The Next Morning //Nouis// bo...

By Meshii

*2nd in the Nouis category of the Bromance Awards 2016* After a wild night out partying, Louis and Niall find... More

Copyright © & Warnings
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author Note
Author Note
Chapter 30
I'm Going to Comic Con
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus Chapter (Harry's POV)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Excerpt - 5 Years Later
BROMANCE AWARDS UPDATE

Chapter 19

1.2K 42 6
By Meshii

Louis

I walked up to Harry's door and knocked twice. I had the sonogram in my wallet. I was excited and I had to tell someone in person. The door opened and Harry stood there, phone against his ear. 

"Hey I'll call you back later, I've got a visitor" he smiled and hung up the phone. "Hey, Lou, what's up" I smiled and pushed myself into his house. 

"I have news" I don't understand how all of a sudden I was so happy about this. Harry closed his door and folded his arms, looking at me intently, nodding for me to carry on. I pulled out my wallet and took the sonogram out. "I'm going to be a dad"

Harry took the sonogram from my hand and looked at it, he smiled. "I thought you were having feelings for a friend back home?" he suddenly said and my heart stopped. I didn't think this through. My brain screamed 'lie, lie, lie', I had to, I didn't want to tell Harry I was with Niall.

"Oh. Turns out I was just going through a late phase of who I am" I laughed awkwardly and waved it off. "This is um, that girl I slept with a few months back. Remember?" Harry's eyes furrowed as he tried to remember back that long. 

"The blonde chick?" I nodded. "Not a bad choice Lou" he smiled and patted my shoulder. 

"I didn't think I was ready, I still don't but this. This has changed my whole view on things" he smiled at me and pulled me into a hug. 

"Congratulations Lou" his arms wrapped tightly around me, his arms were so strong, so much more than Niall's and he was hurting me. I couldn't bring myself to tell him though. "You're so skinny Lou, I can feel your ribs. What's going on?" I shrugged.  

"Dunno. Anywho... What's your plans for the day?"

"Nothing" he shrugged. "I gotta make a call but we can have a few drinks and that, yeah?" I nodded and watched as Harry walked off with his phone out calling someone, I assumed the person who he was talking to earlier.

I relaxed myself on Harry's couch with my feet on the coffee table and just looked at the sonogram. I traced my fingers over the black film. It was perfect. Who would have thought such a small thing like this could bring up such emotion.

As I continued to wait and stare, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket before beeping, indicating I had a message. I set the sonogram on the table and pulled out my phone. It was Niall.

From Nialler:
Hey have you finished yet? How'd it go?

I felt bad I didn't message him straight away. I told him I would, and I didn't.

To Nialler:
Yeah, sorry I got excited and went to show Harry the sonogram she gave me

Harry returned as I finished the message. He fell next to me, smiling. I smiled too, it was great to be around him again.

"Food and FIFA?" He asked. I nodded.

"And drinks" I added. Harry laughed and went to get the snacks and I set up the game.

It's been a while since Harry and I have hung out together like this. The two of us just been so busy keeping to ourselves since being on break, and me with Niall, that we haven't done this. I missed it if I were honest, I missed hanging out with a friend I was so close too. It's sad our public friendship got ruined.

Harry and I sat and talked, played his Xbox and ate and drank. It was great to escape reality and just play a video game and get lost in it and yelling at the players for not doing what they were supposed to.

I finally felt relaxed, more so than I did with Niall, as sad as that makes me. The fear we'd get caught and the worry he would end up leaving me over such a thing as my scars stressed me more than I let on to him.

The day soon came to an end I headed home. I hadn't texted Niall much today, he probably was thinking he did something wrong, but really I was just excited and needed to show someone this magical thing. 

I pulled up in my yard and went inside, falling onto my bed. I hadn't been home in weeks and the sweet smell of my home calmed me even more, so did my bed. My nice perfectly comfortable  bed. I sighed in content. I just needed to stay home for a while before things got crazy again. 

+

@Song_Boy91
I feel I need 2 show my bf love in the bedroom.. I'm nervous to do anything bcos of inexperience. Help?

I sent the tweet out. I needed major help, I hadn't done a single thing to Niall since we started getting sexual, and so far he has fingered me, rimmed me and of course made love to me. I needed to give something back, I just had to. It wasn't fair, but how could I do something if I didn't know how to do it?

@JenJen15 
Give him a bj. Practice on ya thumb 

I frowned. How will that help anything? Practicing on my thumb?

@HanStylinson
I thought u were str8 b4. Didnt u watch the girl go down on u? lmao

@Song_Boy91 
@HanStylinson no I didn't. I was 2 busy enjoying what her mouth was doing to me

Those Larry shippers always riled me up. I know not all are like that, but they just bugged me so much I couldn't help it. But one tweet in particular, and many similar ones caught my attention the most. 

@Narry_Storan_93
Watch gay porn. You'll learn a lot xD

I gulped. I had never thought about watching gay porn, but what could the harm be? It was research right? I put my phone to the side and grabbed my laptop from it's bag near my others and typed in the porn website I used regularly. There should be a gay side to it.

It loaded and I looked at the page, searching for some indication of a gay part. I found it on the right hand side amongst other links for lesbian and kinks. I ignored those ones though, only focusing on this right here. 

Thumbnails of guys on top of guys filled the site. It was a turn on just looking at them. I scrolled through the videos and clicked on one that looked appealing - the men were extremely attractive. 

As the video loaded I found myself getting comfortable on my bed. When it loaded, the two men were already kissing, they were shirtless, in jeans, tents in their crotches. Their hands moved up and down the other's body and they smiled at each other. 

The scene jumped and one was removing their jeans and their underwear. One was looking at the other with awe, he was big, really big. Bigger than myself, bigger than Niall. Then, he moved his mouth closer to the other's dick and took it in his mouth. He was moving his head up and down with hollowed cheeks. The man moaned and Louis did too. It was so hot watching the two men do stuff to each other. 

He grabbed the man's dick and rubbed what wasn't in his mouth while his head continued to move his head up and down. I felt myself grow in my pants. The man receiving grabbed the other man' hair and pushed his head down further on. It was hot, so hot I wasn't taking note of what to do anymore and just watching it for the pure pleasure I needed to have. 

Undoing my buttons, I pulled my length out of them and my briefs, feeling better that I could touch myself. As I stroked myself, the men on the screen began getting dirtier with their actions and I was getting hotter by the second.

Then, as if someone knew what I was doing, they called me. I groaned and turned to my phone seeing Nialler on the screen. I paused the video, took a breath and answered.

"Hello" my voice betrayed me. Giving out signs of not normal.

"You alright Lou?" he asked, sounding slightly worried.

"Yeah. Great" I spoke, voice still uneven. 

"Oh okay. Um, how'd it go today?" he asked quietly. I hope he didn't think I was lying or he did something wrong. He definitely didn't do anything at all. 

"Yeah, it went okay. Ay Ni, um. Can I call you back, I'm a little busy" I looked down at my hard length. 

"Oh, okay. Bye" 

With that, we left the conversation and I turned the porn back on. And I must say, my first experience watching porn was definitely one of the best experiences I've had with porn in a very long time. 

+

I cleaned myself up by showering and getting into my sweats and left myself shirtless. I sat on my bed again, with fresh sheets. It got a little messy. I sat with my back against the headboard and pulled out my phone. I clicked the Facetime app and clicked Niall's name. 

I sat back as it rung, pushing a hand through my slightly damp hair. Niall answered just as I thought he wouldn't. I smiled widely as his face came on my screen. 

"Hey" he smiled.

"Hi" I smiled back. "Sorry I was er, preoccupied" I laughed awkwardly. Niall laughed back just shrugging it off. 

"So, everything went well?" he asked pushing a hand through his hair. He was lying down, blankets up to his chin, but I could tell he had clothes on. He always did, unless we just had sex.

"Yeah, it did. She gave me a sonogram. Wanna see?" I pulled out my wallet before he could answer. I grabbed the first picture I have of my child and held it to the camera for Niall to see. "Look, Ni. How wonderful is this?"

"Its great Lou" Niall smiled. "Are you still going to get a test?" he questioned. I removed the sonogram and bit my lip.

"Well I don't know why she would lie about it, but I think I will" Niall gave a small smile. 

"I guess I should be saying congrats" he chuckled. "What did Harry say?" 

"Just congratulated me" I shrugged. "I can't believe I could have a baby" I was so happy. Yes it was scary, yes I still didn't believe I was ready, yes it may not be mine. But I love children and I do want one, and it turns out, I could be having one.

"I miss you Lou, it's been less than a day, but I miss you. The bed feels so lonely without you" he whined. "I miss cuddling you" I laughed.

"You miss pressing your boner against me" I watched his face turn into a frown. "I'm joking. I miss you too. I didn't think a bed could be so lonely" 

"I know. I'm at home and I've just been so lonely, not even Theo helped me today" I pouted. 

"Soon baby, soon we can see each other and hold each other" 

"The days up until the interview can't come quick enough" and he was right. The interview was slowly coming, and I knew it was going to be hard to contain myself around Niall. I also had to think of what to say if the baby thing comes up. 

A/N here we go my loves. A really bad filler chapter. Hope you all like it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 15K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
1.7M 99.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
295K 14.2K 92
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
79.9K 2.1K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...