This Feels So Right~~~ Old ve...

ShaliseVanityRaux

This is the old version of this story, you can find a newer version on my profile if you want to read that on... Еще

The man of my dreams
First day of school
First detention back.
Mr Raux
Getting to know him
Realisation
Luke gets suspended.
Two months later
He's in to you
Jade's house
Truth or dare
Accidental kiss
Apology
Camp
Group activities
Zipline
New friendship and harsh words
Mutual feelings
Against society's morals.
Concern and confessions
Good news
Changes
Math class
Meeting Caleb & dining in public
Worries
Morning visitor
A/N!
Questions
Aunt Tania
The official introduction
Acceptance.
Distraction
Hangout
Dad's trial promotion
Silver linings
Our house.
Science class.
All of you
Perfection
Dads good news
Old friends
Hannah starts school
Hannah is introduced to Brian.
Shakira returns
Brian's tutouring lesson
Big steps
Sharing the news
Sickness.
Friends?
Shock.
Torn.
Cover up
I still love you.

Destined for eachother

858 32 2
ShaliseVanityRaux

 I awoke the next morning still cuddling Brian who once again had a 'morning condition'. Brian stirred awake and kissed my forehead.
I gave him a quick kiss on the lips "Are we going to make a habit out of this?" I giggled.
"Of what?" He questioned in a sleepy voice. I pointed towards his crotch where his erection that stood tall under the blankets. He grew embarrassed "Sorry it happens every morning".
I gave a slight laugh and kissed him once more "I'll go make us pancakes and leave you to tend to your guest".
"Pancakes sound great" He agreed.
I had cooked about 10 pancakes when Brian came into the kitchen, wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my shoulder. "Smells great" he approved.
"It does. Good morning love birds" Caleb greeted as he entered the room. "I hope some of those are for me".
"There's going to be plenty for everyone and the coffee is ready to be poured" I informed.
"Brian if you don't marry this girl than I might have to" Caleb joked as he grabbed a mug to pour coffee into.
"No, mine!" Brian said in a childish voice, pulling me closer to him.
"Yes yours" I laughed slightly.
"You two are so cute. Seriously though Brian, I want Riley to be my sister in law someday" Caleb told him.
"You know how I feel about marriage" Brian said.
"I know, it's a waste of money" Caleb rolled his eyes.
"And all for a piece of paper" I shook my head.
"You two are destined for each other" Caleb chuckled.  

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Falling for Em WaWorkz

Подростковая литература

104K 2.6K 37
When a teacher starts at a new school she is devoted to help her students. She's the caring type but still lives a partying life. Helping one of her...
Falling For My Teacher {COMPLETED} * qveen_.t

Любовные романы

4.9M 109K 23
||Highest rank #17 in Romance|| (Book #1/published 07-23-17) "W-what are you doing?" He quickly traps me in a corner, bringing his close lips to me...
301K 4.1K 22
" No," he said, shaking his head. " I'm the teacher and you are the student. We- we cant be doing this." he said, weakly trying to push me away. I kn...
Falling for You okkarmenk

Любовные романы

189K 3.9K 23
A teacher and student start to have feelings for each other and..... Just read it. ;) BTW this is an unedited story I wrote for fun not for it to be...