The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 17

436 5 1
By HiiPower_333

I scrunch my face up in disgust seeing Annabel mash up some insects, herbs and other unknown things into the boiling water she's making.

"Is that what witches call tea?" I wrinkle my nose trying not to inhale the stomach turning smell.

"No it's what vampires drink" She smile amused.

"You don't expect me to drink that do you?" My mouth fell open.

"Oh yeah" She finished and pour the greenish blackish drink with a few lumps in it.

Her smile turn into a grin enjoying my reaction, she push the hot steaming mug towards me.

"And what is this suppose to do?"

"No other vampire can smell your scent anymore so they will find a very hard time hunting you down" She moved closer to me "Now drink up!"

"This better work"

I raised the cup to my lips and stopped breathing to stop myself from gagging. I just go it over and done with. The minute that liquid touch my tongue I wanted to spray it out of my mouth. It taste like mashed dead things with rotten fruit and grass and I'm pretty sure I swallowed a twig. I was half way when I was about to pull away but I felt her push the glass up tilting my head back to drink some more.

I pulled away coughing the taste out I can hear a small laugh escape her lips.

"You better get use to the taste you would be drinking that twice a week if you want those vampires off your tail"

I whined feeling the warm liquid stirring inside my stomach I had to sit down. 

"So what's the first on your revenge list?" She smirk leaning back on her chair. 

"I will continue to bring down Lincoln's vampire friends until he cracks and finally show his face."

"When he does show his face what are you going to do then?"

"You and I will rip everything away from him and when he got what he deserve. We will give him pain the gave us we both will rip his heart out and we both will watch as he takes his last breath."

"You have no idea how long I've been dreaming about killing Lincoln"

"Good" I smiled.

***

I stared out the kitchen window watching Alex and Michael play around Michael teaching her new tricks on how she can improve on her power. My eyes study Michael seeing the happiness in his eyes that's always seem to be there no matter what. Being around Michael makes people drop their guard down and let him in without even knowing it, the way he has done with me.

He made me feel safe and secure he made me open up and I didn't even realize how much I depend on his presence and just his ability to make me feel calm. He brings the best out of everyone. He makes people want to be the best.

Michael has been the person I would turn to for the past three years. Sometimes when things feels like I'm losing all my reason to stay Michael reminds me who is important in my life right now. We would just sit together on top of the roof at 5am in the morning waiting for the sun to come out. It was just having him as a company made me feel okay. He is my family now.

My thoughts were interrupted by someone spinning me around to slam me on the counter. I ignore the stinging pain on my hips. I glared up at the one and only Dominic.

"The little stunt you pulled really hurt my feelings Jessy" His sexy smirk came upon his face.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy it" I teased with a sly smirk on my lips.

"That's the problem sweetheart I did" He lean towards me I held my breath feeling the heat of his breath on my lips.

His blue eyes lingered around my face making me want to squirm under his gaze but I held as still as possible. Just like that I can feel my guard going down and it was that easy for him to do that to me. My mind went completely numb unaware of anything, I couldn't hear or speak. My eyes narrow down to his lips watching it move.

"...You're coming with me" My ears finally decided to work hearing his last few words.

"Huh?" I snap my eyes back confused. "What? Where?" I backed away trying to regain some of my will power.

"We are going Vegas" He grinned.

"We?" My eyebrows came together.

"Yes a road trip," He grab hold of my wrist and tight grip trapping me.

"No I don't want to-

"Let's go angel" He tugged me in rough pull making me stumble over my feet.

He didn't even stop until I was back on my feet, no he practically drag me on the floor to the exit.

"Dominic stop being such a caveman!" I whine trying to plant my feet on the damn ground.

I heard him laugh at my struggle as I try to keep up with him, I wanted to reach forward and punch his face to make him stop but before I knew it he threw inside a car like a bag of potatoes.

"Hey! Stop you can't do this." I reached for the door handle ready to run for it but a hand stop me.

"Buckle up angel." He pulled the seat belt over me in a swift motion.

His engine purred softly the moment he hit the gas my body flew back at the force he used. He gave me an amused smirk while I gave him a glare in return.

"Why are you dragging me to Las Vegas?" I can feel the cool air coming from his air conditioner. The scent of him mixed in the air making me twitch in my seat uncomfortable.

"I have some business down there and your company isn't half bad and I didn't want to be bored" He shrugged the corners of his lips tug upwards like he is giving a true smile almost. "You have been more hostile lately I think bringing you to the city filled with sinners will suit your mood well" He teased.

Before I could argue he turned his stereo on and the loud vibration of the music filled the car drowning my voice. He turn to me with that big smug grin and began to sing along with the song like an idiot but I couldn't help but laugh at the sight.

I have never seen a sight like this for so long, to see someone so free from any problems and it's the moment right now he cares about. Dominic seem to not get anyone get him down even though he's the person that pisses everyone off he does know how to have fun and how to take advantage of a moment.

I have to admit I am jealous of him that he could just switch all his worries away. My eyes lingered on the smile on his face as he sang along to the old rock song. He's an utter jackass and the ultimate asshole, he's reckless and stupid but at least he lives his life and he doesn't take advantage of that. Even though I don't really like the way he treats humans like just a blood bank I have to admire his capability of being happy when he wants to be.

"I'm going to teach you what it's like to party like I do" He winked oozing with confidence I wish I carry. 

                                                 ~~//~//~~

"Welcome to Las Vegas it's a playground for us to play in angel and we are the king of this playground" He whispered right against my ear his breath hot against my ear making me shiver.

We have arrived in Vegas least then an hour and he decided to head over to the club straight away. We stood infront of the entrance staring at club filled with young people with poison in every vein as they drink their night away.

"I am not going to kill innocent people just for your entertainment." I glared over at him.

"Who says anything about killing?" He flash me his smirk that can make every girl here stop in their tracks to just stare.

His hand reach for mine lacing our fingers together pulling me through the crowd. I ignore the warmth I'm feeling and how my gut twist weirdly. Every person around seem to stop and make a small path for us to pass. Seeing their faces filled with lust and awe as they stared at Dominic and I couldn't blame them.

When I first saw Dominic I could tell he isn't just a beauty to look at but you sense this power radiating around him and it pulls you towards him.

"Why are they staring at you like some hungry starved beast isn't it suppose to be the other way around?" I teased making him smile.

"Why do you think they are staring at me angel?" He leaned forward to whisper at me.

For a minute I forgot to breathe feeling the heat coming from his body and the scent lingering around me that I can almost taste it. His warm hand reached up to my waist pulling me close to his side making me heart freeze in place at his touch. He leaned down his lips nearly touching my ear and I forced myself not to look like it's affecting me.

"They are staring at you Jessy"

I look around realizing he was right everyone in the club had their eyes on me like I'm a creature from another planet.

"Vampires usually demand attention from humans even without trying it we give out a vibe that attracts them to us." He place his warm hands over my shoulder leading me to the bar.

"Like mermaids?" I asked.

"Mermaids?" A small laughter escape his lips making my eyes lower down and study the way his lips shaped into a small smile.

"Yeah their beauty catches the attention of men in the sea and when they are hypnotized by their beauty they attack them."

"You watch too many movies" He laughed ordering drinks for us. "But yes like mermaids"

He hand me a glass of vodka and looked around the big club a smirk place upon his face as he skim around the crowd.

"Now choose who you want to have fun with tonight"

"I can't choose now...-

"Why do you want to get to know them first?"

"Yes! You can't just pick a person and drink their blood it's not right" I drank the rest of the drinks.

"Okay then pick someone and ask them about their sob stories before you bite them" He rolled his eyes at me.

"Just because I'm not like you that get's excited and think this is some game we are playing. It's not! We might mess people's lives-

"Stop being a drama queen and live it up!" He shout over the music giving me another drink. "That's the whole point Jessy! You need to think of this is like a game, you are not messing anyone's life you need to relax about this whole blood drinking thing and before you know it you would have gotten over your fear of drinking blood."

His speech made sense I understood him but I didn't want to show that.

"I'm not scared" I mumbled.

"Have fun and drink up" He lean towards me his blue eyes gazing down at me closely. "Choose"

I skim around the crowd and saw a tall skinny pixie hair blonde girl who is angrily shouting at the other person next to her. She wore a short lose silver dress that showed off her curves, her black makeup running down her face but yet she looked edgy.

"Her" My eyes focusing on her in the crowd.

Dominic took my hands and we both lead up to her and stood next to her in the crowded dance floor. Her eyes shut as she sway her hips in the music with both hands in the air. I look over at Dominic searching for guidance he simply gave me a nod.

I move closer to her our faces inches a part, her eyes flew open staring at me confused.

"Don't scream" I hypnotized her frozen in place.

I grab her neck and pulled her closer placing my lips on her neck I let my fangs grow and let it sink into her skin. Her warm blood rush inside my mouth causing me to moan pulling her closer to me closing my eyes at the taste of the sweet warm blood that ran down my throat. I felt my hand being moved my eyes flew open seeing Dominic leaning down to bite her too. Something about that made me moan at the sight of both of us feeding off her.

Both of us on the side of her neck drinking away our thirst with the beat of the music vibrating through the whole club. Everyone around us was too busy getting drunk to notice anything around them.

We pulled away looking at each other with blood dripping from our lips. The feeling of biting someone without feeling some type of remorse and guilt made me feel excited filled with adrenaline and freedom.

The horrible feeling of having a hot iron rub against my throat everytime I crave for blood was gone and is replace with complete relief.

Dominic eyes shine in excitement now I know what he is feeling everytime he drinks and I don't blame him for it because right now this is the most alive I have felt since I became a vampire.

"Let the party begin" He smiled down at me pulling me towards him to dance.

We dance against each other in rhythm to the beat with our eyes never leaving each other. His hands ran up my arms towards the nape of my neck making me shiver at his touch. Our foreheads nearly touching at the closeness if it was another time I would have pushed him away but right now my mind felt like it's swimming in a big peaceful lake and I didn't mind touching Dominic or him touching me.

For the past hours we danced all night drinking whenever we want and whoever we want. My heart pumping loudly but not enough that it hurts enough that makes me feel relax from everything. Both of us pulled away from the neck of another person leaving us in our blood lust.

My eyes locked on Dominic seeing the droplet of blood lingering on the bottom of his lips making him look irresistible. My mouth watered at the sight and this time it wasn't the blood I want anymore. My eyes locked back to his and to my surprise he had the same look.

Our minds weren't doing the thinking our bodies were and right now we both felt like ripping each others clothes off.

We both took a quick stride towards each other leaving no space from each other my hands reaching up to his shirt to pull him closer. His soft wet lips press against mine, I moan at the contact melting against him instantly. His hands held my waist pulling me towards him both of us in frustration wanting to feel closer.

His lips molded against mine in a rough movement his tongue swiping against my lips making me moan. His hot tongue slide slowly in exploring my mouth in a slow torture. The taste of him made me grip onto him closer wanting more. I never felt anything like this before, the feeling of lust and want and that's all you could think about.

Everything he has done vanished and it didn't matter anymore.

I bit his lips nibbling on the soft lips making him moan at my action, I took over the kiss and taste every inch of his mouth. Our bodies collide against each other making my body heat spike up. The pleasure rushing in me was growing more and more intense that I feel like I'm about to burst into flames.

We slowly pulled away our breathing turned into panting trying to catch our breaths. My eyes slowly opened seeing Dominic watching me. Something flash over his eyes that I didn't recognized making me pull away.

That kiss made me feel something I never felt before and it scared the crap out of me and when I'm scared I run. So that's what I did, I ran like a stupid girl back into hiding.

I shut the the door behind me with wide eyes my mind back up and running and right now my mind is on over drive thinking over what just happened.

"Oh my God!" I whispered horrified.

I squeezed my eyes shut at my stupidity. How did this happen? The moment I look into Dominic it was like my mind wasn't working. I was just dancing and drinking the next minute I am all over him.

I collapse on the silky bed burying my head on the pillow my whining faded into the pillow. How can I face him tomorrow? 

                                                                     ~~//~~//~~

I tug on the blanket trying to get warm but it is stuck on something making me feel around the bed blindly. My hand slap against something hot, smooth and hard. I jolt up fully awake and stared at Dominic wide eyes in bed with nothing but boxers.

"Morning" He smirk seeing my face.

"What the hell? Who gave you permission to sleep next to me?" I frown.

"Well I'm not sleeping on the damn floor am I?" He closed his eyes.

I felt my cheeks slowly burn remembering last night. It was like I was drugged up not thinking of what I'm doing and only what I want. I lost count how many people we used to calm our thirst down and how many bottle of vodka we drank.

"Whatever" I jumped out of the bed quickly so he won't see my face. I would never hear the end of it if he did. Dominic made me blush.

I quickly got change around the big apartment taking my time, the longer I take the longer time I get away from Dominic. Images of last night flash in my head of us on the dance floor kissing, our bodies press against each other and our hands having minds of its own. I remember his taste the most and the way his tongue-

"Stop it!" I snapped at myself. 

I walk out and found Dominic already ready looking hot as usual.

I mentally slap myself, I tried to stop checking him out in his perfect little outfit with his perfect little hair and that beautiful blue green eyes and that defined muscle that curve under that stupid clothes.

I squeezed my eyes shut turning away from him before I could embarrass myself.

"Let's go out for breakfast" He snatch the key cards from the table already heading out before I could reply.

I frown and follow him out the building where we waited for our car to be driven to us.

"Last night was fun huh?" He smirk at me his eyes hidden away behind the sunglasses.

"Yeah amazing" Bitterness hit my voice. This was all his fault if I wasn't so high off blood lust I would have never kissed him.

His smirk grew wider finding something amusing about my answer. Before I could speak up a blonde headed girl appeared infront of me making me jump startled.

"What the hell Kat?!" I said shock.

She glare at both of us like we done the worst thing ever. Oh my god! Was she in the club? Did she see us? I'm never going to hear the end of this, she's going to tease about it for years.

I'm already sweating on the spot waiting for her to say something.

"Nobody goes Vegas without me" Her hands on her hips staring at us in anger.

I look over at Dominic who raised his eyebrows amused seeing Kat. 

"I didn't even know until he dragged me" I protest.

"I forgive both of you since I'm here now let the real party start" She dropped her glare and smiled at us. "Our ride is here I'll drive."

"Shot gun" I quickly said.

"Don't you want to sit in the back and make out?" Dominic teased.

My mouth fell open glaring at him while he look at me amused. Kat watch both of us confused.

"What?" Kat frowned.

"Jessy and I kissed now she's all weird about it" Dominic shrugged like it is nothing.

I can't believe him! How can he say it like it's nothing and tease me about it? Maybe it didn't mean anything to him, it didn't mean anything to me but why do I feel like I have been kicked in the face? It's so typical of him to not take things seriously.

"No way?!" Kat's eyes widen.

"Shut up and drive I don't want to talk about it" I sighed annoyed hopping in the car.

Kat rush to the car with a big cheesy grin on her face like she has won the lottery with that face I knew she won't drop it.

Stupid Dominic.

"Was it good? Did you share a magical kiss and realize your true feelings for each other? Was their sparks? Tongue? I bet their was. Did you rip each others clothes off?" Kat rambled on with questions.

"Kat please I'm begging you shut up" I whined banging my head on the window making Dominic laugh. 

"Was it good?" Kat ignored me.

Dominic was finding all of this entertaining watching me squirm in my seat uncomfortable. I never dealt a kiss like that ever in my life and I think Dominic knew that. That's why he's rubbing it in my face and teasing me about it.

"Was that good?" Kat smirk.

"No!" I yelled lying turning my body to face both of them. "It was a stupid drunken mistake that I wished it never happened! So please drop it" I yelled silencing both of them.

Kat stared at me eyes wide shock at my out burst while on the other Dominic had a small smirk on his lips that didn't match his eyes making me feel guilty. 

"Yeah Kat drop it, it was a drunk kiss you're still the only girl for me" He joked trying to ease the awkwardness I made. 

I face the front squeezing my eyes shut annoyed at myself. I'm annoyed that Dominic is talking about the kiss like it's nothing when it was the best I ever had but of course I'm not going to tell him that. I'm annoyed of Kat's questions. I'm annoyed of myself because I let it all happen. I'm annoyed that some how I don't regret last night, I don't regret any of it because like I said before I never felt anything like that before and the new feeling frightens me but it also excites me and it frightens me some more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.1K 53
River Vincent returns home after being abducted 10 years ago by one of the biggest terrorist groups and has to find her way back into society. But th...
13K 586 31
*Will be undergoing editing soon* "I was your curse , and you were my disease. I was saving you , but you were killing me." After loosing everything...
721K 28.7K 23
(DISCLAIMER: I know there are a lot of grammatical errors so please don't point them out. Proceed at your own accord.) (Working on a MAJOR and COMPLE...
6K 323 34
Valentina , a naive 18 year old sweet girl ,loves to help people ,extremely empathetic. Raised by a single mother ,she is unaware of a lot of not so...