Reader Favourite
Karma x Reader milk
Karma x Reader cookie and cream ice-cream
Karma x Reader youtube
Karma x Reader Birth part 1
Karma x Reader Small moments
Karma x Reader short story~
Karma x Reader giving birth part 2
Karma x Reader giving birth part 3
Karma X Reader storage shed (lemon)
Karma x Reader Always (warning read at your own risks)
Karma x pervert Reader Late night out
Asano Gakushuu x Reader number one (lemon)
Writer-chan request for readers :)
A/n
Karma x idol Reader lemonnnn
Asano Gakushuu x Reader lemonnn
Karma Akabane x Reader lemonn Handcuff
Asano Gakushuu x reader lemonn
Karma Akabane X Reader teacher
Karma X Reader Small moments Part 2
Karma x Reader Wedding
Karma x reader x Asano lemon
Vampire Karma x Reader
lemonn First time Asano X Reader
Karma X Reader Internet Relationship
Karma X Reader Winter LIME
Karma X Reader Rain Lime
Update
Karma x Reader black and white
Karma x Reader coffee shop
Senpai Karma and reader kohai
I Need Your Help...
THANK YOU
Karma X Reader Lemon
Karma x Reader falling for me
Small moments 3?
Karma X Reader Jealous
Karma X Reader Welcome Back
Karma X Reader
Karma X Reader Promises
Karma X Reader Vote
Karma x Reader kinky smut
Karma X reader The one
Karma X Reader fluff
Karma x Reader soft smut
cheating
Karma X Reader new beginning (smut)
Karma x Reader Camera
Karma X Reader Puppy Love
Karma X Reader (lemon) my birthday wish
The Underworld Karma X Reader
The Underworld P2 Karma x Reader
Update!
2023

Karma x trouble maker Reader

23.1K 370 415
Galing kay ElenaTheOtaku

Note: this is requested by @iloveja
ce4ever and in this fanfic you will have purple hair! (Look at the picture for ref)

You look at the old building and smirked class 3-E huh? I hope it's not like the main building You close your eyes as you began to remember the painful memory from the pass as the wind blow pass your purple hair.

Flash back------:)

You were in class c since your grade are not bad but it's not great either, your dark purple hair get a lot of attention which makes it easy for you to make friends.

You have two close friends that you trust....?

You were in the toilet doing your business, while you friends were outside waiting for you. You finish your business and was about to get out until...

Suddenly two buckets of water pour down on you making you drench wet, you then hear a familiar laugh from above.

"Hahahahaha that's what you get you attention seeker!" The two girls laugh.

"BAWAWAHAH!! We know you dye your hair purple for attention" the other girl smirked like she knows everything. You get out of the toilet and pulled the two girls by the hair.

"My hair is natural you stupid shit for brains!!" You yelled as you bring their head to the water tap, you open the water tap and pushed their head into the running water until they began to choke and cough, while you smile with satisfaction.

You pulled their head and bang their head on the wall making them fall unconscious, you spit on their body. You walk out the room feeling betray then suddenly someone throw their jacket on your head covering your eyes to see whom it was.

"Nobody want to see your bra, by the way good job. you defence yourself" Before you could see who it was, the boy was already gone. You look at the jacket and blushed. You sneer and put it on because your blouse it's see through, the jacket its a bit too big...

After that you stop talking to people and stop studying. Your so call close friends tell on you making you come to class 3-e. And you stop tying up your hair.

End of flash back

Until this day you still wear that stupid jacket, why? You yourself have no idea.
You tie your hair up in a side pony tail with a red bow for the first time in a long time. (Look at pic for ref)

You walk in the classroom with a bright smile. "Hi everyone my name is (l/n) (f/n)!" You eyes then fall upon Koro sensei. "Oh my god you look like an octopus!! Hehehehe" you laughed.

Koro sensei being Koro sensei blush pink because he take it as a compliment. You jump and hug him, he was surprise but he hug you back. You smirked as you take out your anti Koro sensei knife out of your sleeve and cut one of Koro sensei tentacle. The class watch in awe.

"NYEEEE!!!" Koro sensei scream as he drop you to the ground, you land on your feet and strike your knife at him again, but this time Koro sensei dodge it.

"Wow (y/n)-San you're very good at acting! Your smile is natural." Koro sensei praise you while he dodge your attacks.

"My dad is a actor and my mum is a book writer, I learn a thing or two from them." You tap you shoes hard as anti Koro sensei knife spring out of it. You start kicking his tentacles.

The yellow alien was too surprise to see it coming making you cut another one of his tentacle. The whole class watch with excitement as they all thinking Maybe this girl can kill Koro sensei!

"You are fast as they say Koro sensei" You began to feel tired so you stop and sit on the empty table next to a red head boy and a machine thing. You then untie your ponytail and let it down.

Karma POV

Is that my jacket? Wait is it that girl that wear a red bra? Karma thought in his head as perv thoughts began to fill his mind.

Back to normal POV

You was bored and go on iTunes and start listening to the BroKen podcast with your headphone. (BroKen podcast is free on iTunes! Go check it out!)

"(Y/n)-San what are you listening to?" Koro sensei asked.

"It's none of your business yellow alien" You growl like a wolf at him. "I'm  planning on how to kill you"

"That's very good to hear but you have to learn these things too" Koro sensei reasoned with you while to whole class watch the scene play out.

"........." You walk out of the classroom and wave goodbye. "I need to go to the toilet" You give some petty excuse as you about to step out.

"What are you doing?" Karasuma sensei asked while you watch him with wide eyes.

"Uncle? What are you doing here?" You asked.

"UNCLE!?" The whole class yelled in union including Koro sensei.

"I thought you were the only child?" Koro sensei cry.

"Are you stupid he work for the government, the only thing that is real is just he's name and age! Uncle have to keep a low profile" You sigh in irritation.

"You go back to class right now! Or I'm calling your mum" Said your uncle.

"Oh come on Tadaomi! Mum will kill me if she knows that I'm skipping" You pouted and give him your best puppies eyes, hoping that your uncle well buy your puppy eyes and let you off the hook.

"Class now!"you walk back to your sit and cross your arms. "Talk off the headphone/earphone" your uncle ordered you, you make a face a him and take out your headphone/earphone.

Time skip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cause I'm lazy!

"Can I have my jacket back?" A red head boy asked you.

"What?"

"That's my jacket"

"This is your jacket?"

"Yes"

"How did you know is not mine?" You asked eyeing him.

"Will the jacket is way too big on you, and I remember giving my jacket to a purple head because her red bra was showing. And I have to say red looks good on you." Karma smirked while your face turn red.

"T-thanks!" You take off the jacket and throw it to him. The boy take his jacket and smile cheekily at you.

"I have to say I was impressed with your performance today and the time with the two girls" (that sound kinda wrong lol)

"What's your name?"

"Akabane Karma, call me Karma or maybe your boyfriend?"

"I love how you get ahead of yourself Akabae" You flash a toothy smile, your word play makes Karma blushed but he quickly turn back to his poker face.

The whole class watch the both of you interacted while Koro sensei write down juicy gossip/fanfic/matchmaking.

The next day!

"Koro sensei!" You called out walking into the classroom. "I'm sorry for yesterday, you are a great teacher!" You smile and take your hand out. Koro sensei being a stupid octopus and took your hand and shake it. You smirked and dug you nails in his tentacles.

"NYEEEEE!!! How?" Koro sensei screamed as his tentacle took damage.

"I cut the anti Koro sensei knifes and make it into fake nails and glue them on, then I put some red nail polish on so it looks like my real nails" You grin as you walk toward the alien, while the alien back away until he was corner. But Koro sensei wrapped his skin around you and throw you to your sit.

"That was close" Koro sensei sigh in relieve.

After one month!

You grow closer to the class as well as to a certain red head. You also surprise Koro sensei with new assassination everyday, like that time you put a anti Koro sensei bomb in his pillow and when he take a nap it exploded everywhere.

It didn't work but Koro sensei was crying and always tired because he couldn't sleep without his pillow. Well until he find other pillow, you explode that one as well.....

It was class time, amd Karma pulled you behind the school building.

"What are you doing Akabae?" You asked. But instead of answering your question he kiss you hungrily, You wrap your arms around his neck bring him closer, Making him growl in delight.

Karma lick your bottom lip asking for entrance, but you denied and keep your mouth shut teasing the red head. Karma being Karma traveled his hand down you back to your a$$ and squeeze it making you push him away.

"What the hell Karma?!" You smack his arm, while your face blush bright red.

"You wouldn't let me in so I took the matter in my own hands" He smirked.

"Yeah I know, I feel your hand!"

"It's your fault for teasing me." He blame it on you, you cross your arms and look away for him pretending to be mad at him. But Karma saw it as a opportunity and began to place kisses on your neck.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY NIECE?" Karasuma sensei/ your uncle yelled making you jumped causing Karma's teeth to hit your neck, leaving you with teeth marks for days.

The end!!

This is so longggggg (that's what she say) well I hope you enjoy this long a$$ fan fiction sorry if it's not that trouble marking :( and sorry if you don't like it or if there is too much spelling mistakes I will be sure to come back and editing when I'm not lazy!

I try my best I don't know how to make you trouble making because I'm such a good person :) anyway thanks for requesting @ilovejace4ever I enjoy writhing this and any of you can request me anything! I will try my best ;) next will be Karma x giving birth reader part 2

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.8K 40 13
What the title says lol. This is my first oneshot book so please correct me if i make mistakes or u just wanna give some feedback! Requests are curr...
22.4K 308 9
Welcome to my first one shot book. I've read a lot of one shots and I decided it was my time to write one. If you guys didn't know already, I like th...
231K 4.1K 44
❥Discontinued Thank you for supporting this book! Honestly it's just cringe so I advise you to not read it ~ Disclaimer:None of the character belongs...
1.5K 29 50
This will be a compilation of one-shots, requests will be taken only on the first chapter. -No X readers -No BxB or GXG -No Links for profiles Please...