The Next Morning //Nouis// bo...

Da Meshii

*2nd in the Nouis category of the Bromance Awards 2016* After a wild night out partying, Louis and Niall find... Altro

Copyright © & Warnings
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author Note
Author Note
Chapter 30
I'm Going to Comic Con
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus Chapter (Harry's POV)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Excerpt - 5 Years Later
BROMANCE AWARDS UPDATE

Chapter 13

1.9K 63 13
Da Meshii

Niall

I knocked on the wooden door of Louis's house, shivering slightly at the cold weather. Snow was falling lightly from the sky and it made the front of the house look like a wonderland with all the decorations they yet had to take down and put away for the next year. 

Quick footsteps ran to the door and opened it. I smiled as Daisy opened the door with a smile on her face. The warmth from the inside could be felt on my face and it warmed me immediately and as soon as she stepped to the side I entered the house.

"Louis! Niall's here!" she yelled out to her older brother then walked off. I decided to stand where I was and wait for him to come and greet me. 

Louis came around the corner, a grin on his face and clean shaven. I was a little disappointed in that, I liked him with scruff, but it was getting that fraction long. He looked amazing in his oversized clothes and beanie on his head. 

"Hey" he smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck, pressing a kiss to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his back and held him into my body. 

"Hi" my nose bumped his and he laughed. "How are you?" 

"Better now you're here" he replied. I loved seeing Louis happy, his eyes always shone so brightly when he was happy. And when he laughed, he gets the cutest crinkles by his eyes. It makes my heart melt. I can't believe after five years of day dreaming I can actually call him mine. 

We stayed like that in the hallway for quite some time, just holding each other. Sure we only saw each other not even a week ago, but I couldn't help myself. I just loved being close to him. When Louis pulled away from me he took my hand and led me to a room he was staying in. Sure the house was big, but the family was bigger. All the siblings were sharing rooms and it meant Louis had to share as well. I don't think he cared all that much, I knew he would like his privacy though. 

In the room, Louis shut the door and pushed me against it. His lips attacked mine forcefully and you could tell he needed more than just gentle loving kisses. He hasn't had such a thing for a very long time. Since Eleanor and him broke up. We've never really made out in such a way, besides that drunken night. 

"I can't wait until we're alone again" Louis spoke against my lips, his breath ragged. 

"Tonight we shall be" I told him and grabbed his bottom. "And we will do whatever you want to do" I told him honestly. His smile widened as I told him that. I knew it would be hard for him, coming into a relationship with a completely different gender of person. Some things were different and it took time to get used to and understand how those things worked. 

Louis again pulled away from me and grabbed his few bags he brought along with him and walked back up to me. Our flight was in a few hours so we should get going if we were going to get to the airport in time. Over the the last week I had been back and forth on planes and I was getting sick of them, but I would do it if it meant I was coming to see Louis. I would do anything for him. 

I helped carry one of the few bags he had and we walked out to say goodbye to his family. They all hugged him, and me, then we said goodbye and headed outside into the cold. We headed to the car I came in and threw Louis's bags into the back. I got in the driver's side and turned the car on, turning the heat on immediately to warm up the cold confinements of the car. 

As I put the car into gear, Louis put his seatbelt on and fiddled with the radio while I left the driveway of his parents house. On the road I removed one hand from the wheel and placed it on Louis's leg. His head turned my way and I caught his smile at the gesture. 

The radio played it's usual hit songs, our recent song coming in at number 10. We turned it down, it's not that we don't enjoy our songs and the music we make. Just, when you perform them so regularly you don't want to hear it on the radio. 

"So I was thinking" Louis broke the silence of us not speaking for quite some time. "I want to go out to the park with you" he told me. His voice held concern, that was obvious by the way he was quiet and held a slight shake. 

"We don't have to, Lou" I had to make sure he knew I was happy to whatever he wanted to do. I didn't want him to be uncomfortable. 

"No. I want to. I just don't know how to go unnoticed" he mumbled and brought his legs up on to the chair. 

"Hoodies and um, I'm not sure" Louis frowned. "We'll figure something out" Louis sighed.

"How did you do it, Ni?" I glanced at him momentarily. "How did you hide this for so long? How have you not slipped up with a guy and it comes out?" 

I bit my lip. I was ashamed of some of the things I have done previously. But that was the only way I could be who I was with our management being the way they were. I took a deep breath and tapped the steering wheel. 

"I'm not proud of this Louis" I told him. "I've paid people, quite a few actually, to not speak of our flings. It was the only way I could do it, it made me feel dirty" 

Louis's hand gripped my thigh slightly. He told me how I wasn't 'dirty' and how wonderful I really was. That made me feel a little better, but I still felt the way I did. 

+

I walked inside my family house, holding Louis's hand. We placed his bags by the door and I called out to my parents. My mum came out to greet us and hugged me tightly before moving to Louis. He winced a little, he tried to make not obvious. But I saw it, I saw the way he tensed when she hugged him. 

She pulled away and held his face in her hands with a smile on her face. "Louis it's so great to see you again. I never expected to see you with my son" She smiled and dropped her hands. "Are you boys hungry? I've got lunch ready" 

"Thanks mum. We'll come in a bit" she nodded and walked off into the kitchen. I turned to face Louis and took his hands in mine. "Are you okay? You tensed when my mum hugged you" Louis looked down at the ground. What wasn't he telling me? 

"I'm okay" he said softly. 

"If you're sure" I pecked his lips. "Come eat, then we can have some alone time in my room and then go to the park" I smiled at him and took his hand dragging him into the kitchen. We sat down at the table and ate some of the toasted sandwiches my mum made for us. She began to babble on about how happy she was for the two of us, that we seemed very happy with each other. But she held a grudge at management for making me hide my sexuality.

After we finished eating, I excused ourselves and took Louis to my room. I closed the door and pulled Louis to my bed. It was only a single so I had Louis on top of me but it didn't bother me. He was light. Lighter than I remember him being.

I was sitting with my back against the headboard and Louis sitting on my lap. His hands rested on my shoulders as he looked into my eyes. His eyes were a beautiful blue/gray today in this light and it was wonderful. I loved the way his eyes changed colour. Mine never did, they stayed the same boring blue they always did. 

"Lou" I whispered. He hummed. "You're beautiful" I grazed his cheek with my hand. His cheeks turned pink as he leaned forward a little. I leaned forward the rest of the way and kissed him, our lips moved slowly together in a nice sweet kiss. 

Louis pulled away first laughing, his head dropped onto my chest as he continued to laugh. I questioned his sudden outburst and his answer was gold. "I feel like a teenager secretly making out with my secret boyfriend" 

I laughed with him, it was funny and it did seem that way, but I wasn't hiding him from my family. The world, yes. But them, no way. I wasn't ashamed of who I was. 

"You're funny" he smiled brightly. "I love your funny side" 

"I love your laugh" Louis replied.

"I love your eyes" 

"I love your body" he felt my torso. 

"I love you-" I couldn't say it, not now. It's too soon. "Your lips. I love your lips. So soft and sweet" he laughed.

"Sweet? They're sweet? I don't wear lip balm Ni" 

I hummed and cupped his cheeks. He was right, he didn't wear it, but for some reason he always had a sweet taste on his lips, and I couldn't get enough of it. "Yes, they're very sweet" I rubbed his nose with mine and kissed him. I stuck my tongue in his mouth and he let me. He didn't even try to fight it. 

I loved this side of him. His submissive side, I wanted a submissive boyfriend like this for so long. I'm not going to mind if Louis wants to take control I'll let him do whatever he wants, but this boy is made to be fucked. 

"I'm glad we had that night" Louis whispered. 

"Same"

"If we hadn't have gotten that drunk, we wouldn't be here today and I would still be pining over Eleanor trying to find someone else." I hummed. I didn't want to hear about his previous girlfriends. I knew about them, but now he's mine. "Thank you for sleeping with me" 

"You're welcome Louis. Anyone would be lucky to have you like this right now" I gripped his hips. I was getting turned on but I was hiding it. I didn't want to freak him out just yet. "We're going to have fun tonight, I will make sure of it. If you're not happy I will make you happy" 

"Where did you come from? This is not what I pictured dating Niall Horan would be like" I just laughed. 

"I get that a lot. Now, move your ass and we can get ready, have a few drinks before we leave. Hmm?" 

Louis agreed and climbed off me, he wiggled his ass at me and I lightly hit it. His ass is fine, I can't wait to grab it in bed tonight while we kiss and hopefully, hopefully we can have a little action. Whether it be handjob or blow job or sex. I hoped he felt ready to take it up a step. I would wait as long as he needed, but I was getting antsy and I needed a good release that didn't involve my hand or a dildo. 

Louis laughed as I grabbed hit his ass and I got off my bed after him. I took his hand in mine and held it, allowing our fingers to play with each other. This is what I loved most. The cute things in the relationship. If that night never happened Louis wouldn't have realised he was gay and I wouldn't be with such an amazing guy. I was truly lucky to be dating Louis. However this relationship goes I will never regret it. I could never regret being with someone like him.

A/N So I updated. I wanted to update this before New Years Eve and the next chapter after it but the last chapter mesed the plan up. 

I finally did a Niall chapter and it's not the best but it's something. Back to Louis next chapter :)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
159K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
172K 4.5K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
588K 9.1K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...