Home (A Jax Teller/ Sons Of A...

Από ree_louise

I freeze at the sound of the all to familiar woman's voice, a voice I haven't heard in twelve years. I swallo... Περισσότερα

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 18

28.2K 483 24
Από ree_louise

WARNING SEX SCENE

I place my hand in Jax's and he pulls me to my feet, me falling against his chest. He gives me one last long kiss before pulling back, "Meet me at mine?"

I nod my head and he kisses me again before pulling away, keeping my hand in his. We walk out of the house and go separate ways to our car and bike. He jumps on and drives away and I climb into the car, the weight of the world off my shoulders. I smile to myself, it's finally happening. Jax and I are together. I let out a girlish giggle and I hate myself for it. I start the car and make my way to Jax's, a big smile over my face the whole time.

I turn the corner and see his bike in the driveway, Neeta's car gone. I park my car beside his bike and get out, locking it behind me. I make my way up the familiar steps and I open the door, making my way inside.

"Jax?" I call out.

"In here babe." He calls back from within the house.

I lock the door and dump my bag on the hall table and make my way through the house. I hear noise coming from Abel's room and I make my way down the hall. I stop by the doorway and I see Jax standing over Abel's crib, his hand reaching in. I walk up behind him and place my hand on the small of his back, my chin resting on his shoulder and he lays his head against mine.

Abel is sound asleep in the crib, his soft snoring being heard over the sound of the mobile lullaby. Jax gently runs his fingers over Abel's face and Abel snuggles his head closer into his father's hand. My heart melts at the sight and I reach my other hand up and grip Jax's arm.

"He's beautiful, isn't he?" I whisper, looking down at the little boy.

"He sure is." He whispers back.

I turn my head at the same time he does, his face inches from mine. The side of his mouth turns up into his trademark smirk, his arm wrapping around my waist. He reaches up his other hand and pulls my lips to his. My hands grip at his cut and I hold him tightly against me. He turns me around so my back is to the door and he walks us out into the hallway, the kiss not breaking. He pulls away long enough to gently close the door before his lips are on mine again.

He walks us down the hallway until we eventually make it into his room. I pull his cut off his shoulders as his hands make way at my shirt. He lifts it up and it slides over my head, him tossing it to the floor. I grab his T-Shirt and pull it off, tossing it across the room. Both of our hands make a grab for the other's belt and soon we are both stripped of our jeans, leaving us in our underwear.

Jax smirks at me and gently pushes me back onto the bed, where I let out a giggle. He crawls over me and his body presses down on me comfortably. My fingers are in his hair as his lips attack one, his tongue slipping into my mouth. One of my hands goes down his neck and I dig my nails into his back, my legs wrapped tightly around his thighs. I flip us over until I'm sitting on top of him, his erection digging into my most sensitive part.

His beautiful baby blue eyes look up at me happily and he sits up, his face buried in between my covered breasts. He places kisses on the top of my breasts and I throw my head back in ecstasy, my hands in his hair. His hands run up my back until they reach the clasp of my bra, he quickly undoes it and the material falls away from my skin. He kisses along my chest once again and I feel goosebumps form over my skin. His mouth expertly takes my nipple into it and I gasp, it radiating in my core. He gently nips and sucks on it and I tug on his hair in pleasure.

"Oh Jax..." I moan, biting my lip hard.

He removes his mouth from me and pulls my face to his, his eyes shining and a smile on his face, "You have no idea how long I've waited to do this again."

"Me neither." I whisper, smiling widely at him.

He pulls me against him and rolls us over so I'm on the bottom. As his slips his tongue into my mouth once more, I lift my feet up to the lining of his boxers. I slip my toes underneath and push the material down his legs. Jax lifts his hips to help me and soon he kicks them off of the side of the bed. His hands move down my sides and he grasps the flimsy material of my underwear. He grips it tightly and swiftly rips it away, causing me to gasp in shock and excitement.

Jax gives me a naughty look and his lips are on mine again. He places his large erection at my entrance but doesn't enter. Instead he moves his hips so that his erection moves in between my wet folds. The sensation is incredible and my nails dig into his back. His hands are all over my body and I can feel the tension begin to build.

"Jax..." I breath as his lips move to my neck.

"What Darlin'?" He asks, his lips still on my skin.

"I need you." I breath, my body on fire.

He pulls away from my skin and looks into my eyes, "You sure?" He asks, suddenly apprehensive.

I realise why he must be nervous and I reach my hand up to his face, my thumb running along his jawline,  "You won't hurt me."

He looks at me unsurely and I look deep into his eyes, "I promise I'll tell you if you do."

He looks at me a moment before nodding. He moves his hips until I feel his tip at my entrance and then slowly he pushes forward. The sensation is a little uncomfortable at first but I don't make a sound, not wanting him to stop. He's so big and he fills me up until eventually his hips meet my own. I open my eyes and see him looking down at me, making sure I'm okay. I wait a moment, adjusting to the size of him when I lift my hips up. The feeling is incredible and I let out a loan moan at the feeling.

I do the same thing again, but this time his hips meet mine. My fingernails dig into his back as he brings his lips to mine once again. He thrusts slowly in and out of me, all the while his tongue working my own. My breathing becomes shallower as the tension within me builds more and more. Jax begins to speed up and I throw my head back in ecstasy, letting out soundless cries. He begins to really work me and I can't hold it back anymore.

I feel the sensation spread throughout my entire body and I muffle screams to not wake Abel. My fingernails dig into Jax's back and I feel him shudder above me. I feel him shoot inside me and a weird feeling of satisfaction comes over me. I slump back against the bed and Jax rolls to the side, our loud breathing filling the air. I regain my breath and I turn my head to the side, looking at his beautiful face. He turns his head to the side and I look into his baby blue eyes.

"I love you." He whispers.

A small smile tugs at the side of my mouth, "I love you too."

He pulls me against his side and I close my eyes in content, him placing a kiss in my hair. I snuggle up against his chest and he pulls the covers over us, encasing us in their warmth. I trace my fingers over his tattoo of Abel's name and I place small kisses on his chest. His fingers run up and down my spine, causing goosebumps to cover the skin. I've never been so happy, so peaceful as I am now. Exhaustion of the night settles in and close my eyes, drifting into a peaceful sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open my eyes and see sunlight filtering through the slats of the blinds. For a second I wonder where I am but then I realise, a smile covering my face. I turn my head and see that the other side of the bed is empty. I lean up on my elbows and look around before tossing the sheet aside, climbing out of bed. I grab one of Jax's shirts from the ground and I toss it on, making my way down the hallway. I stop at the door of Abel's room and lean against the doorframe, crossing my arms and legs.

Jax's bare back faces me as he changes Abel's diaper, whispering things to the small child. Jax leans down and blows raspberries on the baby's belly and I smile brightly at the sound of Abel's laugh. Jax picks him up and turns, Abel in nothing but a diaper. Jax's eyes land on me and he smiles, "Mornin' Darlin'."

I smile back, "How's my favourite boy?" I ask, looking at Abel.

"Your favourite huh?" He asks, stopping in front of me.

I smile, "One of them." I say, taking Abel off of him.

The little boy has a large smile on his face as his hands reach for my face and I playfully nip at his hands. I blow a raspberry on his cheek and he squeals with delight. I look up and see Jax with a small smile on his face, his eyes alight with something I can't quite read.

"How're you feeling?" He asks after a moment, his eyes looking on me in concern.

I roll my eyes, "I'm fine Jax."

He looks at me unsurely and I take a step forward, placing a kiss on his cheek, "I'm fine baby, you don't have to worry about me."

"I just wish you had told me." He says as I pull away.

I look him in the eyes and tilt my head, "I kept you safe, that's all that matters."

He looks at me sadly and I shake my head, "I've got to head home. Shower, get some clothes and get ready for work." I say, turning and heading towards the kitchen.

I shift Abel to my hip as Jax follows me, "It's not safe."

I roll my eyes as I make my way to the kettle, "Jax it's been weeks and they haven't come after me, I need to go to work. I've already missed enough time as it is." I say, beginning to make my morning coffee.

"I don't care, I don't want you to go." He says.

I turn and see him leaning against the counter with his arms over his chest and I chuckle, "What?" He asks me and I shake my head.

"I'm fine Jax. I'm more worried about you guys." I say seriously.

He steps forward and grasps my face in his hands, "Don't you worry about us babe."

I close my eyes and he places a kiss on my forehead. Abel squirms between us and the kettle goes off. I step back and hand Abel to Jax and I begin to get us ready for the morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my shoes on and grab my purse when I hear a knocking at the front door. I cock my eyebrow in confusion before putting my things down and making my way to the front door. I open it up and am surprised by who I see there.

"Morning." Tara says.

"Hey." I say, confused as to why she's here.

I move out of the way to let her come in, closing the door behind us. I begin to make my way down the hallway when she speaks, "You doing okay?

I look at her confused and then I realise she must know that I've told. I run my fingers through my hair and shrug my shoulders, "Sure."

"It was brave, doing what you did." She states.

I think of Jax and sigh, "It had to be done, snap Jax and Clay out of their bullshit."

She shakes her head, "It had to be done for you. You want to talk about it?"

I shake my head, "No, but thanks."

She nods her head in respect, "I know that things have been tense lately between us, but I just want you to know that I don't hate you." She says quietly.

I look at her and she continues, "I know in high school I was a bitch to you, flaunting Jax and I 's relationship in your face and I'm sorry. I've always known that you and Jax would end up together, God everyone knew it." She says, shaking her head.

"How do you know?" I ask, wondering how she found out.

"Jax came to the hospital today, to say thank you for looking after you. I sort of figured it out after that." She explains and I close my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I didn't plan for anything to happen-" I begin, feeling guilty.

She shakes her head, "It's fine, I knew it was going to happen. Look, I know that our relationship hasn't always been the best but I want you to know that I care for you. You came to me during a terrible time and I appreciate that. And this may sound weird, but I was hoping we could still be friends?" She asks, looking up at me.

I look at her for a moment, thinking it over before nodding my head, "Yeah, I'd like that." I say.

She gives me a smile before looking down, "I got to head back to the hospital, but I'll see you later?"

I nod my head, "Sure."

"Okay."

She turns and makes her way out of the house and soon I hear her car driving away. I stare after her confused, wondering where this has all come from. I glance at the clock on the wall and realise I'm running late. I curse to myself and make my to work.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pull up out front of the garage and get out, making my way over to Opie. Opie kneels beside a baby blue bike, one that he's been working on for a long time. I lock the car door and walk over to him, seeing he is immersed in his work.

"Hey Ope." I call out.

He turns and looks at me, a look of pity on his face. He gets up and makes his way over to me, pulling me into his arms. He stand there holding me tightly, "I'm so sorry." He whispers.

"It's okay Ope, I'm fine." I whisper, pulling back to look into his face.

He looks down at me sadly, "I wish you had told me."

I shake my head at him, "You know I couldn't."

He looks at me for a moment before nodding his head. He walks towards his bike and I follow him, admiring his work, "You've done an amazing job Ope."

He gives me a smile, "I think so." He says, kneeling down and continuing his work.

I hear the sound of a bike turn in and I see Tig ride, parking by they other bikes. He gets off and walks towards us. He walks up to me with arms wide open, "Hey Darlin'." He says, embracing me, reeking of alcohol.

He gives me a long hug and I accept it, one of the only times Tig isn't hitting on me. He steps back and looks at the bike in front of us, "Looks good Ope, you've done a great job restoring that bad boy."

"Yeah." Opie says, looking at the bike.

"Need a hand?" Tig asks and Opie shakes his head, "Nah I'm all good."

Tig looks at him weirdly for a moment before speaking, "Can I ask you a question Opie?"

"What's that?" Opie asks, looking up at him.

"The night that Donna was killed, why was she driving the truck?" Tig asks, looking at him sadly.

I give Tig a look, wondering why he is bringing up such a painful thing. I look at Opie and see his sad expression, "I was taking the kids home, needed a back seat. Why are you asking?"

Tig shakes his head, "She wasn't supposed to be in the truck Ope." He says with tears in his eyes.

I stare at Tig in shock as Opie lunges for him, throwing him against the truck and laying into him.

"Stop it Ope!" I yell, rushing forward.

"What did you do? What did you do?!" Opie yells, blood covering his fist and Tig's face.

"It was Stahl, she made you a rat. She's the one who killed Donna, me and Clay didn't want to believe it." Tig says breathlessly.

"I came clean! Clay and I were good!" Opie cries and I stand there with my hands over my mouth, tears streaming down my eyes.

"Found wire taps in your truck and your phone. The Feds put money in your accounts. Stahl wanted us to think you had turned. It was supposed to be you in the truck not Donna." Tig says emotionlessly.

I hear the sound of another bike pulling up and Jax yelling. Opie looks at him brokenly and I step forward, tugging on Opie's arm. He lets go of Tig as the guys walk forward and he thrusts his arm out of my grasp and storms towards his bike.

"Opie!" Jax yells but I hear the sound of Opie's bike instead.

"What the hell did you say to him?" Clay demands Tig.

"I don't even know who I am anymore man." Tig states.

"What're you talking about?" Clay asks confused.

"I had to tell him." Tig says.

"Tell him what?" Clay asks.

"That I killed Donna." Tig says and the others all shake their heads in shock, "It was Stahl, Opie knows."

"Opie knows what?" Jax asks angrily.

"Stahl is the one who really killed Donna." Tig explains and Jax shakes his head, "Shit, he's going after Stahl. Shit!" Jax yells, racing off to his bike.

I look between all of the men and I run my fingers through my hair, trying to control my tears. I can't believe this, Tig killed Donna. I wipe my eyes and shake my head, walking away from everyone. I get into my car and drive off, needing to be alone with my thoughts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay on Jax's bed on my side, Abel laying beside me. It's around nine and Jax isn't back yet. I haven't been able to wrap my head around what Tig said. I cannot believe that Clay would put a hit out on Opie, that he's the reason Donna's dead. But I suppose I should really be blaming Stahl, just thinking of her gets me riled up and I've run out of tears.

I look down at Abel and see his curious eyes looking up at me and I smile, leaning down to place a kiss on his forehead. He lets out a giggle and I smile widely down at him. I hear the sound a Harley pull up and I know Jax must be home. I don't move from my spot and keep my eyes on Abel, relishing in the peacefulness he brings me.

The front door opens and I hear Jax's heavy footsteps make their way towards his bedroom. The door opens and he is silent as he enters. Abel lets out a squeal of happiness and I smile down at him, my fingers tickling his little belly. I hear Jax kick off his shoes and take off his cut, throwing them to the floor and climbing onto the bed beside me. He wraps his arm around my waist and I interlock our fingers, his head resting on mine.

Abel looks between the two of us with a big smile and I snuggle closer into Jax, grateful to have him by my side. I turn my head and he looks down at me, his eyes tired and heavy. I lay my forehead on his and sigh, knowing it has been a long day for both of us. Neither one of us speak and I find comfort in that, not wanting to talk about today's revelations. Instead we settle back into our positions and look down at the beautiful boy before us, happy for the perfect distraction he brings to this imperfect situation.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

76.3K 2.9K 50
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | Sunshine. That's how they, her family and friends, called Cassie Connor most of the time. With her brunette hair...
63.6K 1.3K 32
Charlotte "Charlie" Winston has been away from home for a couple of years. When her older brother Opie is released from prison, her father requests h...
322K 8.6K 101
Frankie Winchester, younger sister to Dean and older sister to Sam. They all have grown up as part of the family business, but when her and her fathe...
58.3K 1.4K 31
Nicki Delaney loved her family and the club but she had to get away and live her own life for a while. It's not long before she decided to come back...