The Vampire

By HiiPower_333

Jessy Volkov is the girl next door, the nice girl that everybody likes but one day everything changes. Everyt... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 15

423 4 0
By HiiPower_333

Picture of Dominic

*****

The cold fog of the night surround my breath, I shoved my hands in my coat pocket as I whistle down the empty dark street. In each building I past I can hear music vibrating from it from night clubs, strip clubs, casino and movie theater. Everyone but me is having fun tonight.

These past few three days I've been a lot moody then normal. Everything irritates me for some unknown reason. Something always trigger my mood randomly I feel like a pregnant women. Instead of having all emotions I just have one, anger.

"Hey there stranger a pretty lady like you shouldn't walk alone at night" Kat appeared infront of me from thin air.

She wore a black tight dress curving her hour glass like figure, the colour of the dress brings the softness and flawless of her creamy white skin. Her lips coated on a bright red lips making her look extra beautiful. I have seen a lot of drop dead gorgeous vampire but Kat she makes the top 5 she has nothing on all these vampires. Her long blonde locks fell perfectly on her back without any trace of mistake.

"Well then you better get going we don't want you in harms way" I winked.

She smirk and loop her arms around mine dragging me to the club. We walk past the big bouncer who Kat gave a flirty smile daring him to stop us. He simply step aside and took the red rope down for us.

The smell of booze, vomit, arosual and sweat lingered in the air. It's suffocating me the moment I stepped foot into the club I'm already planning how I should ditch Kat and run for it. My planning got disturbed by Kat pulling off my coat in one swift move.

"Damn girl I would jump on you too stop stealing my spot light honey I want to get laid too" She sighed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head amused. It's funny how she think I can be more pretty then her, who can top her beauty?

We push our way through the crowd and sat ourselves onto the stool bar. A cute bartender came up to us with the bluest eyes I have seen.

"What can I get you ladies?" He smiled nicely.

"Eight shots of your best gin" Kat smiled flirty.

He seems taken back by Kat's beauty and by the look of his eyes it seems like he can't look away. I couldn't help but smirk I would be like that if I was a guy too.

"Uh...sure..coming right up" He stutter he suddenly look nervous all of a sudden.

I knew Kat has charms but this guy seem to be already under her spell with one look. Kat gave me a wink amused at his reaction.

"So is your so called bestfriend coming?" Kat angel herself towards me.

"Cammy is coming" I rolled my eyes.

The bartender place right shot glass infront of us in a perfect line and pour gin in it.

"Light it up on fire" The way she said made it sensual and sexy making both of us look at her.

"Sure" He cleared his throat and held up the lighter above the row of shots and lit it up.

"One round for you honey" Kat nod.

I know you're suppose to blow the fire out and wait a few seconds to drink it but I just didn't bother. My lips lower down to the steaming hot fire and in one swift move I swallow the burning drink in my throat. I did all that shots without stopping, on lookers look a bit amazed and taken back at how many drinks I can take.

I smirk and finished the last shot I ignored the wild looks from others. No human can drink that fast without passing out.

"Hold on, I think I feel something" I held my hands up but the faint dizzyness went away. "False alarm."

"We have to drink this bar dry to even feel something" She chuckled. "Keep the drinks coming pretty boy" Kat smiled.

"Sure" He smiled showing his perfect teeth.

"Oh there's the Royal boys" Kat raised her galss to drink.

I follow her gaze and frown staring at Dominic and his brothers behind.

"What happened to girls night out?" I asked annoyed.

"Luke wanted to get out plus I know Dominic has been grumpy lately, more grumpy just like you" She pointed out.

"Whatever" I mumbled instead of finding a smart remark.

Cammy walked in time as they did. She ruffle her jet black hair with her hands, she wore her usual biker clothers. Skinny jeans and black leather jacket, her lips coated her favourite dark violet.

"Did you miss your best friend?" She sat herself next to me.

"Of course and where have you been these past month?" I took another shot.

"Racing around Europe becoming a star" She grinned.

"How about a round for the star" I smiled over at the bartender.

He nodded and pour us drinks I place the shot in her hand.

"Have you heard from Oscar yet?" I frown taking a drink.

"No, it's weird it's so unlike him to cut off everyone. I have no idea what's happening to him." She took a drink causing her to cough at the burning feeling. "Are you trying to poison me?" She made a disgust face making me smirk.

"Why is it working?" Kat smiled evily.

Cammy and Kat began their staring competition once again. The three brothers came towards us with all the ladies eyes on them. I can smell their lust for them almost chocking me.

"Ladies..Kat" Dominic greet.

Kat dropped her gaze from Cammy and glared back at Dominic.

"Royal pain in my butt" She greet back. 

The three of them looked like they just step off the runway, they look like greek Gods. Perfect hair, flawless skin, amazing eyes and to die for body. They just made the whole Man race in here insecure. Luke smiled over at me slinging his arm over mine.

"Hey Jessy I haven't seen you in awhile." He grinned.

"Yeah sorry I've been busy-

"Jessy has been in everyone's bed every morning and night" Kat smirk.

"No I haven't-

"You always smell like sex when I catch you"

"I haven't" I shook my head my foot swung forward towards her shin causing her to jolt up in reflex.

From the corner of my eyes I felt Dominic's eyes on me, the way he keeps clenching his fist makes me twitch uncomfortable.

"You don't need to go to anyone's bed but mine babe" Luke smirk.

Chester slapped the back of his head shaking his head I chuckled and rolled my eyes at them.

"Ella! Ella!" A blonde guy shout over the music rushing towards me with a masive grin. All of us stopped talking and looked at him amused.

He smiled at me lovingly and pull me into a hug I stiffen under his hug and instantly push him off me with more forse then I realized.

"Whoa Ella don't you remember me?" He whispered I can tell I hurt him by the gesture I gave.

"Uh..sorry I don't"

"It's me Bobby" He said slowly.

Then my mind clicked 2 days ago I met a guy in a bar I thought he was cute so we started talking and then before I knew it we were in his bed. Don't get me wrong I'm not a slut but for these past week I feel like I'm getting suffocated being alone and being alone scars the crap out of me so I filled that void by sleeping with a bunch of guys. It just made the feeling worst.

"Right Bobby" I look at him awkwardly.

"I've been calling you but there was this conection problem" He frown confused.

Kat laughed loudly making the situation more awkward, I wanted to rush over to Kat and shake until she stop laughing. I hop down the stool and immdiately I can feel eyes run down my body. I walk towards him and drag him away from them.

"Wow you look great" He smiled.

"Thanks Brian-

"Bobby" He frowned clearly annoyed at my mistake and lack of interest in him.

"Bobby I want you to move on forget me remember the memories we had together and it was just meaningless fun and that's what I am to you. Meaningless and fun. Go and have fun and ignore me the rest  of the night" I hypnotise me under my power.

I lean in and place a kiss on his cheek and patt him. He snapped out of my trance and shook his head.

"Goodbye Bobby"

I walk back to them their eyes on me with an amuse look except for Dominic he seems to have this stone cold face I didn't understand.

"She's a heartbreaker, soul shaker, love maker" Luke sang with an aweful off key sound making everyone laugh even the statue Dominic gave a smal laugh.

Through out the night we drank the whole bar the poor bartender had to go back to the supply room to see if they had some stock. Luke and Chester is on the dance floor charming any women they want. Dominic is no where to be found I'm guessing he's already in someone's bed. Cammy and I dance a bit and Kat searched the room for her boy of the night.

A lips landed on mine while I was standing on the dance floor surrounded by humans. A strong scent of rich musky scent over powered my surroundings. Even though the smell is so strong I didn't mind it. His cold hands run up the nape of my neck pulling me closer to him. His lips soft and demanding full of lust. I like the way he demands attention to someone and get waht he wants. I pull back stared at a big hazel eyes brunette boy. He is gorgeous and with smile I knew he's the tyoe of guy that can make any girl fall for him easily.

"I couldn't let a beauty like you to walk away from me" His voice is smooth and deep. "So let's go to my place and carry this on"

I like his straight forwardness some girls would find it offensive for him to think he can get what he wants just like that. Guess it's a good thing I'm not like most girls.

"Sure meet me infront of the club I need to tell my friends I'm going" I smirk. 

He looks pleased by my answer he grinned happily and lean forward and place a quick kiss on my lips before leaving. I head towards Cammy who is flirting with the guy next to her.

"Hey I'm leaving" I called over at her.

"With who?" She snapped her head up.

"No one"

"Whatever slut you can't lie to me" She rolled her eyes.

"Stay safe" I yelled over my shoulder.

Kat winked over at me as she continue giving the smitten poor bartender a hard time. I chuckled at the sight.

I shrug my coat back on tightening the straps around my waist. I walked along the side heading towards the black door but a warm hand wraped around my elbow tugging me roughly to the side. I put my sheild up ready to attack but I faced a familar eyes causing me to relax a little.

"Dominic" I snatch my arm back away from his touch. "What do you want?"

He gave me a lazy smile, his eyes unfocus and all that stone cold expression he usually have wore off. He stood infront of me his eyes filled with sadness and pain I almost gave in and forget all the anger I have. Dominic is like an emotionless shell walking around the earth and when you see just glimse of emotion in his eyes you can't help but feel for him.

"I got something to tell you. Wait, don't leave.." He slurr.

I study him closely seeing his eyes dilated and red. He move closer to me backing me up in one of the storage room.

"Are you drunk?" I asked confused watching as he almost trip on nothing. 

"Drunk? No. Drugged yes" He smirk.

"Why are you taking drugs?" I fold my arms annoyed.

"I'm one of the very first vampire on earth and living for that long can drive anyone crazy, it tires anyone but just a tiny taste of that drugs it makes everything less boring" He chuckled. "Don't worry I'm not an addict."

I didn't say anything but simply stared at him studying the way his expression changes. We both stared at each other in silence, I narrowed my eyes at him trying to figure him out.

"Look about last time I forced you to drink blood it was a mistake-

"Is that it? You're going to apologise?"

"Well I-

"Let's just forget about it" I said quickly just wanting to get away from his gaze.

"Wait-

"It's better to avoid each other and-

"God sakes Jessy will you shut up for a second!" He yelled frustrated.

I smirk amused how I got under his skin, he saw the tiny smirk on my face making him glare at me in return. Seeing that frustration and annoyance in his eyes made me want to laugh because it's just so unlike him.

He ran his hand through his hair ruffling it while his eyes seem so far away and distant.

"The last time you saw me three years ago I thought I was ok, I thought I finally got to the point where I know who I am but...but then something happened." His eyes moved away from me from the back of my head.

He backed away sighing deeply I frown seeing his nervousness. He leaned against the wall trying to think of words to say. Seeing him like this looking so lost and vulnerable made me move unconsciously.

"I lost control...I saw a women jogging at night and all I could hear is how her heart is pumping blood in her veins. It felt like I was losing my mind and for the first time in 15years I let myself out of control." He sighed his eyes far away. "I killed her and I forgot how easy it was."

I frown not understanding why he dragged me in here to tell me this.

"Then I heard another heart beat but it was so weak and within seconds it was gone. Then I realized she was pregnant." He swallowed loudly.

He looked up with so much guilt filled in it and unconsciously I let my sheild fall right down without me realizing.

"For 15 years I tried to be what everybody wanted me to be but that guy wasn't me. The good guy, the guy that helps people, the guy that no one is afraid of. I'm not him. I'm the guy who is a killer a ruthless killer. The guy that no one wants to be around. I'm the bad guy, I've always been the bad guy." He walked towards me his eyes darken.

"For half of my life I wanted to be the good guy I did everything to be him just like you are doing right now." He whispered.

My heart pound loudly staring into his eyes that told so much stories. He walk infront of me until we are inches away I didn't dare to back away. I clenched my fist in my hand feeling my nails dig through my skin.

"I forced myself to stop drinking blood just to be normal and for a while it worked but one day you will snap. That one kill I had I couldn't stop, I lost control that night. I killed 30 people." His eyes roam around over my face making me want to back away from him but I stayed put.

"I forced you to feed because I didn't want you to be like me I didn't want you to be the thing that you hate."

My eyes soften seeing the truth behind those eyes. I felt lost for words I didn't know what to say or what to feel. So I awkwardly looked at him like an idiot. His eyes roam around every inch of my face, why does he always do that? Always look at me like I'm something interesting to look at. It makes me uncomfortable.

"Are you leaving off with that douche?" He asked randomly.

"What douche?" I frown confused.

"That boy that looks like he belongs in a boy band" He chuckled.

My eyebrows came together but then it shot up remembering the guy in the dance floor is waiting for me outside. He smirk seeing my face amused.

"Why? Are you jealous?" I fold my arms staring at him with a small smirk on my face.

"No. If you really wanted to have fun in bed I can show you things you will never forget" He whispered.

His eyes snapped at mine staring at me with so much intensity that I had to step back. He moved closer to me backing me up on the cold metal shelves. His eyes never leaving mine as he place his hand above my head. I took deep breathes trying to get my heart into a steady beat.

"I can make you feel things you never felt before..with one touch" He raised his hand and trail his cold finger across my neck stopping to my pulse.

His eyes lower down to my neck hunger and lust filled his eyes. I held my breath trying not to gasp at the movement of his fingers on my neck. The electrifying feeling is unbearable. Before I knew what was happening he lower his lips on my neck trailing warm short kisses across my skin. In every touch it left a burning trail. I completely lost my strength and my tense body seem to ease down from his touch.

His tongue touched my skin causing me to moan letting it out. He let go of my wrist pressing his body closer to him. I can feel my heart pounding and I'm sure he can too. My hands cluntch on his coat tugging him closer to me.

I felt his teeth grow into fangs causing me to shiver, his fangs grazed against my neck making me moan totally lost control. When I felt myself let go and not in control of my body I snapped my eyes open in full alert. I grabbed his neck and slam him against the wall in a fast movement keeping him in a dead lock in my grip.

He looked up shaking his head looking like he wasn't in control of himself either. His eyes snap at mine guiltly.

"Don't touch me" I hissed feeling my anger rise up.

Before he could do anything I ran out of the club spotting the cute guy looking at his watch impaitently. In a flash I stood infront of him, he looked and jumped up surpise to see me there.

"Sorry I took a while I had a little problem." I shrugged.

"No that's cool, let's go have the night of our lives" He winked at me.

"Yeah the night of our lives" I sighed hiding

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 323 34
Valentina , a naive 18 year old sweet girl ,loves to help people ,extremely empathetic. Raised by a single mother ,she is unaware of a lot of not so...
49.1K 931 35
Dominic Ivan Volkov is the next in line to rule his mafia. running a mafia comes with many things power, strength and your own people. No weakness. U...
144K 6.8K 33
After stealing his enemy's daughter, Daniel Volkov never expects to be the one who gets captivated. ⚠️ WHOLESOME & ANGSTY MAFIA ROMANCE ⚠️ She press...
247K 14.7K 22
Nina Belmonte knows her way around death. As the daughter of skin witches lost in a magical catastrophe when she was just a baby, she grew up used to...