It's not over (Taken 2)

By nikkihope82

It's not over (Taken 2) Let's set the mood. Jason and Lauren are on there way to Italy to go see Lauren's f... More

Chapter 1~ guilty greetings
Chapter 2~ nightmares can come true
Chapter 3~ brother hood
Chapter 4~ out of comfort zone
Chapter 5~ holidays take off
Chapter 6~ perfect as it is
Chapter 7~ Mr. Corleone
Chapter 8~ This is the story
Chapter 9~ dirty memories
Chapter 10~ let me tell you about Robby
Chapter 11~ strict
Chapter 12~ what a joke
Chapter 13~ to hurt to feel pain
Chapter 14~ more seek less hide
Chapter 15~ say it again I dare you
Chapter 16~ hit and run
Chapter 17~ meet kilo
Q&A TIME
Chapter 18~ don't mess with the ex
Chapter 19~ sticky situation
Chapter 20~ all open
Chapter 21~ secret messages
Chapter 22~message man
Chapter 23~ putting your head together
Chapter 24~ déjà vu
Chapter 25~ two in three
Chapter 26~ substances
Chapter 27~ for the best of you
Chapter 28~ 5 second rule situations
Chapter 29~ what i know
Chapter 30~ the pleasure of the ex
Chapter 31~ this is us now
Chapter 32~ miss me?
Chapter 33~ under-estimated?
Chapter 34~ role call
Chapter 36~ Federal Commitment
Chapter 37: in your arms
Chapter 38~ in your dreams
Chapter 39~ Reimagine
Chapter 40~ Nightmare Down
Chapter 41~ Find Peace
Chapter 42~ Let's Go
Chapter 43: It's You
Chapter 44~sweet nothing
Chapter 45~ just a start
Epilogue

Chapter 35~ All grown

1.5K 40 4
By nikkihope82

Songs for this chapter:
Moment 4 life ~ Nicki Minaj
Runaway ( U&I) ~ Galantix
Midnight ~ Coldplay
What kind of man ~ Florence

Jason's pov:

" so just keep her on these all month and it will help her pain?" I asked holding a pill bottle Matt was giving me.
" yeah, one every morning after breakfast." He said checking his paper.

" alright sounds good." I nodded my head and went to leave but he stopped me.

" Jason pleaseee don't let her get hurt there, I want to spend time with my fiancé not in Miami, so just don't let her get hurt."
I rolled my eyes and said okay then left.
While I was walking upstairs Brandon came and stopped me.

" keep Bluetooth on for the ride, if I get anything from you know where I need to be able to get a hold of you quickly." He said then left me.

I continued to walk upstairs and to the kitchen.
" I know, so you won't be in school till February?" I heard Lauren ask someone.
" yeah I just want to graduate." She was talking to Ana.

" hey you almost all packed up?" I asked walking in.
" yeah I just have to pack shoes and I'll be ready, but it's only like a pair of flip flops, sneakers and converses so it won't be too hard." Lauren said looking over at me.

" alright. How's everything going Ana?" I asked leaning against the chair Lauren was on.
" it's good. How about you?" She smiled.

" wanna get out of here that's how I am." I said walking over to the fridge to get a water.
" understandable."
" alright I'll go get those packed." Lauren said, fredo walked in when Lauren left, thank god I don't have to entertain Ana, I'm not in the mood.

The front door opened and our house keeper walked through it.
" you're 10 minutes late Lisa." I said walking pass her up to the stairs.
" sorry sir."

I shook my head and went back to the room.
" we gotta leave in 5." I said standing in the doorframe.
" perfect. I'm all ready." She said standing up and rolling her bag out.

" alright let's go." I smiled and grabbed her bag.
" do you want to get the dog?" I asked as we walked down the stairs.
" yeah hold on." She cleared her throat.

I looked at her oddly.
She put two fingers in between her lips and teeth and produced a high sounding whistle.

I turned around and look at her and she was laughing so hard.
" what the hell?"
" I never knew I could do that!" She was cracking up.

" Jesus Christ you pierced my ears." I said shaking my head and laughing at her.
No doubt you heard a monster horse sound running down the hallway to us.
She went to go jump on me but I stopped her.
Her head is up to my stomach and even though I'm probably stronger then her she could've knocked me down.

" alright I'll take these out to the car, say your goodbyes." I said to Lauren as I opened the front door.

Recap of the week. Had to almost kill Ryan to get him to go to sleep Thursday night, broke the news to Lauren about the president on Friday, she's been excited ever since, then we had sex after that because good news leads to good sex if you know what I mean, then yesterday Tyler decided to finally leave, and now today Saturday, Lauren and I are finally flying to Italy to pick up the munchkin. I went inside and said bye to the gang, gave fredo this weeks missions and the reports I want done in the HQ. He never lets me down.

" so anymore news about the president and stuff?" Lauren asked as we got on the highway to the jet.
" no princess, I'll let you know as soon as possible if I get anything from them." I said trying not to be mean.
" okay."
She looked out the window.

" I hope you find somebody... I hope you find somebody... I hope you find somebody to love." I started to hum Angel by the weekend, it immediately got Lauren's attention.
For some odd reason she loves when i sing.

" what song is that?" She asked.
" um angel. It's by the weeknd."I said while taking the exit to the airport.
" I've never heard it before..."
" it's a good song."
" sounds like it." She smiled, I put my hand over on her thigh and she put a hand over mine.

" I wonder how ricks new year went."  Lauren said looking over at me.
" I wonder."

I was tired and I didn't feel like driving, I didn't really feel like talking either but I don't want to make Lauren upset so I'll keep conversation going.

When we pulled up to the airport I went through the vip entry, and showed them my justin bieber ID.
While I drove towards the jet my phone started to ring.

" can you answer it for me, I have to pay attention driving out here." I said handing her the phone.
" it's a private number." She said taking the phone and looking at the caller id.
" just answer."

" hello?"
"Umm he is driving right next to me, may I ask who this is."
Lauren made a noise of being shocked, and looked over at me.
" it's umm.... It's the head secretary at the White House. They want to talk to you." Lauren said showing me the phone.

" fuck." I whispered driving quickly so we don't get potentially ran over by a plane.
" hold on one second sir." Lauren said putting the phone back up to her ear.

When we got to the jet, I grabbed the phone from her.
" come inside, tell Rick he has to pack the jet, and that its unlocked." I unlocked the door and ran up the stairs and into my jet.

I cleared my throat.
" hello."
" Justin Bieber correct?" A males voice sounded on the phone.
" correct, who is this?"
" my name is Josh Earnest, I am the head of secretary in Washington D.C at the White House. President Barrack Obama has requested a visit, either you come here or he goes where you are. Your decision."

I rolled my eyes and sat down at one of the seats. Lauren brought karma in.
" I'll go there. I'm leaving NewYork right now to go to Italy, but it's only going to be a two day trip."

" perfect so we are going to schedule this on Wednesday?"
" sure."
" okay thank you!"
" oh, my girlfriend and sister are going to be with me." I added.
" they'll be okay."

" okay. We'll see you on Wednesday." I hung the phone up and looked at Lauren.
" umm?" She looked at me confused.
" ever been to the White House " I asked looking at her.

" no..."
" well on Wednesday you'll be." I smirked.
" WHAT?"
" yeah Obama wants a "visit" I air quoted visit with my fingers.

" why?"
" probably just to talk about the whole school thing I'm pretty sure."
" true, the guy on the phone said justin bieber so that would be the only thing." Lauren laughed but looked really excited.

" well this is exciting."
" zyes." I yawned.
" alright are all yall ready?" Rick asked closing the jet door.
" yeah. Um, quick change of plans." I stood up and leaned against the side.

" no more Italy?"
" no we are going to Italy, but instead of going Miami after we gotta take a quick trip to Washington D.C"
" oh okay that should be fine."
" thanks man." I did a handshake and went back to my seat, Lauren was spread out on them, I picked her feet up and put them on my lap.

" did you take your pill?" I asked playing with her hair.
"Shoot no thanks for reminding me." She got up quickly and went to the cabinet.
Karma laid down quickly and fell asleep, thank you Jesus.

Lauren came back but this time laid her head on my lap.
" comfy?"
" it's easier for you to play with my hair this way." She smiled,
I rolled my eyes and started playing with her hair.

"We are going to cut this trip a bit faster, 9 hours till we get there so sit back and relax." Rick said on the loud speaker after taking off.

Nice cutting down three hours.
" you called your dad and told him we are coming right?"
" umm." Lauren sat up.

" what? Please tell me you did." I said looking at her seriously.
" well my phone is broke so I couldn't...."
" how did it break?" I asked.

" from you!" She responded in the same voice tone as me.
" what? No..."
" you had it in the school cause I gave it to you when you needed to call fredo.... I haven't had it since."

" oh shit." I remember now.
" I'll get you a new one hold on." I took my phone out and texted a dude that takes care of my phones.
" do you want me to just call your dad?" I asked her.
" actually no, let's surprise him."

I looked at her wide eyed.
" whatever you say." I yawned.
" are we at a steady altitude yet I wanna get up?" Lauren asked yawning after me.
" Rick usually says something. Just give it a second. Want me to put a movie on?" I asked while stroking my fingers through her brown silky hair.

" depends what movie?"
" any movie you want." I said leaning over her.
" ummm ride along! That's a funny movie!" She said excitedly.

I clicked a button and typed the movie in.
" alright guys we are at steady altitude so you can move around." Rick announced.

I stretched my arms out and sat the chair back a little.
I'm actually getting bored of flying, flying used to be so much fun because the guys and I would throw parties on the jet, but now things are serious, there is no time to fool around.

" what's Rylee going to do at the White House?" Lauren laughed.
" she will make friends very easily." I said still brushing my fingers through Lauren's hair.
" Jason, did you ever think it could be a set up?"

" umm... I mean yeah, if you think I don't have over 50 guys going to guard me when I'm there then you're crazy, Fredo set their positions up." I said efficiently to Lauren.
" so you knew he was going to call?"
" yeah just not while I was driving to the jet while planes all around us were taking off.

" but like what if they kill us or like lock us up?"
" don't you worry princess, that won't be happening." I said leaning my head to hers to kiss her.
" okay bear." She smiled.

I like that. Bear.  I think it's cute and suits her nickname for me other then j.

" don't have Rylee hear you say that, she will immediately catch on." I said as the movie started.
" yeah I know, I think bubba is cute. Especially when she says it to you because she rings the a sound out." Lauren turned her head so she can watch the movie.

I felt Lauren's eyes start to close. Those pills for her claustrophobia are miracle workers.
I decided to take a little nap and blow this flight off too.
***
" please fasten all seat-belts, we will be landed in approximately 10 minutes." Rick announced waking me up and Lauren.

" ugh."Lauren said sitting up from my chest.
" yeah same." I said with a raspy voice.
" what time is it?" Lauren asked.

" it's 6:30 in the morning."
" can we get breakfast?"
" yeah but we have to drop karma off at the house cause I can't keep her in my car." I said putting my buckle on.
" deal. What car is here?"

I smirked. I just bought a new one. I'm really excited to see it too.
" a new one." I grinned.
" ooo what kind?"

" it's a Audi A9."
" never heard of it."
" it's sweet."

" I'm sure it is McCann, you don't get anything that's not sweet."
I nodded my head in satisfaction.

Once we landed I got our bags and Lauren got the dog in the car.
" holy shit Jason this car is gold." Lauren said as I got In and immediately started driving.
I smiled and looked at her.

" I know." When I stopped at a red light I leaned over and kissed her.
" we can't do this in front of rylee you know that right?" Lauren said when the light turned green and I drive towards our regular apartment i rent out.

" whatever." I said childishly.
" I'm serious! Last time we kissed in front her, she asked if we were married." Lauren laughed.
" well." I winked at her.

She bit her lip and raised her eyebrow.
" okay here, let's get the dog in and get breakfast quickly." I said parking.
" I have to get you prepared for the president of the United States of America." I added while unlocking the doors and letting karma go to the bathroom.

This dog is almost up to the top of my chest.
" she's gotten so big." Lauren said leaning her head on my chest while we waited for her to pee.
" I know it's crazy."
" I didn't know they got that big." She said shockingly.

I laughed." She's going to get bigger, she's only like 6 months."
" I never planned on having a bear as a dog." She said holding back a laugh.

I brought our suitcases in and grabbed the keys to the front and back door, and Lauren and I were gone. I didn't know too many places to eat here because I would only go to dinner and those places don't open till 2.

" Caffè della Pace! mio padre mi portava lì tutto il tempo in un luogo in piccola Italia a New York City si accende dobbiamo andare!" Lauren started speaking really fast in Italian and I had absolutely no idea what the fuck she said.

" LAUREN! ENGLISH!" I said over her voice.
" shoot I forgot! Caffè della Pace, it's on the next road, I used to go with my father in little Italy in New York City, it's really good!" She said.

" there is no way that's all you said." I said turning on the street then looking over at her in shock,
" I said other things but thats not important." She winked and got out.

" mmm it smells so good. Come on!" She took my hand and ran inside.

Wayyyyy to much energy for 7 in the morning.
" hi ms. How many?" The waitress said with a strong Italian accent.

" possiamo avere una cabina per due?" Lauren said, the waitress turned around and grabbed two menus, Lauren turned around and looked up at me.
" I asked if we can have a booth for two."

I laughed and held her hand.
" yeah I know." I lied.
" I'm sure you did." She laughed as we followed the waitress.
" qui si va, il vostro cameriere sarà proprio qui" the waitress smiled as she put the menus on the tables then walked away.

" and what did she say?" I asked.
" this is our table and our waiter will be here." Lauren said amused.
" it's not funny. I knew I should've always learned Italian. I was born with French and English." I rolled my eyes.

" if we ever have time I'll teach you."
Lauren said looking away, her eyes got big so I turned around and saw them.

" just don't look at them. This trip is suppose to be short, I don't want to have to kill any gangs today." I said looking at her seriously.

It was the guys from last time we were here, the gang I knew but she overheard them talking shit and came at them, which was pretty awesome but stupid of her.
" ugh I don't even want them here." She said as our waiter came.

" hello. My name is Giovanni, I'll be waiter today, can I start you off with drinks?" He asked pulling a pen out. His Italian accent was strong too.
" just water please." I said looking through the menu,
" I'll have coffee please." Lauren said looking up at him.

" okay waters and coffee right up!"
He closed his notepad and left.

He came back and we ordered, finished eating and got ready to leave. The food was really good I must admit. Lauren never lets me down.

I left a tip and walked with Lauren to the door.
" Mr.McCann. What a pleasure to see you here." One of the gang members stopped me.

" I'm not in a mood for a conversation. Do you need something?"
" nope." He looked me up and down.

" okay then get your fucking eyes off my girlfriend and I and enjoy your meal." I turned back around with Lauren and we left.

We drove quickly to the rental to pick up karma and then went towards her fathers house.

" it's 9, I know Rylee is up." Lauren said as I drove quickly to her dads house.
" yeah I know. Which means your dad is up."
" I'm scared to tell him about Marilyn." Lauren said as I entered her fathers street.

" it'll be okay. And he can't freak out too much because Rylee will be there." I said holding her hand.
She squeezed it a little harder then usual which cues me she is really scared.
" if you really don't want to tell him I will." I said looking over at her pulling up to his house.
" it's whatever."

We got out and i grabbed karma so she wouldn't run away, and last time she was here with Lauren , Lauren fell so I don't want that to happen. Lauren grabbed the bag we packed for karma with her stuff in it and stuff.

" well this is a surprise!" John came out on the porch holding Rylee.
Rylee saw me and her eyes got big.
" BUBBA!" She screamed and got down and came running towards me.

I kneeled down and she ran into my arms. I spun her around and held her close me me.
" I missed you munchkin." I kissed her forehead and hugged her.
" I missed you!" She said mockingly,

" lawern!" She said her 'r' wrong and said Lauren's name wrong.
" hi Rylee!" She hugged her her and brought her inside.
I let karma got to the bathroom before I brought her inside.

" so how are things?" John asked as we sat at the island in his kitchen.
" they are okay. Umm we made a plan." Lauren said.
" what's that?" He sipped his coffee.

She looked at me.
" well I have a meeting with the president in two days including today, so what we sorta planned on is leaving karma here with you for a while and take the little one for a bit."
" that sounds good." He smiled.

" dad we have something else to talk to you about." Lauren looked down at her hands.
" honey save your breathe. I already know, Tyler called me last night to tell me. I don't know why you think i would get mad at you, that umm... Crazy women." He filtered himself from Rylee. " tried to kill my daughter and family always comes first, I sent my divorce papers to her prison." He smiled.

" savage." I snorted.
He nodded at me.
" Rylee, are you ready to go back with Jay?" John said walking over to her.

Lauren looked at me shocked.
" I'm going to kill Tyler."
" don't be mad be happy." I wrapped my arms around her.

" I am happy but he could've told us!" She whispered.
" that's Tyler for you." I laughed and got up.

Rylee came and sat on my lap and played with Barbie dolls as we all sat in the living room.
" so would you ever consider coming back to the states?" Lauren spoke up.

" honey listen, in my job where I'm at right now, there would be no point in going back to the states. I'm owning more than a third right now which is good for being here for not that long."
" yeah I figured you would say no." She looked down.

" so I see you brought the beast." He said referring to karma as she laid down in front of him.
" yeah... See my dog Vegas is the gang dog so he sorta does the missions with us, karma isn't trained enough and Lauren and I are going to be too busy to be taking care of her directly so."

" say no more, she will keep me company."he raised his hands.
" you're in a great mood." Lauren said surprisingly.
" I'm just happy to see my daughter." He looked over at me.
" and future son in law."

I rolled my eyes when Lauren blushed.
" what I mean it's true! You'll be living together for the rest of your life so you're going to get married sometime in that lifetime." John said smartly.
" yeah..." Lauren said bitting her lip and looking at me.

" soo how was she?" I asked looking at Rylee widening my eyes.
" really good actually. She was curious the first week but then got better." John said.
" we went to the park and to see  animals!" Rylee said excitedly.

I looked over at him.
" zoo."
" ohh okay." I smiled at Rylee.
" we have to leave tomorrow." Lauren said to john.

" do you guys want to do anything?" John asked standing up.
" today is just going to be a relaxing day... I think we might just go back to our place and chill." I said standing along with John.

" okay that's actually fine, I have a lot of work to catch up on." John said.
" we will call you when we leave tomorrow." Lauren said hugging him.
" okay sweetie. ricordate se avete bisogno di qualcosa e non volete chiedergli io aiuterò."
She nodded at him, I didn't have a clue what he said.

"Dovrei essere papà bene, lui è stato facendo un buon lavoro mantenendo cura di me." Lauren smiled at me.
I shook my head and laughed.

" alright ready?" Lauren asked putting her shoes on.
" yeah!" Rylee said happily.
I picked Rylee up and we left.

" that didn't go as expected." Lauren said with a low voice.
" yeah I can say the same." I looked in my rear mirror to make sure Rylee was okay and she was.
" she's going to be fine when she has to come with us to the White House." I said pulling into the driveway to our rental.

" yeahh she will be fine."
" haha they are going to think she's our kid."
" oh my god and they probably think we are both seniors in high school." Lauren laughed.

" yeah cause I'm Justin bieber." I looked over and she and smiled.
" the one and only." She winked.
" you bet." I kissed her cheek and took my seatbelt off.

" eewww!" Rylee laughed and covered her eyes.
" what?!" I said mockingly to her.
" you and laurwen kissed." She said in her little baby voice.
" kissed like this?" I asked kissing her on her cheek again.

" you shouldn't kiss her unless you two are married!" She argued.
" who says!"
" me!" Rylee said crossing her arms.
" I'll take that to mind." I nodded my head, Lauren laughed. I reached back and unhooked rylees car seat and she crawled out.

We all got out of the car and Rylee bumped my leg for my attention. I kneeled down to her.
Lauren went inside already.

" yes." I smiled.
" why aren't you guys married yet?" Rylee asked tilting her head.
" it's complicated." I laughed.
" fine, I got your nose!" She pinched my nose and went running into the house. I rolled my eyes and locked the car up then went running after her.

" gimme that back!" I said chasing after her and playing along.
When I finally got to her I swung her up and tickled her.
" stop! Stop!" She was hysterically laughing.
" give me my nose back." I said stopping for a second.
" fine here's your nose!" She touched my nose.

" thank you. But I'm still going to tickle you!" I tickled her until she swarmed out of my arms.
She ran into the bedroom where Lauren was already in bed.
" save me save me!" Rylee said jumping up and going as close as she can to Lauren.

" what's going on?" Lauren laughed.
" she stole my nose!" I said crossing my arms childishly.
" I gave it back!"
" You still took it!" I said taking my shoes off and going in bed.
" can we watch frozen?!" Rylee asked getting under the covers.

" sure munchkin." I turned the tv on and she snuggled up in between Lauren and I.
Lauren faced Rylee and myself direction and smiled.
" do you want to FaceTime mommy?" I asked pulling my phone out.

" yeah!" Rylee said excitedly,
I pressed on my moms contact and pressed FaceTime and it immediately said ' connecting'

" hi sweetheart." My mom answered.
" hey mom I have a surprise for you." I said smiling and looking down at Rylee.
" what is it!" She asked.
I gave the phone to Rylee and she waved.

" hii mommy!"
" oh baby! How are you?" Pattie said, I could hear her voice shakey from holding back tears.
" I'm good mommy how are you?" Rylee asked putting the phone close to her face.
" oh I'm good honey I miss you!"
" I miss you too! Jay and Lauren and me are going to watch frozen!"

" that's sounds like so much fun. How about we talk tonight before you go to sleep?" She asked.
" okay I love you!"
" I love you too sweetie." Rylee handed me the phone and I hung it up.

I feel bad honestly, I've been having a personal therapist go to my moms house everyday to help her recover so she can see Rylee soon. I hope Rylee doesn't ask about her father anytime soon though cause that's something I can't handle right now.

I reached my hand over to Lauren's head and massaged it like she likes. She was falling asleep.
Rylee yawned too.
This is going to fuck my sleep schedule up big time but my two girls are sleeping which makes me tired too.
Rylee snuggled up and I wrapped an arm around Rylee with my hand on Lauren, frozen was still on but I turned it down low.

I wish I could spend every day  like this. With the two girls that mean the most to me, minus my mom cause she's not here.
Moments like this make me feel somewhat normal from what I actually do. I know I'm not fighting in war and I'm not doing other shit like that, but people sometimes ignore the fact that I do save lives. Okay yes I do kill a lot of people, but that's part of this business. And being right here right now with my two girls sleeping right next to me, I could careless if my whole gang thought I was soft, I would die for more moments like these.

**

"Okay so when we are there. They're probably going to like say thanks for helping and stuff and then they will are probably going to question how we knew what to do, you say we have been in situations like this before." I said to Lauren as I made mac and cheese for Rylee.

My phone rang, it was a text from Brandon.
' Rylee won't be able to go in meeting, make sure back up plan for her is ready.'

" ugh I don't understand why they want to talk to me too." Lauren said nervously.
I looked up from my phone and looked at her.
" Brandon said that they wanted everyone who helped to go but Brandon told them that we were the only available." I said passing my phone to her.

" damn. I feel like I'm going to mess up." Lauren said biting her bottom lip.
" there would be no problem if you messed up anyways. My gang is already there. They all checked in different hotels. I have 55 guys there. We will be fine."

" how do you know that 55 will be okay?" Lauren questioned.
I rolled my eyes and put the spoon down and looked her.

" there's 15 snipers on the top of the house, and two when you walk in. One by the Oval Office and some that line the walls. They can't kill us first off cause we aren't guilty for anything they can prove, so if they even tried to kill us they will be in deep shit. Also, fredo has a plan if something happens. I've told you since day one to trust me. I'm telling you now, trust me we will be okay." I looked straight into her eyes, seriously. She nodded her head.

" I trust you." She whispered.
" good." I grabbed the spoon and finished cooking Mac and cheese.

"Make sure that doesn't burn." I said to Lauren while going to my suitcase and grabbing a little box.
I brought it back to the kitchen and got a pill out of it.

" Jason what is that?" Lauren asked me as she stirred the mac and cheese.
" I'll tell you later don't worry about it." I broke it up and put it in the Mac and cheese and then poured a bowl for Rylee.

Lauren gave me a fearful look.
" come on munchkin it's ready." I said putting the bowl on the kitchen table.
Lauren came up from behind me and whispered in my ear
" what are you doing?"

" I said I'll tell you later." I raised my eyebrow and put an arm around her.
" do you want water or juice?" Lauren asked Rylee.
" Apple juice!" Rylee said excitedly while she started to eat.

I walked over to the living room while keeping an eye on Rylee. I looked out at the view we had. It was gorgeous.

Lauren went to the room and got her stuff together for tomorrow.
Rylee finished so I got her washed up.

" I'm really sleepy." Rylee said while brushing her teeth.

It's working.

" okay let's get you to bed." I said helping her finish her teeth. I brought her to the bed, but she already fell asleep in my arms.

" what the hell are you doing?" Lauren asked standing up from her suitcase.
" Rylee isn't going to be able to go into the meeting with us. They are going to have to bring her to another room. I'm putting a tracker in her just in case." I said going to my bag and getting the kit out.

" at least you put her to sleep." Lauren said sassily.
" if you wouldn't have moved it wouldn't have hurt as much." I said as I programmed the tracker then inserted it into rylees arm.

" done." I said putting it away.
" at least she didn't have to go through pain." Lauren said laying down.
" princess what's wrong?" I walked over to her and sat down next to her.
" nothing." She mumbled.

" bull shit. Spill." I said sitting her on my lap.
" I just am worried. I've never been to Washington, D.C. Yet the White House and even better meeting the president of the United States. I'm just nervous." She nuzzled her head in my neck.

" princess just follow my lead when you're there and you'll be fine. I promise. I've never let you down and I won't let you down tomorrow." I said stroking her hair.
" whatever you say Jason." She said facing me wrapping her arms behind my neck.
" I'm never wrong either." I leaned in and kissed her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Rylee is back!!! Yay!! You'll see she's getting a little bit more mature but not to much.
So how do you think it's going to be at the White House? What if they might get caught * gasp*

((; I guess you'll just have to wait and see. The ending is coming close... But there will be one final book.

ALSO PEEP THE NEW COVER!!! MADE BY YOURS TRUELY! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT!
1 vote = 1 like for the new cover

Vote ( 10 votes )
Comment!
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.7K 60
Alex is a eighteen year who lives a normal life. Jason is worldwide criminal whose looking for love. When Jason kidnaps Alex, what will happen? Will...
294K 6.8K 52
"If they catch you-" "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you." [Jason McCann fan fiction written by demileyy...
276K 6.3K 80
After her parents have finally gathered enough money and she has kept up her good grades in school, Jordan Martinez gets to go on vacation with her "...
49K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...