This Feels So Right~~~ Old ve...

By ShaliseVanityRaux

This is the old version of this story, you can find a newer version on my profile if you want to read that on... More

The man of my dreams
First day of school
First detention back.
Mr Raux
Getting to know him
Realisation
Luke gets suspended.
Two months later
He's in to you
Jade's house
Truth or dare
Accidental kiss
Apology
Camp
Group activities
Zipline
New friendship and harsh words
Mutual feelings
Against society's morals.
Concern and confessions
Good news
Changes
Math class
Meeting Caleb & dining in public
Worries
Morning visitor
A/N!
Questions
Aunt Tania
The official introduction
Acceptance.
Distraction
Hangout
Dad's trial promotion
Silver linings
Our house.
Destined for eachother
Science class.
All of you
Perfection
Dads good news
Old friends
Hannah is introduced to Brian.
Shakira returns
Brian's tutouring lesson
Big steps
Sharing the news
Sickness.
Friends?
Shock.
Torn.
Cover up
I still love you.

Hannah starts school

852 33 1
By ShaliseVanityRaux

Luke stayed at Sam's so it was just Han and I walking to school. I took her to get her locker number and class list. I took her to the locker first then to as she put her things away I studied her class schedule.

"You have double English with one of our detention teachers up first. Mr Raux will give you detention if you tell him you're friends with me, that's if you want it" I said.

"Alright, well at least that's easy" Han smiled as she shut her locker. We turned so I could give her a tour of the school. Across from us Matt and his friends where talking. "Who is that?" Han asked, blushing slightly as she looked right at Matt.

"That's Matt, he's the most popular guy" I told her.

Matt caught sight of us, nodded his head and smiled before turning to his friends for a second before partially jogging over to us. "Hey Ri, who's this?" He asked as he put an arm over my shoulders.

"Good morning Matt" I laughed. "This is Hannah, one of my best friends, she's staying with me for a while" I introduced.

"Hi" Hannah said shyly.

"Hey, will you be joining us in detention?" Matt asked.

"Hopefully, she has Mr Raux up first, you do too right?" I questioned.

He nodded "Ah, easy done. Yep, I can take you to class, I assume this is your locker? I'll meet you here when the bell goes" Matt offered, Han nodded in return and he went back to his friends.

"Is Matt your boyfriend?" Hannah asked. 

I shook my head "Remember the guy I told you I saved at camp? That's Matt. He's just a friend".
I gave her a tour and took her back to the locker in time for the bell.   

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 19 36
A dared kiss at the mall leaves two strangers Brian and Riley in love and dreaming about one another. A year and a half later the two finally get to...
300K 4.1K 22
" No," he said, shaking his head. " I'm the teacher and you are the student. We- we cant be doing this." he said, weakly trying to push me away. I kn...
4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...
664K 22.8K 57
Have you ever had a crush on somebody you knew you never had a chance with? It sucks right, try crushing on the same boy since the 8th grade. When s...