Scratch that

SKIP AHEAD TO "THE 4TH MORNING"

 IM BREAKING UP THIS CHAPTER AND INCORPORATING IT THROUGHOUT THE REST OF THE NOVEL :)  so no worries, you're not missing anything :D
If you're wondering why I haevn't deleted it yet, it's because I wanted to keep track of the comments I had. And it's kind of a personal reminder of some things.

I'm currently re-editing Memories. I had to change it because I got a little too excited when I wrote the chapters and basically gave away information that was supposed to come gradually. I'm actually trying to follow a specific plot I wrote out. I'm not used to doing that because I usually just keep a general plot in my head and write as I go but I actually decided to be more organized with this story...bad idea because now I keep second guessing myself and telling myself that the plot isn't good enough...oh well. Let's see where this takes us. I'm really trudging on this story trying to keep it going since I've been thinking of deleting it.

No worries though, I'm finally going to continue writing. I worked out most of the kinks in my plot. May have a few extra parts here and there, but we'll see when the time comes.

Sorry about the long wait. I promise to finish though. I refuse to let myself start my new story without finishing this one.