Teacher's Choice | ✓

By TheSolSoldier_

Jordyn Harper falls for someone she never thought she would fall for; her young, new, gorgeous teacher, Mr. E... More

COPYRIGHT & INFO
The Teacher's Choice: One
The Teacher's Choice: Two
The Teachers Choice: Three
The Teachers Choice: Four
The Teachers Choice: Five
The Teachers Choice: Six
The Teachers Choice: Seven
The Teachers Choice: Eight
Cake! Teachers Choice: Nine
Teachers Choice: Ten
Teachers Choice: Eleven
Teachers Choice: Twelve
Important Another's Note!
Teachers Choice: Thirteen
Teachers Choice: Fourteen
Teachers Choice: Fifteen
Teachers Choice: Sixteen
Teachers Choice: Seventeen
Teachers Choice: Eighteen
The Break Up. Chapter Nineteen
Together Again. Chapter Twenty.
Surprise Guests. Chapter Twenty-One.
Sexy Arms. Chapter Twenty-Two
Gym Time. Chapter Twenty-Three.
All I have to say is You're one pretty guy. Chapter Twenty-Four.
Party Time. Chapter Twenty-Five.
PROM? Authors Note!
Turoring? Yeah Right. Chapter Twenty-Six
"The guy bugs me. Just look at his face." Chapter Twenty-Seven.
Suspension. Chapter Twenty-Eight
Authors Note.
"I know your secret." Chapter Twenty- Nine.
" It's gonna be bye bye Mr. Evans for you Jordyn." Chapter Thirty
Authors Note!!
Guys have Urges too. Chapter Thirty- One
Halloween Special! " I got chills they're multiplying." Chapter Thirty-Two
"You give me what I want, Jordyn." Chapter Thirty Three.
"....Panties..." Chapter Thiry Four.
'Twinning Trouble.' Chapter Thirty Six.
ThanksGiving or JerksGiving? Chapter Thirty Seven.
Jordyn I would love to "fix" your heater for you. Chapter Thirty Eight.
"Kyle!!!" Chapter Thirty Nine.
Covers!!
"Oh Lord!"Chapter Forty
Burns and Dreams. Chapter Forty- One
What do you call a Fake Noodle? Chapter Forty- Two
Second Book??
Bike Hike and Paddle. Chapter Forty-Three.
Important Authors Note.
A Night To Cherish. More Like A Night To Perish. Chapter Forty- Four.
SECOND BOOK
Forever Friends and New Beginnings. Chapter Forty- Five
Bonus Chapter.
I NEED YOUR HELP

"Oh Snap!!" Chapter Thirty Five.

6.8K 209 34
By TheSolSoldier_

Chapter 35. "Oh Snap!!"

9:45 P.M.

Mason held my small, tiny hand in his large warm one as he rubs it. He smiles at me and looks at my hand.

"That burn mark on your hand reminds me when we first met."

I look at my hand, " Yeah, I remember that day."

"I'm sorry that douche burnt you."

I laugh, "It's fine, Mason. You don't need to apologize for everything. And everything that you have been apologizing for isn't your fault." The sling around my arm digging into my skin leaving a bright, red, mark. "Can I please just like scream or something? This sling is bothering the heck out of me."

He kisses my shoulder and I smile. "Is it still bothering you?"

"It would bother me less if you kissed my lips."

He chuckles and lifts my chin up and kisses me on the lips, "How about that?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure."

He kisses me once more but longer than the last. "Better?"

I smile, " A Little."

Mason continues to kiss up my neck and on my jawline.

"What was that?" He asks.

I look at him, " What was what?"

"You didn't hear that?"

"Mason, are you trying to scare me?"

His eyes widened slightly, " No I'm not. How do you not hear that?"

"Mason, your freaking me out." I say as he gets off the couch. I get up and follow him. "What did the noise sound like?" I ask.

"Like someone was tapping on the window."

"Are you....gonna look?" I ask.

He turns around and looks at me, "Yeah." He works his way towards the front door and steps outside. I turn the front step light on and stand behind him. I place my hand on his back as it starts to shake.

Why is my hand even shaking?

He walks down the steps and looks around.

"Do you see anything?" I ask.

He walks back to the door and closes it behind him. "Nope, nothing."

"That's weird."

He walks closer to me and smiles, he grabs my hands and holds them in his. "Why are your hands shaking?" He inquires.

I laugh nervously, " I don't know."

"Are you okay?" He looks at me with his beautiful green eyes, I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm fine, at least I feel fine."

********

7:25 A.M.

I flipped the pancakes in the pan as I hear a loud yawn. I smile, " You have a cute yawn." I turn around and see him scratching at his chest of glory.

He laughs, " You should really put something else on."

I look down at my white somewhat baggy v neck T-Shirt, which you can see my black bra, and a black pair of spandex. I smile slightly and look him up and down, " Why? Do I look that terrifying?" I ask while turning back around to face the cooking pancakes.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist, placing his chin on my head. I could feel his warm abs pressed against my back. "No, you look...sexy."

I laugh, " Oh really now?" Every breath he takes I feel his stomach move against my back.

I look at him from the corner of my eye. He bites his lip, and that makes him irresistible. "Yeah."

"Oh my gosh."

His face turns slightly red, "What?" He asks.

I smile, " You're just so sexy."

He laughs, " Right back at ya." He places his hand on my thigh and moves up slowly towards my spandex as I did the final flip to my pancakes. Once the pancakes were done I plopped them onto their plates and drizzled strawberry sauce, whip cream, and some fresh cut fruit. Before he got as high on my thigh as he wanted, I took the two plates and placed them on the table, sitting down on our seats. I cut into my pancakes eating them like I was a monster who only had minutes to live. I felt Mason's eyes on me.

I look up with a little bit of whip cream on my lip. "What?" I ask.

He chuckles, "N-"

"Don't say nothing." I say cutting him off and licking my lips.

"You look-"

"Disturbing? I know."

He laughs, "No, really-"

"Zombieish?"

He chuckles, "Jordyn, let me finish... You look beautiful."

Then the blush appears. "Thank you!"

"These are delicious!" He smiles while licking his lips.

I laugh, " Thank you."

"Who taught you to make this?" He asks.

I look down at my food and my facial express change, " Um." I laugh nervously, " my dad taught me when I was little, him and I cooked all the time."

Mason puts down his fork, stands up out of his chair and sits right beside me. He faced the chair towards me and turned my chair for me to face him. He lifts my chin up and kisses me gently on the lips. "I'm sorry Jordyn."

I smile slightly, "Mason, it's okay. Your so sweet." I say while placing my hands on his cheeks and giving him a kiss on the lips.

10 minutes go by and Mason and I fight over who gets to wash the plates, of course, he won.

"What's that beeping?" I ask.

Mason wipes his hands on a towel and walks into the living room. "Sounds like a moving van. Let's go look." I follow Mason as he opens the front door, totally forgetting what I'm wearing. Mason and I walk out to the porch and see a big moving van right next door.

"Howdy neighbor!" A man who looks about early 40s says with a cheerful voice. The man walks over to us.

"Hello." Mason says with his deep voice.

The man who stood before us held out his hand for us to shake. "I'm Roy, Roy Hem."

A smile grew on Mason's face. "Hi Roy, I'm Mason, Mason Evans." He smiles, shaking the mans hand.

Roy turns to face me with a wide smile. I held out my hand, "I'm Jordyn."

Roy shakes my hand and stood there standing tall looking down at my clothes. I flushed with embarrassment and Mason push me somewhat behind him. Soon Roy left back to his house next door and two others came up to us.

"Hi, I'm Jenny, and this is my brother Eric."

Mason and I greet the two. The guy named Eric wouldn't stop staring at me, it was weird.

"So how old are you two?" I ask.

"We're twins, and we are both 17."

**********

The next Morning.

7:35 A.M.

The bells ring for the beginning of first hour as students rushed through the halls towards their classes. Soon the hall was empty and silent. I grab my two big books for English, they felt like they weighed a billion pounds. I close my locker and rush towards my first hour. But, before I could reach it, someone stopped me.

"Jordyn."

I turned around to a big, gorgeous, smile. "Hey Mr. Evans." He grabs my hand and leads me down the stairs, where no one ever really uses them.

He places his hands on my waist. "I like it when you talk dirty to me."

I laugh, " I've never talked dirty to you before, and I have to call you that here."

"Well it's hot. And it turns me on."

I place my hands on his chest and look up at him with just my eyes, "Well, Mr. Evans." I say trying to sound sexy.

He bites his lip and soon I felt something somewhat hard against my stomach.

I burst into laughter I just couldn't help it. I wrap my arms around his waist laughing into his chest and he laughs and wrapping his arms around my neck. "Oh, I love you Mr. Evans."

"Jordyn?"

I turn around and see the twins we met yesterday, Eric and Jenny.

"Oh snap!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.6K 413 3
An edgy, sexy USA TODAY bestseller about falling for the one person you can’t have. Maise O’Malley just turned eighteen, but she’s felt like a grown...
31K 1.6K 27
"He Never Needs To Know." - Elijah Nicolas Jordyn Harper finally knows what the college life is like. Her and Mason's relationship is finally l...
82.4K 2.6K 29
First day back at school after the Summer, and the truth all comes out. Rachel Jones was in Year 13, hoping to enjoy her last year at school. But tha...
170K 3.2K 24
||Teenage Student Affair Novel|| • "How did we end up like this?" "I fell in love with you, and you fell in love with me." "But you have a wife and k...