The Next Morning //Nouis// bo...

Von Meshii

*2nd in the Nouis category of the Bromance Awards 2016* After a wild night out partying, Louis and Niall find... Mehr

Copyright © & Warnings
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author Note
Author Note
Chapter 30
I'm Going to Comic Con
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Bonus Chapter (Harry's POV)
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue
Excerpt - 5 Years Later
BROMANCE AWARDS UPDATE

Chapter 3

2.6K 90 37
Von Meshii

Louis

@Song_Boy91
I spoke 2 that boy I slept with 2day he doesn't remember anything but kissing I don't know what 2 do I like him but we're really close Help!

I sent my tweet. I had made a 'fake' account years ago. It was a way I could escape being big famous Louis Tomlinson of One Direction and be normal. But my tweets seemed to attract people and before I knew it I was what people call Twitter famous. In a way I enjoyed it. I could ask for help and get responses left right and centre. Other times I wanted to keep on the down low and have as little people as I could to talk to.

Tweets flooded my mentions with lots of advice. It was endless. Lots of people told me to just tell him, because he surely likes me if we slept together. I mentioned previously that we had drunken sex, that we both were off our faces when it happened. But they still continued to tell me he must have wanted to sleep with me, so he must like me. Somewhat.

I was confused about what happened between us. Until I really thought about that night and did a little research. It was no wonder why my ass hurt so much and I couldn't walk properly.

@1D_Lover_4Ever
You should tell him about these feelings. If he's a good friend he'll understand. Good luck babe xx

I smiled. If only she knew who I was, and who I was talking about. Many more similar tweets came through, and I knew I should do that. I should just come out and tell him that I remembered the nights events and that I'm developing feelings for him. I should, I honestly should tell him. But something was holding me back. What if I didn't like him and I wasn't attracted to that stuff, it was just in the moment. A drunken moment.

I needed to do more experimenting. See if I'm actually attracted to him and other men. I didn't think I was. I had never had any feelings towards any man or Niall before that night. It was always girls. Always has been. I looked back at my laptop screen.

@NiallLover93
Just grab him, push him against a wall and kiss him. Don't let him have time to question it.

@ DaddyPayne_93
i think u need 2 make sure u really like him. Leave it a month then speak to him. Good luck

Everyone was right. I needed to give this time. I would wait a month and see if anything changes with my feelings. I can't rush into something like this when I have liked girls for as long as I can remember, and Niall probably has probably liked girls for as long as he can remember too.

"Go to sleep Louis" Liam grumbled. "I can hear you tapping your keyboard"

I sighed and made one last tweet thanking everyone for their help and I'd be sure to keep them all up to date on the situation. After that, I shut my laptop off and pulled the blankets up to my chin and let sleep consume my body and dreams to invade my thoughts.

I was sitting on my couch at home, my ps4 controller in my hand FIFA on the TV. I was yelling at the TV . The players weren't doing as instructed by me and then the ball got taken off me and the other team scored a goal. Next to me Niall cheered. I turned to him and he frowned.

"Don't pout baby" he smiled and grabbed my chin with finger and thumb. "It's not a good idea" I blushed and he moved in closer to me. His lips pressed into mine and he kissed me softly. I kissed back and brought my hands into his hair. His hands ran down my body and to my hips.

Somehow he managed to move me onto my back. Him on top of me kissing me hotly. I loved it. I loved feeling his lips on mine. I loved feeling his callused fingers on my bare skin as my shirt rode up. I loved feeling the weight of him on top of me as he pressed his body closer to mine for more contact. I just loved being close to him.

"I think it's a good idea" I smirked at him through a slight ragged breath. Niall lightly chuckled and kissed me once again on the mouth before trailing down to my neck. Sucking it softly before sinking his teeth into my flesh like he was a vampire. "Ow!" I hissed.

"Sorry baby. Too hard?" I rolled my eyes at him. "How about we get you undressed...

I woke up, sweat lightly covering my body and an aching pain in my crotch. I looked down under the blankets and surely enough I was hard. It had been a few years since I had my last wet dream, or any dream about someone, and the first time it happens it had to be about Niall.

I pulled back the curtain of my bunk and looked around. No one was up yet. Carefully I pulled myself out of bed and quickly hurried into the empty bathroom and locked the door. I pressed my back against the wood and closed my eyes. I didn't know how I was going to cope a month of acting like nothing was wrong with me and he wasn't affecting me the way he was.

Slowly. I pulled myself away from the wooden door and turned the shower on. Our towels were already folded on the small table in the small room, which I was thankful for, I didn't want to have to deal with getting a towel out of the room with a boner very prominent in my briefs.

As the water heated up I stood there thinking about what I could do to make things seem okay. As far as Niall knew, everything was okay and I remembered nothing of the night. But the moment he mentioned kissing things slowly came back. I remember kissing him on the floor, and in my bed. I remember us getting undressed.

Steam started to flow through the room and I knew it was warm enough to add some cold to make it the perfect temperature. I climbed in and allowed the water to relax my body it felt amazing letting the warm water relax my muscles.

The water flattened my hair and ran down my tattoo covered body. I looked at them. So many different pictures that covered my body forever. A lot of them with meaning to the band, or just one of them in particular.

Harry and I have a lot of tattoos that tend to be related. We just really like the design so we get it. No hidden meaning what so ever, despite what the fans think. There is nothing going on between us.

"Ay!" Liam's voice knocked on the door. "Hurry up in there some of us still need a shower"

"Sorry" I apologised and climbed out of the shower. During my day dreaming I managed to actually wash myself. I dried myself down lightly and grabbed my briefs and walked out of the room past Liam who had his clothes from last night in his hand.

I grabbed my clothes from where they laid on the floor and pulled up my jeans, going comando, under my towel, before drying my torso and hair off some more. I then pulled my shirt over my body, hiding how skinny I actually become.

Harry was sitting next to me, his head on the table and a mug of coffee in front of him. He grumbled something about making a mistake for drinking and I just smiled at him. Niall was by the sink where the kettle was making himself a coffee.

"Want one?" he asked me without looking away from what he was doing.

"Tea" I replied. I'm definitely not a big coffee drinker, and even when I do drink it, it's only when I've had little to no sleep and need to be able to function through some of the day.

Niall nodded his head grabbed another mug before adding the tea bag and the two sugars I have. He poured the water and the milk before dunking the tea bag five time then removing it and squeezing the liquid out of the bag. He stirred the drink to make sure everything was mixed then brought it over to me.

He sat the drink in front of me before taking his seat, again in front of me. He smirked at me while taking a sip of his coffee. I didn't understand what there was to be smirking at. I looked at my clothes, but I had nothing. I felt my face, there was nothing. Then Niall laughed.

"What's so funny Horan?" I snapped. Harry brought his head up to see our exchange. He eyed Niall for a moment before turning back to me. Niall had his bottom lip between his teeth and it was by far the hottest thing I had seen in many years.

"Oh I don't know. Maybe the noises coming from a bunk last night" he said simply. "Have a good sleep did we Tommo?" I opened my mouth but no words came out. "Sounded like you were having a pretty good wank"

"Shut up" that was the only thing that I could think of, and it was the lamest come back I could ever use in my entire life. Niall has changed me, and I wasn't liking it.

"Did I hurt Tommo's feelings" he taunted in a baby like voice. "Poor Wittle Wouis"

"Shut up Niall" I tested. Harry still had his eyes on us. I could feel him staring at me. It felt like they were lazers boring into my skin. I wanted to turn to him and tell him to stop, but he was fairly innocent in this moment of time.

"Wow, what's up your ass. You'd think after a good wank like that you'd be feeling chirpy" I scoffed. I couldn't deal with his teasing. So I grabbed my tea and went back in my bunk to watch The Walking Dead. Since no one else will watch it with me I have to watch alone with my earphones so I won't get distracted by anyone or anything.

I heard Liam leave the bathroom and walk into the dining room. He was asking what the commotion was about. But silence was all that was to be heard. I assumed they just shrugged in response to him. Liam sighed loudly and went to the kettle to make himself a drink. I on the other hand loaded the episode I'm up to and put the earphones in my ears.

The volume was loud and I covered myself in my blankets. It was getting colder as the days dragged on, but the bus was warm with a heater on most of the time. I smiled as the show started, telling me the previous happenings of the show and I sipped my warm tea. Niall had made it perfect, and I cursed him for that. It was just one more thing that added to the list of reasons why Niall is perfect. Which I didn't realise I had until I started thinking about the many other things such as; he's always so happy, his laugh is contagious, he loves his job more than anyone I know, he loves the fans more than any of us probably do, he has a fit body, he is able to make me smile just by thinking about him. And just like that. I'm whipped.

But I have to hold off for a month. During this month it will either tell me that I actually like him or that I was just craving something different. Or sex. Maybe I should go out and get laid, maybe that will change how I feel about Niall. Maybe, just maybe. I then decided I was going to find myself a girl to shag for a night.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

315K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
177K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...