Bonded Bliss

By Dreamlikeusers

A perfect story of two opposite characters. What happens when they accept the nupital because of compulsion... More

PROLOGUE
LOVELESS MARRIAGE
HOME SWEET HOME
REVEALING THOUGHTS
ENDURING MEMORIES
SMILE AT A STRANGER
UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER
FIRST MEETING
BOON OR CURSE
HEART IN PAIN
NEW BEGINNING
CAUGHT RED - HANDED
MRS. DHURUVAN
RULES VS COFFEE
MR. CHOCOLATE
CRUEL HIM AND JUVENILE HER
HEART OUT OF CONTROL
FREE BIRD
LOCK AND KEY
PUNISHMENT
CONFUSED RACING HEARTS
HIS THOUGHTS OF HER PRESENCE 1
HIS THOUGHTS OF HER PRESENCE 2
CHANGE OF FEELINGS AND THOUGHTS
IS IT ME ???
DON'T MESS WITH ME
GUILT AND HATRED
SORRY...
IDIOT IS BACK
DON'T MAKE ME FALL FOR YOU
DECISION
A THOUGHT TO BRING ME BACK
A CHANCE FOR HER
HIS DILEMMA
A DAY IN OFFICE AND NEW PARTNER
FEAR AND CONCERN
YOU ARE IMPORTANT... WHY DO YOU CARE
WHAT ARE YOU??
MY EVERYTHING
AUTHOR'S NOTE
FOREVER WITH ME
FELT THE LOVE
A NEW START
PERPLEXED MIND
MISSING
TRUST YOU
RESCUE
BIRTHDAY - A NEW LIFE
THAT DAY
HER LOVE AND FEAR
REMEMBER ME
FAMILIAR FEELING
LEAVE AND STAY
LOVE AND CONFUSION
CONFESSION
CONFESSION 2
BE AWAY AND SAFE
THE REMEMBRANCE
MY SOUL
THE DISASTER
UNCERTAIN LIFE
SPILLING TRUTH
CREATING MEMORIES
WE ARE EXPECTING
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AARADHANA
HIS PAST MY NIGHTMARE
AM I BEING CHEATED
WILL YOU MARRY ME
NO MORE IN YOUR LIFE
SOMEWHERE YOU CAN'T REACH
SHE IS MISSING FROM ME
ALIVE BUT DEAD
SECURE BUT RISKY
HURT AND LOVE
COMING FOR YOU
THE MEET
BRINGING YOU BACK TO OUR LIFE
THOUGHT EVERYONE WAS MINE TO LOVE
SHOULD I BELIEVE HIM

WEDDING

130 11 1
By Dreamlikeusers

Finally, it was the day of Charles and Nisha's marriage. The church was decorated with lace, crystal ceilings, pearls, and beads to linen, candles, centerpieces, candelabras, flowers, and other dry floral arrangements to enhance the purity of the place. Diya walked with Nishanth and Armaan with Magadhi. They looked alluring and captive. 

Magadhi was not interested in wearing the gown. But Armaan made a bet with her. He enunciated that she would not regret wearing the dress he prepared for Magadhi. So Magadhi accepted it and went to the wedding.  The bet was if she really... liked it after wearing it to Nisha’s marriage, She would never get angry at him for no reason.

Magadhi liked it when she wore it. But she didn't want him to know that she was happy. She didn’t show it on her face. But when she saw Diya wearing the same gown, she walked fast to her in happiness. 

The gown was studded with pearls around the neckline and the fluffed sleeves on the hand. It was flowy throughout and had a great fit at the waist. The shiny satin part from the waistline to the feet was made accurately for them.

The length of Diya's gown was a little shorter than Magadhi's. Nishanth was careful when he was choosing her dress length and design. He didn't want anything to disturb or uncomfortable for Diya. He didn't want anything to happen... like tripping because of her dress.

Magadhi reached Diya and was about to fall because of the extra length. Armaan caught her at the time and whispered in her ears, “I won the bet. You lost. Don't forget about our condition for the bet.” Their closeness made Magadhi nervous as she held Armaan's arm.

Magadhi pushed him slightly and hugged Diya delicately as she thought that a mere hug would disturb the baby inside Diya's belly. Diya laughed at the way Magadhi hugged her and said, "This hug will not harm the baby, Magadhi. You can hug me a little tighter. I'm happy that you are with me now... And I missed you."

Diya and Magadhi hugged each other tightly. Whereas Armaan and Nishanth felt a little jealous watching them hugging like that.

Armaan walked to Nishanth and questioned, “Are you angry or happy for what I have done?”

Nishanth smiled and said, “My wife is flying now. I don't think I can be angry with you. So I am happy too. But I'm angry with Magadhi for taking my wife from me. Do you think the same, Armaan? Look at the way they are hugging each other. I should have been in that place. But see... we both are talking here about them hugging each other.”

Armaan teased him, “Ohh!!! The cold CEO has now become a clingy husband of his wife.”

Nishanth stared at him and said, “Armaan, you will also become the same way towards Magadhi one day. I don't think that day is very long to come. That day... it would be my time. Don’t forget.”

Armaan's face changed as he thought. Will I be able to marry her... sorting out all the problems? Even if I don't think of it... someone is making me remember that. I don't want to get into that part of life. But my stupid heart yearns for that day. The day... when Magadhi would wholeheartedly accept me as her husband.

Soon, the Bride and groom were standing in front of each other. Amidst The priest, family, and friends for taking their vows. The priest questioned Charles, “Are you ready to accept Nisha as your wife?”

Charles looked at Nishanth and his friends. He nodded, “I do.”

Next, it was Nisha's turn. She replied the same as Charles when Diya also nodded. They both exchanged rings and kissed each other. Their wedding went smoothly. It was the happiest and most fun day for Nisha, Charles, and all their friends and family.

There was also a reception in the evening. It was an event of song and dance. But everyone's care was on Diya, including Nisha. It was difficult for everyone to make her rest for some time the whole day. Everyone blessed and showed love to them except Rosie.

Rosie was glaring at the couple and planning how to separate them from each other. She got hold of Charles's dad's hand. They entered the mansion and said, “Uncle, I would like... to stay here for a few days.”

Charles's dad loved his niece a lot. So he agreed to it. At last, Nisha and Charles were sent to their room. Charles was happy and was about to hug Nisha.

Nisha stopped him and said, “Once Rosie leaves the house, we can start our marriage life.” Charles was upset. But he didn’t argue with her.

The next day morning, Nisha got up and went to freshen up. Charles was sleeping soundly in the room. Rosie tip-toed to the room and saw Charles sleeping. She walked to the bed and lay on it with him. She hugged him.

Nisha came out of the washroom. Charles thought that... it was Nisha next to him and was about to hug her. Nisha walked to them and pulled Rosie out of bed. She yelled, “Charles, get up.” Charles opened his eyes and saw Rosie and Nisha.

Rosie's hand was caught by Nisha. Charles thought to himself. Why my first day after marriage... should begin like this? What did I ask for God? It was a peaceful day after my marriage. That was it. I had so much to take care of before my marriage... to make Nisha agree. And even after the big day... Can't I live peacefully with my wife?

He questioned Rosie, “Why are you here?”

Rosie said, “I missed you, Charles.”

Charles stared at her and said, “I am a married man... now. You can’t enter my room like before. Now... get out.”

Rosie pulled her hand... out of Nisha’s grip and walked out with an evil smile. She turned back and said with fake innocence, "Nisha, see because... of you... Charles doesn’t allow me like before in this room.” With that, she walked out of the room.

Charles now got the meaning behind her words and looked at Nisha.
Nisha was burning in rage. Charles got up from bed and walked to her. He hugged her, “Good morning, my dear wife. Don’t punish me for what she spoke.”

Nisha spat out, “You said it first, Charles. Then she continued. Recollect before you speak.”

Charles placed his hands in his ears and said, "Sorry... wife. Please!!!”

Nisha smiled slightly and warned him, “Don’t repeat those words. And she is not allowed in our room again. Maintain a distance from her. I don't think her thoughts and actions are good. You can't allow her to our room... unnecessarily. Remember that your wife is also staying here... You can be great friends and good cousins... But I hope you get my point.”

Charles nodded his head to her words and said, “Nisha, can we… just for once… now.”

Nisha understood what he meant and whispered in his ears. But Charles thought she was about to kiss him, “No... first let her leave the mansion. After that... I am yours, hubby.”

As Charles heard the word hubby, he felt too happy and walked to the restroom. They both walked to the dining room to have their breakfast. Charles's mom, dad, and Rosie were at the dining table.

Charles and Nisha walked hand in hand and took their seats opposite Rosie.

Rosie got up and served Charles, "Charles, today we have here... all of your favorite dishes.”

Charles could feel a burning gaze next to him. Charles got up from his chair and took the bowl from Rosie’s hand. He served Nisha as he said, “Sweetie, have this dish. It’s all my favorite.”

Charles's dad stared at his son serving food to his wife. He almost finished his breakfast. So he got up and walked out. Nisha had a smile seeing Charles serving her.

Charles's mom called out her son and teased him, “Charles, you have eyes only for your wife. You forgot your mom.” Nisha laughed where Rosie was enraging in anger.

Charles smiled, “Mom, you asked me to treat Nisha well. And I am keeping that promise.” All three laughed.

After some time, they all chatted. Charles's father said, “You both are going on honeymoon tomorrow. Decide which place you need to go and let me know about it.”

Nisha blushed while Charles smiled and said, “My wife will decide the place.” Nisha finally decided to go to Paris. Rosie heard all of it and planned how to stop them.

In the conference phone call,  Nisha talked to Magadhi and Diya about Nisha going to Paris. Both felt happy and thought of their lives. They thought at least Nisha should have a peaceful and happy life.

Nisha and Charles were about to leave the mansion... Both of them bid their goodbyes to Charles's mom and dad. The house helper came running to them. 

Charles's dad questioned, “What happened?”

The helper was frightened and stuttered, “Rosie... Madam, she is not waking… up.”

Charles's dad ran to her room with Charles and his mom. Charles saw the girl’s face was too pale. They found a sedative bottle was empty. Nisha didn’t follow them because she remembered Rosie’s words last night, “You won’t go to your honeymoon tomorrow.”

Nisha was happy throughout. But she saw Charles carrying Rosie and crossing towards her in a hurry. Charles's mom and dad followed him.

Nisha asked the helper, “What happened?”

Nisha came to know that Rosie had taken sleeping sedatives. She was shocked by the scene that she heard. Rosie had even planned to die to stop them from spending their time together. She started crying and thought of calling her parents and called them.

Nisha's mom answered the call and asked, “Nisha, are you leaving now? Did you call me to inform it? Baby... be happy and enjoy your life.”

Nisha heard the excited tone of her parents. But the words didn’t leave her mouth.

Nisha just said, “Sure, Mom." She ended the call and started crying. She called Diya.

At this time, Diya was already in Nishanth's mansion. She had thought that if she stayed in her parent's house, she couldn’t vent her anger at Nishanth as her parents were with them... all the time.

Diya was sleeping now as she was pregnant. She fell drowsy very frequently. 

Diya always loved to get up late and sleep late at night to torture Nishanth. She didn’t switch off the light till 4 in the morning. But Nishanth didn't scold her. He thought that she might leave him again. But he cared for her and their child.

Nishanth couldn't tolerate it after four in the early morning as his child needed to be healthy. So he spat out, “Diya... Please don’t do this. If you want, you punish me. Better go to sleep. You may spoil yours' and our child’s health.”

Diya didn’t want to listen to his words. But when she thought of her child, she switched off the light and slept on the bed. Nishanth slept on the floor as Diya ordered him to do so.

The next day in the morning, she heard her phone ringing. Diya opened her eyes and took her phone. She saw the name on the phone and answered, “Nisha... spend your time with Charles. Happy journey!!! I feel sleepy…”

Diya heard her sobbing and exclaimed, “Nisha, what happened? Why are you sobbing now? What happened, babe? Please let me know and stop crying."

Nisha narrated everything to Diya and started sobbing again, “What should I do now?” questioned Nisha.

Diya said, “Pack your luggage and come to my mansion. Let us teach Charles a lesson. So he will send her out of the mansion soon.”
Nisha agreed.

Diya messaged Magadhi. Magadhi was working and saw Diya's message. She walked to the restroom and called Diya.

Magadhi questioned, “What happened, Diya?”

Diya explained the situation to Magadhi. Magadhi assured Diya, “Sure, Diya. I will come to your mansion asking for a day off. But…”

"What is it? But?" questioned Diya.

"Armaan had placed a bodyguard to keep an eye on me," Magadhi explained.

After a quick thought, Magadi said. "Ok, I will try to fool him and come there. No worries."

Diya said joyfully, “That spirit, my friend.”

Magadhi walked to one of her colleagues and borrowed her parda. She said, “I will give it to the ice cream seller shop in the adjacent building. You can get it from her.”

Magadhi escaped and walked to a mall. She purchased some clothing for her and hailed a taxi to Nishanth's mansion.

Diya was awake now and had a plan to trouble Nishanth. She remembered that Nishanth spoke on a call at night. There was an important meeting where he would get a profit from this project.

Diya also heard Nishanth saying to Rishabh that their child was a boon and that he got this project. Diya now planned and called. But the person who picked up the call was Rishabh.

Rishab answered, “Boss is in a meeting, Ma'am. I will let him know after the meeting that you have called.”

Diya said, “You ask your boss to read the message. I am sending him. If you don’t inform him, he may fire you.”

Rishab was startled hearing her words and said, “Ok, ma’am.” Diya typed the message and sent it.

Rishab entered the meeting room with Nishanth's phone. Nishanth saw Rishab and stared at him. But Rishab walked towards him. Nishanth stopped and questioned, “What?”

Rishabh whispered, "Sir, Madam texted you. She called me to inform me that it was urgent."

Nishanth excused himself. He grabbed his phone from Rishabh's hand and opened the message, “I will leave the mansion if you don't come here in 20 minutes.”

Nishant thought to himself this girl started to blackmail him and giving her less time to reach the mansion. Rishab looked at his boss’s tense face.

Nishant declared, “We will have the meeting tomorrow."

It was a project for a school, hospital, and small college. Armaan and a few other businessmen were also there in that meeting.

Armaan was also upset. But he understood that without any emergency issue... a workaholic like Nishanth wouldn’t walk away from the meeting.

So he got up and said, "Rishab, we will continue the meeting when Nishanth is back."

But one of the businessmen questioned Nishanth, “It can't be changed as you wish and stop.” when Nishant was about to walk out.

Armaan stared at the person where Nishant said, “If not... you can give this project to any other construction company. I don’t care.”

All of them were shocked to hear his words, “I don’t care.” All of them thought that what was more important than the project. This would give 10 times the profit to Nishanth. They all adjusted and saw Armaan for his advice.

Armaan knew what they were thinking and said, “I agree... that we can have the meeting scheduled tomorrow. All who agree with me can attend the meeting tomorrow. The others can better withdraw. Nishanth will do this project.”

Not one, but two big shots. They didn't dare to go against Nishanth and Armaan. So, all of them nodded. Finally, the businessman who raised the question... also agreed to attend the meeting that day.

Nishanth and Armaan walked out while Armaan questioned, “What’s the time given by your wife to reach home?”

Nishanth stared at Armaan and said provocatively, “Armaan, don’t try to tease me. I will really have a day for you too.”

Armaan shrugged his shoulder and said, “Goodbye!!! I am leaving. Take care of my sister.”

Nishanth drove his car at high speed and reached the mansion. He entered the living room. He could hear laughter from three women.

Nishanth muttered to himself, “She is chatting happily with her friends. What’s her reason for scaring me?”

*************************************

Hi All... Hope you all are good!!!! Have a great reading. Thank you... for your patience... Do vote and comment.💌⭐

Keep smiling and take care💜✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 539 60
"Stop being strong-headed maybe you will stop seeing me as an enemy"-Adithi "Stop being annoying, cause that's what you know to do!"-Karthik "Will yo...
15.5K 1.7K 37
It is an arranged love story of Avni and Neil.
729K 27.7K 54
It is a 18+ story...How the lust is change in to True Love...that we can see in the story.... how she is changing manik from his pain.... and how she...
20.6K 1.5K 34
Aadhitya, a handsome guy at his early 30s leads a successful life as an extraordinary architect. He designs his life perfectly like his buildings. Dh...