4: Barney

Well this is kind of a filler chapter. I'm going to try writing more often, but it's just really hard to make time because I have to juggle school and homework on top of writing. I'll try to make the next chapter longer and hopefully I'll be able to bring in some of the "fun stuff"soon ;) Enjoy. Oh and please leave me comments on litteraly anything. Whether some parts are dry, if you're enjoying this, if you want to complain about my slow uploads :P,  if you want me to read your stories, whatever. Your comments influence my writing.

 Chapter 4

Day 4

The house was even more amazing than I expected. It seemed to be a mixture of a contemporary house and a very log cabin in the mountains type feel. It was absolutely breathtaking even though I could only get glimpses of the house as Baxter led me up to the shower in his room on the third floor. 

My eyes were darting everywhere so quickly trying to grasp in all the details that everything was a blur, but I knew I would have time later to take in its beauty. I would know this house inside and out by the time I executed my escape. Baxter handed me some clothes rolled up in a towel. “I’ll wait here,” he said lying back onto his bed. I nodded my head and locked the bathroom door behind me.

The bathroom was as nice and luxurious as the rest of the house. Heated tile floor, marble countertops, spacious bathtub and 6 body jet shower system, and a few windows offering me a glimpse into the outside world around me, a glimpse of vital information of my surroundings, and a glimpse of freedom and where I would be if I could successfully escape this hell hole.

Peering out, my hopes dropped a little. All around me were mountains, white topped mountains, which meant we were at a pretty high altitude.  For all I knew, I could be in Kamchatka, Russia. I wasn’t worried though. I would find my way out and get home, that I was sure of.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I rinsed out as much water as I could from my hair and stepped out of the shower. I took in a deep breath, loving the smell of my freshly washed hair and dried myself with the towel. I couldn’t be more thankful to feel so clean after smelling like a dead fish for the past few days.  I unrolled the clothes Baxter had given to me and scrunched my nose as I looked at the clothes. What the hell had that creep given to me!

“Baxter!” I yelled opening up the door a crack.

“What?” he asked with a mischievous grin on his face. 

“Give me one of your shirts!”

‘Why? What’s wrong?” he asked innocently.

“Oh don’t give me that bullshit. I know you purposely gave me this skimpy shirt. It doesn’t even cover my mid-drift and it’s all ripped up. And what’s up with the thong?” I asked holding up the lacy red object, “Where did you even get it from?”

“I dunno, D—I mean  master probably had it left over from a one-night stand.”

“OH GROSS!” I screamed, flinging it at him, then vigorously wiped my hand my towel.

“Calm down. I’m pretty sure Nadya washed it. Besides it’s not like you have any other options. This isn’t exactly Victoria’s Secret.”

“If he’s had any more girls around here, I’m sure it’s pretty close to becoming one.”

He laughed, “You’re probably right. He does have quite a growing collection.”

I made a face again and muttered “that’s nasty,” under my breath as I closed the bathroom door.

Baxter knocked on the door and handed me a shirt from the small crack I left for him to slip his arm through.

“Can I come in?”

“Yeah sure, just a second”

I threw on the shirt Baxter gave me and opened the door.

“You can come in now.” I smiled.

“Well it’s no fun anymore.”

“Why would you want to look at the body of a…what was that you called me…oh yeah UGLY, GEEKY girl.”

“A body is a body.”

“Ew, you’re gross. Find a different body. There are plenty out there who don’t mind, but they might be a little pricy” I spat giving him a disgusted look.

“Funny you should say that…”he laughed.

“What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“Oh nothing, don’t worry about it.”

I raised my eyebrow at him, but he cut me off before I could question him any further. “Isn’t that shirt a little big on you?”

The shirt I was wearing came midway down my thighs and stopped only a few inches above my knees. It was virtually a baggy dress. If it weren’t for the length of the shirt, I would have opposed the shorts I had on as well, but I doubted any of Baxter’s shorts would fit my small waist. The shirt covered up everything I wanted it to anyways.

I shrugged my shoulders, “I like it long.”

A grin crept onto Baxter’s face.

“What?” I asked.

“Nothing”

“Ugh! You know it’s really annoying when you say or do something curious and then don’t tell me why.”

“You would just get mad at me if I told you.”

“Okay what if I promise I won’t get mad?”

“Promise?”

“Yes, yes. Now hurry up and tell me.”

“That’s what she said.” He grinned.  

“Huh?”

Baxter laughed even harder. And then it hit me. I rolled my eyes, “You are so immature Bax.”

“Bax?” he asked once he had calmed down again.

“Yeah, Bax. What you don’t like the nickname I gave you? Do you want me to call to Bella? Or Bambie. Or perhaps Barbie? OH WAIT NO, I GOT IT! Barney. Yeah That seems fitting.”

“How on earth am I like a big fat purple dinosaur?”

“Well you got the big, fat part down. On top of that, you’re annoying. I wouldn’t be surprised if you hid drugs in your tail like the real Barney did.” I laughed at my own joke.

“That wasn’t even funny, geek…”

“Whatever Barney” I giggled again, not even caring he called me a geek.

“Now who’s being immature?” he smirked, crossing his arms across his chest.

“Still you”

“You know what; I think I’ll just lock you back up in that little cell of yours.”

“You wouldn’t” I said with a serious expression on my face.

“Why not?”

“Okay, I’m sorry, I’ll stop.”