Memories part 2

Well...I would have uploaded this on Friday, but I was forced to do SAT poop instead. Sowwy :( You can expect more upload after my SAT and ACT though :D
Oh and while you're up here, don't forget to click that pretty little button on the right that says Vote :) It's greatly appreciated, but I won't get mad, I just won't get glad. (lol glad commercial reference right there) And more than votes, I love your comments :D even on facebook (for all my facebook buddies out there reading)

Thanks for ALL of your support :D There was a point where I wanted to give up on this story, but your support kept me writing :]
(Big thanks to Codees, my first fan who drove me to continue when I was stuck in a rut)

Anyways...onward...

Quick recap:

I was in a trance, bewitched by his every feature. His cheeks were a rosy color against his olive colored skin, and he had slight stubble growing along his jaw-line. I glanced down at his soft, inviting, pink lips just as they twitched up into a devious smile. He leaned in closer and quietly whispered in my ear, “One of your options is right, just not quite the way you’re probably thinking of it. Oh and by the way, you might want to shut your mouth, you don’t want any flies nesting in there.”

I lurched back and smacked my hand over my mouth. What the hell was I doing?

“You’re a demon!” I retorted.
___________________________________________________________________________________

“Close, but not quite,” he winked, “You’re too easy. Anyway, continue on with your story. I don’t believe you finished.”

How could he just brush that off just like that?

To avoid further embarrassment and trivialize the situation, I readjusted myself and shifted my mind back to what I remembered.  “Where was I?”

“You were talking about meeting at the coffee shop.”

“Oh right.” I paused for a moment in contemplation, but not about the memory itself. Did I really want to tell him all this? What would happen to me if I did? Could I trust him? Of course not, but what if it helped me. It’s not like what I knew could really help him anyway. He already seemed to know enough of it anyway. Maybe this was all just a test to see if he could trust me. If I made him believe he could trust me, I might be able to have a little more freedom around the house, and that could definitely help me make my escape later.

“Well I waited for her for about 2 hours. She usually was late but never as late as she was that day, and she always called. I knew there was no way she had forgotten something as important as studying for her final exam, so that’s when I figured something was probably up. After Jayden didn’t return by that evening I told my residential advisor.

When there was still no sign of her by the next morning, my advisor contacted the police and reported her as a missing person. They contacted her parents, but that didn’t make a difference. There was nothing they could do except, sit, wait, and hope the police would find her,” I paused and took in a deep breath.