The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 16

427 5 0
By HiiPower_333

Annabel's photo

~~~~~~~

I took a bite of my apple currently staring down at the body covered in blood. He breathe heavily his dark curly hair damp on his own blood. He groan leaning against the wall as he took deep breathes before snapping his bone back into place.

"Who sent you?" I asked once again pacing back and forward.

"Someone who wants you dead" He chuckled spittting his blood near me his. "Someone very powerful that has a price for your head." His irish accent strong.

I grabbed his neck dragging him to stand up my nails dig into his flesh.

"Tell me the name" I looked into his eyes focusing on my powers.

The response I was hopping for didn't come taking me by surprise. What the hell? Is my powers off or something? He notice the slight change on my expression when my mind control didn't work.

"Why isn't it working?"

"A little thing called magic" He smirk.

"Magic?" I frowned confused that magic existed.

Vampires now Magic? What other crap in this world exist that no one knows nothing about? I didn't even feel my grip losen before I could react he took that as his advantage and rip away from my grip and to slam his head against my head. His fast movement made my eye sight blur even more. Before his fist could punch me I caught it. My hands crush his bones easily making him drop to his knees.

He screamed loudly as I bend his wrist in an un-natural way, the crack of his bone echoed the place.

"Let's discuss this little thing you called magic shall we?" Rolling my eyes getting annoyed of his screams.

I threw him on the floor with a loud thump, I walk over to my duffel bag and took out two long electric wire with two wooden handles at each side. I wouldn't dare touch the wire because it's soaked in vampire poison that I learned how to mix. I guess dad was right about being a vampire hunter is in our blood. Creating wepons, traps and poison came easy for me.

In the corner of my eyes I can see him crawling up trying to dash out of the door. In a flash I grab him by the neck wrapping the long wire around his neck to bring back down. I attached the wire with the pole heater making him choke unable to move.

The scent oh his blood came his veins pop out where the metal is touching his skin. He hissed in pain trying not to move as possible. I drag the chair infront of him and sat down in the same eye level.

"Now this magic thing how does it work?" I asked.

He laughed his chest rumbling in amusement I didn't find anything funny. His green eyes stared back at mine and all the amusement is gone replace by anger. Talk about Bi-polar.

"You want to know about magic find yourself a witch!" He growled leaning forward only causing him pain.

"You better start answering my questions properly before I tighten that lesh of yours to chop your head off" I said calmly with no hint of emotion.

"I wouldn't mess with witches if I was you little girl" His eyes harden not liking my threat.

"Don't worry old man it's not your concern" I smirk leaning back to my chair. "Where can I find these witches?"

"It's not easy most witches don't want to be found by vampires it's like looking for a ghost that doesn't exist" He coughed trying to wriggle away from the burning feeling. "It took me four years to find one witch."

"So basically you are useless" I tap my foot. "I guess you have no use for me after all" I took a small remote. "I want to show you my special toy"

I press the button and watch as the wire twist itself tighter digging itself into his neck. He gasp in pain he reached up to touch the wire but only to flinch away at the poison. His blood drip down his shirt soaking it in.

"S..Stop! Stop! I'll lead you to her" He coughed struggling to breathe. "But you have to let me go"

I stopped it immdiately and smiled in victory earning a death glare from him. I press the remote to automatically losen the wires. He immdiately remove away from his skin in panic.

"I knew you weren't such a waste of time" I smiled down at him. "So what's your name?"

Instead of responding I get the cold stare making me smile even more.

"Not a talker huh? That's ok"

****

I had him wearing cuff behind his back as he lead the way deeper into the woods. He wouldn't dare try to ambush me with his vampire friends and lead me into a trap. This guy was pretty determind to kill me. I must admit he did impressed me with his traps and techniques on how to fight.

Up ahead I can see a tent cottage surrounded by the woods almost hiden from anyone's eyes. To my shock I felt my ankle trip over a wire, I cursed silently forgetting about checking my surroundings. I spin around catching the wooden stake heading straight to my head just inches away from my eyes.

"Oh yeah look out for traps" He chuckled a grin forming his face. I dropped the stake and glared at him annoyed.

"Thanks for the heads up" I said sarcastically.

We continue walking towards the cabin then I felt a sudden pain shooting through my head. I didn't realised I dropped on the ground clenching my head in my hands. I look over and see him do the same.

"Annabel wait! We're not here to hurt you" He raised his hand.

I look up to see a tall lean long black haired girl about my age or younger. Her dark caramel skin brings out her hazel brown eyes. The exotic look in her made her look gorgeous from everyone else.

"I told you to never come back" Her voice sounded soft and had a melody to it.

"She...she wanted to meet you" He wince shaking his head in pain.

Her eyes landed to me then the pain stopped, I breathe a sigh of relief before standing straight. I gave her a curious stare amazed at strong arua of power coming off her.

"It's very nice to meet you" I smiled. "I'm Jessy" 

"I know who you are, I hear lots of stories about you" She gave a monotone voice.

"Hopefully good ones" I smirk. 

"Diffinately" A small sly smile appear on her face taking me by surprise. 

I gasp loudly feeling a sharp burn in my stomach, I look down and saw a stake stabbed in me. I groan in pain pulling it out in a quick movement. I spin around seeing his horrified look within seconds I threw the wooden stake right where his heart lays. He gasp his last breath before dropping on the ground. 

"That guy was starting to annoy me." I press my hand to my now healed stomach. 

She tilt her head curiously she walked away nudging her head to the cabin. 

"Follow me we have a lot to discuss" She said like she knew I would be coming. 

Inside the house is any other wooden cabin cosey and free from worries. Yes I thought her house will be filled with weird symbols and animal bones for a sacrifice. Michael never talked about witches before. She lead me to the couch telling me to take a seat. 

"I'm here to make a deal with you" 

"And what is that?" 

"Alliance with you" I pause seeing her surprised expression.

"A witch alliance with a vampire" She chuckled. "Do you know the history between vampires and witches?"

I shook my head telling her to continue on. She smiled leaning back and I knew this will be some story she will tell.

"Witches is one of the first kinds to ever encounter with a vampire. Back in the day vampires didn't hide their true nature. When the royal king found out about vampires he wanted witches and vampires to be united together. My ancestors likes to live in peace so they agreed, little did they know the King had a plan for them."

"Lincoln" I clenched my jaw tightly.

"Yes Lincoln, he wanted to learn how witches get their powers how it works he wanted to be the most powerful." Her eyes darken. "The witches didn't want part of that they knew what Lincoln is capable of. Can you image what will happen if he have all these powers? Having so much power doesn't make you powerful you're just a ticking time bomb ready to explode. Lincoln was obessed he would torture it out of my ancestors until they couldn't take anymore" I watch her clenched her hands into a fist. 

"My great great great grandmama can't stand back and watch our family being treated like that anymore. We were more power then he is and he knew that. If he couldn't be the most power he would eliminate the threat of him becoming one. My grandmama was planning to kill him but he got to her first, he chopped her head off infront of her son, her daughter, her brother, her sister and her husband. He would have them beg on their knees like some kind of God that decides who dies and who is worthey to live." She said full of hate and venom leaking from her tone.

"She was the most loved in the family everyone always turned to her and when they watch as Lincoln threw her body in the fire all hell broke loose. It was a fight no one will ever forget. We are the most powerful but Lincoln had an army and one by one Lincoln would tie my family up and burn them to ashes." I saw the hate flash in her eyes everytime his name passed her mouth. 

"He killed everyone except a little baby they put her in a basket and put her in the river and hoped she would live and she did. She carried on the genes and she knew what the vampires did to our family. We stayed clear of them hoping Lincoln wouldn't know that witches still exist. All our kind despite what you are" She stared at me intensely. "But you're not like them are you?"

"No" I leaned forward. "It's in my gene to hate vampires too and if we come together we could have every vampire who did us wrong to get down on their knees and beg for their lives. You and I can defeat Lincoln and finish the job our familes couldn't" I stared at her deeply hopping she would agree.

"What did he do to you?" She whispered.

"He had me beg for my life too, he took everything away from and I'm going to take everything away from him."

"How can I trust you?"

"You already trust me"

She seems the type of person that don't let anyone in her home especially a vampire. Letting me in her home is a way of giving her trust to me she just didn't realized it.

"I'm in" She smirk.

A smile form my face and I knew this is going to be a relationship that will be written down on history.

***

I wipe the sweat off my face stretching my limps from the four hour work out. I walked out the gym watching the breeze across the trees. Before I could even blink there stood Michael startling me a bit.

"Jessy" He greet.

"Michael"

"Where have you been lately? It feels like forever since I've seen you" He smiled.

"Well instead of doing nothing here I thought I should explore around I miss it here" I lied swiftly.

"You have to be careful someone out there is killing vampires. For all my life time I never seen so gruesome way to kill a vampire and I've seen a lot of ways they get killed. Ripping a vampire's heart is the worst death to them do you want to know why?" He stood by me and joined me watching the view.

I hid my expression putting up a blank face trying to hide the fact that my heart is beating louder as he stare at me with those eyes that seem to know everything that goes around him. No secret can go un-notice with him around.

"Why?"

"Their heart symbolise their humanity they try to keep as cruel vampires are they were never a monster. No one is ever born a monster they were made. So they try keep that tiny piece of their humanity hidden away. Ripping it out of their chest means they are a beast, just a monster that needs to be wiped out from the world." I felt his face lingering on mine.

"It reminds of a story I heard a long time ago about a young man named Argael. He was called many names the death angel, devil. He would rip people's heart out in a surgical way but his victims isn't just random. He chooses drug addicts, bullies, killers, abusers, the greedy and the cruel. He takes their heart out and saw their chest back and he does that to show everyone that they are worthless heartless people that they always were. Am I right Jessy?"

I held my breath keeping my heart into a steady beat. I slowly lift my gaze to him and it was like he is seeing through all my lies. There is no point in trying to cover it up.

"No there's one thing you missed"

"And what's that?" His eyebrows came together confused.

"Argael the devil and the monster some people see him as turned out to be their protector, their angel. They say he has no right to put them to their death he was no God but he just wanted a peaceful land. Argael was a peace maker" 

"He was but through all that burtle killings he lost himself."

"Defending the innocent was worth it" 

His eyes roam around my face trying to figure me out but I kept my emotions hiddden away.

"A nouble hero right Jessy?" 

"Right" 

He looks forward away from me I almost gave a sigh of relief that I was free from his intense eyes.

"Is that what you are Jessy?" He didn't bring his eyes back to me which I'm greatful for.

I didn't want Michael to look at me with dissapointment and anger because he's the one that guided me through everything. He trained me and made me better and I didn't want him to regret helping me out and taking me into his home.

"No," I didn't hesitate never did I once think of myself as a hero like Argael. "A hero do things for selfless reasons. What I'm doing is just old fashion revenge."

His eyes snapped back to mine surprised at my answer but there wasn't any disgust or shame in his eyes just understanding. My heart pound loudly as he stared down at me.

"Revenge will tare you a part"

"Revenge is the only thing I have left"

"Is that what you really think?" He frown.

"Yes" I said emotionless.

"You don't think that Alex loves and looks up to you as her protector and as her sister? You don't think she needs you? That Kat finally found someone to annoy other then myself?" A small smile linger on his face.

I look away feeling the guilt starting to build up in me. Of course I know all that but all I can think about these past few years is how different things could have been if I'm not like this. Lincoln needs to pay for what he has done not only for me but for everything he has done.

"Don't you think that I think of you as my little sister?" His voice sadden.

My chest clenched painfully as my throat tighten I didn't dare show that to my face. All these years I've practise not to show any hint of emotion. I didn't want to be the weak girl I was back then. I'm not going back to being her again.

"My little sister that I need to protect and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you-

"What are you doing Michael?" I face him taken back by the sadness in his eyes. "I am not changing my mind about this" I clenched my jaw ignoring the pain in my throat.

"All I'm saying is you have a long life ahead of you with people that cares about you don't waste it on things that's not worth your time and effort."

"If we didn't do things that waste our time and effort then you wouldn't have saved me Micahel" My chest tighten slowly.

"How can you think that?" He whispered in a sad tone making me flinch away.

"Because you want me to be happy and make something of my life but how can I?! When all I feel is this anger and emptiness. I know there's people that cares about me but how can I feel that love when I don't feel anything? I thought love is enough but I can't.... I have to believe that by getting revenge it will go away." I knew I let my mask slip away revealing my true emotion.

I'm miserable and I don't live like this the rest of my life.

His eyes soften as he stared at me he reach towards me cupping my cheeks. I inahle forcing the tears away hopping he don't see them.

"Okay, okay" He said clamly. "Let me help you-

"What? No this is not-

"Let me help you you're my family even if I'm not yours" He look at me and I saw the love and affection he has for me.

I felt my eyes water at his words he had no idea how much that words meant to me. Since that day Michael welcomed me into his home he is one of the people that showed me that not all vampires are monsters. He showed me kindness and he taught me to be better then what I think I am. He's been my family since that day.

I couldn't speak worried that my voice would crack under my emotions so I just pulled him into a hug. He wrapped his arms around me feeling secure and safe.

***

I felt his teeth grazed against my skin making shiver my mouth instantly water. My heart began to beat out of control I've never felt anything like this before. I clenched onto his shirt tightly the anticipation of the bite was unbearable. I moan at the feel of his lips touching softly leaving a burning trail where his lips touched.

His teeth extend some more it was one more step for him to take one action.

I shot up from my bed my body burning up in sweat. I dreamt of Dominic and the way his lips touched my neck, his hands held onto me tightly the way his body felt against mine. I wanted him to bite me and I was okay with it. What's wrong with me?

I wiped the sweat of my forehead and stood up to get a glass of water feeling the need to cool down. I gulp the cold water in desperation to cool my temperature down.

"Dreaming about me again" His deep voice rang behind me.

I closed my eyes tightly hopping I'm imaging it, I haven't seen Dominic since that night I ran off. Here I am coming face to face with my problems. The only problem I have no answer for. I snapped my eyes open ready to face him.

"Yes" I went from a different approach to talk to him.

Instead of being cold and emotionless I decided to play with him and tease him the way he always do to me. His smugness drop but I can still the tiny smirk on his lips.

"Yeah? What did you dream about?"

I walk towards him taking a good look at him. His handsome feature his well define jaw line, his hypnotic blue eyes, the stubble on his face that made him look better, his caramel brown hair looks soft that you could run your hands through it all day it will still stay perfect. His muscels tinted on his plain white top and his track pants hanging loose around his waist.

I stopped inches away from him that I can feel the heat coming off his body.

"About me and you in the storage room completely alone in the dark. You had your arms around mine and I had my hands fisted into your shirt." I whispered softly.

I didn't realized that I put my hands on his chest and we both seem to be aware of my touch. I tried not to look like I'm in panic like how I am feeling inside. I wanted to jolt back and take my hand back as quick as I can I held it there feeling his heat beneath my hand.

"What else?" He whispered.

I snapped my eyes up at him and saw his eyes darken slightly. I inch closer to him running my hand up his shoulder feeling his muscels stiffen. I know I'm playing a dangerous game but I want payback for what he did.

"Then you put your lips on my neck and trail warm kisses all over my neck up to my face"

I skip the bit where I wanted him to bite me I didn't want to sound like a freak, it's not a normal thing to want.

 My hands trail up to his neck softly touching the vein pumping loudly. My eyes snapped down onto his neck completely lost my motor skills. It was like everything stopped. I inch closer to him and inhale sharply smelling his sweet musky scent.

"Then your lips move closer to mine"

His eyes locked on my lips intensely. I lick the bottom of lips causing he to pull me closer to him. I felt the heat of his breath fanning against mine almost making me rethink of what I'm doing.

"Then what?" His voice husky sending chills down my spin.

"Then I moved closer then I did this.."

I tilt my head almost touching our lips together and with all my strength I had I moved my hands on his chest pushing him away. He landed breifly on the dinning chair causing him to lean back and fall on the floor at the push. His eyes snapped wide open in shock, the look on his face made me laugh.

"You think you're funny?!" He growled still sprawled on the floor. 

"I am hilarious!" I laughed slapping my stomach.

"So uncool!" He whined looking like a little boy ready to pout and stomp his foot making me laugh some more. 

"I'll show you something to laugh at!" 

Before I could react or runaway he grabbed my waist in a tight grip and just ran for it. I couldn't pry his hands off me.

"Let go of me Dominic!" I yelled through the cold night air.

Where the hell is he taking me before I could even process a thought my body slam down on a cold ice water. I gasp in the cold contact as the ice water swallow me up making my blood run cold. I swam up the surface and saw hysterically laughing Dominic.

The fog of the night surround us, my breath crystalizing as it hit the air.

"You little....

I became lost for words shivering coldly he broke into a grin seeing my pain making him laugh.

"Little what? Hottie? Handsome?" He smirk amused.

"Ass-face!" I shout the first word it came through my mind.

"Ass-face?" His laugh echoed the empty night.

I growled annoyed making my way out of the river, I slowly climb up not feeling my limbs. I never stop glaring at him for a second making him chuckle. My hair drip cold ice water that I'm afraid it will turn into ice drops sticking on my ends.

"Wasn't that hilarious?" He teased.

"No this is!" I pushed him on the edge of the lake making him unbalance.

He fell right in causing a big splash I burst out laughing and ran for it before he could do something else. I rushed in and locked the door hearing his foot steps a few miles away. I chuckled making my way to my room making sure I locked it.

I felt a small smile on my lips seeing his face flash before my eyes. I lett out a small laugh shaking my head at the memory.

I can hear him down stairs trying to get in making me laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 133 13
Hey guys, what up? This is just some book I thought you might like. tell me what you think and so on. Hope you like it...
721K 28.7K 23
(DISCLAIMER: I know there are a lot of grammatical errors so please don't point them out. Proceed at your own accord.) (Working on a MAJOR and COMPLE...
166 49 18
A vampire girl, tortured by other vampires while she was still a human, runs away and decides to join Vampire Hunters' Agency to get her revenge on a...
1.2K 10 10
Nobody believes Penny when she says she sees Vampires and Werewolves. Not even her family. Then her family is killed by Vampires. Still, nobody belie...