It's not over (Taken 2)

By nikkihope82

It's not over (Taken 2) Let's set the mood. Jason and Lauren are on there way to Italy to go see Lauren's f... More

Chapter 1~ guilty greetings
Chapter 2~ nightmares can come true
Chapter 3~ brother hood
Chapter 4~ out of comfort zone
Chapter 5~ holidays take off
Chapter 6~ perfect as it is
Chapter 7~ Mr. Corleone
Chapter 8~ This is the story
Chapter 9~ dirty memories
Chapter 10~ let me tell you about Robby
Chapter 11~ strict
Chapter 12~ what a joke
Chapter 13~ to hurt to feel pain
Chapter 15~ say it again I dare you
Chapter 16~ hit and run
Chapter 17~ meet kilo
Q&A TIME
Chapter 18~ don't mess with the ex
Chapter 19~ sticky situation
Chapter 20~ all open
Chapter 21~ secret messages
Chapter 22~message man
Chapter 23~ putting your head together
Chapter 24~ déjà vu
Chapter 25~ two in three
Chapter 26~ substances
Chapter 27~ for the best of you
Chapter 28~ 5 second rule situations
Chapter 29~ what i know
Chapter 30~ the pleasure of the ex
Chapter 31~ this is us now
Chapter 32~ miss me?
Chapter 33~ under-estimated?
Chapter 34~ role call
Chapter 35~ All grown
Chapter 36~ Federal Commitment
Chapter 37: in your arms
Chapter 38~ in your dreams
Chapter 39~ Reimagine
Chapter 40~ Nightmare Down
Chapter 41~ Find Peace
Chapter 42~ Let's Go
Chapter 43: It's You
Chapter 44~sweet nothing
Chapter 45~ just a start
Epilogue

Chapter 14~ more seek less hide

1.4K 43 2
By nikkihope82

Songs for this chapter:

Together~ Sam smith
Four door adventure~ nicki minaj
Waterbed~ the chainsmokers
I know ~ big sean

Jason's pov:

I woke up with a horrible headache, I was woken up two times last night.
The first time was the alarm alert on my phone because of Ariana, and then room service came checking in on me, which let me tell you pissed me off.
Oh then Alfredo texted me at 2 in the morning saying he wasn't going to make the mission but it didn't matter anyways.

I couldn't stop thinking about what Lauren's grandfather told me the other day either.

" listen boy, she has a thing for you, I can see it in her eyes. I don't remember a lot about you, so I'm hoping you're good at keeping secrets." He said staring through me.
He's a bit intimidating I have to admit but I can handle him.
" I can." I responded clearing the lump in my throat.

Lauren doesn't know and I know .... and that always ends up horribly.
I'm just going to try to put it past me.

But It was weird waking up and not seeing Lauren laying next to me, I'll see her in I'm hoping 4 hours.

I got up and got dressed and grabbed a bite to eat real quick in the lobby. I think it's so funny, here I am probably top lister on FBI most wanted and none of these people recognize me, I must be that good. Who am I kidding I'm Jason mccan of course I'm that good. After I got my food I packed up then left.

I wasn't wasting no time today.

Not to mention I'm still fired up about what happened to Lauren, Im relieved she got out and handled it, but I'm furious it happened in the first place.
I also want to know why she was over there in the first place.
But the real question is who the fuck was it?

I'll ask her when I get home, but right now I just want to check in.
I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.
" mhhh good morning." She whispered sounding like she just woke up.

" morning princess. I'm on my way home." I said speeding down the highway.
" yay." Her voice was really raspy but it was cute.
" how about you call me when you're more awake?" I said as I cut through lanes.

"Mkay."
" okay. Bye love you." I said waiting for her to hang up.
" bye love you." She hung up and it turned into silence in the car.

"Let's unwind together
Together
Ease our minds together
Together." I started to sing Sam smith until my phone rang again.

It was Brandon this time.
" hello." I answered annoyed
" I found the ranch boys get back as soon as possibly." He said quickly.
"Fuck yes! Okay I'm going to try to be there in an hour or two." I said speeding up a lot more now.
" okay. Hurry bye."

That dude just impresses me. How does he find people just like that? I can find people after like a day or two but the ranch boys have been hiding from me for like a year.
He is good with computers and stuff so he has an advantage I'm good with guns and words.

These boys are so stupid though it's not even funny. I don't know who trained them but whoever it was should just leave the country or planet because it's ridiculous.

I used to deal to them and they once asked me for a order that was huge and I had my suspicion but I still got it to them and they were suppose to pay me &5,000  and they didn't, let me tell you. I was raging. so pissed, I went to their own house to have a "talk" and they ditched town, so they got away.
I don't know if I want to kill them or torture them. Hmm. I'll make it a surprise.

Lauren's pov:

After Jason called me I fell back asleep. I was soo tired.
I stayed up watching the fresh prince of bel air until George Lopez came on because I had to watch the fresh prince. That was till about 4:00 in the morning. And then the dogs wanted out but I couldn't get up because my stomach hurt so I had to wake up Ariana.

We were freaked out last night with that van, it kept driving past the house. I think that was the van I was in but who knows.

When I woke back up I was by myself in the living room, I fell asleep for about 2 1/2 hours. I still had my scar visible cause I was just in a sports bra and shorts. Karma was laying besides the couch on the floor. All the windows were open cause it's a nice day out.
I just don't know where anyone is.

I dialed Ariana's number.
" hello." She answered.
" hey where are you?"
" um Brandon Tyler and I had to go somewhere real quick, we should be back In at least 15 minutes." She responded.
" oh okay? Umm see ya."
"Bye." She hung up.

I didn't have enough strength to get up right now so I just stayed laying down petting karma at the top of her head.
It was hot out today I have no clue why they would keep everything open I want the air conditioning.

I heard a car pull in the drive way.
Finally they're home.
Karma went running up to the door and when the door opened, it was the last person I wanted to see my scar.

" Jason!" I said covering my stomach quickly.
" hi... Where is everyone?" He came walking in shutting the door after he entered.
" oh they just had to run a couple places. They should be home soon." I said trying to sit up but still not able to.

" what's wrong?" He asked sitting over by my side.
" oh um nothing." I said looking away.
" you're a horrible lier you know that right." He said leaning over to kiss me. He moved his hand by my stomach and it Hurttttt

" ow Jason!" I grabbed his arm.
" what?!" He asked as he threw his hands up.
" nothing my stomach just hurts." I said pulling the blanket over me more.
" let me see." He said grabbing the cover.

" no Jason I'm fine."
" Lauren let me see." He grabbed the blanket and pulled it down.

Dried out blood covered by stomach.  And the stitches made it look even worse.
" who the fuck did this to you?" He asked standing up.
" I thought Brandon told you?" I said trying to sit up again out can't.

" he called me earlier telling me about the ranch boys but that's it."
I looked at him and gave him a " it's the ranch boys" look.

" I'm going to fucking kill every single one of them." He said pacing around getting mad.
" Jason calm down I'm going to be fine." I said grabbing his hand.

" that doesn't mean I'm not going to still kill each one of them." He said looking down at me.
" how did this happen?" He asked.

" well right before you called me, when I was with the guys."
" that's who that was !" He said raising his voice.
" mhm."

" okay continue."
" alright well they obviously tied me up so my arms were tied above my head and I hung down, my toes barley touched the ground. I guess I wasn't cooperating with then so one short dude came from behind me and started to cut my stomach open, then after that you called I kicked some a$$." I said trying to cheer him up.

" you lied to me." He said looking at me with a straight face.
" didn't like that joke I guess... Okay, I'm sorry. I just thought you had enough pressure on you with going to ohio and everything so I didn't want to add more on you by telling you I got hurt. And I really didn't notice how bad it got until I got inside."

" Lauren, you know you can always tell me anything. I don't care if I'm going to a meeting with the president of the United States of America, I will still talk to you and help you. Just don't do this again to me please." He asked sitting close to me.

" I won't." I sat up using him as support.
" it's nice out, do you want to go out?" He asked.
" Jason I don't know if I can walk, I could barely sit up."
" princess you don't have to walk with me." He said as he wrapped his arms under my legs and back and carried me outside to a lounge chair.

" thanks." I positioned myself the way I wanted to be.
" do you need any pain meds?" He asked.
" Advil would be nice." I said looking up at him.
" alright I'll be right back with that." He went inside.

I watched the waves for a bit until I heard the front door open and shut.
" we're home!" Ariana yelled.

They walked in with grocery bags and food from joes.
" the pancakes here are great, wait you can walk!?" Ariana asked.

" Jason is here." I said sitting up.
A shooting pain went through out my stomach but I didn't show it.

" oh, when did he get home?"
" like 20 minutes ago I think." I stood up very slowly, I felt my skin stretch a little, disgusting.

" what are you doing? Lay down." Ari asked.
" Ariana I'm a big girl I'll be fine." I said walking very slowly past her and into the kitchen.
" what are you doing?" Jason asked.

" here's the food." Ariana said putting the bag in front of me.
" thanks and I wanted to try to move around. It's boring just laying down all day." I said to Jason.
" well how do you feel walking? Does it hurt, and I need to talk to you and Brandon and Tyler in my office in 5 minutes." Jason said to Ariana.

" about what?"  I asked.
" well we are going to do a quick mission, and I need Ariana to be ready to drive you home once you show me where we are going." Jason said leaning on the counter.

" why can't I do the mission?" I asked confused.
" Lauren you can't walk, i carried you outside."
" so? That doesn't mean I can't do the nission."
I said mad.

" Lauren you aren't doing the mission."

I stood up and had to bend a little bit for my stomach to adjust.
" see I'm fine."
" you aren't fine enough to do the mission. You're staying here." He said sitting me back down.

" no I want to kill the one who did this to me." I said trying to sound not afraid but honestly inside I don't think I could kill another person.

" slow down you don't need anymore bodies to kill, I'm going to take care of it, you're going to stay here, and I'm trusting you to stay here by yourself with Ariana. Don't make me regret it." He said holding my hand.
" why would you leave me here with Ariana when yesterday I was kidnapped cause I left the house with Tyler watching me when I wasn't suppose to?"

" because I'm putting the alarm on, which means you can't leave the house or open a window without it going off. I also have hidden cameras so I see if there is any activity on my land." He said raising his eyebrow.

" ugh. That's so annoying." I said getting up and limping away.
" where are you going?"
" you said meeting in your office in 5 minutes, I'm going to your office." I said.
" it isn't mandatory for you... I mean if you want to, you can sit on my lap." He whispered seductively in my ear.

" Jason!" I slapped his Chest.
" I'm kidding geez." He said walking besides me.
We walked in the office and it was freezing but so clean, everything was in files on the wall. It was crazy if you compared his closet with his office how he can change.

" is fredo here?" I asked.
" yeah he should be getting here soon."
" where has he been?" I asked as Jason sat down.

" I think he went to spend time with his family or whatever, I wanted him to go up to ohio with me but he backed out or whatever I don't know. But he should be getting here soon. " Jason said as I leaned against the desk.

" oh. That's weird." I said looking around.
" you know what's more weird..." Jason said looking at me.

" what?" I smiled.
" I've been home for almost a half an hour and I still haven't gotten a kiss from you."
" well I can fix that." I said sitting down across his lap and wrapping my arms around his neck to kiss him.
" much better ." He said as he leaned in to kiss again.

"Get a room." Alfredo said sarcastically walking In.

" hey fredo." Jason said.

" huh?"
Jason moved his head and shoved his tongue in my mouth without warning.
I laughed kissing him back but pulling back.

" okay is this meeting going to be us watching you makeout or what?"
" hold on Tyler Brandon and Ariana still have to come." He said as I got up.
" here you sit I'll need to pace around anyway." Jason said giving his seat up.

" thank you." I sat back down and put my feet on the desk. He turned around and shook his finger.
" no feet down." He said moving them down gently and wiping the one spect of dust that got into his desk.

" we are here." Ariana came skipping into the room with
Brandon and Tyler following her walking in.
" wait matts coming." Ariana said stopping us before we shut the door.

" why is he here?" Jason asked.
" he stitched me up." I said poking his back.
" oh yeah."

" sorry my fiancé called me. Let's get this going." Matt said sitting down.
" okay, so what's going to happen is Lauren is going to ride with me" I looked at him really super shocked and excited." she's going to show me the house, then Ariana and her are going to drive back to the house with Ariana's car and we are going to just do an easy kill. These are the ranch boys if you remember them. They shouldn't be hard, I just want to get this done in the matter of 30 minutes because we have a mission up in ohio we all have to plan out because it is not going to easy one bit. Robby Gram is out of prison, and he got out of probation. He also teamed up with our favorite people.
So let's go and get this done with." Jason got up and opened the door and everyone walked Out, Jason came over and helped me up and then wrapped a arm around me to help me walk.

" let's go." He said leading the way.
" I don't know why I can't do this mission. Like it would be like practice. I guess." I said looking up at him.

" Lauren you can't even walk on your own." He said as we got closer to the front door.
" yes I can!" I said stopping
" okay walk out to the car yourself then." He said letting go of me and walking ahead of me.

I'll show him.
I took a step forward.
I got this!
I took another step and slowly I made my steps. I got a good pace going on, it was all good until I got to the front door and the steps.

Jason was grinning at the bottom of the steps.
" if you make it down these steps on your own, no help, I'll personally give you your gun for this mission." He said with a side grin.

" fine, get my gun ready." I took one step down a stair I was clenching onto the railing praying I won't fall.

Imagine on drake and josh when they got in that car accident and drake was walking around injured, and he had to carry the groceries in and he was falling,
Well... That's me right now.

I was half way down before I started to feel weak.
" Jason." He was still standing there watching me.
" yes?"
" help!" I started to fall, he immediately ran up and caught me and brought me to the car.

" sorry babe no mission for you." He kissed my temple then went to his side of the car.
" alright which way are we going?" He said starting the car.

" left out the driveway right at the stop sign, go past joes take a right then another right and then go straight for a mile or two and you're there."
" left right right okay got it." He drove out and we left.

I saw my gun on the floor in front of me. I wanted to try something. I " dropped" my phone and when I picked it up I grabbed the gun and pointed it at Jason.

" what would Jason McCann do in a situation like this?"
" laugh." He chuckled.
" why? I'm holding your life in my hands right now." I said confused.
" you're holding an unloaded gun right now sweetheart." He said looking at me.

" wowwwwww." I put it down and shook my head laughing a bit.
" and that would never happen because I have a loaded gun right here." He pulled one out of a secret department on the side of his car.
" Ooo that's nifty." I said grinning.

" nifty?"
" don't judge my use of vocabulary." I said as he held my hand.
" I like it." He said staring at me.
" Jason the road not me." I pointed towards the road.

" ugh okay, I turn up there?" He asked speeding up, everyone was still behind him.
" umm yeah, then it's on that road." I said turning the music on.

" don't you know you're secret safe with me." I turned it on and Sam smith was playing, I have no problem with him I just want to know why Jason was listening to Sam smith.

" oh just skip and go to the next one." He said letting go of my hand and tried to skip the song.
" was Jason McCann listening to Sam smith?" I asked smiling mocking him.
" no, it's just on shuffle." He said as he changed the song on his steering wheel.

" oh I liked that song." I said grinning.
He looked over at me and shook his head.
" you're driving me crazy." He said kissing my cheek.
" it's what I do best."  I said as he watched the road.
" alright this is the house." I said pointing to the two story White House.
Jason drove past the house a little and Parked in what looked like an abandoned house driveway.

Ariana pulled up next to him and Brandon got out.
" be careful." I said kissing Jason.
" text me when you're home, I will be fine bye." I opened the door and Brandon helped me over to Ariana's car. 

" let's get out of here." Ariana said pulling out of the driveway.
" you got the car fixed?" I asked looking around.
" yeah, it got out the shop like a week or two ago." She said driving down the road fast.

" sorry."
" for what? It's not your fault that deer was there. It's all good."
" that night was just horrible." I said thinking back on it.
" well don't even think about it, it's done and over with and tonight is a whole new night, we can go down by the water and chill or something." Ariana said comfortably.
" thank you." I smiled at her while my phone vibrated.

* we are in* the text said from Jason.

*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~
Awee Ariana is so nice helping out. FREDO IS BACK! And the ranch boys are hopefully going to be leaving soon. After the next chapter I'm going to do a question and answer just so we can all get on the same page of what's going to happen, and I have big news to announce soon!!!!

Keep commenting
Voting
And
Sharing
Lovers 💋✨❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64K 3.3K 23
Justin Bieber, a 17 year old boy lives with his mom and his sister Jennifer in Sacramento, California in a horribly small house for the three of them...
294K 6.8K 52
"If they catch you-" "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you." [Jason McCann fan fiction written by demileyy...
48.9K 1.4K 52
Iris is the priest's youngest daughter. Jason is the world's most wanted criminal and leader of the world's greatest gang. One night, Jason is out do...
129K 2.7K 60
Alex is a eighteen year who lives a normal life. Jason is worldwide criminal whose looking for love. When Jason kidnaps Alex, what will happen? Will...