Fiorella

Note: I tried to keep it at PG-PG-13 as possible, but some of these scenes are a little tough to get though. Hopefully they're not too bad. I tried to dull down the realities of how terrifying an experience like this would be.

Suddenly the door knob turned and I scampered to get back on my bed to pretend to still be knocked out. I attempted to slow down my inhalations quickly although it proved to be very difficult after jumping into bed.

I heard silenced footsteps walk into the room and then stop. I didn't dare move.

"You're pretty smart for a newbie," stated a very feminine voice.

Obviously caught, I opened my eyes to see a beautiful redhead staring down at me, arms crossed over her chest, a small smile playing on her lips. Her endless legs were so beautifully toned, her skin was a pale white but void of any visible blemishes, her lips were a natural rosy color, and her eyes were green as mine were but hers were mixed with a slight brown color, absolutely captivating in every way.

"Helloooo? Earth to newbie. Are you done gawking at me yet?"

I shook my head to clear my thoughts. "I-uh-yes. Sorry," I mumbled putting my head down in embarrassment.

"Don't worry about it. So what's your name kid?"

"Alaure."

"Oh gosh, seriously?"

"Yeah."

"That's kind of unfortunate. Around here you want to be anything but alluring...although you do have to make sure you keep the ____boss man____ interested enough to not kill you. Sometimes you can be given away too although that's kind of a gamble because you don't know who you could be given away to next. Oh! Pardon me! Look at me just blabbering on and I haven't even told you my name."

 She stuck out her hand “My name is Fiorella but around here they just call me Red."

"You seem kind of...perky for being in a place like this," I noted.

"Well, I after being here so long I learned that it's the best way to keep sane and survive. Just keep that smile straight."

I furrowed my brows in worry, but decided not to say anything about it. "How long have you been here?"

"Gosh, so long I’m surprised I haven’t lost track. I think I was about 16 when I was brought here."

"What?! You've got to be joking. You look at least 24 now."

She shrugged,"I'm 23 but I'm turning 24 soon enough."

My eyes bugged out and nearly fell out of their sockets. "You've been here for nearly eight years?!H-How? Why? How did you come to be here--oh, sorry, pardon me.  If you don't want to tell me I understand."

She contemplated it for a moment. "No I don’t really mind. I haven’t talked to many people about it though."

She shrugged, took in a deep breath, and let it out before beginning, "It's not that complicated a story in reality. I was an orphan from birth. I never found out about my parents but as I got older I just assumed I was some byproduct of a one-night stand or something. I had always been a troublesome child and never did well in foster homes.

One day when I was back at the orphanage, this guy that was dressed real nice came by and took me away. He brought me here. Being one of the youngest girls here, at first I was just a housekeeper around here. I didn't understand everything that was happening, but I wasn't completely naive and innocent. It wasn't until I was about 19 or 20 that I lost my virginity in this place."