Home (A Jax Teller/ Sons Of A...

By ree_louise

I freeze at the sound of the all to familiar woman's voice, a voice I haven't heard in twelve years. I swallo... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue

Chapter 6

31.4K 592 39
By ree_louise

I pull up into the parking lot of Teller-Morrow and turn the car off, making my way out of the car. I look towards the garage and see a pair of legs poking out from underneath the car, the white sneakers a dead give away as to who it is. I lock the car door and make my way over to the garage, stopping by the front of the car.

"Hey there Stranger." I say, kicking his foot gently.

He rolls out from underneath the car, a big smile on his face, "Hey Darlin'."

"When do you get off?" I ask, folding my arms over my chest.

"I finish in about an hour." He says, standing up and wiping his hands on a rag.

I smile, "Good, then you can come to lunch with me."

"That sounds great Darlin' but I gotta go visit the kid. Did you hear he's getting out soon?" He asks, walking over to the tool box.

"I did and I had a lovely reunion with that ex girlfriend on yours." I say, leaning against the door jamb.

He chuckles, "I wondered how long it would be before I had this conversation."

"What conversation?" I ask, raising my eyebrows.

"You and Tara both hated each other throughout high school and for the life of me I couldn't figure out why." He says.

I scoff, "You're kidding me right?" I ask and he shrugs his shoulders, "She was a nightmare!"

"You just never got to know her." He says, tinkering with the car's engine.

"Oh I knew her alright, you just never got to see the real her." I mutter angrily, bitter memories coming back to mind.

He glances over at me and steps back from the car, making his way over to me, "How about we don't get into another fight over Tara huh? She's a thing of the past." He says.

"Whatever." I mutter, crossing my arms over my chest and rolling my eyes.

"Hey, how about you come see the kid with me and then we'll go to lunch? My treat." He says, bending down to look into my eyes.

I stare away for a moment before looking at him, "Fine, but I'm getting dessert too." I say, pointing my finger at him.

He chuckles, "Like I didn't see that coming."

"Alright, I'll just wait in the clubhouse for you." I say, turning on my feet.

I make my way to the clubhouse and step inside, seeing Chibs, Tig and Piney drinking at one of the tables. They all glance up at the sound of the clubhouse door opening.

"How's my favourite girl?" Tig asks, looking up at me.

"I'm good Tiggy, how about you?" I ask, pulling over a chair to the table.

"Better now that you're here doll." He says, giving me a wink.

"Knock it off, she's young enough to be your daughter." Piney says, slapping him over the back of the head.

"That hasn't stopped him before." Chibs chuckles, taking a sip of his beer.

"He has a point old man. But don't worry, Tiggy can keep dreaming but it's never gonna happen." I say.

"A man can try." Tig says, finishing off his beer.

"So whatcha doing sitting around here love?" Chibs asks, laying his arm across the back of my chair.

"I'm waiting for Jax to finish. We're gonna visit the kid and then we're having lunch." I state.

I see the three men exchange glances and I look between them, "What?" I ask, wondering what's going on.

"Nothing." Tig says casually.

"Tell me." I insist, looking at him.

"Is something going on between you two?" Piney asks and I know who he's talking about.

I let out a chuckle, "No old man, we're just friends."

"You sure love? Cause we don't want to see you hurt again." Chibs says sweetly.

"We only just got you back babe, we don't wanna lose you again." Tig says truthfully.

The side of my mouth turns up into a small smile as I look between the three of them, "You three are the cutest," I say, "No, nothing is happening between me and Jax. And no, I'm not going anywhere for a little while."

"Good, because we love you." Tig says and the other two nod in agreement.

I give him a smile and stand up, walking around the table. I lean down in front of Tig and wrap my arms around him, "I love you too, Tiggy."

He holds me back before dipping me and pressing his lips to mine for a second before pulling me back up. I hear the other two men howl with laugher and I roll my eyes, wiping some the lipstick off of his lips, "That was a solid effort Tig, but I'm still not sleeping with you." I chuckle.

He shrugs, "Worth a shot." He says, letting me go.

I walk back around the table and take my seat beside Chibs and talk with them for a long time, things going back to the way they were before I left. An hour or so later, Kip has joined us and we are all howling with laughter. Piney tells us a story about how when he was in the Vietnam war, he nearly slept with a transgender woman due to dark lighting. I wipe at my eyes to remove the tears when I hear the door to the clubhouse open. I look over and see Jax walking in, his cut on his back.

"What's going on in here?" He asks, walking over to us.

I chuckle, "You don't want to know." I say, finishing my beer.

He raises his eyebrow, "Alright.ll You ready to go?" He asks.

I quickly finish off my beer and stand up, "Ready when you are V.P." I say.

He chuckles, "Let's go then."

"See you later guys." I turn to the men, kissing both Chibs and Piney on the cheek.

"Hey what about me?" Tig asks, pouting.

I raise my eyebrow at him, "After what happened earlier, I think you've had enough for a lifetime. By the way, you still have lipstick on your lips." I smile innocently.

Jax and Kip look between us confused while Piney, Chibs and I let out a laugh and Tig wipes at his mouth. I turn around and walk with Jax out of the clubhouse.

"What was that all about?" He asks as we make our way to the parking lot.

I chuckle, "Tig tried to seduce me and it didn't work out."

"Really?" He asks and I laugh, "Yeah, not really into the guys who are old enough to be my dad."

He laughs and makes his way to his bike, "What're you doing?" I ask as he climbs onto his bike.

"What?" He asks, pulling on his helmet.

"I thought we were taking me car?" I ask, pointing to my car.

He rolls his eyes, "Hop on Darlin'." He says, holding out a helmet.

"It's just as easy taking my car." I protest.

"What're you afraid?" He teases and I roll my eyes, "No, it's just it's been over twelve years since I was last on bike."

"Well let me reintroduce you to the magic." He smiles his boyish grin.

A flutter runs through my chest and I roll my eyes, making my way over to the bike. I take the helmet off of him and climb on behind him, his back pressed against my front. I wrap my arms tightly around him and I feel his taut stomach through his shirt. He starts the bike up and rides away from the clubhouse. A huge smile covers my face as we ride through Charming. I always loved being on the back of the bike, even when I was a little girl. My Dad used to ride around with me, taking me on long rides around the countryside.

I lean against Jax and relish in having him in my arms. It's been a long time since I sat on the back of his bike and I've missed it so much. The last time I sat behind him like this was a few days after my father died.

I grip tightly onto Jax as he rides down the dirt road, dust flying around us. It's late in the afternoon and he asked me if he could take me somewhere. I lay my head against his back, feeling numb to the world around me. He slows down until we come to a stop and he turns the bike off.

"We're here Ems." He says quietly, placing his hand over mine.

I pull away from him and climb off of the bike, pulling my helmet off of my head. I look around the area and see that it's beautiful. There's a picturesque lake expanded before me, the crystal blue water twinkling in the late afternoon sunlight. A few metres away from the bike is a large tree, providing a large area of shade on the soft green grass. Jax holds out his hand for my helmet and I pass it to him. He gets up off the bike and puts the helmets on the handle bars before turning to me and holding out his hand. I take it and we make our way over towards the tree.

Once we are under the shady canopy of the tree he takes a seat against the trunk and pulls me down with him. I sit beside him with my back against the tree, looking over at the beautiful lake. I don't say anything and all I feel is his thumb running back and forth over my knuckles. It's quiet between us, which is odd. But then again, I've barely said more than twenty words over the past few days. We sit there for a long time, his hand holding mine as I stare at the lake.

Eventually he speaks, "You remember when my Dad died?" He asks.

I don't say anything though I turn my eyes from the lake to the ground, turning my head towards him slightly.

"After he died, I was so upset. Not long before we had lost Thomas and then my Dad died. As you remember, I was so angry and upset and I would barely talk to anyone besides you and Ope." He says and I remember back to that horrible time.

"Well, one day I was so angry at the world I just got on my bike and rode away. I didn't really care where I was going, as long as I could get out of Charming. Anyway after an hour or so of just riding around I found this place. I sat here for hours, just peacefully staring at the lake. At the time, I didn't think of anything. I just sat here, peacefully and quietly. I brought you here today so that you could do the same. So that you didn't have to think of it, that you could take your mind off of it." He says, giving my hand a gentle squeeze.

"I know what you're going through Ems and I want you to know that I'm here for you, whatever and whenever you need me for. You're my best friend Ems, I'd do anything for you." He says.

I turn my head slowly to face him, my arm brushing up against his. I look into his eyes and see the love he has for me, how much he cares. Leaving my hand in his, I wrap my other around his neck and bury my head in his shoulder. I hold onto him tightly and he holds me back. We sit there like that for a long time, I'm not sure how long for. The sun slowly sets around us and the early night sets in. We just sit there, holding each other and at this moment, I've never felt more at peace.

Eventually I pull back and my face is inches away from his. His eyes search mine as I search his and I see something in them. I lift my free hand up to caress his cheek, my thumb running gently along his cheek bone. I don't know what comes over me but I lean forward and press my lips to his softly. My eyes flutter closed and I relish in the feel of his soft lips on mine.

He places his free hand on my hip and pulls me closer, deepening the kiss. I let go of his hand and lift it up to his hair, my fingers knotting into the blonde locks. His other hand grabs my other hip and he drags me onto his lap, our kiss never breaking. The kiss intensifies and soon my breathing is shallow and ragged. His lips move from my lips to my neck and I throw my head back in ecstasy as he sucks on my sweet spot.

"Take me home Jax." I moan and he pulls back, looking at me confused.

I look down and meet his eyes, "Take me home and make love to me." I breathe.

He looks between my eyes, his eyebrow raised, "Are you sure Ems?" He asks, looking at me unsurely.

I close my eyes and lean my forehead against his, "I want you to be my first." I whisper.

I open my eyes and see him looking into mine, a small smile on his face. He leans forward and kisses me one more time before helping me up. We kiss as we walk to his bike and he pulls away, handing me my helmet. I pull it on as he pulls on his and soon the bike has roared to life and we speed home to Charming. The ride doesn't seem as long and soon we reach the house, all the lights off and I figure everyone must be at the clubhouse.

I get off the bike and Jax gets off too, standing in front of me. He pulls off his helmet before he unclips mine and pulls it off my head. He puts them onto the handle bars before facing me and I lean up on my tiptoes to kiss him again. He pulls me against his body and kisses me tenderly and I moan against his mouth. He pulls away and takes my hand, leading me to the front door. He pulls out his keys and unlocks it as I kiss his shoulders.

The door swings open and he turns around, pulling me inside. He kicks the door shut and the deadbolt locks. He grabs my face in his hands and kisses me as I hold onto his wrists. He walks backwards through the house until we reach his door and I open it, not breaking the kiss. I shut the door behind us and we kick our shoes and socks off as he pulls my denim jacket off off my shoulders, revealing my white tank top underneath.

I reach down and grip the bottom of his jumper and shirt, pulling it over his head and revealing his bare torso underneath. I pull his face to mine again while his hands go up the back of my shirt and he unclasps my bra. His hands continue up until we break apart long enough for him to pull my tank top away. He looks down at me with his boyish grin and I can't help but smile too. I feel nervous as he reaches for my bra and I step back hesitantly, my arms crossed over my chest.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I bite my lip and look down at the ground, "I'm scared."

"Of what?" He asks, taking a step forward.

"That you won't..." I trail off, feeling embarrassed.

"I won't what?" He asks.

"Like...my...body." I mumble, unable to look him in the eyes.

I feel his finger tilt my head back and he looks me in the eyes, "You're beautiful Ems."

"Really?" I ask, hope in my voice.

"Really."

I smile up at him and take a deep breath before pulling my arms away from my chest. He smiles down at me and he pulls me against him, his lips back on mine. His hands slide up my back until they reach my bra straps and slowly he pulls them down my arms. Once it's off, he tosses it down to the floor. He leads me back until my legs hit the bed and we fall back onto the mattress, both of us letting out a laugh.

His lips trail down my neck towards my chest, goosebumps rising all over my skin. I wind my fingers in his hair as his hands run up and down my sides. My breathing becomes shallower as his lips move towards my breasts. He kisses over the soft mound until his lips captures the hardened bud between them. I let out a gasp as he gently sucks on the the sensitive flesh and my breathing becomes instantly louder. He twists and tugs before moving into the other one, earning the same reaction.

As he kisses me there, his hand moves down my flat stomach until he reaches the button of my jeans. He fiddles with it until it pops open. He pulls back and looks me in the eyes as he grips the edges of my jeans and underwear. I bite my lip nervously as he pulls them down my legs until I kick them off. He keeps his eyes on mine and he motions for me to sit up. I do as he insists and I sit up before him and he grasps my hands, leading them to the button on his jeans. I copy his actions and soon his pants lay beside mine on the floor.

I hesitantly look down and my eyes bug wide before looking up at his. He chuckles before taking my face in his hands again, planting his lips on mine once more. He lays me back down and his body presses down against mine. I feel him digging into my hip and I begin to grow nervous again. He reaches down and grasps under my thigh and pulls my leg up around his hip. I follow his lead and do the same with my other leg.

He pulls back his head and he looks down at me, "You ready?" He asks quietly.

I nod my head and he slowly pushes into me. I bite my lip as pain explodes through me and I let out a whimper.

"I know Darlin', but it'll be over soon. I'm promise." He says as he pushes further into me.

My nails dig into his back as I feel him push further into me. Soon his hips meet mine but I know the pain isn't over yet. He waits for a moment, letting me adjust to him before he withdraws his hips. He pushes back into me slowly and repeats this process until the pain begins to reside. The pain is replaced by pleasure as he continues his slow pace and soon I'm moaning out of pleasure.

He starts to move faster and soon my hips begin to meet his every thrust. My moans becomes louder and louder and I begin to hear him making noises of appreciation. His lips are back on mine and his tongue is in my mouth as he thrusts harder and harder. My nails dig into his skin from the pleasure and I feel a pressure begin to build in my lower abdomen. I begin to let out a high pitched gasp as the pressure grows stronger and stronger. Jax's noises grow louder and I feel like I'm about to explode.

With one last thrust I explode around him and I throw my head back, my back arching off the bed as I let out a pleasurable scream. I feel Jax let out a groan and feel him shudder above me as he releases, his body slumping against mine. Waves and waves of pleasure roll through my body and I realise that I must have just had an orgasm, my first orgasm. I slump back against the bed and enjoy the pressure of Jax on top of me.

A layer of sweat covers our bodies and we stick together as we lay there. I try to regain my breathing as my hand runs up and down his back and I feel him place gentle kisses along my collarbone. He leans on his elbows as he looks down at me, a small smile on his face. He places another gentle kiss on my lips before slowly pulling out of me. I wince at the painful sensation and realise how sore I am down there.

Jax rolls off onto his back before pulling me to his side, my head and hand on his chest. I trace my finger over the beginnings of his chest hair and place a kiss on his pec. We lay there for a long time, my head running through it over and over again.

"That was amazing." I whisper and he chuckles, his hand squeezing my hip, "Yeah it was."

"Does it always feel like that?" I ask and I feel him shake his head, "Never like that."

I turn my head to look up at him as he looks down, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." He says, his other hand running along my lips.

I feel my eyes droop and I see him smile, "How about we go to sleep Darlin'?"

I nod my head he helps me turn around in the bed so that I face the wall. He reaches down and pulls the covers over us. He pushes one of his arms underneath me while the other goes over the top of me, one arm crossed over my chest and the other around my hips. He places a kiss on my shoulder and I snuggle back into his chest. I begin to fall asleep and for the first time in a couple of days, there's nothing on my mind but me and him. I smile at the the thought and soon enough I drift into the most peaceful sleep I've had in a long time.

"Ems?" Jax asks, pulling me back to the present.

I shake my head and look at him and I realise we are at the hospital, "Uh sorry." I murmur, climbing off the bike.

"Where were you?" He asks, pulling off his helmet.

I chuckle and blush, looking at the ground, "A long way away." I say, pulling off my helmet.

He gives me a questioning look as I hand him the helmet. He places the helmets on the handlebars before turning to me, "Let's go see my kid."

He has his all American boy smile on and I can't help but melt at the sight. We walk into the hospital and make our way up to visit his son.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 5.6K 42
My parents split when I was a little girl. My father gained custody of me but in the light of his passing I have been sent to my home town. Forced to...
322K 8.6K 101
Frankie Winchester, younger sister to Dean and older sister to Sam. They all have grown up as part of the family business, but when her and her fathe...
76.3K 2.9K 50
| Happy Lowman x OC - completed | Sunshine. That's how they, her family and friends, called Cassie Connor most of the time. With her brunette hair...
81.3K 2.3K 51
After spending 4 years in a committed relationship with Jax Teller throughout high school, Avery Mitchell knew leaving Charming would break Jax's hea...