Dark Girl (BWWM)

Od PrincessBug6943

Adannaya (odd-uh-nay-ah) King lives a normal life. Studying fashion in Rhode Island and taking care of her 3... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Important Author's Note!!
Chapter 23
Authors Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32(Final)
BONUS CHAPTER
NOTE!

Chapter 21

2.2K 147 8
Od PrincessBug6943

_____Adannaya

We pulled up to the blue house on the left side of SandWay drive. A silver 2014 Range Rover was parked in front of us. I leaned back against my seat and sighed. What if I go in there and something pops off? I'm really not trying to fight today. But if I have to I will. I stared at the front door of the house.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We can wait." Melanie faced me from the driver's side.

"No I don't want to wait." I sighed and shifted in my seat.

"Babe we can come back later if you want to." Vladimir sat up in the back. He eyes were glued to me. I could feel him staring at the side of my face, but I didn't face him.

"I said I don't want to wait. Lady might be in there and I can't risk leaving then coming back. I'm just praying that he is still here." I unbuckled my seat belt.

"Well somebody has to be here. There is a huge ass car, truck whatever you wanna call it, parked in the damn driveway." Melanie looked ahead talking to me her hand gripped the steering wheel. "Lets just hurry up and go in there. I'm getting a little impatient."

"Bring your crazy ass Melanie." I opened the door to the car. I waited for Vladimir and Melanie. They walked beside me to the front door. I stared at the white door for a split second then knocked on the door.

"Do you think he will answer?" I questioned.

"I hope he will." Vladimir answered.

"Should we knock again?"

"Girl if you don't-" Melanie knocked harder on the door. "Now that's how you knock on the damn door. I don't know why your acting like your not ready to pop off. I know you are." She folded her arms. "Quit that shit!"

After Melanie yelled at me the front door opened. A tall white man with perfect stature took in the opened door. He had no shirt on showing his carved abs and toned biceps. I tried not to stare at this man's god-like body. Tell you the truth I haven't even looked at his face yet. I scanned his body really quick before Vladimir could notice.

"Adannaya what are you doing here." He voice rang in my ears. I felt my blood boil over like a pot of lava. If this is him I swear I will fucking scream. I lifted my head up from his body and glared in his eyes. Valentino's eyes were staring at me.

Okay lets back up a couple of steps. This is the hateful man that I met outside of my job at Minuteman. The one that wore the suit and $1,000 pair of sunglasses. Maybe I should give a little background on him.

When I was dating my ex me and Valentino had a little 'thing' going on. Anytime I had an argument or disagreement with my ex I went to him. He was always there to comfort me. Valentino made us promise each other that we weren't going to tell anybody. In the beginning I wasn't cheating with my ex. He was just a friend to talk to, you know. Just a friend until one night.

Flashback

"Are you okay?" Valentino opened the door and let me in. I walked up the small step and leaned up against the couch."Adannaya what's wrong?" He shut the door. I looked up at him with watery eyes.

"We got into another fight." I wiped the falling tear from my eyes.

"And why are you crying? No need to shed tears over him." Valentino pressed his warm body onto my cold one. His muscular arms wrapped around my neck. My arms moved around his waist. "Why were y'all fighting this time?" He mumbled.

"He accused me of cheating. Again!" I buried my face into his chest. His hands rubbed my back in a circular motion. "I'm not even cheating."

"Everyone knows that, but he doesn't." Valentino pulled away from the hug. I looked up at him tears filling the rims of my eyes. He took his thumbs and removed the falling one.

"The crazy thing is he knows I'm not cheating." I pushed a piece of hair behind my ear. "He's the only one that cheats!" I dropped on the couch crossing my arms.

"How many times have I said: Swirl leave him?" His voice was tense.

"Over a thousand." I stared at the wall.

"And why won't you do it. Staying with him is going to turn you evil as hell. And I can't have you walking around looking evil. Your too beautiful for that." His eyes stared into mine.

He was telling the truth but why won't I listen. I felt myself starting to blush from his stare. It's something about his eyes that change my whole mood.

"He fought with me again."

"As always." Valentino stood up from the couch. He extended his hand out to me. "Lets go outside to the pool." He licked his lips.

I stood up and grabbed his hand. He pulled me along with him outside. I admired his body. This whole time I had no idea he wasn't wearing a shirt. Its just something about him that I can't get a hold of. Besides the fact that he's my boyfriends friend.

"I just realized you aren't wearing a shirt." I raised an eyebrow.

"I thought I felt a breeze." He winked at me. My face flushed causing me to look down.

We stepped outside beside the pool. I sat on one of the lounge chairs. Valentino stood over me.
"Why are you standing over me V?"

"Why do you let him stress you out? You should be out with your friends having drinks and dancing. Hanging with them telling all the 'good' things that your man does." He began to rant. "You should be proud of your man. You shouldn't be running to another one because he doesn't treat you right." He paced back and forth. All this he was saying started to come out at once. "He should cater to your every needs-"

"Okay I get it V." I began to get annoyed.

"No you don't." He shook his head. "If you got it then you would leave. You wouldn't sit in that house every night crying yourself to sleep. Wishing that he would stay home!"

"Quit it V! You don't have to lecture to me, I am not two dammit!" I stood up from the chair.

"I do have to lecture to your ass! You'd rather stay with an ass then with someone who comforts you." I was annoyed, mad, and upset because a he was saying was true. "Be with someone who holds you at night when your cold, or not feeling well. Be with a man that can protect you not other women." His chest flexed from the anger that he was expressing. His hands moved in various ways. And I sensed his feelings. He cares.

"Your naming all these expectations that no one can fulfill. Tell me who can do that Valentino!" I stepped closer to him. His body heat radiated off him onto my skin. His nostrils flared open from his breathing. He looked down at me biting his lower lip.

"I can fulfill those things with no hesitation." Valentino charged at me. Our lips clashed together and began to move in sync. His lips were soft and smooth. I groaned onto his lips. The kiss was filled with ten times more passion than my boyfriend's. His hands traveled down my sides and latched onto my bottom. His touch sent a shiver down my spine. We pulled away from the kiss.

His eyes looked into mine. "Stay with me."

Flashback over.

That night I did cheat. And do I regret it, no I do not. All the shit my ex put me through I could've cared less that night. "Can I help you with something Adannaya?" He leaned up against the door-frame.

"Why else would I come over  here?" I crossed my arms over my chest. His eyes lower to my chest. I removed my arms.

"Well there are a lot of reason why-" His eyes grazed my body. "-you would be her Adannaya." Hr raised an eyebrow. My mouth dropped. I knew exactly what he  was doing. And I'm pretty sure Vladimir caught on too.

Vladimir's arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. Valentino's form instantly changed. His jaws were clenched and he stood up straight against the door. I looked over at Melanie. She had an 'are you serious' look plastered on her face.

"Can we just get this over with?" I questioned.

"Yea come inside." He nodded his head for us to come in. Melanie walked in first followed by Vladimir. Him and Valentino exchanged glares between each other. I followed behind Vladimir. I walked through the door and Valentino's fingers grazed my back. It instant chills through my body causing me to shiver. "I seen that Swirl." A smirk placed in his face.

"Don't call me that Valentino. That's not my name." I harshly whispered.

"Whatever you say swirl." He turned and walked upstairs. I made my way into the living room. I walked through the foyer. Melanie and Vladimir were sitting on opposite couches.
Both of their faces filled with confusion and anger.

"What the hell was that Naya?!" Vladimir slightly yelled.

"I don't know dammit. And lower your voice." I sat down in the couch beside him.

"Well it's something. He was staring at you like your his prey or some shit." His face began to change.

"How is that my fault?!"

"I didn't say it was your fault Naya! I was just asking you a question." He glared at me.

"Both of y'all shut up. Don't do this here. Right now we need to figure out why Valentino is here and not him." Melanie scolded us.

"Fine. But we are talking about this later." Vladimir stated. I sighed. Valentino walked into the living room. This time with a shirt and proper pants on. He sat in the chair in front of Melanie. She leaned back on the couch.

"So what exactly do you need?" He questioned.

"Where is your friend?" Melanie asked.

"Which one? I have a lot of friends." He stated.

"The one that Adannaya had the child with." Melanie continued but with the wrong chose of words. Valentino's stature changed. He was now sitting forward in the chair with his face turning pink.

"I don't know where that bastard is." His voice deepened.

"Melanie wrong choose of words." I leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry I forgot. I didn't think he would get so mad about it."

"If your going to fucking whisper you can get the hell out of my house." Valentino yelled.

"Chill out for like five seconds V."

"Well can you tell me anything about him?" I asked.

"Well what do you want to know Sw- I mean Adannaya? You came all the way over here so it must be important."

"Why isn't he here? That's my question." 

"He doesn't live here. Well not anymore at least." He rolled up his sleeves. "He moved out a couple of days ago. Don't ask me where because I have no idea." 

"What the hell! We were so close." Melanie groaned. 

"Why would you want to talk to your ex anyway?" Valentino's voice filled with concern.

"Because I- um- well Adanna went missing and there's no doubt that he took her." I played with my fingers. Vladimir rubbed my knee in a circular motion. 

"Well if that's the case. I don't want anybody trying to play my boy. But you know what-" He stood up from the chair. He placed his balled fist against his mouth. "He told me about reuniting with a child he had. He never said who it was though. When I asked which one he went silent." Valentino walked around the couch to a desk behind us. "On the way out that night he had bags in his hands. One filled with toys."

I felt my eyes start to water. my vision began to blur. "What kind of toys?" 

"Um, I think they were ducks. But anyway he slipped and told that he was going to pick up Lady." Valentino licked his lips. That dirty bastard took my child. I clenched my fist together and held them at my sides.

"Does he have any houses outside of this area?"

"Yes, but it's in another part of Rhode Island. I can take y'all there tomorrow if you like." Valentino offered.

"Can we do it Wednesday?"

"Naya that's too long. That's three days from now." Melanie stated.

"I agree with Melanie Babe. That's waiting too long." I looked over at Valentino he was leaned up against the desk with his arms crossed and his bottom lip in his mouth. 

"That's perfect timing actually. By that time he thinks he has won." I stood up from the couch and pulled down my shirt. "Wednesday, call em and let me know what time." I turned and walked out of the living room. 

"Whatever you say Swirl." I turned and mean mugged Valentino. A smirk formed on h is lips.

"Goodbye V." We walked to the car this time with me in the driver's side. 

"Why does he call you swirl?" Vladimir questioned. 

"Because when I moved here only people I dated were white men. You just happened to be one of the lucky ones."
_______________

I'm in love with this chapter! Let me know what you thin comment, vote you know what to do.

Princessbug

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

238 18 7
He shrugs and ducks his head so he can look into her eyes. "Now may last forever." Her breath stills as she hears the weighted words. "Cole, I don't...
29K 3.7K 20
Winner of First Prize in Best Fantasy story in Abhigya Awards 2018... They are arch rivals... One fights for the truth and the other fight for money...
33.3K 1K 15
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐟𝐢𝐚 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲
54.6K 1.4K 32
It was simple. She was beautiful. And I almost killed her. ---------- cover by AvaBrielle being edited