Taken into the Unknown (Compl...

By mNmL0ver14

What would you do if your best friend, your roommate, completely disappeared? What would you do if the polic... More

1: Taken into the Unknown
2: Master
Scratch that
3: The 4th Day
4: Barney
5: Wandering
6: Location Location Location
7: Hide and Seek part 1
Hide and Seek part 2
Again?
The Proposition
Bickering Breakfast
Memories part 1
Memories part 2
Secrets
The Last Frontier
Visitors
Imprisoned Nightingale
The Girl in The Library
Carving Through Deep Snow
The Directory
Bloody Hell
Show Time
The Party's Just Begun
Lost Soul Mate
Lying in Blood
Confessions
Forget-Me-Not
The Unknown
Worth the Trade
Confusing New Beginnings
A Stormy Night
Another Adventure
Another Adventure (part 2)
Chapter 32: Eating Dinosaurs
Keep Breathing
True Colors
Escaping Death
All You Need is Love
Damon's POV
A New Leaf
Repercussions
Jayden's Story
It's Not Over Yet
The Gala
The Cascade Suite
For the Sake of Love
Graduation

Fiorella

3.5K 101 42
By mNmL0ver14

Note: I tried to keep it at PG-PG-13 as possible, but some of these scenes are a little tough to get though. Hopefully they're not too bad. I tried to dull down the realities of how terrifying an experience like this would be.

Suddenly the door knob turned and I scampered to get back on my bed to pretend to still be knocked out. I attempted to slow down my inhalations quickly although it proved to be very difficult after jumping into bed.

I heard silenced footsteps walk into the room and then stop. I didn't dare move.

"You're pretty smart for a newbie," stated a very feminine voice.

Obviously caught, I opened my eyes to see a beautiful redhead staring down at me, arms crossed over her chest, a small smile playing on her lips. Her endless legs were so beautifully toned, her skin was a pale white but void of any visible blemishes, her lips were a natural rosy color, and her eyes were green as mine were but hers were mixed with a slight brown color, absolutely captivating in every way.

"Helloooo? Earth to newbie. Are you done gawking at me yet?"

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "I-uh-yes. Sorry," I mumbled putting my head down in embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it. So what's your name kid?"

"Alaure."

"Oh gosh, seriously?"

"Yeah."

"That's kind of unfortunate. Around here you want to be anything but alluring...although you do have to make sure you keep the ____boss man____ interested enough to not kill you. Sometimes you can be given away too although that's kind of a gamble because you don't know who you could be given away to next. Oh! Pardon me! Look at me just blabbering on and I haven't even told you my name."

 She stuck out her hand “My name is Fiorella but around here they just call me Red."

"You seem kind of...perky for being in a place like this," I noted.

"Well, I after being here so long I learned that it's the best way to keep sane and survive. Just keep that smile straight."

I furrowed my brows in worry, but decided not to say anything about it. "How long have you been here?"

"Gosh, so long I’m surprised I haven’t lost track. I think I was about 16 when I was brought here."

"What?! You've got to be joking. You look at least 24 now."

She shrugged,"I'm 23 but I'm turning 24 soon enough."

My eyes bugged out and nearly fell out of their sockets. "You've been here for nearly eight years?!H-How? Why? How did you come to be here--oh, sorry, pardon me.  If you don't want to tell me I understand."

She contemplated it for a moment. "No I don’t really mind. I haven’t talked to many people about it though."

She shrugged, took in a deep breath, and let it out before beginning, "It's not that complicated a story in reality. I was an orphan from birth. I never found out about my parents but as I got older I just assumed I was some byproduct of a one-night stand or something. I had always been a troublesome child and never did well in foster homes.

One day when I was back at the orphanage, this guy that was dressed real nice came by and took me away. He brought me here. Being one of the youngest girls here, at first I was just a housekeeper around here. I didn't understand everything that was happening, but I wasn't completely naive and innocent. It wasn't until I was about 19 or 20 that I lost my virginity in this place."

I cringed and shut my eyes. I couldn't stand the fact that she had been used like that, taken advantage of like that. Knowing this injustice further fueled my anger and gave me the sudden urge save every girl in this house, as impossible as it seemed.

"How exactly did you lose your, ehm, how were you, uh, deflowered?"

She fidgeted, crossing her legs over and twiddling her thumbs. "It was the young master. He's the one who's in charge now. He's much nicer than his father ever was.  Garrett came home drunk one night--"

"Oh boy, that's how it always starts doesn't it? Oh, sorry. I've just had some pretty bad experiences with drunks myself so I can understand. Please continue."

She smiled empathetically. "I was cleaning up for the night when I ran into him, or rather, he ran into me. I tried to resist. I was pretty scared, but I couldn't hold back for long. I'd always had somewhat of an attraction to him."

I raised my eyebrows at that. "Even though he basically raped you?"

She shrugged and put her head down in embarrassment. "I-I don't know. I couldn't really help it. And he's never done anything to hurt me."

"No he just uses you for his uncontrollable sexual needs. Doesn't that bother you at all?"

"Maybe I was wrong. I don't think you really can understand everything I've been through..."

I sighed, "No, you're right. I'm sorry for what I said. I really can't quite understand your actions since I haven't quite experienced what you have."

We were both silent for a moment before I asked another question. "If you could escape, if you could leave him, would you?"

“I…I-I’m not sure. He’s the only guy I’ve been to bed with and everyone else just seems dull in comparison. I can’t imagine a life without him. Actually, even if I wanted to I don’t think it would be possible for me to live without him. I haven’t ever lived on my own and at my age without a degree or even a high school diploma I wouldn’t be able to survive on my own without doing the same stuff I’ve been doing here. “

“That’s not true. There are so many organizations out there that could help you get back on your feet.”

“I don’t know, I think I’m in too deep to pull myself out of this mess.”

“But you don’t have to do it alone! I’ll be here! I will do everything I can to get you out of this mess. I will get you out of here.”

“What do you mean? Like an escape?”

“Precisely,” I smirked.

She sighed and rested her chin in the palm of her hand. “Don’t waste your time, there’s no way for you to get out of here. Many have tried, but all have failed. It only leads to more pain and punishment. Just accept your fate now and things will be much easier.”

“No. I’ll get out of here for sure. I don’t doubt that for a second. Let’s just say I have some outside help, but first I need your help. I need to know if you know about a girl named Jayden. She’s blonde, tall, really pretty bluish-brown eyes.”

“Does she have any really defining characteristics? Because that description could fit a lot of girls, well I guess not that many, but enough for me to not be sure.”

“Exactly how many girls are there here?” I asked, disgusted and even a little scared to ask.

“Not too many, about 13 give or take.”

“Thirteen?! Why would he need so many girls here?”

“Well it’s not as many as some other people I’ve heard about over the years. The guys who make a business out of this stuff have way more.”

“That’s disgusting. But this Garrett guy, he doesn’t make a business out of this does he? So why so many?”

She rubbed her neck, “Well, I think it mostly so he doesn’t get bored with one. We’re almost like a collection to him.”

“Okay, say no more,” I sharply snapped.  “I can’t believe stuff like this happens in the world every day and no one does anything about it. It’s completely unjust!  Those sordid ruffians without any sense of morality or rectitude that revile helpless girls and rend any possibility or hope of a bright future—“

“Okay, I have no idea what you just said,” Fiorella interrupted.

I took in a few deep breaths to quell my anger, “Sorry. I start spitting out SAT vocabulary when I’m mad. It’s how I used to compensate for all the curse words back in high school. Plus it was a good way to study,” I laughed.

Fiorella continued to stare at me blankly as my laugh died into a cough. “Right, um anyways. So have you at least heard of a girl named Jayden around here?”

She shrugged, “There’s no way I could have. The girls here don’t go by their real names. They go by whatever Master Garrett feels like calling them. That’s why they call me Red…yes I know he’s not that creative.”

“Well I don’t have much time here to sit around. I guess I’ll take my chanced I said, getting up from the bed I was sitting on.

“Woah, woah , woah, where are you going?” she said getting up and standing in front of me. I pulled a bobby pin out of my hair and showed her.

“I’m going to go check the other rooms to see if I can find my friend. That’s all I’m here for,” I stated, marching to the door.

“Don’t be so dumb. You’re just going to get yourself in trouble if you do.”

“I don’t care,” I said, raising my voice and emphasizing each word. I knelt down by the door knob and was about to insert the pin, but was quickly pulled back.

“You selfish brat! You’re the nerd! Think about it, if there are guys outside the door then both of us will get in trouble.”

“If there’s really someone out there, don’t you think they would have heard us by now? Besides, they don’t have any reason to hurt you and I know how to take care of myself and survive this mess?”

“What makes you so sure of that? What experience do you have that makes you think you could survive anything these guys could do to you? They’re heartless, mindless creatures with one thought and one thought only, fulfilling their endless appetite. They don’t care about what happens to us, what pains us. Our screams of pain only fuel their pleasure.  They love to see us beg for mercy. We’re just toys to them.”

“Good, all the more reason to get the hell past this door and kill every single one of them, torment them, put them under everything they put you girls under.”

“And you’re going to do all this with what weapon? Your skinny little fists? They’ll shoot you, cut you up with their knives, they don’t care.”

“I can’t just sit here though! I’m already losing precious time just sitting here. I only have until tomorrow to find her and get out of here. Please help me Fiorella. Help me get you out of here too. Help me save as many girls as I can.”

She crossed her arms across her chest. “Even if you could get me out of here I wouldn’t go. I already told you why.”

“You just said all these nasty things about these guys and you’re telling me you don’t want to get away from them?”

“Master Garrett would never hurt me. I stay for him.”

I sighed in frustration and slammed my fist unthinkingly against the door. “I don’t understand you! It doesn’t make any sense! It’s completely irrational!”

Suddenly the door opened. I slid the bobby pin back into my hair and backed away from the door. Two burly men entered the room making everything shrink in comparison.

 “What’s the entire ruckus about, ladies?”

 The first man's dark, shadowed eyes narrowed in on me. A menacing smile crept onto his lips as he elbowed his friend before turning to approach me.

“Oh, so you're the fresh meat?" he said, shamelessly eying me from head to toe, especially everything in between. Failing to hold my ground, I continued to back away from him until I was pressed against the wall. My heart beats quickened to match the foreboding rhythm of my fear. My palms began to sweat as I felt warm all over. With a quick whip of his wrist, he trapped both my hands above my head in one of his, using his free hand to grab my chin and move my face around to his will. His friend hooked his fingers into the pants I was wearing.

"Stop it!" I blurted out, "Don't touch me with your filthy hands!"

The guy simply laughed and turned to his friend, "Can you believe this girl, Drew? You've got a lot to learn girlie. Luckily for you, you have two very experienced teachers."

Without further ado, the man removed his hand from my chin, slammed it against my throat, and squeezed it like a lemon. I tried to scream, but I could only make raspy noises. From a corner, Red was staring at me, quivering, eyes wide open, mouth open in shock and confusion over what to do. The second guy, Drew, snapped his hands to pull down my pants. I crossed my legs to prevent them from going any lower, but he simply pulled harder and tugged them down to my ankles. Losing my breath, I tugged my hands to try to get out of his grip and thrashed around. I loosened my legs to fall to the floor, but he simply pulled me back up. I kicked, but hit nothing and my legs were soon restrained as both guys trapped my legs under the weight of their own.

I thrashed again and again before my body, desperate for air, began convulsing. I felt as if I were going to pass out when the man slightly loosened his grip on my throat, allowing me a sip of air which I graciously took. After a few breaths he constricted my throat again. Drew ripped my shirt into shreds.

"Do you understand how pointless it is to fight us? We're much stronger than you. What you want means absolutely nothing to us."

The guy holding my neck pulled me up so my legs were dangling and released his grip off my wrists, effectively silencing and choking me. Instantly my hands went to his around my neck. With my legs freed, I thrashed and kicked again, but was immediately tossed to the ground like a sack of tomatoes.  I began wheezing and coughing as I took in deep, shaking breaths.

I scrambled to get up, but immediately I was kicked in the gut. I coughed and tried to recover my breath once again. Another foot came down on my back holding me to the floor. I screamed, but was kicked once again.

"Scream again and you'll get more than a kick," one of them growled.

I looked up at Fiorella and mouthed, "Please help me", but it was of no use, she was petrifyed. Body trembling and lip quivering, she was transfixed to the spot. Her bright green eyes widended, pupils dilated. I should have listened to her, but I was clouded by thoughts of Jayden. 

I turned to look at the two guys again only to find them stripping down to their boxers. My eyes widened. There was no way I was going to let this happen. Not this way. Painfully, I crawled tot he wall and helped myself up.

"Stay away from me!" I screeched.

"Still haven't learned your lesson yet, bitch? Don't worry you'll learn soon enough."

"You're both disgusting, heartless, inhumane creatures and I will die before I let you stick anything of your inside of me," I shouted.

With only a pair of breifs still on, they stalked toward me like two lions stalking their prey. "I'm afraid you don't really have a choice in that matter."

This time, I held my ground, as weak as I was I mustered all the strength I could to make some kind of attack. Knowing I couldn't take them both if they got to me, I charged at the one closest to me. I threw a punch and as he focused on my fist I quickly kneed him in the crotch. Before I could make a move on the other guy, I was pulled back by from my arms, my head slammed into the wall. I wailed at the intense and sharp pain from the would that was sure to leave a bruise at the least if not some blood. One of them gripped the back of my bra strap, while the other held me down.

"STOP IT!"

I was immediately released from their grip following an "ooph."

I turned around to see Fiorella holding a pair of six inch heels in each hand.

"She hasn't done anything to you, you mindless OGRES! This is too much! You're beating up a girl much weaker than you.  Do you take pride in that? Do you feel strong for beating up a girl? You to are pathetic! Just wait 'til Master Garrett hears about this!"

"Just wait until I hear about what?" said a gruff voice. A tall imposing figure stood in the door frame with sandy brown hair, endless brown eyes, and a chiseled face though he was rather lanky.  For the very first time since the party at Damon's house I was staring at Garrett Sparks. My eyes narrowed in on him like a hawk as he walked further into the room.

"And what are you boys doing in here?"

"Just roughing up the new girl," one of them guffawed.

"Yeah, well knock it off. By the looks of it, she's roughed up a little too much."

"Can we have a go at her?"

"No," he said, looking me straight into my furious eyes. "This one...this one I have special plans for. Besides I have first dibs on this one. She's a virgin." He smirked at me with an evil glint in his eyes that sent shivers down my spine.

"Aw c'mon man. We were already so close."

"No. That's final and I'm not changing my decision. But you can go ahead and use Red if you want."

My heart dropped like a ton of bricks. I turned to look at Fiorella again only to see her shaking in fear again. This was not good. “NO!" I barked, running over to her and standing in front of her protectively. "I won't let you! No one should have to suffer what these guy put a girl through, especially her. Don't you have sort of sympathy? Better yet, don't you have a heart?!"

"What are you, some sort of peacemaking hippie or something?" he lamely replied. "Go ahead boys. I don't care."

I wrapped my arms around Fiorella protectively. "No! No! Stop it! STOP IT! She doesn't deserve this. Don't you care at about her at all?!" I yelled at Garrett.

"You need to learn when to keep your mouth shut," Drew said.

"That's alright. Tell me, girl, why should I care about her? What is she to me? All she's ever been is another girl to go to bed with."

I cringed at his complete indifference to her, and held Fiorella tighter, knowing how this would probably be affecting her. I could almost feel her heart breaking.

"You took her virginity from her; you're the only guy she's ever been to bed with before! She trusted and respected you."

He shrugged. "Whatever. Go ahead boys," he said, waving his hand before leaving the room.

"No! Please don't do this!" I screeched as they pried me away from Fiorella. I tried to run to her but I was immediately pulled back. I yelled for her and squirmed to get out of his arms, but it was of no use. She was already out of sight. My knees wobbled and I fell to the floor as I was let go. I crumpled into a ball as tears of hopelessness once again rolled down my face. I had failed...once again.

Thoughts? Opinions? Predictions?

I hope you liked it! :D this is my way of starting to make up for not uploading for so long.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 2K 50
In a world where creatures of myth and legend walk amongst mortals, Celandine navigates the precarious balance between the mundane and the magical. A...
2.8M 236K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
22.9K 1.4K 52
"Will you stop following me?" She turned to the pretty, odd, boy wearing an innocent smile. "But I'm your guardian angel." He says, though in reality...
Run By -`prantikaˊ-

Science Fiction

44K 4K 40
Highest Ranks - #76 SF | 31/8/17 #146 ADV | 1/1/18 10K Reads | June 19th, 2018 ...