Our Moment - Hendall

By upallnighttonight

Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles have been a high-school couple before the X-Factor. But whilst Harry was in b... More

Our Moment - Hendall
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s i x
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y o n e
t h i r t y t w o
t h i r t y t h r e e
t h i r t y f o u r
t h i r t y f i v e
t h i r t y s i x
t h i r t y e i g h t
t h i r t y n i n e
f o r t y
e p i l o g u e
M E R C I
I answer your lovely questions

t h i r t y s e v e n

1.1K 32 10
By upallnighttonight

-Harry-

"Morning, love," I smiled at Kendall, once she appeared in the kitchen, her eyes seeming tired and dull.

"My head's literally going to explode," She groaned, once she sat next to me, and I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Eat breakfast and I'll get you some medicine," I negotiated with her, as she groaned, placing her head onto the table.

"What happened last night?" Gemma asked in awe, once we all were seated and began to eat.

"Kendall had way too many shots and she decided she wanted to strip in the middle of the club," I relayed, making Kendall cover my mouth, embarrassed, as Gemma roared with laughter.

"Did I..say something?" Kendall quietly asked, as Gemma got up to answer a phone call.

"No, not really," I shrugged, not eyeing her, as I remembered last night's conversation.

"Mum's coming this evening!" Gemma exclaimed, making me grin.

"That's great," Kendall exclaimed, as she side-hugged me.

"The lads visited her last night and she's been great since," Gemma spoke, making me and Kendall laugh in glee.

+ + 

"Do you really have to go?" I asked sadly, as I watched Kendall stand by the front door, running her hand through her hair.

"I've got to work," She reasoned with me, as she checked the contents of her handbag for the fifth time.

"It's just mum came home and I really wanted you to try her crème brûlée," I admitted, making her laugh.

"I'm going to miss you," I spoke seriously, as she looked up from her bag at me.

"You're going on tour, so this is the last time we'll see each other," Kendall realized, as she frowned.

"No, it's not the last time. We're going to call and FaceTime while you get undressed," I spoke, as she blushed at the memory, playfully rolling her eyes.

"I love you, Kendall Jenner," I spoke seriously, as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you, Harry Styles," She replied, making my heart warm up. I planted a long kiss on her lips, as I felt a tear fall from her eyes.

"Just like the day by the pool," I heard my mum's voice, as she walked in, seeing me and Kendall staring into each other's eyes.

"Mum, you're interrupting something here," I groaned, as I pointed to Kendall and I.

"Sorry," She chuckled, as Kendall giggled, wiping away her tears.

I watched as she bid my mother a long goodbye, promising to call and text. She hugged my sister tightly, before they exchanged smiles. She glanced at me one last time, flashing me a small smile, as she exited the house.

I couldn't help but jog to her, planting a kiss on her lips for the last time.

"Oh God, Harry, let her go," Gemma pulled me away, as Kendall slowly got into the car, and rolled down the window.

"I love you!" I yelled dramatically, as Gemma pulled me towards the house.

"All the love as always, Harold!" She yelled back, making my grin widen.

+ +

-Kendall-

I sighed loudly, after I had finished a 3-way business call with my mom and and a photo shoot organizer. I smiled, once I received a text from Harry.

H: Fuck this bullshit, I want you in my arms :/

K: xxx

K: but I had a great time :) 

H: :) it's a real shame we didn't have a proper night alone.. ;) 

K: such a true shame ;) ;) 

I smiled at the long series of smiles he had sent me, before changing the topic.

H: How's your family?

K: they're amazing & appreciate the holiday you took me on :) 

K: on that note...there's something I feel your approval or disapproval would matter..

H: You're saying my approval or disapproval doesn't always matter? ;)

K: God, no Harry! I didn't mean it like THAT..

I decided to call him and he picked up, his chuckling filling my ear.

"Harry," I groan, and he finally agreed to stop teasing me about it.

"Alright, what's the important matter that you need my expert advice on?" He asked seriously, as I played with the ends of my hair.

"See, I've gotten this amazing offer to do a shoot for amazing people," I started off, nervously biting my lip.

"But they're a bit..revealing," I finished, as I prepared myself for the worst.

"So you're asking your lovely and handsome boyfriend if it would bother him," Harry concluded for me.

"What does your family think?" He asked, and I relayed my parents' words about being comfortable enough to do it.

"What do you think?" Harry asked me, and I thought for a minute.

"I feel like it would be a great opportunity, since it's an abstract sort of thing," I explained, and I heard Harry sigh.

"Whatever you think's right," He replied, and I slowly nodded, knowing he couldn't bring himself to agree.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, hearing him chuckle.

"You'll make me change my mind," Harry threatened humorously, making me laugh.

"Thanks," I smiled, glad he was serious about the topic.

"What for? I'm glad you asked for an expert's opinion,"  He spoke, in a proud tone, making me giggle.

"So that means I'm not going to find any secret beauty marks?" He spoke.

+ + 

As soon as I had gotten off the phone with Harry, I checked my suitcase in curiosity, his words about a surprise hidden in there still ringing in my ears.

I unzipped the suitcase and pulled out the stuffed koala, before rummaging through the familiar clothing pieces. I stopped, once I realized one wasn't familiar at all.

I held up the white piece of clothing, as a note fell out of it.The pilot announced that the plane was landing, so I took the opportunity to quickly change into Harry's John Lennon T-shirt, as Los Angeles temperature was higher that London's. I felt a sense of confusion, as I finished reading the note, tearing it to tiny pieces once I was done. I shut my eyes, trying to get some rest.

+ +

"I missed you too, Kyles," I spoke sincerely, as I embraced my younger sister.

I tiredly climbed the stairs to my room, as I left Kylie with my suitcase. I quietly slipped off my tight jeans, before I threw myself onto my bed, drifting off to sleep with Harry's words still in my head.

Dearest Kendall,

I am writing this as you sleep off your hangover from last night's clubbing. I didn't drink because I wanted to be in my right mind when I confess this to you. 

I know the girl that came the other day. We've met while I was on the X-Factor. We were only friends until one night. I swear I've stayed true to you since.

 The band'll take a break from touring on the twenty-second of this month, and I'll conveniently be in Los Angeles then. 

We really need to meet then. 

I understand if you don't want to talk to me until then but remember I'm yours.

All the love as always x

-H

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 160 26
Sixteen year old Jeniffer Page moved to London to live with her Father. Her parents got into a divorse when she was 6. Her father works on X-factor a...
58.2K 2.2K 55
[ C O M P L E T E D ] In which, eighteen-year-old Kendall Jenner fell in love with her best friend's brother. They got to know each other better an...
6.4K 67 24
Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles have had many past relationships together. Many rumoured ones, and many confirmed ones. But this time, they're takin...
304K 5K 96
Cringe. Harry Styles and Kendall Jenner- instagram love story part 1. Part 2 out now. Credits to owners for manips. Started: June 10, 2018.