A Player's Match [Urban]

By cocoabutterkisses

'The Brothers' Sequel Langston Higgins has been through a lot in his life after being abandoned by his mot... More

A Player's Match
Chapter 1: Back Together Agian
Chapter 2: Meeting the Family
Chapter 3: Finesser
Chapter 4 : First Stop Cali
Chapter 5: Night of Mistakes
Chapter 6: Secrets and Lies
Chapter 7: Back To NYC
Chapter 8 : How to be a Player
Chapter 9: Wedding Plans
Chapter 10: Learning New Things
Chapter 11: Trouble
Chapter 12: Meeting Tasha
Chapter 13: Tell the Truth
Chapter 14: Operation Fix this Shit
Chapter 15 : Communication
Chapter 16: One on One
Chapter 17: The Past
Chapter 18: The Test
Chapter 19 : The Wait
Chapter 20: New Boyfriend, Who Dis?
Chapter 21 : The Results Part 1
Chapter 22: The Results Part 2
Chapter 23: BMD: Baby Mama Drama
Chapter 24: Gotta Get My Girl Back
Chapter 25: Forgive but NEVER Forget
Chapter 26: Love Don't Change
Chapter 27: Making Up
Chapter 28: Finding Langston
Chapter 29:Georgia's Story Part One
Chapter 30!: Bump in the Road
Chapter 31: Marraige Counseling
Chapter 32: "Two Wrongs Don't Make a right"
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 33:Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Program
Chapter 35: B.O.B
Chapter 36: Beginning of the End
Chapter 37: Shit Happens
Chapter 38!: New Shit and Old Friends
Chapter 39: Can You Stand the Rain?
Chapter 40: Paris Anyone?
Chapter 41: Finding Out
Chapter 42: Major
Chapter 43: Exploring Paris
Chapter 44: The Break-UP
I'M Backkkk!
Chapter 45: A Long Night
Chapter 46: Broken Record
Chapter 47: Can I?
Chapter 48: I Just Wanna
Chapter 49: Wedding Bells 👰🏽🤵🏽💒
Chapter 50: Back To The Basics
Chapter 51: Back To the Basic Pt.2
Chapter 52: Baby Reveal
Chapter 53: Georgia's Story Prt. Two
Chapter 54: People Talk
Chapter 55: Baby Love
Chapter 56: Welcome To Hell
Chapter 57: Here We Go Again
Chapter 58: Closure is Best Served Hot
Chapter 59: HIGH Hopes

Chapter 34: Bend Like Lexi

604 33 5
By cocoabutterkisses

Y'all I really miss writing and its a lot going on I think I'm going to do a marathon 🤔🤔

Langston

I rolled over and opened my eyes to see Georgia sitting at the desk typing at her computer .

I yawned and sat up,"What are you doing?" I said and she jumped she turned around and looked at me.

"Did I wake you up?" She said and I shook my head.

"Nah you good, why you up?" I said and she shook her head.

"I just couldn't sleep so I just started drawing" she said and I got up and stood behind her.

It was a picture of me sleeping and she had every detail perfect.

"Damn what can't you do?" I said and she handed it to me

"Sorry I wasn't being a creeper I just started drawing" she said and I continued to look at the picture.

"Damn I look like ma in this" I said and she shrugged.

"You do look like her, Jaz is going to look like her too I can already tell" she said and I chuckled and sat back on the bed.

We grew silent and she turned around and started drawing again. We haven't talked like this since I kissed her.

"I'm sorry...." I said and she turned around.

"It's ok I've grown use to your snoring" she said chuckling I have her a dick look but she couldn't see it I stood up and turned her around to face me.

"No I mean about kissing you, I shouldn't have kissed you and I know I overstepped my boundaries but can I be honest?" I said and she nodded. I sat back down so that I was at her eyes level.

"I made a bet with the guys that I could get you in bed before the wedding" I said and looked her in the eyes. She didn't even budge she just looked at me.

"Yeah I know...." She said and crossed her legs.

My jaw hang open,"Fuck you mean you know?" I said and she just shrugged.

"I heard about the bet already I was standing by the door when y'all made it but I was going to play the game with you but your a very boring opponent so I stopped playing" she said.

I just stared at her and slowly smiled chuckling a little, "See that's what I'm talking about. Any other girl would have made a big scene but you didn't!" I said and she chuckled.

"Langston I've dated your type, hell I am your type! I know all the games and the tricks. If I really wanted to I would have you wrapped around my finger"

I sat back and smiled, "Oh word?" I said and she nodded picking her nails.

"Yes baby! There was no way you could even fathom what kind of pimping I do" she said and I laughed clapping my hands.

"That's funny girl, so why don't you teach me then" I said and she shook her head.

"Your not ready grasshopper, your ego is to big" she said and I chuckled.

"Now stay still so I can finish" she said and I shook my head sitting still so she could finish.

Julian
I opened the door and walked inside to see Marie sitting on the bed, she looked up and saw me she stood up.

She tried walking towards me but I took two steps back.

"Julian... I.." She said but nothing came out.

I looked at her and she looked so broken like someone had ripped her heart out of her chest but I can guarantee I look the same.

"Why didn't you tell me Marie? You wait three days before our wedding to tell me?" I said and she sighed moving her hair out her face.

"Julian I was young and stupid, Alecie warned me this would happen but I wasn't thinking about anybody but myself. Yeah I should have told you but we had just broke up and I didn't want you to be tied down to a family and you haven't even lived your life yet!"

"Marie that's the stupidest shit I ever heard! If it's my child I'I would have taken care of him! If you think I would abandon my child then you really don't know me and I don't know why we're getting married!" I said and she cried.

"Julian I'm so sorry! Ok! If I could I would take everything back in a heartbeat! Julian I love you with everything in me, your my best friend you've seen me through my worst days and I've seen you through yours. I never meant to hurt you and if I could I wouldn't have done this Julian just please don't end this baby please" she said reaching for me.

I didn't pull away I held onto her and we sat there and cried in each other's arms, I pulled her closer because I didn't want to lose her either.

"I'm so so so so sorry Julian" she said and I nodded holding her tighter.

"I know...."

Alecie

*Next morning..*

I rolled over in bed and held my head, I really didn't feel good this morning. I got up and walked to the bathroom and took a shower, I stripped out my clothes and hopped in the shower. I let the soothing water caress my skin and I sighed in content, I wash my hair and let the water soothe my body it actually felt good.

Then I heard a loud bang and was brought back to reality, I turned the shower off and grabbed my robe running towards the noise.

"What's going on?!" I yelled before making it to the room.

I looked and saw Langston and Georgia in the kitchen looking guilty.

"Uh good morning to you to" Georiga said but I didn't acknowledge her because on my floor was one of my glass bowls that I got when Kimberly died. She left me a lot of things but this was one that I actually cherished because this was before she went crazy we would always make things with this bowl and now it's broken...

I walked over to the bowl and bent down picking up the pieces.

"Alecie stop crying we're sorry I'll buy you a new one" Langston said touching me.

"Don't fucking touch me Langston, you can't buy me another one like this one you dick head! Why the fuck are y'all in my kitchen anyway! If y'all wanted something why the fuck didn't y'all ask! This is what's wrong with this fucking family now! Y'all don't never ask for shit just fucking take!" I said picking up the closet thing to me which just so happen to be a glass vase and throwing it causing it to break.

I let out an aggravated scream and went to pick up the rest of the glass, I can't believe this shit man.

"Alecie what's going on with you and your bleeding!" Chris said and came over to me and I snatched away from him looking at my hand, I most have cut myself from gripping the pieces of glasses to hard.

"Don't fucking touch me... I'm not in the fucking mood.." I said and walked away from the kitchen because I might murder somebody if I didn't.

I went and put some clothes and started working on my hand but the cut was to deep.

"Fuck! Great now I have to go to the fucking hospital" I mumbled wrapping my hand up and putting some shoes on.

I walked out the room and Marie was there, she smiled and I wasn't in the mood.

"What?" I snapped and her smiled drop and she stepped back.

"I just wanted to tell you thank you for being there for me and that me and Julian talked all night and we might be ok Alecie can you believe that?" She said giddy and I rolled my eyes.

"Yup, I can help with your marriage but I can't even look my husband in the face. I'm happy for y'all but I gotta go I think I need stitches" I said nonchalantly and she gasped following behind me.

"I'm going to ignore that comment and take you to the hospital"

I rolled my eyes and shrugged walking out the house

------

Boring ass chapter 😒😒

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 26
When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city with all of his friends and family. Then...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
211 4 1
Angel and her 4 teenage childhood friends live their life on the edge. Dabbling in the drug underworld selling e pills, the girls make a life for the...
180 5 10
When Emma Harte, a pretty, late blooming, slightly nerdy teen girl who has never shared her first kiss, decides to help her not-brother James, the ul...