Why Me? || p.jm

By JiminiePop

•• A 17 year old girl named Kim Eunji has moved in the past due to her dad's company. She is constantly movin... More

Chapter 1: The Beginning of it all
Chapter 2: Him
Chapter 3: Worrying
Chapter 4: Scared
Chapter 5: Sad
Chapter 6: What's Happening!?
Chapter 7: Jimin's POV
Chapter 9: Bad Feeling
Chapter 10: New Friend
Chapter 11: Eunji?!
Chapter 12: Thank You
Chapter 13: I Can't
Chapter 14: We're Over.
Chapter 15: Really.
Chapter 16: Speechless
Chapter 17: I Don't Care.
Chapter 18: Friends
Chapter 19: Happy
Chapter 20: Sad Day
Chapter 21: Living where?!
Tagged
Chapter 22: I'm Glad
Last Three Tag
Chapter 23: Officially Together
Chapter 24: My Turn
!!! MUST READ !!!
Chapter 25: I Won't
Chapter 26: Settled
Chapter 27: Beginning Of A New Friendship
Chapter 28: Easier Than Expected
Chapter 29: Payback
Chapter 30: Sohyun's Afternoon
Chapter 31: Not Getting Better
Chapter 32: A Really Bad Idea
Chapter 33: Change Of Mind
Chapter 34: Two Messages And One True Friend
Tagged (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧
Chapter 35: The Process
Chapter 36: The Party

Chapter 8: Confused

4.4K 187 27
By JiminiePop

(Eunji's POV)

  I waited on my bed worriedly until she came home. An hour past when I heard the front door open and heels stumble apon the wood from the downstairs floor. I immediately jumped off my bed and quickly ran out of my room.

When I got downstairs, I watched as Eomma tried walking over to the kitchen table. She looked extremely drunk and her eyes were pink and puffy. Her legs were very wobbly and she was having a hard time keeping her balance. She tried to sit down when she almost fell, but luckly, I ran over just in time to catch her. I helped bring her over to the couch in the living room.

"Eomma..." I said in a soft whisper as I started to rub her back as we sat down.

"Oh Eunji, Im so sorry, I really am..." she said as she snifled.

"Eomma...what happened? Why are you like this?" I said in a worried voice.

"Eunji, Appa....he..." she couldn't say anymore. I could tell that if she continued, she would have broke into tears. I got up and grabbed tissues from the table and gave them to her as I sat back down. To be honest, I was really scared. I was just trying not to think of anything bad, but I knew that wasn't going to work, seeing her like this. Something really terrible must have happened...

"He what? What happened?"

"He left, Eunji!" She said as she started to sob. I was confused. 'What does she mean "he left"? I don't understand. Did they fight?'

"Eomma, I-I don't understand." I said as I stopped rubbing her back.

"HE LEFT US!! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND! HE'S GONE EUNJI! HE'S LEFT US FOR SOME OTHER WOMEN!! HE TOOK EVERYTHING AND RAN AWAY WITH IT!! EVEN OUR MONEY!! FOREVER!" She yelled as she pushed me and covered her face with her hands. She started to sob harder as she covered her nose with the tissues, leaning into her lap.

I was taken aback at first by her pushing me but I knew that she didn't mean to. She's just hurting. I would be to if I were her. And besides, she's drunk.

What she said though gave me chills and kept replaying in my mind.

"HE LEFT US!!"

"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND! HE'S GONE EUNJI!"

"HE LEFT US FOR SOME OTHER WOMEN!!"

"HE TOOK EVERYTHING AND RAN AWAY WITH IT!! EVEN OUR MONEY!!"

"FOREVER!"

'S-Some other women? F-Forever?? He took e-everything? No...he wouldn't do that!....... would he? No, I will not accept this. This isn't happening. He was the only reason why we still had a house! Eomma earned money, but it was never really alot. And she would always use that money for food and needed things like that. We were always kinda low on money and that's why appa always tried to work hard. I would have never thought that something like this would happen... What are we going to do if we lose our house??? Will we be living on the streets?? What about food? No....this isn't happening. It's all a dream. Im gonna wake up any time now. It's going to be alright... Right?'

I finally came out of my thoughts and slowly sat up from the couch. Eomma was still sobbing into her lap. I couldn't even think properly anymore. I started to walk towards upstairs. My legs were extremely shaky. It was hard but I managed my way up the stairs and in my room.

When I entered my room I closed the door shut as eomma's sobbing became quieter. I slowly slid down the door and hugged my knees. I sobbed silently.

About an hour later, still in the same spot against the door, I heard eomma's door close meaning that she tired herself out from crying and finally made her way to sleep. But Unfortunately, I wasn't even close. I stopped crying but I was still sniffling. Hard. And there is no way possible that I am gonna get any sleep after what had happened tonight. I just kept worrying about the house. About our family.

Another hour passed and it was now 11:30 pm. I was still wide awake. But by that time, I was already in bed and I was looking out the window. The cold night breeze would occasionally blow through my window. It was refreshing. I was trying not to think about anything and it worked. For a little bit. Soon, all my worries came rushing back into mind. School, Sohyun, Jimin, Appa. I think im just going to skip school tomorrow. I need time to myself. I think I might go somewhere tomorrow to help get all this crap off my mind. Atleast for a little while.

And being annoyed by Sohyun and stressing about school work won't do anything for me. Im still not over the fact that Jimin goes to my school, after all those years of loving him and wishing that we could be together.

'Wait What?! What did I just say?! No, I-I don't love Jimin!! No way!...... Do I? No! He is my best friend, that's all he is to me.....Right? Oh My Gosh Eunji!!' I thought to myself as I closed my eyes, Frustrated. "This is not the time to be confused about my feelings." I whispered to myself.

'But...it does hurt alittle to see him with someone else... I wonder how he feels..'
.
.
.

(Jimin's POV)

I woke up to my alarm but I didn't want to get up so I just layed there wanting to go back to sleep. The beeping was getting more annoying the more I heard it. After a few seconds, I got angry and pressed the snooze button.

I smiled and slowly closed my eyes as the beeping stopped and all I heard was silence. I happily got comfortable but once I began to fade away to dreamland, the annoying beeping brought me right back. I sighed heavily and got up to get ready as I turned off the stupid alarm.

When I was ready, I went downstairs and greeted Eomma as she gave me my breakfast. Once I was done, I washed my plate, grabbed my bag, and went off to school.

'I wonder if Eunji will come early again. Oh, that reminds me! I have to ask her if she'd like to come over. I hope she says yes. How am I going to ask her? Wait!! What about Sohyun? Oh gosh, I didn't even think about Her! What do I do now? Should I Ask anyway? Or should I not ask at all?'

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard someone calling my name. I turned to the voice and of course, speak of the devil. Wait what!!! What is she doing here?! She's never early! She came running up to me and immediately hugged me.

"Jagiya!!" She yelled as she smiled brightly at me. Okay i'm not gonna lie but that was actually kinda cute. 'UGH! Eww! What is wrong with me? Why did I just think that!' "What?" I said alittle annoyed. 'I guess I won't be able to play piano like I wanted to.'

"I missed you!" She said as she got off of me and instead, linked her arm with mine while we headed to the school.

"Wae? You saw me yesterday." I said more annoyed. I wish she didn't see me so I could've played the piano or maybe even looked for Eunji. I wonder if she's in the music room waiting for me. I hope she's not because I don't want to disappoint her by not being there.

"Well yeah but....I couldn't find you after school ended yesterday and... I wanted you to walk me home." She said as she leaned her head on my arm and tried talking cutely as we walked. I tried not to care.

"Where did you go?" She asked. "Why are you early?" I asked avoiding the question.

"Well..I don't know....Why are you early?" She said as she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me. "Don't avoid my question." I said, looking straight ahead.

"Wae? You avoided mine!" She argued. I just sighed angrily and didn't bother to say anything else. Neither did she.

When we entered the school, I unlinked my arm from hers and started to head to my class as fast as I could but she managed to catch up and pull me back. I looked at her.

"Walk me to my class!" She demanded. I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything. I just turned her way, walking past her in the direction to her class.

"Y-Yah! Wait for me!" She yelled. I just kept walking. She groaned and ran up to me. "Jimin, you better watch yourself. Don't forget what will happen." She said in a quiet yet serious tone as she eyed me.

I looked at her and then I looked forward wishing that her class was closer so I can hurry up and go to mine. 'I wish I never asked her out. I wish I never met her. I wish I never even saw her in the first place. For all we know, I could be with Eunji!'

It took a minute to sink in.

'What!? I didn't just think that, did I? Eunji? Nooo. We're just friends, that's all. But.... why do I feel so weird? So confused?'

.

.

.

.

_________________

  Sorry. The chapter is kinda short. I'll try harder.
Please vote and comment! I really appreciate it! Sorry for any grammer mistakes.

사랑해요 💕 

-JiminiePop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.2K 32
My name is Y/N, I'm 17 years old and my family is a fucking ass to me. One day I got tired of it, I was so sweet, so nice, and so innocent but they c...
1.5K 67 21
Everyone has their secrets, some that they can only hope to take to their graves. Some people just happen to have better luck than others. Some are j...
259K 7.9K 45
PART 1: Kim Yoona is a regular school girl, going about her daily routine. That slowly changes when a new student arrives. He's lonely and she's kind...
154 19 10
Mi-Sun a shy but sweet girl who's always been jealous of her brother Jimin because her parents favor him over her and because of that she hated her l...