My Prison (Klaroline Story)

بواسطة klaroline-4ever

Klaus is going to be stuck in a prison, but not just any prison. A prison that he asked Davina to make for Mi... المزيد

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 40

2.4K 87 5
بواسطة klaroline-4ever

Klaus's POV

I was now in the office with the lifer of the witches in New Orleans aka Nandi LaMarche, she had come to tell me what has been going on between the witches, she does that one day a moth and when I wasn't here she did that to Elijah.

"Klaus, don't take me wrong but I prefer talk now about the witches with your wife, Caroline Mikaelson." She said.

"And you going to talk to her about that but also with me. We are the king and queen of the Quarter, which means that both of us need to keep up with what is happening in our city." I told her and then one of my minions knocked on the door and open the door making us look at him.

"Queen Caroline Mikaelson is here." He said.

"Thank you John." Caroline said to the minion being always the caring person she is. "My apologies for taking so long."

"For you I would wait an whole century." I said making her blush and I smirked at her reaction.

"Nandi, so nice to see you again. Is there something wrong that we can help you with?" Caroline asked worried. That was one of the many thing I liked about her, she was always ready to help people that she barely knew and she cared about them, she was the vampire with more humanity that I ever met in all my existence.

"No. Everything is okay. Actually not everything."

"What's wrong?" Caroline asked.

"What do the witches want now?" I asked and Caroline gave me a look so I would be nicer.

"The witches come talk to me and we want to make spells without come here someone to tell you what spells are we using..." She said.

"Why? What are you planning now against me and my family?" I asked and didn't let her answer. "You are really too naive to even think there is a remote possibility of destroying me. I'm the Original hybrid. I can't be killed." I yelled in the last two sentences in anger.

"It's not like that. We just..."

"That won't happen." I said and then the witch made me have one of those headaches that they can making me be on my knees and in the floor with pain.

"Nik!" I heard Caroline saying and cupping her hands on my cheeks. Then looked at Nina and said. "Please stop. Stop. Stop!"

"With one condition. I will talk to you because we all can see that you are less impulsive than Klaus." Nina said and Caroline agreed, in that instant I stop having pain.

"No. You will not talk to her alone. Maybe that's all part of her plan."

"There's no plan. We can stay here but I'll be alone with Mrs. Mikaelson." Nina told me, I looked at Caroline and she nodded with a smile.

"Fine. But if you touch one hair of her beautiful blonde hair I will make your life a living hell." I told her making her see I wasn't kidding, then I went to the entrance of the office, after a few minutes she appeared saying the conversation was over and the witch went away saying that tomorrow she would appeared to know what would be the official answer.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

10.7K 325 10
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. So, when Hope was being thrown out of Malivore, she told Ryan she would find a w...
8.5K 120 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...
16.7K 600 43
Elijah has a plan to send Caroline back in time to change Klaus' fate. His plan did not include Kol trying to seduce her as well as as his own past s...
3.5K 129 24
Klaus 's hybrids mistakenly captured Caroline. They taught her as doppelganger. Caroline was brought to New Orleans and locked in the dungeons. Wha...