Faded Memories (A Justin Bieb...

By kissandkill

Justin...Lauren...The town's favorite sweethearts. They were always together, so much people believed that th... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight

Chapter Eight

17.7K 144 13
By kissandkill

PLEASE read the author's note at the end and please LISTEN to the video on the side while reading :)>>>>>>

________________________________________________________

As clichéd as it sounds,the whole world went blank at that moment.

I stared blankly at Seth,my childhood friend.

The one I used to love...

"Um...Lauren,remember Seth?"

I turned to Elise practically wanting to explode. In case you're wondering,I hate surprises. Especially surprises like this.

I turned back to Seth.

"Hey Laurie."

There goes that idiotic nickname again..Just my luck.

As rude as it sounds,I couldn't formally address him with my usual 'Sup?' or 'Yo!'. My mind was practically screaming to reach out and hug him and confess to him how much I've missed him but the other parts of my body was stock still to the crystalline floors of the airport.

"Why?" I asked my voice hoarse.

His eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "Why what?"

I shook my head. "Why did you surprise me?"

He chuckled. "Lauren,we haven't seen each other in four years."

I sighed. Was it really four years already?

"Just quit your whining and come hug me."he pleaded.

I glanced at Justin. A smile that didn't even reach his eyes washed over his face.

After all,he wasn't a big fan of Seth anyways.

I know,I know,you need some details. Okay so I'll explain everything to you.

Ready? Ready or not,the explanation's coming..Wait that sounded way better in my head.

Seth wasn't exactly 'perfect'. Well no one is but I guess you get the picture. Well for starters, he was in a gang. And when I say gang it's not the type you make up with your friends for fun. He was in a real gang. A gang where you actually had to kill people.

I guess his father was no role model. Neither was his own mother. She was a drug addict and for his dad, he was an alcoholic.

Anyways,we met...

I remember vividly how everything happened. Justin and I went to some fair that our town was having. Then when the fair was all gone and finished, Justin and I were walking home.

Now Justin lived a few blocks away from me so he insisted he walk me all the way home since it was kind of a dark,quiet night.

Me being the stubborn thirteen year old as I was,I insisted on walking home alone and not putting Justin through all of that.

We had a small fight. I guess you could say my stubborn-ness was getting to him.

Long story short,I got what I wanted. I walked home alone.

Instantly I regretted ever turning Justin down. The street was eerie quiet and the lamp poles weren't on,which left the streets pitch black.

Then I was attacked. Just as I passed an alley. How unique..please note the sarcasm.

I was charged to a wall. Instantly my mind kicked in gear. I was being attacked! My mind whirled in confusion and fear. The adrenaline coursed through my veins as my capturer pressed me even harder against the brick wall ultimately making my back hurt.

I breathed in and out heavily and my heart beat increased ten fold as my eye caught the glint of the sharp pocket knife. I screamed and screamed kicking repeatedly trying to free myself out of the torture.

My capturer slammed one huge hand over my mouth. Think..Think Lauren...Use your noggin... I closed my eyes and concentrated and then in a nano second had my teeth on the hand. I tried to bite as hard as my thirteen year old self could.

My attacker screamed out a curse word,pulling back his calloused hands. His grip loosened...I darted towards the ending of the alley trying to free myself. Having hope was all I could think of.I yelped as my foot was pulled out from under me.

Cold concrete met my chin as I was slammed against the pavement. Yep! A bruise was coming. I resumed to screaming but my attacker's voice rained over mine.

"Shut up you little girl! This won't be so damn hard if you just shut the hell up!"

It sounded like a male.

I resumed to screaming. I would say bawl because suddenly I was crying hoping that Justin would suddenly appear or at least a stranger,to save me.

"Help! Someone please help! Ahhhhhh!" I bawled as I was dragged across the pavement.

At that moment,my foot was free from the man's grip. I turned swiftly around to see what he was up to.My eyes widened when I took sight of the scene in front of me.

"Oof!" my capturer exclaimed dropping to the floor as hard as a brick.

I looked down horrified at my attacker. He was attired in beaten up tattered clothes with holes and he reeked off alcohol.

"Hey,your okay?" a deep voice inquired.

I looked up almost jumping out of my skin forgetting the entire situation. I guess I was still a little shaken up..

I nodded numbly, my eyes wild and wide. I couldn't really see his face. All I could have seen was a dark figure.

He walked over to me as I stood still on the ground.

"Hey,can you still talk? I'm pretty sure I heard you from a few blocks not too long ago."

I nodded again and realized he wanted to know if I had suddenly gone speechless.

"I'm...um,fine."

Gosh where was my manners?

"Thanks." I mumbled.

He shrugged. "It's nothing but your lucky. You could have gotten raped...Or even worse..killed." he trailed off shaking his head. "What are you doing out here anyways?"

I repeated his earlier action,I shrugged. "Back from a fair." I stated dumbly.

He looked at me for a second. "You should probably get home. Want a ride?"

I nodded too eagerly and he laughed,but it wasn't for long. "Come on."

He outstretched his hand. I took it and he hoisted me up from the ground.

We walked out from the alley and felt relieved when we were a good twenty feet away from the man lying unconscious on the ground.

I gasped as the boy hopped onto a posh,black motorcycle. He put on his helmet before I could get a proper view of his full head. He was pretty pleasant-looking from the little I could have seen. He was muscular and didn't look that older than me.

"What? You're not gonna hop on?"

I jumped again and looked at him blankly. He raised an eyebrow and I had to say it looked kinda weird since I couldn't really see his face.

I sighed and self-consciously sat myself behind him.

"You're gonna have to hold on to me." he instructed.

I wrapped my hands around his waist and then I realized something.

"Wait,where's my helmet?"

He shrugged...Wow,I was really beginning to think shrugging was what he did for a job since he did it so often! "I don't have another one." he said simply but not really harshly.

Oh well. He practically saved my life so pushing it wasn't an option.

I gave him directions to my house and before I knew it,we were off.

The ride began and I actually liked having the streets and all other parts of civilization whoosh before me.

I hopped off and turned to him.

"Thank you so much for everything. I mean,you practically saved my life and you were so kind to give me a ride home and I know I'm babbling but what I'm trying to say is thank you and I appreciate your help and I just think it would be a tad bit complete or something if I at least knew your name.." I trailed off awkwardly.

The light shined on his face. He was really cute and looked mysterious and all.

"It's Seth. And it was nothing." Again he shrugged.

I smiled. "Well um thank you Seth."

I turned to my house. My mother was probably worried.

"Well thanks again. I better get going."

"You have no idea how many times you said thanks." he laughed.

My face reddened.

"Your blushing? Wow,you blush easily."

More blushing coming from me...

"You're definitely something." he smiled. "What's your name?"

"Lauren." I stated simply ignoring his teasing.

He smirked at me then put on his helmet making him look even more dark and mysterious.

"Cute name for a cute girl."

What? Did he just say I was cute? I tried not to blush but me being as pathetic as I am ended up doing it anyways.

"What? I'm not some doll or new born baby!"

He laughed. "It was the sweet kind of cute." he stated saying it like it was nothing. Here he was practically flirting with me like it was nothing!

I laughed. "You sure know how to flirt easily."

"I'm just complimenting you.Anyways,gotta go."

'I highly doubt that.' I thought.

"Okay well then,mosey on!"

He snorted. "Try to stay safe for me okay Lauren?"

I nodded solemnly.

He winked at me and then drove off.

Well from then,I saw him around town. We made plans and hung out. My mother met him on occasion and mind you,I didn't tell her about my near to death experience.

Justin came around and I told him about everything. Seth,my near to death experience.. He kept blaming himself for it and I kept telling him not to.

He did meet Seth.

But after a while Seth kept disappearing and one night while watching the news something came on that shocked me.

The Local Police Force wanted him. He was a gang member. He killed people and practiced horrible stunts. He saved me but killed other people..

I was devastated. I felt stupid for kissing him once and felt even more stupid for even getting involved with him. Yup,we were a couple. Justin was always over protective of me with him saying and warning me to be careful.

Exactly four months later Seth showed up and apologized for everything. It was quite grand.

He spelt out the words 'I'm Sorry."in jumbo letters on a jet flying in the sky.

It was quite bizarre.

I forgave him because he never caused me any damage or pain knowing he was in a gang and all. He was the perfect boyfriend. Then we had to break up again since he decided to go over to England to study.

Hence his sudden appearance here at this airport.

Something wet dropped from my eye and it was then I realized I missed him dearly. So freaking bad.

"Lauren?" Elise asked waving her hand in front of my face.

That pretty much shook me out of my reverie.

I turned to Seth. God,damnit!I did miss him...but not as much as I did with Justin. Since I had a lot of love towards Justin, Seth's longing to be with me was not small as you think. But I think I love Justin more since he's been through hell with me when my life wasn't all happy.

I looked at her worried face. "Um yeah?"

Justin too was standing not too far away looking at me. I wonder what he was thinking! Well,incase you haven't picked up on that yet,Justin's not exactly the biggest fan of Seth.

My phone beeped and and I shuffled through my pocket. It was a text from my mother.

"Hi honey. Sorry but,I have an unexpected business trip to attend so you might have to stay at Justin's for the time.Sorry I couldn't call so I texted you instead.Love you!"

I glanced at Justin who was a few feet away talking on his phone. He hung up and turned to me smiling that smile that never reached his eyes. Bewilderment filled me.

"Um,you gotta-"

I pursed my lips then cut him off. "I know..I gotta stay at your place."

My voice was practically dripping with fake kindness.

Justin nodded looking down at the floor. I turned to Elise who was twitching. I guess she felt like it was her fault it was all awkward.

I suddenly felt stupid for acting all bitchy.

"It's okay Elli. I'm not mad at you." I said reassuringly.

She smiled faintly.

I turned to Seth who was by now the most quiet one here in this group.

"Seth..." I tried to say more but all the other words died in my mouth. Died in my mouth..What a weird expression..Whoever made that up is a total-Okay,maybe I shouldn't be judging the inventor since I just used it..It was of help..

Seth dropped his bags approaching me.

Within seconds,he pulled me into a tight,bone-crushing hug.At first,my hands stayed fixed to my sides. Then without any warning, they made their way around his muscular waist.

I hugged back.

And it felt okay..

------------------------------------------------

Another chappie up!

Picture to the side-----> That's Seth!!

Sorry for the long wait because I'm really busy..You guys should already know that..

Whether it be me going to crusades,hanging out with family,friends...I have a lot of distractions!

So thanks for the support everyone! Whether it be through comments,votes..fanning..THANK YOU(:

Hope you guys like this chapter!

Oh and one more thing. Can you guys go check out my friend 'allisonbiebs'? She has awesome stories and I'm sure you won't regret it!

Thank you again!(:

P.S-Can you guys give me at least ten votes for this chapter? Some comments?

It would mean a lot!

Oh and what did you guys think of Seth?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 201 30
Y/n is in love with her best friend Justin Bieber. But his heart is stuck on someone else. When she uses Cute Hayes Grier as a distraction and to mak...
7.3K 242 18
Since they were very young, he knew she was the one. He knew he wanted to marry her and nothing in the world could change that. He watched her, he c...
227K 6K 48
What will happen when life gives you a chance to meet and actually go on Tour with your idol, Justin Bieber himself for three months ? "You are frien...
38.9K 238 27
One boy with a problem, Two girls with a secret, and a drama-filled tour. You call that a disaster, while Justin calls it life. When Justin is gettin...